Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine Jackson’s Tell All Hidden Book, Legacy, Gets Two-Faced On Michael Jackson ( This is A Trip ) !!

+7
SmoothCriminal
DawneVee
Bidoska
carpenoctem
Rach
CaptainJaneway
EarthAngel90
11 posters

Go down

Jermaine Jackson’s Tell All Hidden Book, Legacy, Gets Two-Faced On Michael Jackson ( This is A Trip ) !! Empty Jermaine Jackson’s Tell All Hidden Book, Legacy, Gets Two-Faced On Michael Jackson ( This is A Trip ) !!

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 pm

I am figuring out more about Michael's Backstabbing brother , Jermaine (uhhh...) ... Here is a Aritcle about the candid book he was going to release not long ago about Michael as well Shocked ... Wow , real family love .... Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes .

Legacy. This is the name of the book that was supposed to have been released years ago, however, hidden under dirt somewhere that no one knew about until now. The book is reported to have Jermaine Jackson calling Michael Jackson a “monster”, a “calculated mean streak and a drug abuser” while discusses many other issues that Michael Jackson may have had, according to his brother Jermaine. This is all coming out through Stacy Brown, the co-author. As a matter of fact, this co-author has evidence such as Jermaine Jackson recordings that prove the statements he made in the book!
Make a not that Jermaine Jackson is the brother who is insisting now that Michael Jackson…well…these things that are being said about him just aren’t true. If that be the case, why would Jermaine say those things in Legacy? Sibling rivalry, jealousy, or could it be that Jermaine was telling the whole truth back in 2003 when the book was announced?
No matter what, family is family, but right about now, Jermaine Jackson may have much explaining to do as it seems only through media hype that he may have turned on his brother, Michael, back in the day. Those days are now coming back to haunt him as Jermaine Jackson is quoted from Stacy Brown on ET as saying that “Michael is not who people think he is.”
What is going on in this poor family?

Wow , Jermaine is on my S-List with all the other who Backstabbed Michael when he needed someone .... No Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson’s Tell All Hidden Book, Legacy, Gets Two-Faced On Michael Jackson ( This is A Trip ) !! Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson’s Tell All Hidden Book, Legacy, Gets Two-Faced On Michael Jackson ( This is A Trip ) !!

Post by CaptainJaneway Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Jeez this is making me mad. Jermaine needs to shut his trap.

No wonder Michael felt alone a lot. If you don;t have family to stand by you side then who do you have?

I try to get my sister to understand that but she rather run to her friends and what not except when shit hits the fan. Sad

Michael if you are reading this i feel for you. Not sure how you put up with all this crap over the years. Especailly when you have family backstabbing you all the time.

Who needs the media and enemies when you got family to ruin your reputation/.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson’s Tell All Hidden Book, Legacy, Gets Two-Faced On Michael Jackson ( This is A Trip ) !! Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson’s Tell All Hidden Book, Legacy, Gets Two-Faced On Michael Jackson ( This is A Trip ) !!

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 pm

I honestly can't take any more Jermaine BS today guys. That song has pushed me over the edge.

Michael is a better person than me because if he did forgive Jermaine I could never do that. I just feel so bad for him. Members of his own family trampled over him to try and get to the top. It makes me so sad Sad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

OMG....Am i just blessed with my family. We just pick one day a week and we all meet up at my grandma's house. Just sit there and talk about this and that and just have a good time and everybody is updated on each other. And that just feels good.
I truely feel sad for him
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I am figuring out more about Michael's Backstabbing brother , Jermaine (uhhh...) ... Here is a Aritcle about the candid book he was going to release not long ago about Michael as well Shocked ... Wow , real family love .... Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes .

Legacy. This is the name of the book that was supposed to have been released years ago, however, hidden under dirt somewhere that no one knew about until now. The book is reported to have Jermaine Jackson calling Michael Jackson a “monster”, a “calculated mean streak and a drug abuser” while discusses many other issues that Michael Jackson may have had, according to his brother Jermaine. This is all coming out through Stacy Brown, the co-author. As a matter of fact, this co-author has evidence such as Jermaine Jackson recordings that prove the statements he made in the book!
Make a not that Jermaine Jackson is the brother who is insisting now that Michael Jackson…well…these things that are being said about him just aren’t true. If that be the case, why would Jermaine say those things in Legacy? Sibling rivalry, jealousy, or could it be that Jermaine was telling the whole truth back in 2003 when the book was announced?
No matter what, family is family, but right about now, Jermaine Jackson may have much explaining to do as it seems only through media hype that he may have turned on his brother, Michael, back in the day. Those days are now coming back to haunt him as Jermaine Jackson is quoted from Stacy Brown on ET as saying that “Michael is not who people think he is.”

Wow , Jermaine is on my S-List with all the other who Backstabbed Michael when he needed someone .... No Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad .

OH MY GOD.

This is NOT happening. How could Jermaine do this?

Michael is nothing but a sweet, gentle, loveing, carring, man.

Its 1 thing that the media is trashing Michael, Its sad, but we are use to that (dont get me wrong) but for his own brother to do this. IT BROKE MY HEART. Sad

What about supporting him? If anyone here is a "monster" Its Jermaine, if this is true.
Jalousi is a VERY ugly thing.

But frankly they dont have anything to be jalous of, about Michael. Look how lonely he was, I mean, he couldent walk out the door, without getting chantet by 1000 of people Sad .

In my opinion, WE are Michael`s true family.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm

As I was reading this thread tears fall of my eyes.
Honestelly how rude and false people can be? His own brother?
I feel so much anger right now , like I never felt in my entire life.
I can't even find words to dscribe Jemaine, or even to comment on what he said / sang.
I'm tired of all the BS that has been said about Michael, through press or family. I'm really fed up.
I see the papers every day and hole day, because I work with that, so all I have to say is I'm really really tired of people who were his friends supposedly and know they're all "against" him. Don't you think?
The most sad thing for me is to realize that Michael was so innocent. I don't think he ever saw who sorrounded him.These people weren't his friends, they were sharks looking for some "food".
Sorry about my outburst. I really needed to say this or else I think my heart will burst, with such anger and sadness.
Bidoska
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidoska Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm

In my opinion, WE are Michael`s true family.[/quote]

Dear MybelovedMJ I couldn't agree with you more.

We love him for who he his and what he does.
We don't want anything from him other than his well -being, right?
Bidoska
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm

@Bidoska.

I understand you hon. Dont be sorry for anything you just wrote, cause you were right.

As much as this is breaking our hearts, we can only do 1 thing. Support our sweet Angel Michael, like we have always done. Even though this is hard on Michael, he will get through this, with all our love and support.

I also feel very ANGRY at Jermaine, it just tells us something about him, I hope this will all get back to him.

You are right. We ONLY want what is the best for Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Michael will always have the love of us to back him up .. I know he has my heart & feelings & undying support for him. My Beloved MJ ... you are so right - we are his family , because his real family is using him ... Make me right down mad and furious using him when he in a very dangerous sisuation .... Michael IF was related to me - I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt him or use him .... I would do everything I can to help him out .... I am pouring my heart for him - hoping he gets better soon and knows we love him uncondtionally.

Last edited by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 pm

@EarthAngel

What do you mean about:" Michael is related to you"?? You kinda lost me there

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Shocked You know I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, and I gave Jermaine his but he has now since lost my respect. Neutral
[color=green]Oh Jermaine, why would you go and say those things about your own flesh and blood? Why? You know they are false accusations.

Michael, I love you more...
your family here on this forum, love you more!
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@EarthAngel

What do you mean about:" Michael is related to you"?? You kinda lost me there

I meant "If" ... My bad ... I was typing too fast when I did that !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Ohhh Okey. Now I get it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:14 pm

I now hate him more then i hate lotoya, what a douchebag
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 pm

jermaine and latoya SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:28 pm

In case you didn't see my other post...this whole book thing is a lie...look here ya'll!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/story?id=8314753&page=1
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by couplebit Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Just got done venting about Jermaine on the thread about LaToya and DWTS and then I see this. He talking about how he wants to spread Michael's message of love...ummm Jermaine shouldn't you have been doing that all along?

Michael spoke of love and alot about what God would want and expects..love, taking care of each, being childlike. IMO, that is why he forgave his family members that hurt him so publicly. He talked alot about the values his mother instilled in them as children, again IMO soem of his siblings seemed to have missed that lesson.
couplebit
couplebit

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Earth Angel90 wrote:

I am figuring out more about Michael's Backstabbing brother , Jermaine (uhhh...) ... Here is a Aritcle about the candid book he was going to release not long ago about Michael as well Shocked ... Wow , real family love .... Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes .

What did Jermaine mean by this comment? Who was MJ? I found it difficult to believe that all of these decades he deceived everyone into believing he was sensitive, loving, giving etc. WTF was Jermaine trying to say? I am not interested in all honesty. It just angers me that his own family would be the one to stab him in the back. I mean come on Family? I am not one to judge but clearly the Jackson Family isn't a family at all, but a mere illusion. Nothing good will come of his business ventures either. He's right there with sister LaToya. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 am

I say put Jermaine in front of a firing squad! Evil or Very Mad
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Dancing Machine,
Thank you for the video and article. Quite frankly, I have nothing to say about Jermaine's allegations and him wanting to bear his sole about his brothers lifestyle over the years. I just think that is wrong anyway you look at it. No one needs to know that about MJ. Come on! that's his blood. But you know something no one gets away. We all must give an account for our earthly deeds. MJ and Jermaine! You and I! Everyone! I just wonder if anyone in that family ever thinks? LaToya and Jermaine have done evil and wicked things against MJ. Jermaine was so phoney at the Memorial, LK, Matt Lauer interview at Neverland. He has a deep, dark, jealous, envious, malicious heart. He is not a true child of the Kingdom! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Oh by the way! All of MJ's fans are in denial about who he really was? How could we be in denial about something we didn't know from a personal perspective. Everything we knew about MJ was from the media/tabloids. We need to pray for Jermaine and LaToya clearly they are backstabbing leaches that need the grace of God in their lives. Anything for attention and buck! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Oh by the way! All of MJ's fans are in denial about who he really was? How could we be in denial about something we didn't know from a personal perspective. Everything we knew about MJ was from the media/tabloids. We need to pray for Jermaine and LaToya clearly they are backstabbing leaches that need the grace of God in their lives. Anything for attention and buck! Keep the Faith!

Amen to that
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down