Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

janet

+3
Styloprincess
Kirsche
steffmaster1
7 posters

Go down

janet Empty janet

Post by steffmaster1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm

i know shes the strong one etc etc but i havnt seen her cry for the brother sje was closest to. Youd expect her to be devastated with this but she had the most fun shes ever had doing a tribute for mj doing jingle bell ball performance soon new song why is she starting on her career again so fast seriously something wrong with this family!!!!Is it just me!!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

janet Empty Re: janet

Post by Kirsche Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:24 pm

no you're right... the whole family is odd. Now they all going to start their career again..I'm very excited about the interview that janet will give
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 am

yeah me too...but I can't see it on tv janet Icon_surprised I hope it's going to be on youtube or something..
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 am

People that don't even know anything about the hoax have mentioned to me that Janet's reaction has seemed weird. I'm very interested in hearing the interview.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 am

yeah i do agree.. the whole family is so odd.. it's like their hiding something... :S :S
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:09 am

I remember Janet nearly 'breaking down' at a tribute show for Michael shortly after June 25th (can't remember the name right now..) where Joe was there too. But even that was unconvincing...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 am

steffmaster1 wrote:i know shes the strong one etc etc but i havnt seen her cry for the brother sje was closest to. Youd expect her to be devastated with this but she had the most fun shes ever had doing a tribute for mj doing jingle bell ball performance soon new song why is she starting on her career again so fast seriously something wrong with this family!!!!Is it just me!!!

you are soo right about this.....because i've always liked janet and i always seen her and michael so close....so janet's behaviour really makes me wonder again and again....because she must be a super woman if she can hide her grief like that...... janet Icon_scratch anyway she's really something...
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 am

bet awards speech i was kinda wanting her to cry when she said we miss him so much everyone was like oh know shes gonna cry but she stopped herself and no tears i was crying myself and she gave nothing come on your the actress janet!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down