Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2 June 25th Ambulance Photos

+18
SPAKKLE29FUL
alive
kdkennedy74
4KB
Missyb007
nellyka7
Human_nature
Styloprincess
NeverNeverNever
See
Kirsche
Eva R
rpvee
maya
Grace
ILuvUMoreMJ
texasbornandraised
Christiana
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ambulance - The 2 June 25th Ambulance Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2 June 25th Ambulance Photos

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm

When I first saw the ambulance pic, I was really surprised & realized that certainly doesn't look like our Michael today! That looked like MJ from during the late 1980s & I certainly found that to be quite strange to say the least!
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

ambulance - The 2 June 25th Ambulance Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2 June 25th Ambulance Photos

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 am

4KB wrote:
We should start a thread about all of the things that are suspicious ... from the beginning and see what we can come up with.

I think this is a good idea!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:05 am

Missyb007 wrote:I think I'm pretty sure the other ambulance picture is fake Smile
Why? Because of that white arrow near his ear..someone on youtube has put that white arrow there to show the differences between his ear and mj's ear....just look at the pictures.... I think you all can see that white arrow is painted on it? or photoshopped I don't know... but that's why I think that picture is fake:)

The white arrow is there on the cover of OK magazine that published the photo.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 am

Bicky wrote:
Missyb007 wrote:I think I'm pretty sure the other ambulance picture is fake Smile
Why? Because of that white arrow near his ear..someone on youtube has put that white arrow there to show the differences between his ear and mj's ear....just look at the pictures.... I think you all can see that white arrow is painted on it? or photoshopped I don't know... but that's why I think that picture is fake:)

The white arrow is there on the cover of OK magazine that published the photo.

I"m pretty sure that the "white arrow" is not actually an arrow. It's part of the tubing or something that is attached to "MJ." It's like a clip or something.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 am

There appears to have been two ambulances.

The ambulance has left at the 1:30 mark of the clip and the photographers are running to their cars, You have to stop and start the film between 1:37 of the clip and you can see that there is no tour bus next to the fire truck. You might say that you can see the bus to the far right of the fire truck but it is not close enough to the truck to be seen.

But futher down the clip at the 1:45 mark you see an ambulance leaving and the tour bus at 1:58 gets in the way and is so close you can see the shadows of the vehicles next to each other. So a tour bus was there when the ambulance left that time ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU&feature=related
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:42 am

You should read this thread.. It's about the ambulance equipment.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/a-really-long-letter-from-a-youtube-friend-t3436.htm
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2