Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

+3
HeyHey
Thetruth
zembla
7 posters

Go down

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying Empty Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

Post by zembla Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:19 am

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

Posted Nov 10th 2009 1:00AM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying 3Dr. Conrad Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend as Michael Jackson was dying ... sources connected to the case tell TMZ.

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives ... about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Sources say the girlfriend does not know if Murray was in the room with Jackson when he called her or if he walked in just before realizing MJ was in deep trouble.

The bodyguard called 911 at 12:21 PM, approximately 13 minutes after dropping the phone.

It has been widely reported Dr. Murray was on the phone for 47 minutes before calling 911. It appears those calls were actually made before Dr. Murray realized Jackson was in distress.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying Empty Re: Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

Post by Thetruth Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:24 am

How many times did the doctor talk in the phone? Once with his girlfriend and the other time with KO, and the other time with the black man who miskatenly said Michael Jackson then changed to Michael's doctors.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying Empty Re: Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying

Post by zembla Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 am

And in a tmz live session a couple of days ago Harvey said Murray made 3 calls: one to the head of AEG, one to Frank Dileo and one to an ex-patient who was suing him. LOL
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:31 am

zembla wrote:And in a tmz live session a couple of days ago Harvey said Murray made 3 calls: one to the head of AEG, one to Frank Dileo and one to an ex-patient who was suing him. LOL
So six calls in total? No wonder he couldn't concentrate on Michael and proper CPR.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 am

An ex patient LOL , what was that conversation about? " Hey it's me, i might have some money coming my way in about 15mins, so i will settle out of court" Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying Lol

In a way, Arnie did open up some interesting conversation.
HeyHey
HeyHey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:33 am

I found the tmz live vid starring Dr Klein where they talk about the phonecalls. Contrary to what I said earlier, it wasn't Harvey who said, it was Dr Klein. So we might have to take this with a grain *cough* whole bag of salt.

link here: http://www.tmz.com/tmzlive/?mediaKey=3e1cfd94-ae5f-48c0-8d5b-c372fc8c0d52&isShareURL=true

Start watching around 81:22. Here's the transscript I made:

H: I do have something else that came up on Sunday when we talked about a phonecall that came to your office during the emergency when Michael Jackson was taken to the hospital by one of Michael’s people.

A: Yes, Frank Dileo called the office. Now here’s the question that always remains: who was called by Dr Murray? I wasn’t called contrary to what a certain doctor said. Again, this lovely doctor said I was called. But who was called? And erm… I mean is it public who was called? Do people publically know who was called?

H: No.

A: Ok, but there’s been conjecture with many people about who was called.

H: Right.
A: And one conjecture was that the head of AEG was called. One was Frank Dileo, who used to be his manager, was called. And whoever the third call was, was supposedly a patient who was suing Dr Murray. Mkay? That was supposedly what the third call was about. That to the best of my knowledge. I can’t say for a fact and it may be a big lie but I was told that one call went to a patient who was suing Dr Murray, the next one went to the head of AEG and then he talked to Frank Dileo. And I know fairly well, I was assured yesterday that this first call was up to this patient who was very angry.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 am

Wait a mintue was it not reported previously that Murray found Michael at 10:45?
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 am

This story smells so fishy!
The time dates don't add up, it's like everyone is lying... and they are.
But first they said that Dr. Murray did CPR on Michael for more then an hour or something and then they called 911 and now they are saying that the bodyguard called 911 after 13 minutes Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying Confused I'm so confused.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 am

Thetruth wrote:Wait a mintue was it not reported previously that Murray found Michael at 10:45?

Yes it was

According to the court documents, authorities believe that Murray began administering propofol to Jackson at 10:40 AM. At 10:50, the documents state that Murray left the room for a few minutes and returned to find Michael not breathing. Murray's rep took issue with the timeline, and released this statement:

"Much of what was in the search warrant affidavit is factual. However, unfortunately, much is police theory. Most egregiously, the timeline reported by law enforcement was not obtained through interviews with Dr. Murray, as was implied by the affidavit. Dr. Murray simply never told investigators that he found Michael Jackson at 11:00 AM not breathing. He also never said that he waited a mere ten minutes before leaving to make several phone calls. In fact, Dr. Murray never said that he left Michael Jackson's room to make phone calls at all."

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/08/dr_murrays_rep_jackson_timelin.php#ixzz0WSs2BQSH
HeyHey
HeyHey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:02 am

I read somewhere (do not even remember where) that Dr. Murray called Joe Jackson too
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:04 am

Thetruth wrote:Wait a mintue was it not reported previously that Murray found Michael at 10:45?

This is taken from the affidavit (http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/24/murray.search.warrant.affadavits.pdf)

"

JACKSON remained awake and at approximately 1040 hours, MURRAY finally administered 25mg of PROPOFOL (DIPRIVAN), diluted with LIDOCAINE (XYLOCAINE), via IV drip to keep JACKSON sedated, after repeated demands/requests from JACKSON. JACKSON finally went to sleep and MURRAY stated that he remained monitoring him. After approximately 10 minutes, MURRAY stated he left JACKSON's side to go to the restroom and relieve himself. MURRAY stated he was out of the room for about 2 minutes maximum. Upon his return, MURRAY noticed that JACKSON was no longer

breathing."
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 am

This is all so ridiculous! Why can nobody get even one part of the story straight??? It boggles the mind. confused But all the inconsistencies still seem like good news for us. Smile

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:This is all so ridiculous! Why can nobody get even one part the story straight??? It boggles the mind. confused But all the inconsistencies still seem like good news for us. Smile

yeah isn't it just weird...I mean get your story straight people Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying Icon_exclaim
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down