Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ???

+4
JustJamiee
marsheliamorgan
mjssoulmate
CantStopLovingU
8 posters

Go down

SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ??? Empty SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ???

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Some funny things in here ... but listen carefully about what they say about clones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEp9WszOvc&feature=channel
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ??? Empty Re: SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ???

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 pm

I found it interesting (even though I got mad at the very ending of this vid) that they said "It was almost as if Michael were still alive" and some other hints ...

This is what the world outside of the hoax believers say ...
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ??? Empty Re: SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ???

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

80 clones somewhere running around. HaHa
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 pm

wouldnt that be great?CLONES OF MICHAEL,unfortuantly they broke the mold after they made him, thats why some of us wont ever find our michael Sad oh,well,can still dream and drool huh?instead of someday my prince will come we shoud start singing someday my michael will come LOL lol! love my hubby,but,oh,for the love of michael flower
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:31 pm

HAHAHAH I loved it! Smile I wonder if there really is footage of him just loosing it and screaming at someone out of frustration! lol That's something, I'm not even gonna lie, i'd LOVE to see! xD
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:I found it interesting (even though I got mad at the very ending of this vid) that they said "It was almost as if Michael were still alive" and some other hints ...

Why does that make you mad? lol
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 pm

JustJamiee wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:I found it interesting (even though I got mad at the very ending of this vid) that they said "It was almost as if Michael were still alive" and some other hints ...

When bubbles hit Micheal and dragged him away in blood .. It could have done without that part Sad but the rest of it was good.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:09 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
JustJamiee wrote:

When bubbles hit Micheal and dragged him away in blood .. It could have done without that part Sad but the rest of it was good.

Lol! I thought Bubbles was dragging the guy who had the jacket from thriller.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 pm

i couldnt watch the video so what do they say he might do?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 pm

they said something about necrophilia SPILL.COM - This is IT - Movie Review - They say he MIGHT ??? Icon_mad
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm

haven't read the post but CLONING is always a possibility - it has been discussed a few years back - when MJ was the main object of depigmentation. others suggest it wasn't just about vitiligo -- reasons that creates awareness campaign of racism --

MJ is beyond enigma - what lies beneath should be studied based on his life category -- anyone interested will love to search!!!
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 pm

a clone of Michael to every each of us sounds like a great idea to me Razz Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down