Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message From E Casanova ( Michael Jackson Look Alike)

Go down

A message From E Casanova ( Michael Jackson Look Alike) Empty A message From E Casanova ( Michael Jackson Look Alike)

Post by 123mac123 Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

A message From E Casanova ( Michael Jackson Look Alike) MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnJvY2t5b3UuY29tL3RleHRwaXgvP3JlZmlkPTEyMjEyMDY=

In my oppinion the closest MJ look-a-like. He is known for working close with Michael As a diversion, And I think he may have been in this is it.

Here's a video for those who haven't seen him before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-fzMZrbvBM

Any ways here is a message he made on the death of Michael Jackson, Keep in mind he could have been very closely related to the death hoax.

Since the passing of my most treasured inspiration Michael Jackson, I've been slowly dying inside.
It seems almost meaningless to go on as a friend because Everything I did was to make him proud.

Pain is all I have to comfort me. Consuming my thoughts...consuming my destiny. I want to fly and be the greatest everyone wants me to be but my spirit and wings are so heavy I feel I may plunge to the bottom of the sea.

How Can the Angels Take Michael Jackson? How Come Heaven Couldn't Wait?

Sure his spirit will last from Time indefinite till Time Indefinite but understand this...

Without his physical presence in my life, I feel like I aint worth a damn. Mirror, Please tell me who I am

I dont even remember not listening to Michael Jackson,

I Feel So alone

-E'CASANOVA

Found Here:
https://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/ECAS/?action=view&current=ec-b-9-4-0_web.jpg

This was posted some time ago.

I think its strange he said "I think its almost meaningless to go on as a friend" Well Ya, Kinda hard to be friends with a dead person, but the fact he said it makes me think that Maybe after Michael told him that all this was going to happen, he lost respect for Michael, and making Michael dead to him, hence "almost meaningless to go on as a friend"

What do you guys think?
123mac123
123mac123

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down