Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

+43
Debbie Zebua
CantStopLovingU
Melzy777
DarkYetLovely
SoundOfACrescendo
TinkerBell
smoothcriminal2792
YouAreMyLifeMJ
mjgirl86
myspace.com/love_louise
ishealive
misha86
Léa
zeus
techdiva
raluka
badloving
labkomj7
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
StripedFeline
speechlessornot
MJsAngelEyes1987
salvatora
amy
MJLover1990
nellyka7
Jude
MJJ Love
NeverNeverNever
WanaBstartnSthn
SPAKKLE29FUL
yaya
me0101
Pammy
Smelly
2000 Watts
GirlInTheMirror1
Kirsche
infinitylady
Stranger In Chi-town
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
JustJamiee
juliet
47 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

Post by badloving Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:05 am

i was always wondering about jonell!!!the videos seem so professional......i think it's someone from the media ...maybe a journalist or smth.....they are too good you know..... Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

Post by raluka Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

did someone see jonell video 15? the videos are only available for friends..and I'm not. Can someone update us that we cannot see them anymore?
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

I'm friends with Jonell but I don't see a video part 15, I see that there are 15 uploads but one part she has a preview to so that makes the 15th video.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 am

I understand. Thank u.
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 am

You're welcome Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 am

I am blown away about this Jonell Star stuff. I was looking forward to more videos. Where does it say that she will only make videos for her friends?
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:01 am

did jonell made a new vid i can find it im her frn but i cant see it anyone here have seen it
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:24 am

jonell looks like she is running out of ideas. M.J. was murdered .Lets concentrate our energies there instead of stupid hoax theories. you will see very soon the hoax sites will be closing one after the other.
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 am

why do u say she's running put of idea? Did she post a new video?
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:17 am

NO.I THINK THE HOAX VIDEOS ARE RUNNING OUT OF STEAM.THE BIG CATCH WAS THE MOVIE "THIS IS IT",BUT THAT'S COME AND GONE AND YET NO NEWS ON M.J. THE SAME STUFF .NOTHING NEW. HER NO 14 VIDEO WAS WEAK.THESE STUFF REMINDS ME OF WAY BACK TO 1973 WHEN BRUCE LEE DIED. THERE WERE SIMILAR THEORIES BACK THEN THAT HE WAS ALIVE AND HOAXED HIS DEATH.BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH NOW.AS WE SPEAK M.J. ESTATE IS BEING SWALLOWED UP BY THE LIKES OF JOHN BRANCA.FUNNY THAT M.J. WOULD HOAX HIS DEATH AND YET AT THE SAME TIME HE IS SEEING HIS ESTATE DESTROYED BY MONEY HUNGRY LEECHES ,AS M.J. SAID SO HIMSELF.I PITY HIS PARENTS ,THEY ARE BOTH OVER 80 YEARS OLD AND THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP HIS PROPERTY IN ONE PIECE.NOT FOR THEM BUT FOR HIS KIDS.HOW MANY YEARS WILL JOE JACKSON LIVE.THE JACKSON FAMILY IS UNDER THE SAME MEDIA ATTACK THET M.J. WAS UNDER ALL THESE YEARS.DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA.
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:33 am

indeed lately no big "activity". Sometimes I had the feeling that this Jonell knows more that appears. She/he caught very fast that fake "death Ballin thing". Many of these hoax videos are just copying one from another..I don't know we will see...The truth is that every big celebrity death was surrounded by mystery, theories, conspiracies...Maybe the same thing with MJ..maybe not...THe future will show..The only thing that give me a bit of hope are all this strange coincidences, clues etc..We'll see..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 am

I don't know any other death of an celebrity that was that strange - except elvis but I wasn't born at that time, so i don't know much about it.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 am

Bruce Lee, Anna Nicole Smith and the list can continue..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 am

hm okay...maybe I just wasn't interested in Anna Nicole Smith Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

I wasnt' either Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin but lately it was all over in the tabloids...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 pm

zeus wrote:NO.I THINK THE HOAX VIDEOS ARE RUNNING OUT OF STEAM.THE BIG CATCH WAS THE MOVIE "THIS IS IT",BUT THAT'S COME AND GONE AND YET NO NEWS ON M.J. THE SAME STUFF .NOTHING NEW. HER NO 14 VIDEO WAS WEAK.THESE STUFF REMINDS ME OF WAY BACK TO 1973 WHEN BRUCE LEE DIED. THERE WERE SIMILAR THEORIES BACK THEN THAT HE WAS ALIVE AND HOAXED HIS DEATH.BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH NOW.AS WE SPEAK M.J. ESTATE IS BEING SWALLOWED UP BY THE LIKES OF JOHN BRANCA.FUNNY THAT M.J. WOULD HOAX HIS DEATH AND YET AT THE SAME TIME HE IS SEEING HIS ESTATE DESTROYED BY MONEY HUNGRY LEECHES ,AS M.J. SAID SO HIMSELF.I PITY HIS PARENTS ,THEY ARE BOTH OVER 80 YEARS OLD AND THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP HIS PROPERTY IN ONE PIECE.NOT FOR THEM BUT FOR HIS KIDS.HOW MANY YEARS WILL JOE JACKSON LIVE.THE JACKSON FAMILY IS UNDER THE SAME MEDIA ATTACK THET M.J. WAS UNDER ALL THESE YEARS.DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA.

i belive that something will happen around Christmas. I think thats when the dvd is being released and soon many will know what is really going on.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 am

I think the DVD/Blu ray will come out on January?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:38 am

nellyka7 wrote:
zeus wrote:NO.I THINK THE HOAX VIDEOS ARE RUNNING OUT OF STEAM.THE BIG CATCH WAS THE MOVIE "THIS IS IT",BUT THAT'S COME AND GONE AND YET NO NEWS ON M.J. THE SAME STUFF .NOTHING NEW. HER NO 14 VIDEO WAS WEAK.THESE STUFF REMINDS ME OF WAY BACK TO 1973 WHEN BRUCE LEE DIED. THERE WERE SIMILAR THEORIES BACK THEN THAT HE WAS ALIVE AND HOAXED HIS DEATH.BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH NOW.AS WE SPEAK M.J. ESTATE IS BEING SWALLOWED UP BY THE LIKES OF JOHN BRANCA.FUNNY THAT M.J. WOULD HOAX HIS DEATH AND YET AT THE SAME TIME HE IS SEEING HIS ESTATE DESTROYED BY MONEY HUNGRY LEECHES ,AS M.J. SAID SO HIMSELF.I PITY HIS PARENTS ,THEY ARE BOTH OVER 80 YEARS OLD AND THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP HIS PROPERTY IN ONE PIECE.NOT FOR THEM BUT FOR HIS KIDS.HOW MANY YEARS WILL JOE JACKSON LIVE.THE JACKSON FAMILY IS UNDER THE SAME MEDIA ATTACK THET M.J. WAS UNDER ALL THESE YEARS.DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA.

i belive that something will happen around Christmas. I think thats when the dvd is being released and soon many will know what is really going on.
Why do you expect ? I'm not sure we will learn things... The movie is a great movie and Michael was amazing. But "this is it" was made fo money more than for an hommage. I think.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am

I think that this movie was planned, but not the concerts....IMO
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 am

zeus wrote:jonell looks like she is running out of ideas. M.J. was murdered .Lets concentrate our energies there instead of stupid hoax theories. you will see very soon the hoax sites will be closing one after the other.

Okay one question and I don't mean it rude but I'm just wondering, why are you on Hoax site were we believers believe that Michael is alive while you think Michael was murdered?

I'm just wondering that's all Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 am

Techdiva,

Its on there. It will only be subscribed to her friends.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:25 pm

BECAUSE THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM.ANY SUBJECT IS OPEN TO DEBATE.DEEP DOWN I HOPE IM WRONG.I THINK ABOUT IT FROM ALL ANGLES.I PUT NO LIMITS TO MY THINKING.BUT KNOW I AM HEADING TOWARDS FOUL PLAY.THE HOAX THING I BELIEVE IS COMING TO AN END WE HAVE NO MORE DATA TO GO ON.ALL HIS SONGS HAVE BEEN CHECKED FOR SECRET/HIDDEN CODES.THIS IS IT THE MOVIE IS OUT.THATS IT.NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR PART 2 OF THE MOVIE.MAYBE THERE WILL BE MORE "HIDDEN STUFF" .DON'T FORGET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS IS IT ARE SONY/AEG.THE PEOPLE THAT M.J. WAS AT "WAR" WITH.ARE WE TO BELIEVE THAT M.J AND THEM ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND ALL IS SWEET????
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

zeus wrote:BECAUSE THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM.ANY SUBJECT IS OPEN TO DEBATE.DEEP DOWN I HOPE IM WRONG.I THINK ABOUT IT FROM ALL ANGLES.I PUT NO LIMITS TO MY THINKING.BUT KNOW I AM HEADING TOWARDS FOUL PLAY.THE HOAX THING I BELIEVE IS COMING TO AN END WE HAVE NO MORE DATA TO GO ON.ALL HIS SONGS HAVE BEEN CHECKED FOR SECRET/HIDDEN CODES.THIS IS IT THE MOVIE IS OUT.THATS IT.NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR PART 2 OF THE MOVIE.MAYBE THERE WILL BE MORE "HIDDEN STUFF" .DON'T FORGET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS IS IT ARE SONY/AEG.THE PEOPLE THAT M.J. WAS AT "WAR" WITH.ARE WE TO BELIEVE THAT M.J AND THEM ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND ALL IS SWEET????

umm hello?? The movie is out yeah. But there are a lot of Messages....We have no Dates`Oh sure, we have. Hm Let me think: There is december, where the Jackson show will be out, which started to be filmed before june 25th....and there will be memorial in June 2010 and there are all the people and friends of him, who are still actin strange and always leave out some clues and slip ups... I dunno but I am very satisfied with the results that we have by now...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:36 am

Kirsche wrote:
zeus wrote:BECAUSE THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM.ANY SUBJECT IS OPEN TO DEBATE.DEEP DOWN I HOPE IM WRONG.I THINK ABOUT IT FROM ALL ANGLES.I PUT NO LIMITS TO MY THINKING.BUT KNOW I AM HEADING TOWARDS FOUL PLAY.THE HOAX THING I BELIEVE IS COMING TO AN END WE HAVE NO MORE DATA TO GO ON.ALL HIS SONGS HAVE BEEN CHECKED FOR SECRET/HIDDEN CODES.THIS IS IT THE MOVIE IS OUT.THATS IT.NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR PART 2 OF THE MOVIE.MAYBE THERE WILL BE MORE "HIDDEN STUFF" .DON'T FORGET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS IS IT ARE SONY/AEG.THE PEOPLE THAT M.J. WAS AT "WAR" WITH.ARE WE TO BELIEVE THAT M.J AND THEM ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND ALL IS SWEET????

umm hello?? The movie is out yeah. But there are a lot of Messages....We have no Dates`Oh sure, we have. Hm Let me think: There is december, where the Jackson show will be out, which started to be filmed before june 25th....and there will be memorial in June 2010 and there are all the people and friends of him, who are still actin strange and always leave out some clues and slip ups... I dunno but I am very satisfied with the results that we have by now...

I absolutely agree, we still have enough to go on and this will not stop until Michael reveals himself.
Why would you concentrate on a murder theory while there are so many things wrong in the hoax theory nothing sounds right everyone is lying or are making slip ups and people need to open their eyes to see that the puzzle is revolving itself in front of us.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:43 pm

thank you Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:01 pm

You're welcome Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm

i always knew she was part of the hoax but in that video where she was quoting joey using j.s. and i wasnt sure if she was quoting herself or him thats when i put it together..im glad some of you feel the same...she find out way to much info to be just an innocent girl...lol and that theme music reminds me of those resurrection videos on youtube
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:25 pm

JONELL ,has done a doc murray and vanished
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Sorry i'm lazy and it's near 12am here so I don't want to read through 3 pages, what's up with Jonell Starr??? Is she part of the hoax or something?

Sorry again...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Jonell Star could be Joey Skaggs( the Final curtain-guy and hoax guy) and in the hoax, cause she knows all the things in her videos right before anyone else, you know
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by myspace.com/love_louise Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 pm

I ENJOY HER WORKS OF ART Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_cyclops
myspace.com/love_louise
myspace.com/love_louise

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Kirsche wrote:Jonell Star could be Joey Skaggs( the Final curtain-guy and hoax guy) and in the hoax, cause she knows all the things in her videos right before anyone else, you know

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_eek Um... WOW.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 pm

yaya wrote:well, anything is possible at this point. but i wonder what would make her stop publishing public videos? that sucks, cuz i'm only subscribed to her...i'm not on her friend list. maybe someone who is can download her vids and re-distribute them (privately) to the rest of us.

I'm subscribed to her AND I have her as a friend but she hasn't made any new videos...
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm

this is so very confusing,
but that's a very good point though.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Yeah Jonell a.k.a Joey Skaggs seems to have vanished of the virtual world just like many other important people who are in the hoax. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch

By the way wasn't Jonell one of the first to make Death Hoax videos of Michael?
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:32 pm

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:this is so very confusing,
but that's a very good point though.

It IS confusing. I don't know why she said she is only making videos for her friends...but she hasn't lived up to that statement.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:33 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:Yeah Jonell a.k.a Joey Skaggs seems to have vanished of the virtual world just like many other important people who are in the hoax. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch

By the way wasn't Jonell one of the first to make Death Hoax videos of Michael?

I think she was...and her videos became very popular. Her videos are what made me believe in the hoax.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Yeah me too, and also I just saw that Jonell has disabled reactions on all her videos now. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Does anyone know the name of the song she uses in her videos? It sounds familiar but I can't seem to find the name of the song. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch
TinkerBell
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:Yeah me too, and also I just saw that Jonell has disabled reactions on all her videos now. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_eek really?? That is EXTREMELY strange. Why did she lie to all of us? hmm...something isn't right. Does she still have an account on Youtube?
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Hmm...that would be something. O.o
I remember on one video I kept getting confused if she was talking about herself or Joey Skaggs because she kept putting a quote, then just "-JS"
Jonell Star
Joey Skaggs

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Suspect
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

where is the next video it is taking a long time M.I.A jonell star AKA as joey skaggs
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm

TinkerBell wrote:Does anyone know the name of the song she uses in her videos? It sounds familiar but I can't seem to find the name of the song. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch

You're asking about "Requiem For a Dream", maybe?
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:where is the next video it is taking a long time M.I.A jonell star AKA as joey skaggs

I don't think she will make anymore unfortunately...
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:07 pm

DarkYetLovely wrote:
TinkerBell wrote:Does anyone know the name of the song she uses in her videos? It sounds familiar but I can't seem to find the name of the song. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Icon_scratch

You're asking about "Requiem For a Dream", maybe?

I at first thought it was that too but I think its a different song. You can hear it very clearly at the beginning of Part 12 https://www.youtube.com/user/JonellStarTV#p/a/u/2/6hpCqfakT-E . I have been trying to find out for a long time but can't seem to place where I heard it before or where the song came from originally.
TinkerBell
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Did JonellStar use to have a different avatar on youtube or am I imagining things?
Because I found a photo of someone who looks like who I thought was JonellStar.

help anyone??

current pic:
Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 1
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 pm

SoundOfACrescendo wrote:Hmm...that would be something. O.o
I remember on one video I kept getting confused if she was talking about herself or Joey Skaggs because she kept putting a quote, then just "-JS"
Jonell Star
Joey Skaggs

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 2 Suspect
me..i was so lost

and yes she had anothert picture up before
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:02 am

So what happens now?Do we still treat it like a hoax or is M.J. really dead.cassandra-decorder and now jonnell.What is going on?
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 am

zeus we keep on knowing mj is alive
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:20 am

zeus we keep on knowing mj is alive
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next