Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake?

5 posters

Go down

A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake? Empty A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake?

Post by Hotwax Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 am

First of all,sorry if this was already posted,but I'm a newbie on this forum and there are sooo many threads and topics,that i can't read them all.

So...here it is.Its a video I found on youtube(It was uploaded 6 days ago).Unfortunately it is in Spanish,so I can't understand it,but still,it is VERY interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl1AMCqDC3k
Hotwax
Hotwax

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake? Empty Re: A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake?

Post by lisap27 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 am

this has already be debunked on here in another thread!! 1985 fake aswell..

so still on the fence with the 2009 i think.. A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake? Suspect
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake? Empty Re: A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake?

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 am

Hmm I don't understand it. But I think this is posted before somewhere in the forum. I think this user lurk here or he/she is a member here. He/she took the picture from here. A 100% clue,that the ambulance picture is fake? Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Hotwax wrote:First of all,sorry if this was already posted,but I'm a newbie on this forum and there are sooo many threads and topics,that i can't read them all.

So...here it is.Its a video I found on youtube(It was uploaded 6 days ago).Unfortunately it is in Spanish,so I can't understand it,but still,it is VERY interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl1AMCqDC3k

The video is about the use of 3 photos to make the actual ambulance pic. However, I think that the 1st pic is not from 85, but later.

I remember MJ collapsed in a tour rehersal in 1995?, so the 1st pic could have been from that year, not 1985.

Last edited by Gema on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I moved this thread to the Recap Threads under Ambulance!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down