Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Movie Theory - What did MJ think?

+11
billyjean
Eva R
ishealive
juliet
Airun
Jubilee
Sweet1
Human_nature
InnerDemon
Rach
CantStopLovingU
15 posters

Go down

The Movie Theory - What did MJ think? Empty The Movie Theory - What did MJ think?

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 pm

In the 2005 Jesse Jackson interview Michael says this: Mind you this was after he stated emphatically 2 times how huge the conspiracy was around his catelog and how he could not talk about it but it was very very serious;

"I love film very very much ... I think it is the most expressive of all the art mediums. A sculpter can sculpt, a painter can paint but they capture a moment. They freeze time with a moment. In film you LIVE THE MOMENT ... You have the audience for 2 hours. You can have their brain, their mind, you can take them any place you want to take them."

AND THAT IDEA IS MESMORIZING TO ME .. You can have the power to move people, to change their lives and THATS WHERE YOU MARRY THE MUSIC and the VISUAL T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R ... and that's what excites me SO MUCh about FILM and the FUTURE because I love motion pictures very very much.

Jesse says - Will this, what you are going through now, deter you from pursuing your career in the future?

Michael says ... No I will always go with my dreams and my ideals in life.

Jesse asks ... "what are you dreaming up now"

Michael says ... Like I was saying before .. I want to Innovate and Pioneer the medium of FILM and there are also some other things I want to do, things in SOCIETY that I want to do

So this tells me two things. We have heard MJ express that he wants to do something with film that is Innovative, and Pioneering. A Pioneer ventures out to places no one has ever been before. He says this about firm repeatedly in interviews only a couple of years ago.

This means that Michael was working on something so big it had never been seen / done before. Now if we had seen a Michael Jackson production in the theaters last year or something, then I would say "well he did release a movie" but this is the one thing he never did.

He also couples the movie dreams with what he wants to do with / for Society. i just think these statements are very telling and who knows where his imagination went in the years that followed this interview. There may very well be scenes in the movie from before his "passing" IE: Setting the stage with the doubles, the rumors, the wheelchair, the illness stories, ect.

What do you guys think? I know what MJ thought!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theory - What did MJ think? Empty Re: The Movie Theory - What did MJ think?

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm

What's bigger than a "Truman Show" movie style setting? Except we the audience don't know what the heck is going on!!!

God, I love you Michael Smile Keep showing us the signs and we will figure them out!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theory - What did MJ think? Empty Re: The Movie Theory - What did MJ think?

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Rachel you made it to DIAMOND STATUS TONIGHT! YAY!!! Very Happy

Yes, what could be bigger? Especially when he reveals to the world that he NEVER LEFT!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:01 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Rachel you made it to DIAMOND STATUS TONIGHT! YAY!!! Very Happy

Oh gosh that's bad isn't it?! Over 1000 posts in 3 weeks Embarassed I really am obsessed haha!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerDemon Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:02 pm

I really start to believe this theory more and more. I think he works together with the DEA and somehow makes a documentary about the whole behind-the-scenes thing. How he pulled it off and how the media can be fooled and that someone is innocent until proven differently. It would be a very revealing and moving movie with a lot of social criticism that might make a big change in today's society. And since he works together with officials he won't have any problems 'coming back to life'. Yes, I really think that's a possibility.
InnerDemon
InnerDemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm starting to think it could be less of a movie but more of a worldwide social experiment. I know that sounds crazy but hear me out!

I remember 10 years ago when Big Brother started out in the UK and millions of people tuned in to see it. It was unheard of at the time and people were intrigued by it. We all know Michael is very interested in seeing how people interact and how the human mind works so he of all people would be very interested to see how this would pan out.

Michael's whole life was played on the stage so it's only safe to assume that his "death" would be as well. I have NEVER seen this much coverage for a celebrity death, even a royal. Plus, Michael more than anyone has the ammunition to show the media up for what they are.

This could of course be all wrong so please ignore if it turns out to be!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I like your theory Can'tStopLovingU,
I was reflecting on his shortfilm Liberian Girl. He was behind the camera. Steven Spielberg kept looking at his watch because he wanted MJ to hurry up. I think MJ enjoyed that feeling of being in control and having everyone inquiry about his whereabouts. I think he wanted to do it on a astrononmical scale and go somewhere no one every had in the history of the world. I do recall his Memorial Service and that pic of him sitting behind the camera was a clue. I thought that was an odd picture to have at the end of the service. Yep!MJ is directing and we are all in it. The entire world! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 am

Rachel wrote:I'm starting to think it could be less of a movie but more of a worldwide social experiment. I know that sounds crazy but hear me out!

I remember 10 years ago when Big Brother started out in the UK and millions of people tuned in to see it. It was unheard of at the time and people were intrigued by it. We all know Michael is very interested in seeing how people interact and how the human mind works so he of all people would be very interested to see how this would pan out.

Michael's whole life was played on the stage so it's only safe to assume that his "death" would be as well. I have NEVER seen this much coverage for a celebrity death, even a royal. Plus, Michael more than anyone has the ammunition to show the media up for what they are.

This could of course be all wrong so please ignore if it turns out to be!!!

I agree - even though film will be used. Remember MJ said "you have the audience for 2 hours" I wonder where he will take us. If the This is It Movie turnes out to be nothing more that rehearsal footage, then I guess we were all wrong, but why I do I feel that we are right?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 am

The biggest thing Michael could do now is make the whole world his stage, it's a possibility!
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 am

Oh people let's make the change,His CHANGE. I can't stop tell to everyboy who you are baby. Don't matter if he is here or not we must do it for him anyway.
Kisses from Spain to all you
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 am

I just wanted to bring this topic out again because it is good. This topic started AUG.24 where CANTSTOPLOVINGU started the post with the interview of Jesse Jackson with Michael on 2005.

So reading on the interview, Michael will debut on his Film Making in 2 weeks time.
My opinion on Sony/AEG capitalizing on the supposed to be death is really irking me up but if the movie is The Movie of Michael, there's the possibility that they are helping him and it is very good for Michael because of the exposure of the different faces of manipulation. But if the same thing happens like O2 London Concert which never happened, I just don't know what I'm going to do because all the fans of Michael who love him dearly will get so hurt because they have been used for the money-making greediness of the entertainment industry. Of course the fans would want to get/see/hear anything about Michael, and if THIS IT MOVIE will not occur,
then all hell will break lose. Then expect Michael to really come out angry for hurting his fans.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

In the TII trailer MJ says "it's an adventure a great adventure" He also says "you want to take them places they've never been before"
This kind of ties in with MJ's opinions on movie as stated above imo.

@Rach I also agree with you I think this is MJ's social experiment/Truman show all rolled into 1...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Michael also said at rabbi shmuley (F*CK U!!) that he doesn't likes to get old. rabbi asked if he wanted to be gone like marlyn monroe, he said yes i want. i want to be at a place with rest and be with my kids.
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Those tapes from Rabbi whatever his name is were done a long time ago, so MJ could be thinking alot differently in 2009. I think very differently now to what I did last year . Also MJ wanted TII to be his last tour as he wanted to get into movie making, he never wanted to die young he just wanted a quieter life doing movies which was something he had big dreams about.
That Rabbi is sick and twisted and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he edited those tapes in someway to make MJ sound really sick and exhausted. IMO he's another leech just in it to make money, another so called friend for MJ to knock off his Christmas card list.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 am

It's kind of like we are all playing a part in the truman show and like Jim Carrey's charactor, we didn't know we're playing a part but like him, we are figuring it out. Only difference is, there are no hidden video cameras everywhere. But why would we need hidden video cameras when we can post on the internet and that would be their way of survelling us? I know that seems a little bit out there but how else can we explain it? It's like we stepped into the Twilight Zone or something. LOL.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 am

If this was all for a movie I have to say that I will not be impressed.
This is really hurting me Sad
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 am

yeah, we all feel really bad about this sometimes....But keep your eyes open for the clues. He put in so much clues for us... For the fans who wanted to find them....And think about the whole june 25th....It's too strange to be real
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:36 am

If This Is IT, then why where there 3 suspension dots after "for the fans..."?

And that point Michael working for the DEA. Remember the Spike Lee directed video of "They Don't Care About Us" in Brazil. The press bashed Michael for paying an undisclosed amount of money to the drug lords at the Doña Marta Favela in Brazil. But 2 days after they filmed the video, MJ shocked the world when members of the Brazillian police were infiltrated into his video crew to identify and arrest "certain members of a notorious drug cartel". Michael Jackson rid the favela of drugs. I wonder if he really is after Dr. Murray and others? I recall 2 famous "vanishings" from Michael Jackson. The first one when the 1993 allegations surfaced and MJ vanished to a "rehab clinic" for treatment of a "drug addiction to pain killers".
The second one in 1995 at the "One Night Only" HBO special. It was a concept similar to the 30th. Anniversary where the big stars would perform, including the late French Mime-of-Mimes Marcel Marceau. His excuse was that he was suffering from a severe de-hydration and had a stomach bacteria. What caught my attention was that Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce on those days, while Michael was in the Hospital. A bit cruel isn't it? Michael was all quiet and hush-hush until 1996 World Music Awards.
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 am

"I love film very very much ... I think it is
the most expressive of all the art mediums. A sculpter can sculpt, a
painter can paint but they capture a moment. They freeze time with a
moment. In film you LIVE THE MOMENT ... You have the audience for 2
hours. You can have their brain, their mind, you can take them any
place you want to take them."

Hm, didn't he say something similar to THIS statement, in the This is It movie in one part of the movie? The Movie Theory - What did MJ think? Icon_scratch The Movie Theory - What did MJ think? Icon_biggrin
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 am

BTW, the movie theory has always intrigued me since I've read about it. Smile
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 am

If This Is IT, then why where there 3 suspension dots after "for the fans..."?

And that point Michael working for the DEA. Remember the Spike Lee directed video of "They Don't Care About Us" in Brazil. The press bashed Michael for paying an undisclosed amount of money to the drug lords at the Doña Marta Favela in Brazil. But 2 days after they filmed the video, MJ shocked the world when members of the Brazillian police were infiltrated into his video crew to identify and arrest "certain members of a notorious drug cartel". Michael Jackson rid the favela of drugs. I wonder if he really is after Dr. Murray and others? I recall 2 famous "vanishings" from Michael Jackson. The first one when the 1993 allegations surfaced and MJ vanished to a "rehab clinic" for treatment of a "drug addiction to pain killers".
The second one in 1995 at the "One Night Only" HBO special. It was a concept similar to the 30th. Anniversary where the big stars would perform, including the late French Mime-of-Mimes Marcel Marceau. His excuse was that he was suffering from a severe de-hydration and had a stomach bacteria. What caught my attention was that Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce on those days, while Michael was in the Hospital. A bit cruel isn't it? Michael was all quiet and hush-hush until 1996 World Music Awards.
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Stranger In Chi-town wrote:
"I love film very very much ... I think it is
the most expressive of all the art mediums. A sculpter can sculpt, a
painter can paint but they capture a moment. They freeze time with a
moment. In film you LIVE THE MOMENT ... You have the audience for 2
hours. You can have their brain, their mind, you can take them any
place you want to take them."

Hm, didn't he say something similar to THIS statement, in the This is It movie in one part of the movie? The Movie Theory - What did MJ think? Icon_scratch The Movie Theory - What did MJ think? Icon_biggrin

He said something like "It's an adventure, a great adventure! We want to take them to placed they've never been before, We wanna show them a talent, they've never seen before!" Did you mean that?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum