Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"?

+7
Eva R
Christiana
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ1982
lisap27
Gema
smo-othie
11 posters

Go down

Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Empty Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"?

Post by smo-othie Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Ok, here I am... Yesterday I was looking for new evidences and I got into "Michael Jackson Voicemail". It's a website which has a number for you to call and send your own message for Michael! I thought "oh boy, look how foolish it is", and then I clicked in one of the messages (10/28 - 3:07:45 PM) and the voice was pretty familiar. It seems like Dave Dave's voice and Donald's... This is the site http://www.ismichaeljacksonalive.com/

I just want to know if I'm getting crazy or you think the same. I know it can be someone with a similar voice or a fake, but I need to know your opinions! Thank you Smile
smo-othie
smo-othie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Empty Re: Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"?

Post by Gema Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Off topic.

That pic....the hand looks like a rubber hand glove...
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Empty Re: Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"?

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 pm

this is good!! hmmmmmmmmmmm is what i say!! Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Affraid
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 pm

I don't think that's his voice.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Not him....voice is too low...and his pronouncing of words is off.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:16 pm

That is so funny....not what you said, but just that I stumbled onto that same site last night. I only listened to a dozen or so messages. Many of them are NOT nice! So I quite listening. That doesn't sound like MJ to me though.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by smo-othie Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 pm

It might not be him, but when he said "I love you"... it was really similar to MJ... but, anyway, thank you everybody Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_sunny
smo-othie
smo-othie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm

where can you hear his voice then? I see alot of messages of people but not 'Michael'
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Eva R wrote:where can you hear his voice then? I see alot of messages of people but not 'Michael'

10/28 - 3:07:45 PM
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm

i think it was similar to michaels voice like when he says Michael Jackson..

just sounds like the way he said it on one of his interviews..

"like plastic surgery was not made for MICHAEL JACKSON!!"
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:27 pm

No- is not him. There are some real nutters on there, I listened to some of the other messages and all I can say is I think there will be in the near future a great shortage of padded cells and straight jackets!

Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Lol Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Lol Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Lol Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Alien Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_jokercolor Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_cherry Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_albino Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Affraid Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Confused Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_clown
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:28 pm

It really doesn't sound similar to his voice to me.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 pm

i think its great when little things like this pop up.. lol.. Smile

real or fake its entertaining!! Smile

an i love they way u all investigate an find out what it is!! Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_cheers

just thought i'd share that.. lol.. Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Fresse
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm

HarleyBlonde:
No- is not him. There are some real nutters on there, I listened to some of the other messages and all I can say is I think there will be in the near future a great shortage of padded cells and straight jackets!

Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Lol Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Lol Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Lol Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Alien Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_jokercolor Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_cherry Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_albino Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Affraid Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Confused Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Icon_clown

ROFL!!! Did Michael Jackson send his own message through "MJ Voicemail"? Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 pm

It's really a shame how someone puts that much energy into being foolish when they can be using that energy for something else. WOW!!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Nice try, but not Michael.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 pm

"Michael Jackson - This is NOT it" It sounds similar but hmmm....

The two messages before that are also made by that guy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down