Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help TMZ, movie theory pleaseee

Go down

help TMZ, movie theory pleaseee Empty help TMZ, movie theory pleaseee

Post by raluka Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 am

Hello, little time ago I discovered this blog - http://souza-mjhoaxdeath-themovietheory.blogspot.com/2009/10/love-movie-journey-and-end.html -that completely made me lose my mind. Before reading it I was like 50% that MJ is alive, 50% that he passed. After reading that I got overexcited, almost couldn't sleep at night from joy. I'm new around here, I'm sorry that I didn't have time to check all posts, if this theory was discussed somewhere else pls send me the link. I found all those clues really unbelievable...I mean WHAT IS THAT THING??. Is that a joke? Who's behind it?? Kenny Ortega?? (being a director he must know the subject of the new movies, is TMZ as well part of the hoax or they are just messing with us? (see the story about Michael "kinking the bucket, the pee in a cup story, Arnold Klein and other horrible things they said..). all the things in that blog in there seem so true, convincing....hope u can help..Thanx
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down