Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

celebrities at memorial werent at funeral

4 posters

Go down

celebrities at memorial werent at funeral Empty celebrities at memorial werent at funeral

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 am

I might be wrong on that but im pretty sure brooke shields, usher and mariah carey for example werent at the funeral does that mean that those at memorial were not informed of hoax but those at funeral were because it was fake?? Lisa maria must be in on hoax and still be friends with michael wow if she is she sure is being loyal!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

celebrities at memorial werent at funeral Empty Re: celebrities at memorial werent at funeral

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 am

steffmaster1 wrote:I might be wrong on that but im pretty sure brooke shields, usher and mariah carey for example werent at the funeral does that mean that those at memorial were not informed of hoax but those at funeral were because it was fake?? Lisa maria must be in on hoax and still be friends with michael wow if she is she sure is being loyal!

yes it was very strange for me, too... Nobody, except Kenny O. was at the funeral ( and brooke shield was a close friend of Michael)
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

celebrities at memorial werent at funeral Empty Re: celebrities at memorial werent at funeral

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I don't think anyone but his family, and the necessary people that needed to be involved are in on it. There is no way everyone at Forest Lawn is in on the hoax.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm

you know it would be neat if we had a head count of those at the memorial versus those at the funeral! Even a list or something u know? This would show the number of guest, I read somewhere that there were about 200 guest at the burial? But I m not too sure. Also you are absolutley correct on this topic because I too notice the interchanging of guest example especially chris tucker, Mccauley, Liza, Usher, Magic Johnson, and maybe others sooo many. Lisa? I thought she was at the memorial? Can someone see what they can find on this research a little bit more and report back. thanks! I can truly believe this theory. Those at the burial definitley being aware of Mj still being here and those at the memorial totally unaware.
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down