Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT!

+13
Skeletonjar
CantStopLovingU
Kirsche
andrea_garay2005
Soosie Woosie
juliet
marsheliamorgan
Confused
labkomj7
LizzieBee
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJonMyMind
parakeet
17 posters

Go down

HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Empty HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT!

Post by parakeet Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 am

Hey guys,

I need your help. I have been looking for a video since ages. It simply disappeared. The video was taped by a fan 2nd of June in front of Burbank Studios. It shows Michael saying things which were denounced by Randy Phillips shortly after the video has been pulled off.

Here is a transcript (and you may remember that these news made its way to the the public):
This appears to be a transcript of the video. Pasted from http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/michael-jackson-may-not-do-50-shows-as-planned/

Michael Jackson has already upset fans when it was announced he pushed back his July 8 opening performance five days. Some of those dates will now be scheduled for March. Michael is also making fans uneasy about his commitment to do the full 50 shows when he said to fans today who were waiting outside Burbank Studios where Michael was practicing his dance moves:

"Thank you for your love and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much."

"I don’t know how I’m going to do 50 shows. I’m not a big eater, I need to put some weight on."

"I’m really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place."

"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

Michael says he wanted to do 10 shows at the 02 arena, and do the remaining shows in other countries. After the first 10 shows sold out, another 40 shows were added, and also sold out. We’ve known about the 50 shows since before Michael made his first in person public announcement to do the shows, but Michael now claims he just learned about all the shows this morning. Michael always has an excuse to get out of work, and contracts, which is why he could get sued for this set of gigs, as he is also facing a lawsuit for agreeing by word of mouth to do a family comeback show with the Jackson five, but may not do it.

Has anyone seen this video as well? Does anyone have a link? Can anyone re-upload it or share it via rapidshare? It seems gone, but in the age of internet, I strongly believe that some copies should still be around.
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Empty Re: HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT!

Post by MJonMyMind Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 am

Wow that is very interesting !!!!! I knew it... I have had that very same feeling since day 1.....It also backs up my belife that it wasnt MJ

announcing his concerts!!!

Ask your selfs this question.....How long has MJ really been gone?

Please hear what Im saying ...All this is a set up !!!!

Whether is good or bad its a setup!!!

Who do you think was controlling MJ? By reading the above post is dosent
sound like MJ was. The drugs, the weight loss, not eating, Mj saying he thought someone was out to get him, what the hell are we missing????

Think about this, if these bad guys were feeding MJ drug after drug
then it does explain Mjs health which I do belive wasnt the best
and I pray to god that no one has hurt MJ... MJ was not able to do his 50 shows he said that!!! WHY DID HE SAY THAT??????
becasue he knew he couldnt !!!!! He was unwell.

All i can say now is this!! I pray with all that i am, that this is Mjs
own doing and its not something that has been done for him!!!

if that report is above is correct then...I dunno HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_sad

The we have the Double Theroy.....Could all this be about the double and not MJ at all??? HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_flower

Last edited by MJonMyMind on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Empty Re: HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 am

It's funny, because I could have sworn I saw that video before he died, and then it didn't seem to exist anymore, so I thought I must have just read about it and made the scenario up in my mind. Did you see it? If you did, I'm glad I'm not going crazy. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:27 am

Oh my gosh!! This is such craziness because I've also been looking for a video that has disappeared. Probably not nearly as important as this one but does anyone remember seeing a video of the TII dancers and auditions? It was about 8 min. long and good quality. It showed interviews with the dancers and MJ watching them audition etc. I watched it around July 3 yet now I can't find it anywhere!! The only answer I can think of is that maybe they took the video off because something in it might not have been consistent with the TII movie. What do you guys think??? Here are 2 clips I found that I think were included in the video I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M0a7EJFYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NvWUQ0thx8
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 am

But the vids I linked above aren't professional. The video I watched in early July was. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_cyclops HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Suspect And it's probably been gone for quite some time. I just never thought to check. Arrgg... HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_mad
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 am

oh, wow interesting post, maybe they pulled it out.. Mad
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 am

I never heard of this. I knew about Michael not wanting to the 50 shows but really hearing him talk about it on video... This is really fishy if some of you guys have seen it and know for sure that it was around back then and now simply dissapeared. I would love to see it for myself so please people start googling HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_biggrin It would be a big thing if this video would resurface. Just remember that everything we have seen in the last few months can be looked at totally differently knowing what we know now. So it is also interesting to research everything we have seen before..It may look different to our eyes now.

And ofcourse Randy Phillips would denounce it..It is his job to do so. Disgusting really. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_evil
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 am

i had heard he made these statement to the ones that are called the "followers" some specific fans who have followed him around for A long time. made pics with them and etc. i didnt know there was a video. too bad its missing,as could be compared to the michael in the movie and etc. makes one go hhmmmmmm? scratch
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:01 am

LizzieBee wrote:Oh my gosh!! This is such craziness because I've also been looking for a video that has disappeared. Probably not nearly as important as this one but does anyone remember seeing a video of the TII dancers and auditions? It was about 8 min. long and good quality. It showed interviews with the dancers and MJ watching them audition etc. I watched it around July 3 yet now I can't find it anywhere!! The only answer I can think of is that maybe they took the video off because something in it might not have been consistent with the TII movie. What do you guys think??? Here are 2 clips I found that I think were included in the video I saw.

I love that second video of him at auditions chewing gum and fixing his hair. Laughing

And yes I've seen that one Lizzie. Weird that it was pulled down, unless it's going to be in the DVD or something.

Edit: Is this the one you were looking for? http://michaeljackson-videotribute.com/michael-jackson-interviews-documentaries-awards-perfomances-news/this-is-it-auditions/
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by parakeet Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 am

Cheers for looking for this video. It does exist. I saw it, but didn't think of saving it and it's gone. I am not the only one looking for it unsuccessfully.

ITN and Hollywood 441 (or 144 - dunno) included it in their news, but I wasn't able to find the video clip in their archive. It is really weird that in some video archives for news broadcast there is a time gap between end of May and mid June. That is really, really weird.

I can't believe that you can just make a video disappear - it must be somewhere...maybe on foreign video hosting websites.

Keep looking, it might be very, very important.
parakeet
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:20 am

Pulling out vids is really a nasty move by whoever is in control.
There must be something very important in them that might expose whoever these people are. That's what I call their damage controll. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_evil

I'll try to help and look for them. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_study
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie Woosie Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:28 am

It appears a few people are talking about this. I've just been searching to see if I can find anything because I do have some faint recollection of it and came across this forum, where there seems to be a few people who remember him actually stating he only wanted to 10 at the O2 announcement. I don't remember that personally.
MJ Fan Club

I can paste the actual link if the above doesn't work - not sure I have done it right HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_smile
Soosie Woosie
Soosie Woosie

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 am

hi.
I really didn't know there was a video of Michael saying he couldn't do 50 concerts!! I heard about it at the time but honestly I couldn't believe Michael would be doing something he doesn't want to. So I supposed it was just a rumour.
Now I'm really sad....I didn't want to believe he wasn't feeling well....What if they distroied him...what if he didn't make it?
oh GOD!!!
When I saw the no of concerts went up to 50 , I thought "Oh Michael will be angry when they tell him!" This was my first reaction. Then I let it go when I saw he went along with it. He obviously was forced into this....
God I cant believe this happened....
I hope he is well...oh my God...
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 am

That's the main reason I think he faked his death! Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:i had heard he made these statement to the ones that are called the "followers" some specific fans who have followed him around for A long time. made pics with them and etc. i didnt know there was a video. too bad its missing,as could be compared to the michael in the movie and etc. makes one go hhmmmmmm? scratch

Maybe we can find that on the This is not it- Site?? I think these are the fans your're talking about, right? The "followers". Because these fans there talked to Michael before the shows and he told them that he's not ready to do 50 shows and he's not feeling well....I can't open this site right now, but here is the link. Maybe there you can find the video

http://www.this-is-not-it.com/
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 am

I found a news link of FOXNews.com dated June 2, 2009. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/06/02/report-michael-jackson-says-hes-concert-tour/

Here's what's written :
Michael Jackson has told fans he is angry with concert promoters for booking 50 shows in London.
The Thriller star told fans outside his Los Angeles dance studio he wanted to take his live extravaganza across the globe - and only perform a handful of gigs at the O2 arena in London.
But he didn't get his wish, and a deal was struck for Jacko's monster 50-date residency after the initial block of 10 he'd agreed to sold out

He claims he only learned of the extra 40 bookings when he awoke to the news one morning.
The ailing King of Pop is now panicking he's not physically strong enough to cope with the grueling schedule, insisting his small appetite makes it hard for him to perform.
After practicing his moves at the Burbank Studios, Jacko, 50, greeted devoted fans waiting outside - and blew off some steam in the process.
"Thank you for your love and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much," he said, before adding, "I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on."

I am still looking for the vids.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 am

My friend from work posted the TTI Dancer Audition video on Facebook months ago because her nephew CHRISTOPHER was one of the dancers chosen.

I remember her posting it saying how excited he was because he had been a huge fan of Michael since he was a little boy and how his dream came true.

I could probably ask her a question - but I dont know what to ask her?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 am

SPEAKING OF MISSING VIDEOS
has anyone else noticed the videos linking the illuminati and MJ on youtube are slowly being deleted?!

Some of the really great ones I've seen are now gone.
It's getting a little bit scary :/
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by salvatora Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 am

im soooo confused....i think some powers, and i mean POWERS are behind this and im scared
salvatora
salvatora

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 pm

salvatora wrote:im soooo confused....i think some powers, and i mean POWERS are behind this and im scared

The confusion is what they, whoever the controllers are, want and are causing with all the feeds they give.

To be scared, well I think the way we've been handling and speculating and putting things in perspective scares them so much that they definitely have to do something to cover up their tracks. IMO. They have to clear up the mess they've created since JUNE 25. All the slip ups and inconsistencies will never fool the public.

So, hold on guys, I think there'll be a showdown between the bad guys and the good guys and the coming months IMO will be the remaining period for control because the internet is THE IMMEDIATE PULSE of the TRUTH, and no matter how they used to handle the media, they can't do the same with the other medium of communications. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_sunny
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm

MJonMyMind wrote:Wow that is very interesting !!!!! I knew it... I have had that very same feeling since day 1.....It also backs up my belife that it wasnt MJ

sound like MJ was. The drugs, the weight loss, not eating, Mj saying he thought someone was out to get him, what the hell are we missing????

and I pray to god that no one has hurt MJ... MJ was not able to do his 50 shows he said that!!! WHY DID HE SAY THAT??????

if that report is above is correct then...I dunno HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_sad

The we have the Double Theroy.....Could all this be about the double and not MJ at all??? HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_flower

I agree, either way something is up, it's hard to know what to believe. But what if AEG hired a "double" to announce the shows since they knew Michael was upset about them scheduling 40 more shows?? HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Confused
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 pm

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:Wow that is very interesting !!!!! I knew it... I have had that very same feeling since day 1.....It also backs up my belife that it wasnt MJ

I agree, either way something is up, it's hard to know what to believe. But what if AEG hired a "double" to announce the shows since they knew Michael was upset about them scheduling 40 more shows?? HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Confused

Well, no. Because didn't they only have 10 shows scueduled at that time? And as soon as he made that announcement the tickets sold out in VERY little time. That's when they decided to add more shows. I'm not saying that it couldn't have been a double, just saying that I don't think MJ knew they were planning on 50 shows then. Love. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:43 pm

[quote="ILuvUMoreMJ"]
LizzieBee wrote:Oh my gosh!! This is such craziness because I've also been looking for a video that has disappeared. Probably not nearly as important as this one but does anyone remember seeing a video of the TII dancers and auditions? It was about 8 min. long and good quality. It showed interviews with the dancers and MJ watching them audition etc. I watched it around July 3 yet now I can't find it anywhere!! The only answer I can think of is that maybe they took the video off because something in it might not have been consistent with the TII movie. What do you guys think??? Here are 2 clips I found that I think were included in the video I saw.

I love that second video of him at auditions chewing gum and fixing his hair. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_lol

And yes I've seen that one Lizzie. Weird that it was pulled down, unless it's going to be in the DVD or something.

Edit: Is this the one you were looking for? [url=http://michaeljackson-videotribute.com/michael-jackson-interviews-documentaries-awards-perfomances-news/this-is-it-auditions/

Yuppers! That's it! Thank you for finding it love! I remember watching it months ago and wanted to see more because it was so awesome. And then when I couldn't find it on Youtube I got freaked out. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Affraid I wonder if they will put some of it on the dvd. That dvd is something I'm really excited aboout. Can't wait to see all of the "extra footage" they left out of TII. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_king Hmm...it just makes things look more suspicious when people delete videos and posts...BUT they keep doing it! HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_cool
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
smoothcriminal2792 wrote:

Well, no. Because didn't they only have 10 shows scueduled at that time? And as soon as he made that announcement the tickets sold out in VERY little time. That's when they decided to add more shows. I'm not saying that it couldn't have been a double, just saying that I don't think MJ knew they were planning on 50 shows then. Love. <3

oh sorry about that! HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Lol thanks for clarifying HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_biggrin
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm

oh sorry about that! HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Lol thanks for clarifying HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_biggrin

Lol. No problem. Thank you for the thoughts and ideas. Keep em' coming. And keep the faith! Love. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:45 pm

I love the second vid. I love the way he chews the gum lol! And he takes his shades off and to see his eyes is so nice.

About the 50 shows, I never believed that he was going to have those 50 concerts! And who can force Michael to do something??? Please this is Michael Jackson we're talking about! There never was going to be any concerts. It was just a part of the big plan Wink Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:31 pm

I also did see that video and it haunted me. It was like he was appealing to the fans in some way. It struck me as genuine and that he was being controlled.
I would think that whoever published the video on-line in the first place, would still have a copy of it..but they might be scared right now.

Also, if I can find the link, there is a story by a reporter who said that Michael did not want to do the O2 announcements. He closed himself up in a hotel room. I don't think he wanted to do ANY of these concerts.

This is most difficult for me..THE most difficult of times to think about because I don't want to face up it if he was forced. HELP! Video disappeared!!!!! URGENT! Icon_sad
Zen
Zen

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down