Everything Illuminati

Go down

Everything Illuminati Empty Everything Illuminati

Post by dexember on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 am

Hey guys Very Happy
If you're having a good day I suggest you don't read this post.
This could be a bit of a downer. Written with good intentions though!
Everything has to be covered, so let's get it over with Very Happy

A video that is good to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW43Mig1LYE
Some of it is a bit ridiculous, other parts really open your mind to things.


if something proves to us that Michael really is gone, I think these are some things to consider:
- although a lot of things don't add up in his death, this could be because of the possible Illuminati involvement
- that police chief (I think he was) stepped down off the case, this could also point to the Illuminati, for the simple reason if it were a hoax you'd think he would want to be involved for the money/fame/hype that would surround the reveal.
- MJ thought people were out to get him for many years, he even talks about about this "conspiracy" in interviews
- La Toya Jackson is speaking out about a "conspiracy" of people (Illuminati is a conspiracy of people) that murdered MJ.
Also just a note about La Toya, I know a lot of you think she is absolutely mad but I actually haven't shut her out just yet.
I'm listening to everything she has to say Smile haha
- Perhaps the investigation is taking so long because it involves this massive conspiracy.
[If you can add to this list feel free to do so]


ON THE FLIP SIDE Very Happy
Michael was a very smart man. Like he said, he never thought that he would out think them, and IMO he did.
I truly believe he is safe. The things that point to him being alive are far more powerful than the above stated.

But still, if something does come out, that proves 100% he really is gone, I think maybe we should switch to researching this
and get some justice for him if he is.


So I was wondering: What is your opinion on the Illuminati?

Personally I'm not sure, I find it hard to believe there are really rich devious men out there having secret little meetings in the bushes exchanging crazy plans for world domination and enslavement for hundreds of years - and not one of them has a conscious to alert the world and save humanity. As I said though, I'm really not sure. Half of me says it might be real and the other half says it's all a story some guy made up and the world ran with it.

I thought this could be the topic to discuss the Illuminati and findings without them being scattered everywhere.
I'm a conspiracy nut and find these things real interesting so I'd love to hear your views Very Happy
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Everything Illuminati Empty Re: Everything Illuminati

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 am

dexember wrote:
Personally I'm not sure, I find it hard to believe there are really rich devious men out there having secret little meetings in the bushes exchanging crazy plans for world domination and enslavement for hundreds of years - and not one of them has a conscious to alert the world and save humanity. As I said though, I'm really not sure. Half of me says it might be real and the other half says it's all a story some guy made up and the world ran with it.

You've summed it up for me, but I'm leaning a lot further to it being complete bs. That video is so far-fetched to me it doesn't ruin my day at all. Laughing

And I know this wasn't part of your discussion, but since they get lumped together a lot...my Granddad has been a FM for over 50 years...there is nothing sinister about them. He would never lie to me, so I know things that are put out there can be entirely made up. Just my two cents. Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Everything Illuminati Empty Re: Everything Illuminati

Post by dexember on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
dexember wrote:
Personally I'm not sure, I find it hard to believe there are really rich devious men out there having secret little meetings in the bushes exchanging crazy plans for world domination and enslavement for hundreds of years - and not one of them has a conscious to alert the world and save humanity. As I said though, I'm really not sure. Half of me says it might be real and the other half says it's all a story some guy made up and the world ran with it.

You've summed it up for me, but I'm leaning a lot further to it being complete bs. That video is so far-fetched to me it doesn't ruin my day at all. Laughing

And I know this wasn't part of your discussion, but since they get lumped together a lot...my Granddad has been a FM for over 50 years...there is nothing sinister about them. He would never lie to me, so I know things that are put out there can be entirely made up. Just my two cents. Wink

Nice! I like to hear other sides of it. People really avoid it, I'm actually quite interested.

The thing that made me look into it is that something doesn't sit right about Sony, That Tommy guy is a part of something that is real shady. Although I'm not sure what it is haha. I know MJ wasn't insane and knew something was going on about Sony/The world, I just can't see him saying it without reason. He had the resources to know the truth, too. It does my head in! I couldn't sleep after looking into all this hahaha.
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Everything Illuminati Empty Re: Everything Illuminati

Post by maria-c on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:01 am

Everything Illuminati Icon_santa I think MJ was redeado by this "ELITE", and they tried to destroy him morally, I pray to God not physically, eg, cases of child abuse and all the rubbish that is spoken of in the media.
MJ talked through his songs, he spoke of peace, freedom and love among all human beings, save the planet, equality.
But the music represented by 777 is perfect comes from God and they can not destroy.
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

Back to top Go down

Everything Illuminati Empty Re: Everything Illuminati

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:06 am

dexember wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
dexember wrote:
Personally I'm not sure, I find it hard to believe there are really rich devious men out there having secret little meetings in the bushes exchanging crazy plans for world domination and enslavement for hundreds of years - and not one of them has a conscious to alert the world and save humanity. As I said though, I'm really not sure. Half of me says it might be real and the other half says it's all a story some guy made up and the world ran with it.

You've summed it up for me, but I'm leaning a lot further to it being complete bs. That video is so far-fetched to me it doesn't ruin my day at all. Laughing

And I know this wasn't part of your discussion, but since they get lumped together a lot...my Granddad has been a FM for over 50 years...there is nothing sinister about them. He would never lie to me, so I know things that are put out there can be entirely made up. Just my two cents. Wink

Nice! I like to hear other sides of it. People really avoid it, I'm actually quite interested.

The thing that made me look into it is that something doesn't sit right about Sony, That Tommy guy is a part of something that is real shady. Although I'm not sure what it is haha. I know MJ wasn't insane and knew something was going on about Sony/The world, I just can't see him saying it without reason. He had the resources to know the truth, too. It does my head in! I couldn't sleep after looking into all this hahaha.

Don't get me wrong...I believe in bad guys. Laughing I just don't think they're all scheming together running the world. Wink I definitely think Motolla is bad news...MJ never spoke negatively about anyone! There must have been a serious reason for it...probably more than we know. If he has truly died, then I would not rule out murder at all. I just hope it doesn't come to that.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Everything Illuminati Empty Re: Everything Illuminati

Post by Melzy777 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 am

Slightly off topic, but it looks as if Britney spears twitter account was hacked into by an illuminati fanatic.
http://twitter.com/britneyspears

And.. the thisisalsoit.com crazy changing link game seems, IMO, to be trying to head people into the direction of NWO topics..
I made a post about it in that thread.. anyway, the whois site profile lists Alex Jones' End Game as the website..
http://whois.domaintools.com/thisisalsoit.com
I'll just copy/paste..
ok here's everything to do with thisisalsoit that I can find.

1, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_%28game%29
2, http://www.42entertainment.com/default.html
3, http://whois.domaintools.com/seo-browser/?domain=thisisalsoit.com
4, http://www.endgamethemovie.com/
5, http://domain-history.domaintools.com/?q=thisisalsoit.com&page=results#nsmessages
6, IP address 64.202.189.170
7, Arizona - Scottsdale - Godaddy.com Inc
8, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Art_Is_Resistance.svg
9, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_and_organizations_in_the_Year_Zero_alternate_reality_game#Art_is_Resistance

(MJAIR anyone?? )

10 "Year Zero is the fifth studio album by American industrial rock act Nine Inch Nails, released on April 16, 2007, by Interscope Records. "
11, John McClain of Interscope Records will be co-executor of Michael Jackson's estate
12, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AIR_flier.jpg

I think they just want us to check out end game - the movie.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Woonplaats : Australia

Back to top Go down

Everything Illuminati Empty Re: Everything Illuminati

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum