Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will??

+3
city.gal1
MJJ1982
JustJamiee
7 posters

Go down

Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will?? Empty Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will??

Post by JustJamiee Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but.. i'm confused.. In order for someone to be a JR. doesn't their father's name need to be EXACTLY the same as theirs? In the Will Prince's name is PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON JR. although Michael's name doesn't have PRINCE in it.. and then the Will says Blanket's name is PRINCE MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON II but how is he the "II" (second) if according to the Will there wasn't even a first?

Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will?? WILL
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will?? Empty Re: Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will??

Post by MJJ1982 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Please forgive me, but I don't see what's wrong right now... Can anyone help me with this?
Do you mean that his name has to be Prince Michael Joseph Jackson JR?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will?? Empty Re: Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will??

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 pm

I think the "jr" automatically assumes the "I", I'm not sure about the "prince" part though. I don't know what you are aiming for here, though it is strange, I don't think it really makes a difference, IMO.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:12 pm

But I thought for someone to be a JR their name and their Dad's name must be the same.. I mean isn't that what JR means? And i don't think JR is the same thing as "I" if anything, JR is the same thing as, "II"
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 pm

JustJamiee wrote:

apart from the prince bit doesn't the MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON II confirm michaels middle name
as he's named after him sort of!!

but without the prince!!! just a thought..
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm

I don't think so - I've never heard of 2 Jr's, just the first one which means the "I". George Foreman's kids were all named George and they are not all Jr.

I don't think it makes any difference because it is well established who MJs kids were, so I don't think it changes anything in terms of what they are entitled to under the will. Even if it did, when the will would be probated his assets would go to them anyway and they would be first in line under the law.

Also, whatever their names they are still LEGALLY his kids.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 pm

lisap27 wrote:
JustJamiee wrote:

apart from the prince bit doesn't the MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON II confirm michaels middle name
as he's named after him sort of!!

but without the prince!!! just a thought..

Yeah, I think ur right. It's JOSEPH. That's why I think the Death Certificates is fake cause JOE isn't his name. You dont put nicknames on Death Certificates..
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

His name according to his birth certificate is indeed Michael Joseph Jackson JR.
But I don't know if you have to use the same name as on the birth certificate....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

city.gal1 wrote:I don't think so - I've never heard of 2 Jr's, just the first one which means the "I". George Foreman's kids were all named George and they are not all Jr.

I don't think it makes any difference because it is well established who MJs kids were, so I don't think it changes anything in terms of what they are entitled to under the will. Even if it did, when the will would be probated his assets would go to them anyway and they would be first in line under the law.

I'm not trying to say the Kids aren't his.. I'm trying to prove, Michael wouldn't sign a Will that spelled his kid's names wrong. I think the Will is fake :/
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Err Blanket's name is Prince? Sorry don't understand. Prince's name on the will is Prince Michael Jackson JR. But then why not Michael Joseph Jackson I? And Blanket's name why is his different with Prince's. Blanket's one is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson II. Why not Blanket Michael Joseph Jackson? Is Prince's name spelled wrong in the Will?? Confused
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:22 pm

i thought both the boys had the exact same name and thats why they call blanket blanket i dont no what im saying or thinking anymore
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Mj's dad's name is Joseph no? And Mj's grandfather was called Prince right?
So if Blanket is prince michael joseph jackson II then that means there would be a first? So that could be our Mj . But the "Prince Michael Jackson, Jr." sounds more like "the son of" if you get what i mean but someone with "II" behind their name called also be named after a grandparent or great grandparent or even great great grandparent ...
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:25 pm

but if they are not alive anymore you dont need the jr
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:28 pm

it could be that Michael went by many names just Michael Jackson an Michael Joseph Jackson an Michael Joe Jackson.. etc.. so he broke them down an prince being is 1st he just had Michael Jr then with blanket he gave him his full title so he's Michael Joseph Jackson II.. using Michaels full name!!

makes sence to me.. lol.. Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:30 pm

JustJamiee wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:I don't think so - I've never heard of 2 Jr's, just the first one which means the "I". George Foreman's kids were all named George and they are not all Jr.

I'm not trying to say the Kids aren't his.. I'm trying to prove, Michael wouldn't sign a Will that spelled his kid's names wrong. I think the Will is fake :/

It's possible that the will is a fake so I am not discounting what your opinion is, but I think that other things would need to be proven for a fake will other than an mistake with naming the kids.

Wills do have errors often because things are overlooked but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are fake. It is the intention behind the will that is the primary factor and in this case I'm not sure that anything changes the intention. And let's say that the court decides that this particular will is fake and a more recent will is not found, they would revert to an earlier will. In this case the only difference btwn this will and MJs prior one is that his second son did not exist. The intentions behind the two are still the same.

BTW, I didn't think you were trying to say the kids are not his, just trying to make the point that in the eyes of the law they are entitled to his estate no matter if there was a mispelling/mistatement of their names.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum