Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial

3 posters

Go down

Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial Empty Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:25 am

These are part of what you'll read on CNN News link below. Lets analize;

Jermaine Jackson told King he had no reason to believe his brother was addicted to drugs, a suspicion that detectives revealed when they requested a warrant to search Dr. Conrad Murray's Las Vegas, Nevada, home and office.

My thoughts; Do you think Jermaine happened to see the Lou Ferrigno's video statement that Michael isn't hooked on drugs that was posted here days earlier? Here is the video link again in case some of you have not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WfsR9sLw8

CNN News link:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/07/jermaine.jackson/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Now why do they keep repeating this (below)? Only it's done by different members of the family. By doing so it shall stall time? They keep going round and round on the ferries wheel on Neverland heehee... Dr. Conrad Murray has been a suspect from day one. Why don't they just nail him and get it all over with IF Michael was really murdered and Murray is the prime suspect!!

"If there was anything administered in my brother's body that was not in the proper setting, meaning a hospital, then that will be dealt with," Jermaine Jackson told King.

Rolling Eyes This is an all too familiar senario... Disagreement between family members shall distract members of the public and buy time for the big....... silent

While his mother's lawyers are waging a court skirmish with the men now in control of the Michael Jackson estate, Jermaine Jackson expressed support for John Branca and John McClain.
"These are people we have known for many, many years," he said. "They are doing an incredible job. They have raised a lot of money, close to $100 million for the estate. They are following out Michael's wishes accordingly."
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:46 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:These are part of what you'll read on CNN News link below. Lets analize;

Jermaine Jackson told King he had no reason to believe his brother was addicted to drugs, a suspicion that detectives revealed when they requested a warrant to search Dr. Conrad Murray's Las Vegas, Nevada, home and office.

My thoughts; Do you think Jermaine happened to see the Lou Ferrigno's video statement that Michael isn't hooked on drugs that was posted here days earlier? Here is the video link again in case some of you have not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WfsR9sLw8

CNN News link:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/07/jermaine.jackson/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Now why do they keep repeating this (below)? Only it's done by different members of the family. By doing so it shall stall time? They keep going round and round on the ferries wheel on Neverland heehee... Dr. Conrad Murray has been a suspect from day one. Why don't they just nail him and get it all over with IF Michael was really murdered and Murray is the prime suspect!!

"If there was anything administered in my brother's body that was not in the proper setting, meaning a hospital, then that will be dealt with," Jermaine Jackson told King.

Rolling Eyes This is an all too familiar senario... Disagreement between family members shall distract members of the public and buy time for the big....... silent

While his mother's lawyers are waging a court skirmish with the men now in control of the Michael Jackson estate, Jermaine Jackson expressed support for John Branca and John McClain.
"These are people we have known for many, many years," he said. "They are doing an incredible job. They have raised a lot of money, close to $100 million for the estate. They are following out Michael's wishes accordingly."

there are too many things wrong with the interview that I lost count.

first, Jermaine looked too glleful as if he was on somethin. IMO he was so excited at the anticipation of cahing in the name of hi brother who just 'died'. In other words and as sick as it sounds, he was happy at the thought of making money off of a 'dead' person.

he practically insulted both his mother and Michael by praising the two executives who are as u said are not Katherine's biggest fans. She is in the middle of buikding a case against the two to become the third executor (or kick them out of the job al2getehr if possible without gettin herself in trouble as some reports said that contesting a will could result in such an outcome). Plus Jermaine also kept on saying that Micahel should be buried at Neverland even though both Michael and Katherine were aginst the idea. Michael swore he'd never go back there after the 2003 trial. IT's ironic that Jermaine is so fixed on this idea (he is the one who is acting aginst Michael's wishes and not his mother by opposing to Branca and McLain).
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:

first, Jermaine looked too glleful as if he was on somethin. IMO he was so excited at the anticipation of cahing in the name of hi brother who just 'died'. In other words and as sick as it sounds, he was happy at the thought of making money off of a 'dead' person.

he practically insulted both his mother and Michael by praising the two executives who are as u said are not Katherine's biggest fans. She is in the middle of buikding a case against the two to become the third executor (or kick them out of the job al2getehr if possible without gettin herself in trouble as some reports said that contesting a will could result in such an outcome). Plus Jermaine also kept on saying that Micahel should be buried at Neverland even though both Michael and Katherine were aginst the idea. Michael swore he'd never go back there after the 2003 trial. IT's ironic that Jermaine is so fixed on this idea (he is the one who is acting aginst Michael's wishes and not his mother by opposing to Branca and McLain).

Yes! If, lets say I'm in Jermaine's shoes, I'd have let my parents arrange my "brother's" final resting place. I mean, it would not be in my place to object if my Mother decides where she wants to lay her departed son.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:19 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

Yes! If, lets say I'm in Jermaine's shoes, I'd have let my parents arrange my "brother's" final resting place. I mean, it would not be in my place to object if my Mother decides where she wants to lay her departed son.

I agree with u. The only thing I was thinking the whole time when watching the interview was that the reason behind Jermaine's persistent idea of a burial at Neverland was that he wanted to make money by transforming the place into something like Graceland. He said the only thing he was worried about was the security if he was to be buried there - one word to this statement - BS! he was so transparent. anyone coudl see through him. my heart aces to see his family stab Micahel in the back like this - no wonder he was so lonely Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 am

Jermaine looked too happy to do this interview ... he shouldn't be handling anything of Michael ... He left signs completely wide open to some of us see very clearly ... and His Parents should handle the arrangements , no one else in the family should have done this ....

Michael - I know the feeling of Some Family Members Backstabbing you when you need them the most ....

My Heart & Love & My Friendship & Undying Support - all 4 you Michael!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:44 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

I agree with u. The only thing I was thinking the whole time when watching the interview was that the reason behind Jermaine's persistent idea of a burial at Neverland was that he wanted to make money by transforming the place into something like Graceland. He said the only thing he was worried about was the security if he was to be buried there - one word to this statement - BS! he was so transparent. anyone coudl see through him. my heart aces to see his family stab Micahel in the back like this - no wonder he was so lonely Crying or Very sad

Awww... now you're making me shed a tear too for Michael. He'll be fine when he sees what you've written (((HugS))). What you've said has been playing on my mind though as I've said on some threads as I'm not Michael's fan so I'm not that familiar with Michael's feelings. There is one song that he sang that has been tugging at my heartstrings. I'm sure now it has to do with some family members...

I know this part is meant for the Media..

Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look
The systems in control, it's all ran by the book
I've got to get away so I can clear my mind,
Xscape is what I need,
Away from electric eyes

No matter where I am, I see my face around
They pin lies on my name, and push from town to town
Don't have a place to run, but there's no need to hide,
I've got to, find a place,
So I won't hide away

Xscape, got to get away from a system lose in the world today
Xscape, the pressure that I face from relationships that's gone away
Xscape, the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man
Xscape, I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

The part where he mentioned 'girl', 'relationship', 'gamble and lost', 'in my personal life i don't live for you so don't try to tell me what is right for me. you be concern about you, i do what i want to do', Michael's lyrics are metaphoric or am I wrong? That is how I felt when I first hear this song. Is that part of the reason he decides to take a rest... I wonder if anyone in his family (other than Joseph Jackson) is trying to control his everyday life? Ain't that sickening if it is!

Sometimes I feel like
I've gotta get away

I tried to share my life with someone I could love
But games
and money is all she ever thought of
How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?
I'm tired of silly games,
It's time to make a change

Why is it I can't do whatever I want to? (oh)
Went in my personal life and I don't live for you (you)
So don't you try to tell me what is right for me
You be concerned about you,
I can do what I want to

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:51 am

Michael J Jackson... if you read the posts on this site, do know that we're one in heart with you. You're Not Alone!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:15 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

Awww... now you're making me shed a tear too for Michael. He'll be fine when he sees what you've written (((HugS))). What you've said has been playing on my mind though as I've said on some threads as I'm not Michael's fan so I'm not that familiar with Michael's feelings. There is one song that he sang that has been tugging at my heartstrings. I'm sure now it has to do with some family members...

I know this part is meant for the Media..

Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look
The systems in control, it's all ran by the book
I've got to get away so I can clear my mind,
Xscape is what I need,
Away from electric eyes

No matter where I am, I see my face around
They pin lies on my name, and push from town to town
Don't have a place to run, but there's no need to hide,
I've got to, find a place,
So I won't hide away

Xscape, got to get away from a system lose in the world today
Xscape, the pressure that I face from relationships that's gone away
Xscape, the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man
Xscape, I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me

The part where he mentioned 'girl', 'relationship', 'gamble and lost', 'in my personal life i don't live for you so don't try to tell me what is right for me. you be concern about you, i do what i want to do', Michael's lyrics are metaphoric or am I wrong? That is how I felt when I first hear this song. Is that part of the reason he decides to take a rest... I wonder if anyone in his family (other than Joseph Jackson) is trying to control his everyday life? Ain't that sickening if it is!

Sometimes I feel like
I've gotta get away

I tried to share my life with someone I could love
But games
and money is all she ever thought of
How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?
I'm tired of silly games,
It's time to make a change

Why is it I can't do whatever I want to? (oh)
Went in my personal life and I don't live for you (you)
So don't you try to tell me what is right for me
You be concerned about you,
I can do what I want to

thank u and hugs to u too Very Happy Michael is a genuine and caring person - a great example is when he was doing his photo shoot in 2007 for EBONY magazine, he hugged not only the photographer but also the assistants - he made everone who were involed in the event feel welcome. Very Happy

I agree with u in that a lot if not most of his songs illustrate what he was feeling and experiencing at the time of their recording or what he believed in all his life. IMO Xcsape expresses alot of his anger towards the media for not leaving him alone (so is his other song called 'Privacy'). I also think that the part 'relationships gone away' denotes a sour relationship he had with his father and very possibly with his sister LaToya as well (understandable after all of the horrible things she said about her brother all these years; and of course Jermaine for writing a book to say that Michael bleached his skin and cheats). And the part concerning 'girl..' I think he was talking about girls who played him maybe particularly with Tatum O'neal in mind. there have been reports that she defended Michael against his father but played him which made Michael to believe she was fooling around i.e. not looking for a serious relationship but gain fame from his name.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:30 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:

thank u and hugs to u too Very Happy Michael is a genuine and caring person - a great example is when he was doing his photo shoot in 2007 for EBONY magazine, he hugged not only the photographer but also the assistants - he made everone who were involed in the event feel welcome. Very Happy

I agree with u in that a lot if not most of his songs illustrate what he was feeling and experiencing at the time of their recording or what he believed in all his life. IMO Xcsape expresses alot of his anger towards the media for not leaving him alone (so is his other song called 'Privacy'). I also think that the part 'relationships gone away' denotes a sour relationship he had with his father and very possibly with his sister LaToya as well (understandable after all of the horrible things she said about her brother all these years; and of course Jermaine for writing a book to say that Michael bleached his skin and cheats). And the part concerning 'girl..' I think he was talking about girls who played him maybe particularly with Tatum O'neal in mind. there have been reports that she defended Michael against his father but played him which made Michael to believe she was fooling around i.e. not looking for a serious relationship but gain fame from his name.

Oh Lordy! I'm having goose bumps! Thank you for the feedback on Michael's life my sweet friend. I've learn to love him for all the deeds that he has done for being the person he is even when under pressure from the Media. He's a strong person. I did not realize about family affairs and personal relationship. That is how much I know about Michael. I've watch most of his concerts on DVD recently and he seems so concern of his fans. He show his love to all of you and I dare say, he does that from the bottom of his heart. He displays a different kind of closeness to his fans compares to other singers. I can feel it by watching his short movie videos and concerts. Good Lord, Michael is being pressed on all four corners! I've to write a poem for him on his birthday... Hugs you for sharing what you know and thank you again. Hugs ya.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

Oh Lordy! I'm having goose bumps! Thank you for the feedback on Michael's life my sweet friend. I've learn to love him for all the deeds that he has done for being the person he is even when under pressure from the Media. He's a strong person. I did not realize about family affairs and personal relationship. That is how much I know about Michael. I've watch most of his concerts on DVD recently and he seems so concern of his fans. He show his love to all of you and I dare say, he does that from the bottom of his heart. He displays a different kind of closeness to his fans compares to other singers. I can feel it by watching his short movie videos and concerts. Good Lord, Michael is being pressed on all four corners! I've to write a poem for him on his birthday... Hugs you for sharing what you know and thank you again. Hugs ya.

hugs 2 u 2 Very Happy and if u like u could check out some of his performances on the followig links below - he is so adorable and a sweetheart Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHjmUalYIHE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ0Ljd4bRIU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql5bmjde9nI&feature=related
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:51 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:

hugs 2 u 2 Very Happy and if u like u could check out some of his performances on the followig links below - he is so adorable and a sweetheart Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHjmUalYIHE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ0Ljd4bRIU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql5bmjde9nI&feature=related

I love you Awww.. You're just as sweet as Michael! Thank you for the links. You've made my day. When Michael makes a comeback one day I'm gonna personally write him a mail telling him he's got the most amazing and warm loving fans in this Whole World. May God Bless your loving and generous heart. Michael's Hugs for you. Hugs from me too pirat tongue Lol...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 pm

thank u summer+sc3nt, you are such a sweetheart too Very Happy I also love Michael and wish him good health as well as safety and security. It would be of course wonderful to see him perform one day and whatever he decides to do I will suport him all the way Razz

hugs 2 u and 2 Michael Very Happy:D
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:thank u summer+sc3nt, you are such a sweetheart too Very Happy I also love Michael and wish him good health as well as safety and security. It would be of course wonderful to see him perform one day and whatever he decides to do I will suport him all the way Razz

Oh yes, I'c so love to see him perform too.. Altho if that will ever happen is something I'm not able to foretell. There is one thread that mentioned about a tribute to Michael. That thread give me hope. Whatever it is I wish Michael safe and happy.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:02 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:thank u summer+sc3nt, you are such a sweetheart too Very Happy I also love Michael and wish him good health as well as safety and security. It would be of course wonderful to see him perform one day and whatever he decides to do I will suport him all the way Razz

Oh yes, I'c so love to see him perform too.. Altho if that will ever happen is something I'm not able to foretell. There is one thread that mentioned about a tribute to Michael. That thread give me hope. Whatever it is I wish Michael safe and happy.

I haven't found the thread yet but there was also a thread that mentioned Michael may hav been at his memorial service seated on the second row not so far from Paris lol! IDK it could be possible as Michael was known to be the master of disguise although he would have had to take xtra care about his voice coz everyone will recognize it Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

I haven't found the thread yet but there was also a thread that mentioned Michael may hav been at his memorial service seated on the second row not so far from Paris lol! IDK it could be possible as Michael was known to be the master of disguise although he would have had to take xtra care about his voice coz everyone will recognize it Very Happy

Thanks MJSmiles4Us.. I'll try to look up for the thread that mentioned Michael on the Memorial... and yes, he's a master of disguise. He'll have to have some device clip to his collarbone to change his voice.. Just like in the movies lol...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:43 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:

Thanks MJSmiles4Us.. I'll try to look up for the thread that mentioned Michael on the Memorial... and yes, he's a master of disguise. He'll have to have some device clip to his collarbone to change his voice.. Just like in the movies lol...

if he was able to blend in with the crowd at Disneyland in disguise without getting recognized, this would have been just as easy lol Very Happy Very Happy Razz
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 am

Lol... I'd to laugh on this thoughts... Imagine what will Michael choose to be. Peter Pan?
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:31 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:Lol... I'd to laugh on this thoughts... Imagine what will Michael choose to be. Peter Pan?

lol! it would be weird to know that I may not realize it's him if he was to sit next to me on the bus in disguise Very Happy Very Happy as far as I know he can disguise his voice too so I would be oblivious as to who was talking to me if he did..at 1:30 of this video he sounds different to his usual self;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs&NR=1

and at 0:31 seconds, he does his funny face that he did on his Ghost video(@6:46 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzYnPUjvZC0
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:53 am

[quote="MJSmile4Us"]
summer+sc3nt wrote:Lol... I'd to laugh on this thoughts... Imagine what will Michael choose to be. Peter Pan?

lol! it would be weird to know that I may not realize it's him if he was to sit next to me on the bus in disguise Very Happy Very Happy as far as I know he can disguise his voice too so I would be oblivious as to who was talking to me if he did..at 1:30 of this video he sounds different to his usual self;

and at 0:31 seconds, he does his funny face that he did on his Ghost video(@6:46 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzYnPUjvZC0[/quote]

Love that Vid .... Michael is So Down to Earth and Funny ... he sounded like one of My Cousins!! and Ghost Clip - love it when he makes that Face !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:55 am

afro Lol... he could have offered you some popcorn and you won't even know it's him! Amazing on the vocal disguise and facial disguise.. Thanks for the links my friend.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:02 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:afro Lol... he could have offered you some popcorn and you won't even know it's him! Amazing on the vocal disguise and facial disguise.. Thanks for the links my friend.

Razz Razz no problem, I am glad u liked it Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:06 am

[quote="EarthAngel90"]
MJSmile4Us wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzYnPUjvZC0[/quote]

Love that Vid .... Michael is So Down to Earth and Funny ... he sounded like one of My Cousins!! and Ghost Clip - love it when he makes that Face !!!!

I agree -he hasn't changed - he is/was still charming and soft-spoken man as he is/was today. Unlike 99% of celebs today, fame hasn't changed him. although I believe that Michael is still alive, watching the videos especially the first one made my heart ache anf miss even more Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:15 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
I agree -he hasn't changed - he is/was still charming and soft-spoken man as he is/was today. Unlike 99% of celebs today, fame hasn't changed him. although I believe that Michael is still alive, watching the videos especially the first one made my heart ache anf miss even more Crying or Very sad

As of now I too believe that Michael is alive... Though will there be a comeback I'm not sure.. but coming back beliefs is strong at the moment.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

As of now I too believe that Michael is alive... Though will there be a comeback I'm not sure.. but coming back beliefs is strong at the moment.

Me too, although I was at my lowest point when I heard the insurance payout. And someone on this site , I think it's either Souja or Admin who came up with the movie theory stating that this whole drama surrounding Michael's death is a part of his movie. Although I still stand by my initial belief that this hoax was planned for the sake of his safety, it does look somewhat like a movie - right after his death, countless numbers of reports were printed by so many magazines that I haven't heard of to give their views on his life b4 his 'death' and etc., there are custody battles (poor Prince , Paris and Blanket Crying or Very sad ) and those claiming to be their biological parents: Debbie Rowe, Arnie Klein, Mark Lester and God knows who's next? So many fake toxicology and autopsy results adn speculations regarding them. And above all, his family making money off of him and insulting and acting against his wishes. I was so shocked to hear what Katherine said recently about Joe, that he was not an abusive father - to me, it's the same as saying that Michael is a liar which really hurts me. She was the last person that I ever expected to insult him. Crying or Very sad
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:04 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
Me too, although I was at my lowest point when I heard the insurance payout. And someone on this site , I think it's either Souja or Admin who came up with the movie theory stating that this whole drama surrounding Michael's death is a part of his movie. Although I still stand by my initial belief that this hoax was planned for the sake of his safety, it does look somewhat like a movie - right after his death, countless numbers of reports were printed by so many magazines that I haven't heard of to give their views on his life b4 his 'death' and etc., there are custody battles (poor Prince , Paris and Blanket Crying or Very sad ) and those claiming to be their biological parents: Debbie Rowe, Arnie Klein, Mark Lester and God knows who's next? So many fake toxicology and autopsy results adn speculations regarding them. And above all, his family making money off of him and insulting and acting against his wishes. I was so shocked to hear what Katherine said recently about Joe, that he was not an abusive father - to me, it's the same as saying that Michael is a liar which really hurts me. She was the last person that I ever expected to insult him. Crying or Very sad

Yes I was rather surprised Katherine saying that.. Michael was/is a filial son. He's such a beautiful person. I'd protect him if I'm his Mom but I'll be a lil too young for that lol... Anyway maybe she does that for the family to appear as an all perfect family to the public eye but that statement makes Michael looks bad. Marlon did mentioned that La Toya, Michael and himself was abused by Joe Jackson. Who would tell a lie about their father. When I went back to searched for the link to what Marlon said it has been taken off the web. All those links linked to Joe's statement, that he's good to all his children. Michael will be back one day. When he does all hell will break loose lol... People who has turned on him while his back was turned will be shocked off their teeth! Well, my faith that he'll be back is strong at the moment. I've mood swings but your statement and your beliefs inspired me lol... Call me weird but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Just praying Michael's life isn't in danger like I sometimes believe when I read threads on the money thing.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:46 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

Yes I was rather surprised Katherine saying that.. Michael was/is a filial son. He's such a beautiful person. I'd protect him if I'm his Mom but I'll be a lil too young for that lol... Anyway maybe she does that for the family to appear as an all perfect family to the public eye but that statement makes Michael looks bad. Marlon did mentioned that La Toya, Michael and himself was abused by Joe Jackson. Who would tell a lie about their father. When I went back to searched for the link to what Marlon said it has been taken off the web. All those links linked to Joe's statement, that he's good to all his children. Michael will be back one day. When he does all hell will break loose lol... People who has turned on him while his back was turned will be shocked off their teeth! Well, my faith that he'll be back is strong at the moment. I've mood swings but your statement and your beliefs inspired me lol... Call me weird but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Just praying Michael's life isn't in danger like I sometimes believe when I read threads on the money thing.

I thnik u r right about Katherine trying to protect her family from the media and imo she could have also said that in order to use that to her advantage for the custody of Michael's children - although she will be the sole guardian of the kids the judge may have not been so agreeable with the idea of Joe hanging around them given his past.

It would be fantastic if Michael were to appear and bust those who gave him a hellish time b4 and after his'death' - all of those so-called friends who turned into backstabbers. I am so glad that u believe he's alive too - and this is the reason why I love this site because I can gain hope after so close to breaking down after the media got the best of me...I know I shouldn't given that it was Michael who told us the fans that tabloids are just tabloids, that they lie like sailors to make money at the expense of him...

And u r not weird coz myself along with the rest of the members on thise site also strongly believe and pray that he's alive, safe and sound Very Happy Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:31 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
I thnik u r right about Katherine trying to protect her family from the media and imo she could have also said that in order to use that to her advantage for the custody of Michael's children - although she will be the sole guardian of the kids the judge may have not been so agreeable with the idea of Joe hanging around them given his past.

It would be fantastic if Michael were to appear and bust those who gave him a hellish time b4 and after his'death' - all of those so-called friends who turned into backstabbers. I am so glad that u believe he's alive too - and this is the reason why I love this site because I can gain hope after so close to breaking down after the media got the best of me...I know I shouldn't given that it was Michael who told us the fans that tabloids are just tabloids, that they lie like sailors to make money at the expense of him...

And u r not weird coz myself along with the rest of the members on thise site also strongly believe and pray that he's alive, safe and sound Very Happy Very Happy

Lol... thank you so much for saying that. I love this site too.. Friends like you makes the news in the tabloids seems so artificial. Although I do admit sometimes they break the faith that he's alive. Then in the next second someone on this site will just shoot down the tabloid with explanations for why they printed that garbage. Maybe this is like a test with everybody.. and also Michael. He said tht the tabloid printed untruth. Don't believe what you read. Look with your heart and have trust in Michael. Maybe Michael is off somewhere doing meditation.. When he has pull himself together he'll be back. Then again maybe by leaving could only make him see who his true friends are, including family members. What ever it is keep the faith of him being alive and well, burning bright. By doing this maybe he'll feel there are still people who believe in him. All 'maybe' and 'might' but remember there are still no results made known to the public about the toxycology. All that they mentioned is that the result don't match.. I saw someone posted it in one of the threads.. Makes me believe more that Michael is alive. Do they mean that the body isn't Michael? Lets see what is in the press the next few days lol...

You could be right about what Katherine said about Joe.. so she'll get custody of the children.. All will be cleared when Michael appear.. santa farao I love you

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:33 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

Lol... thank you so much for saying that. I love this site too.. Friends like you makes the news in the tabloids seems so artificial. Although I do admit sometimes they break the faith that he's alive. Then in the next second someone on this site will just shoot down the tabloid with explanations for why they printed that garbage. Maybe this is like a test with everybody.. and also Michael. He said tht the tabloid printed untruth. Don't believe what you read. Look with your heart and have trust in Michael. Maybe Michael is off somewhere doing meditation.. When he has pull himself together he'll be back. Then again maybe by leaving could only make him see who his true friends are, including family members. What ever it is keep the faith of him being alive and well, burning bright. By doing this maybe he'll feel there are still people who believe in him. All 'maybe' and 'might' but remember there are still no results made known to the public about the toxycology. All that they mentioned is that the result don't match.. I saw someone posted it in one of the threads.. Makes me believe more that Michael is alive. Do they mean that the body isn't Michael? Lets see what is in the press the next few days lol...

You could be right about what Katherine said about Joe.. so she'll get custody of the children.. All will be cleared when Michael appear.. santa farao I love you

Thank u for giving me hope and ever so encouraging words, it really helped me fight off the media's tempting but lies and more lies Very Happy Very Happy This is because the first thing I read when I got home today was another media report saying that Michael's brain has been returned to his family and is ready for burial. To hear this after having a bad day already nearly made me crack.. Crying or Very sad I think I will shut my ears, eyes and brain from whatever the media reports concerning Michael from now on..

Two things that I still can't get my head around is why, as u said, the tox. results don't match, and why would Liza Minnelli say that 'all hell will break lose' and 'thank god we r celebrating him now'? At first, I thought that the tox results not matching each other may be another story the media cooked up to do what they do best - sell it. Because how could the media know these kind of information firsthand even b4 the Jackson family get their hands on the results?

And Liza Minnelli saying those kinda things made me think that she's one of his so-called friends who turned her back on him after his 'death', because to me it sounded like she was saying that Micahel was a drug addict and his fans and the rest of the world would be stunned at this considering he was prevalently known as the compassionate man who loved his children and would have never touched those horrible narcotics, and especially after his statements throught his career that taking drugs was against his principle and what he was brought up to believe. Although I still believe that he is stull alive, I will not judge or criticize him of this is the case. It is not to say that I praise those who take drugs but I believe that he would have been pushed/forced into that path by the unimaginable level of pressure as that he was put under that no ordinary human being could ever withstand without going insane.

What also gave me immense amount of hope was that someone on this site posted on another thread about Olivia Newton-John's ex-boyfriends faking his death to get away from his debt adn the fact that JCC stated that he/she could not say much than that Michael would be in trouble with the law if his death hoax was revealed. Some media is criticizing Michael now because he is earning so much after his 'death' from record sales etc., which could basically pay off his debt in no time if not already. imo he deserves every penny after all the hard work he did for the music industry and the world - he was underappreciated and I can't believe that there is a petition for the Nobel Peace Prize to be awarded to Michael - why should there be a petition in the first place? There is no other person who deserves more than Michael to be given that award. In fact, there would be no award good enoough to recognize and express gratitude for his work. I am sorry if I do seem to go on and sound upset Smile It's so sad to see that he had to 'die' for the whole truths to come out that he was crying out to be heard when he was 'alive'.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

MJSmile4Us wrote: In fact, there would be no award good enoough to recognize and express gratitude for his work. I am sorry if I do seem to go on and sound upset Smile It's so sad to see that he had to 'die' for the whole truths to come out that he was crying out to be heard when he was 'alive'.

You're welcome but you've to keep your eyes and ears open otherwise when Michael appears you'll never realize it lol... I'm like you some days when the Media got the better of me. I lose faith at times that Michael is alive. You must remember though that are the reports from the Media. It helps to post what ever you have to share views. People over here will see through their lies. Usually most does and that is why I usually post what makes me lose hope. There are intelligent people here and it does help to have others voice their opinions.

I still cannot make out what Lize Minelli quotes meant. Does anybody know if it was written on her blog or was it from the Media? Again the media.. Anyway if that is from her blog, she could be in on this hoax thing and saying that to throw us off the tracks. Do you know who is Titania Thumbtsen? She was the lady that travelled with Michael on his Bad Tour. Also the lady who appeared on his short video titled, 'The Way You Make Me Feel'. I've read that they had a thing for each other once. Even Katherine liked her but she claimed that Michael's entourage detest her and gave her the boot. While Michael was on trial she gave a statement that she isn't sure if Michael is guilty. How can she say that? She was close to him once and she doubted him. That goes to show there are fake friends around him. I'm guessing now that maybe his disappearence will make him see who are his loyal friends and family... Just a guess.

About the drug abuse... I find it hard to believe Michael is hooked on them. Maybe I'm wrong and he is.. then he must have been forced onto those by people that expected more from him or by people envious of him. Maybe too that is the notion Michael feeds the Media so to make his death looks real. I've read of Oliver Newton John's ex-boyfriend returns. Many have hoax their death. I've read that Paul McCartney hoax his death too. Even Elvis Priestly was and still is believed to have hoax his death. I do believe he is still alive. There was a programme on TV maybe about 20 years ago. He was buried on the wrong plot. Although Elvis' disappearence was not made known to Priscilla Priestly or his daughter at the time. Elvis' life was in danger that is why he hoax his death. I'm not too sure now but I've read that he might make a come back coz he's got a grown son. OK not going to go too much into that as this is about Michael.

Just remember, my friend the Media is out to hurt Michael. They love making up stories that does not have bases and no foundation. It is the same everywhere. The bigger you are the harder they want to make you fall. Have faith in Michael my friend, remember I'm not Michael's fan but I believe he is alive. I feel he'll make a comeback but only if his life is not in danger. He'll always be in my prayers and so will you. Michael deserved the Noble Peace Prize a long time ago. The Dalai Lama was awarded the NPP and so should Michael. One is a Monk and one an Earth Angel. Don't worry about writing on and on. Just lay your feelings about how you feel about Michael. It isn't good to keep it all bottled up. I don't mind reading coz Michael deserved to be loved. You're right, only in 'death' do the truth comes out. Isn't that too late. When will they learn... that is a hope in vain. They never will! This World badly needs a change.

It's almost 1am here and feeling so sleepy. I'll make you a graphic of Michael when I have the time and post it here.
Hugs and TC.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 am

summer+sc3nt:

thank you so much for your wonderful and comforting words and prayers Very Happy Very Happy And u r absolutely right that it's not healthy to bottle up my frustrations inside because I can not share it and seek some answers and comfort from neither my family nor my friends as they think I am insane for still believing that Michael's still alive. what hurt me the most was that some of them even went as far as telling me that he died most likely from drug overdose and blamed him for it. there are no words in any language that could be used to describe how I was feeling - then I thought about how this must have been what Michael had to/ is going through all his life 24/7, misunderstood and falsely accused not to mention so many harsh criticism. but this site has helped me and still does in so many ways that I can not help but check regularly for updates - maybe even addicted lol. Razz THis is because none of my peers nor family understand me as u, a wonderful friend, and the members of this site do. Maybe I am going crazy because I have been having dreams about Michael alot lately, most of them concerned about him revealing himself and telling me that this is indeed a hoax while even Mac and Liz backed him up.

I also believe that there were so many people that surrounded him waiting for the right time to make money off of him, and possibly I fear to say that they went as extreme as literally force feeding him drugs (similar to Britney Spears case) which could have ultimately ended with his death if this is not a hoax of course. there are so many celebrities who staged his death, most notably Olivia Newton-John's ex-boyfriend adn Elvis. I learnt Paul Mccartney's hoax death from this site and was very surprised. Do u know whether it really happened or just another media's work? Because I don't think I've heard about it on the news like I did about Elvis and Olivia's ex-boyfriend..

By looking at the way some people treat Michael with so much disrespect and despicable accusations even after his 'death', I realized just how much and far some will go to destroy one. For example, a mayor from one of the US states (I can't remember his name though sorry...) criticized Michael for putting L.A. in further debt from his memorial service and said he couldn't understand why there is such a big fuss over him as he believes that Michael led a lavish life who spent more than no ordinary man could have. To be honest, he is the perfect example of what a human being should NOT be - selfish, arrogant, heartless, uncaring, and the list goes on..it's impossible to fit in all of the vocabularies on this page. in other words, he has qualities exactly opposite of Michael's.

When I think about it, it also seems like that if Michael is to be awarded with the NPP, it would be to me like an award given out of sympathy or out of guilt. Those who destroyed Michael's life now shower him with praising words and give him these awards becauase they want to save their necks from getting into trouble by those who care about him deeply like us his fans and of course, his family and children, after harrassing him all those years when he was 'alive'.

Sweet dreams and hugs to u too Very Happy Razz Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 pm

MJSmile4Us

You're always Welcome my friend. I'm so sorry your family does not have the same thoughts as you. It is a sad thing I know altho my family are all with me on this thought, that Michael is still alive. Look on the brighter side then as you've met people who believe like you. It means that you don't just read and believe what is in the Media. That you have the ability to explore deeper into people's action. I call it being adventurous and creative, in a way and having insights.

You're not being crazy my dear friend. Never never think that! If you are then you have us crazies with you too lol... Yes, people used him. He might not know who they are coz some are hypocrites and only stab you when your back are turned. Altho he may have some rough idea that some do want to hurt him or he may have a feeling that not all are their true self.

About the dream thing... maybe you do have a kinda message from Michael there. It could be your instinct that make that dream come about. I do believe dreams hold some kind of meaning. Then again sometimes this happened when we think too much. I dreamt of Michael too one night. He came back and was planning his tour. Maybe only dreams for talking and thinking too much of him lately but maybe an inkling.. Be flexible in this, like they say, 'Keep the Faith'. I've read books on dreams and so I do believe in them. I used to dream things and ithas been like an insight to me. People might tell you dreams are just dreams but only believe in your dreams if you feel they're telling you something and believe in yourself.

You're right though when they award Michael the NPP it will only make them seems like they're trying to undo the wrong they did to him. Just like Bashir, he did an announcement when Michael's death was in the Media and he kind of said that Michael isn't guilty. I've thought of throwing stones at him. He's a coward! Is he so afraid Michael will haunt him? Well, God has eyes. They who judge the good shall have to pay before they leave this Earth. Then again they will have to pay on judgement day too.

It is so unfair the way he was treated when he was around and to shut out what good deeds he did...

I'm writing off and feel free to state you feeling on any matters of Michael or if you're feeling low about family not believing you.

Here this is for you Keep the Faith and keep smiling.. Hugs yaRazz Laughing Surprised Wink
Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial Mjsmiles4us

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Very Beautiful Picture

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Very Beautiful Picture

Thank you 'Beloved'... Here is one for you too lol... Keep the Faith..
Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial Mybelovedmj
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:35 pm

summer+sc3nt:

Awww thank you so much - I love the MJ photos and my heart melt when I read the message too Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy although there is no word in any language to describe what a sweetheart he is but I believe Earth Angel is perfect!! Very Happy

Not until I heard Michael telling us, his fans, not to believe in the media, especially when he was on trial, I believed most of what it said, more than I should have. But during 2003 trial I somehow saw through the lies the media was fabricating about Michael - it was even harder to believe them when I knew then what Michael represented and that he was the only celeb (IMO) who used his fame and fortune to help others without wanting anything in return.
And I am indeed grateful for those created this as well as MJHD sites - there are so many fantastic investigators here - I think they do more thorough job than any of the LAPD and DEA officers combined! Very Happy

thank u for reassuring me that I am not out of mind Razz but I agree with u- we r smarter in alot of ways than others and the media for realizing the truth behind what is reported.

I also thought that maybe my dreams occured because I was so engrossed on the issues surrounding Michael's 'death' lately. For one of the dreams, I had a strong feeling that it was real until the minute I woke up. But what made a part of me wonder if there is some kind of connection between dreams and reality is that my cousin told me once that every time (although it's not very often) he has a dream about our grandmother who passed away few yrs ago that something unpleasant things happen the day he dreamt it. And I know that he would not lie to me about this because we loved our grandmother dearly and was devastated when she passed away so making jokes however innocent it may be is not what neither nor myself like doing. So I agree with u that my dreams may somehow have some truths to them Smile Very Happy

I think he realized who his real friends were. IMO this is why some people were in and out of his life but never constantly unless they were real true friends like Dame Liz Taylor. Mark Lester said that he was not in contact with MIchael until in recent years after losing contact many years ago.

I also believe that u r right - that those who are cruel to others will have serious consequences on earth and after death. People like Bashir should have been reminded of the old saying - ' what goes around comes around'.

there are some threads discussing about so many similarities between Michael and Elvis' 'deaths'. And I posted on one of them about Omar being reported as the biological son of Michael's after his 'death' while some years after Elvis died, a young guy called Elvis Presley Junior from Germany was granted to use his name and was proven to be the King's flesh and blood. IDK how much truths are behind both reports (although I don't think Michael would have hidden Omar as his son if it was true considering how much he adores his three children and his great love for children in general...).

thank u again for cheering me up with such wonderful and heartwarming photos of Michael and mesages but most of all for being here to listen Very Happy Hugs 2 u too Razz Very Happy

Jermaine Jackson on Michael's kids, estate, burial M11_hugs_cats
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Dear MJSmile4Us

Hey girl... sorry I've been so busy lately.. I've so much to talk to you. It's late here now and will write when I can. Here is a post I did today. Tell me what's in your mind. Have a good day there. Hugs and love ya.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jackson-s-memorial-t488.htm#10122
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:56 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:Dear MJSmile4Us

Hey girl... sorry I've been so busy lately.. I've so much to talk to you. It's late here now and will write when I can. Here is a post I did today. Tell me what's in your mind. Have a good day there. Hugs and love ya.

[url=https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jackson-s-memorial-t488.htm#10122
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/significance-of-colored-roses-during-michael-jackson-s-memorial-t488.htm#10122[/quote[/url]]

No problem Very Happy I loved ur thread and made me think more about the synbolism of roses and its significance to dear Michael.. I posted it there and hope that I made sense Razz and if it has helped in any way.

This week started with a bombshell with the media reporting that Michael would be buried on his birthday at Forest Lawn cemetery Crying or Very sad but thank goodness for this site - several members rang up the cemetry to ask whether his 'body' is there but one of the employees there replied no. as many of us here mentioned, if Michael was really there and didn't want this to be out and open for the public to know as his family has been trying to do so for privacy reasons, then the lady would have said something like 'we cannot disclose any informmation regarding the whereabouts of Mr. Michael Jackson's body' rather than bluntly saying that he's not there. period. even if the burial do go ahead this week, we can never be sure that it will actually happen like we can never be sure that his 'body' was in the casket. And it's really eerie, wrong and unbelievable that his 'body' has not been buried after not one week but nearly 2 months Exclamation and there are even reports saying that Michael may not be buried any time soon bcoz Katherine is so afraid that crazed fans will steal his 'body'..

sweet dreams and hugs 2 u 2 Very Happy Very Happy
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down