Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's message...

+18
ishealive
The Little White Bird
lonelynation
Kirsche
city.gal1
HeavyHearts
the king and I
Fight For Troot
GirlInTheMirror1
iMISSYOUMJ
Butterfly J
Sweet1
MJJ Love
lou
4evermichael71
speechlessornot
juliet
LizzieBee
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael's message... Empty Michael's message...

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:24 am

Update: Oct. 31st

I went to see TII last night and I noticed some more stuff. I will post a different thread with this info and that info really soon. Smile
I heard some things differently in the theater than on the youtube vid. So I'll update the info below by italicizing it. Thanks.

Okay, so everyone is wanting to know what exactly Michael said at the end of TII after the credits rolled and IF it was a clue.

I got my braces tightened yesterday and so my teeth are HURTING. I haven't eaten all day because it hurts to much. I just went downstairs to fix something to eat and MJ's message popped into my head. Let's see if I picked this apart enough. Smile Smile

MJ said,

"Let me breathe in my own time when I come back in...I'll unbutton my shirt. My jacket...waist. I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with em. Snap my finger maybe and BAM." Now this is all I could make out from the clip below. I went to see the movie for the 2nd time last night but still couldn't hear every detail.

Now you guys...I'm really excited about this!!! My interpretation of what MJ is saying goes like this:

Let me breathe in my own time when I come back in = Let's let Michael step back and breathe. I really think he's coming back guys!! Smile

I'll unbutton my shirt
= He's going to relax...we unbutton our shirt to take it off and get into something more comfortable right??

I'm gonna look around a little bit = Now previously, I thought MJ had said, "move" but he didn't. He said, "look." Which is even better. Because it means he is looking around. He's watching and observing. Smile Remember, he looked left and right as he said this.

Play with em'
= He is playing with everyone!! Except us of course. Hehe. I believe Michael is just sitting back and watching the media. Like he said...he is gonna play with them. Gosh I love Michael!!! <3

Snap my finger maybe and BAM = MJ will come back when he's ready and it is going to be BAM!! Can you guys think of a bigger surprise than MJ "dying?" I can! MJ coming back to life!! A hoax!! I really feel deep deep deep down in my heart that the love of my life is out there somewhere. He is not gone. I feel it. And I think he's coming back you guys.

Ch'mon...you don't think KO would put this in the film if there was no possibility. That would be cruel. He KNOWS MJ's fans are trying so hard to make sense of this. And MJ knows we are here too. That is why the clip was played at the very end. MJ knows only his truest fans would KNOW something was up and not wanna miss a thing. It was his message to US!! I truly believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uY_9y79I8M

P.S. Here is what Michael once said,

"I've been through hell and back. I have. And still, I'm able to do what I do. And uh, nothing can stop me. No one can stop me. No matter what. I'll stop when I'm ready to stop."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_X0d1WgVLs

I'll leave it at that. You guys can make what you want of it.
Keep the faith! I love all of you so much!

And especially you Michael. If you ever get the chance to read this, KNOW that I LOVE YOU MORE! <3

Love always,
Elizabeth <3

Last edited by LizzieBee on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Michael's message... Empty Re: Michael's message...

Post by juliet Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 am

Hey LIZ. Michael's message... Herz I'm sorry I had to log out for a while (meds). Did I miss anything?

Great work with what you've done with Michael's messages in the TII Movie.
I love you more now (med's effect) so than ever. You do him proud really for getting all these messages out to people.

I'm sooooo proud of you. Michael's message... Icon_razz By the way, did you get any rest? The way I see it, you haven't even eaten. Go and have a proper meal, I don't want you getting sick or something.

Again, thanks LIZ 'Jackson' Michael's message... Drunken_smilie Sounds good?
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:21 am

juliet wrote:Hey LIZ. Michael's message... Herz I'm sorry I had to log out for a while (meds). Did I miss anything?

Great work with what you've done with Michael's messages in the TII Movie.
I love you more now (med's effect) so than ever. You do him proud really for getting all these messages out to people.

I'm sooooo proud of you. Michael's message... Icon_razz By the way, did you get any rest? The way I see it, you haven't even eaten. Go and have a proper meal, I don't want you getting sick or something.

Again, thanks LIZ 'Jackson' Michael's message... Drunken_smilie Sounds good?

Awww!!! I love you more now than ever too!!! And I'm not takin any meds. Hehe. Smile cheers

Thank you. I was hoping someone else would see this. <3
It's not much but it's something you know? And I know Michael wants all of his fans to know what's going on. Smile

Nope, no rest yet. I've been on here since you left. Hehe...really, I'm just addicted to Michael. I had a hot pocket if you now what those are. Smile It was yummy. That's it though.I bet I'm going to lose some weight because I haven't been that hungry these last few days. Maybe it's all the excitement from MJ. Smile

Thank you my love for the sweet wishes. Smile
Aww...LIZ JACKSON!! So cute!!! I really wish. <3
Juliet, do you have a youtube or myspace? I would love to add you. You are so sweet. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:33 am

No LIZ, I never subscribed to YOU TUBE because it's controlled by Sony and Time Warner. I just go and watch/browse through.

I was never to FACEBOOK or TWITTER or MYSPACE either because they can all be monitored or manipulated. I guess I'm really set on my principles not to give in to the manipulators.

Sooooo love the thought, though. Tempting to break my principles. Michael's message... Icon_scratch Michael's message... Icon_study
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:38 am

juliet wrote:No LIZ, I never subscribed to YOU TUBE because it's controlled by Sony and Time Warner. I just go and watch/browse through.

I was never to FACEBOOK or TWITTER or MYSPACE either because they can all be monitored or manipulated. I guess I'm really set on my principles not to give in to the manipulators.

Sooooo love the thought, though. Tempting to break my principles. Michael's message... Icon_scratch Michael's message... Icon_study

Aww...that's to bad. Crying or Very sad It will be okay though. I will continue to love you. Lol. cheers cheers
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:43 am

Me, too LIZ Jackson Michael's message... Icon_bounce Michael's message... Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:06 am

Hi everyone! I really appreciate you talent in finding all kind of clues. My eyes are not so good as yours....unfortunately...i am not good to be Sherlock Holmes Michael's message... Lol . But...please don't blame me if i say that those words Michael said at the end seems to refer to the stage direction...what moves he has to do , how and when. Don't forget it's just rehearsals and during rehearsals all kind of stage indications are given.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:13 am

@Liz- I just wanna say that except for my daughter who is around your age, you are the coolest, sweetest, kindest young lady ever! Ok, you even out-do my Alyson Very Happy Your parents should be so proud of you! Thank you for your insights in Michael's message, I think you're right! Never stop being you and Liz Jackson..very nice Wink
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 am

speechlessornot wrote:Hi everyone! I really appreciate you talent in finding all kind of clues. My eyes are not so good as yours....unfortunately...i am not good to be Sherlock Holmes Michael's message... Lol . But...please don't blame me if i say that those words Michael said at the end seems to refer to the stage direction...what moves he has to do , how and when. Don't forget it's just rehearsals and during rehearsals all kind of stage indications are given.

Yes, BUT...why would KO put that clip at the very end after all the credits knowing that most of the people would have left?

I think it meant something. =)
The interpretation of it is cool I think. =)
KO had to have known we would make something of it.
Take care and God bless you dear. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:22 am

4evermichael71 wrote:@Liz- I just wanna say that except for my daughter who is around your age, you are the coolest, sweetest, kindest young lady ever! Ok, you even out-do my Alyson Very Happy Your parents should be so proud of you! Thank you for your insights in Michael's message, I think you're right! Never stop being you and Liz Jackson..very nice Wink

Aww...thank you so much. You made me smile. But I doubt I out-do your daughter. You are so kind, cool, and sweet too. Smile

Liz Jackson. Lol. I like Elizabeth Jackson. I think it's pretty and so so sweet. <3 Lol.

My parents...hmm...not sure they're that proud of me.

No My mom especially...hehe. She is kinda an MJ hater so she doesn't know anything about this site(which I spend hours on each day.) Hehe. I told her i wanted to go see TII again and she thought I was crazy. Lol. Your daughter is very blessed to have a mom that loves MJ. Smile

Take care and God bless! Keep the faith! You are so so sweet. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 am

speechlessornot wrote:Hi everyone! I really appreciate you talent in finding all kind of clues. My eyes are not so good as yours....unfortunately...i am not good to be Sherlock Holmes Michael's message... Lol . But...please don't blame me if i say that those words Michael said at the end seems to refer to the stage direction...what moves he has to do , how and when. Don't forget it's just rehearsals and during rehearsals all kind of stage indications are given.

Hi! I see what you mean, but the editor chose to insert this scene at the very end of the movie. If it was anywhere else, probably nobody would take it as a "clue".

BTW, LizzieBee, you made a great analysis of the message!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:32 am

lou wrote:

Hi! I see what you mean, but the editor chose to insert this scene at the very end of the movie. If it was anywhere else, probably nobody would take it as a "clue".

BTW, LizzieBee, you made a great analysis of the message!

Thank you. Smile
I'm glad it could give you guys some encouragement. I really think he's coming back. I don't think he'd leave us like this. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 am

EXCELLENT BREAKDOWN!
LOVE IT!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 am

LizzieBee wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:@Liz- I just wanna say that except for my daughter who is around your age, you are the coolest, sweetest, kindest young lady ever! Ok, you even out-do my Alyson Very Happy Your parents should be so proud of you! Thank you for your insights in Michael's message, I think you're right! Never stop being you and Liz Jackson..very nice Wink

Aww...thank you so much. You made me smile. But I doubt I out-do your daughter. You are so kind, cool, and sweet too. Smile

Liz Jackson. Lol. I like Elizabeth Jackson. I think it's pretty and so so sweet. <3 Lol.

No My mom especially...hehe. She is kinda an MJ hater so she doesn't know anything about this site(which I spend hours on each day.) Hehe. I told her i wanted to go see TII again and she thought I was crazy. Lol. Your daughter is very blessed to have a mom that loves MJ. Smile

Thank you Smile
Alyson isn't as into MJ as I am, she's in her hard rock phase at the moment BUT that could change at any time LOL I'd prefer she listen to MJ but you can't have it all LOL
It's ok about your mom...sometimes parents just don't understand..I know there's a lot I fail to get about Alyson's interests and I get the "but mom, you just don't get me at all!" followed by extreme stomping to her room and a slamming of the door LOL
Just keep true to yourself and the rest will fall into place. It took me a long time to realize Alyson and I were not always going to enjoy the same things, so be patient with your mom, she'll get there Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 am

This is great! It seems as though this was just for the fans. I know no one else paid attention. MJ probably had KO put this at the end for us. Thank you for the great post. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 am

I'm going to alter Michael's quote a bit..

Doubt runs in circles, but hope makes it to the finish line....Keep the faith!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:10 am

I'm trying to be realistic. It's not useful for anyone to "get drunk with fresh water' ( it's a saying from my country...i tried to translate it and i hope you can catch its meaning ). I'm longing for a sign , a 100% real one, that Michael is alive. That's my wish : to be sure that he is alive, even if he don't come back to us ever. Ok...it could be a question mark here...why those words appear after the credits... I cannot watch the movie because of more objective reasons...and what i know is from what discussed on different forums. So, I don't want to be in contradiction with all of you but I just want to be sure .
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:16 am

speechlessornot wrote:I'm trying to be realistic. It's not useful for anyone to "get drunk with fresh water' ( it's a saying from my country...i tried to translate it and i hope you can catch its meaning ). I'm longing for a sign , a 100% real one, that Michael is alive. That's my wish : to be sure that he is alive, even if he don't come back to us ever. Ok...it could be a question mark here...why those words appear after the credits... I cannot watch the movie because of more objective reasons...and what i know is from what discussed on different forums. So, I don't want to be in contradiction with all of you but I just want to be sure .

It's okay. I understand. Smile
We all want to know the truth.
We all know what it's like to doubt and want something 100% real. A cold hard fact. But I don't think we've gotten any of those yet so we'll just have to keep watching. Smile Thank you for posting your thoughts. And I love the "get drunk with fresh water" quote.
Take care, keep the faith, and God bless you. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:18 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:

Thank you Smile
Alyson isn't as into MJ as I am, she's in her hard rock phase at the moment BUT that could change at any time LOL I'd prefer she listen to MJ but you can't have it all LOL
It's ok about your mom...sometimes parents just don't understand..I know there's a lot I fail to get about Alyson's interests and I get the "but mom, you just don't get me at all!" followed by extreme stomping to her room and a slamming of the door LOL
Just keep true to yourself and the rest will fall into place. It took me a long time to realize Alyson and I were not always going to enjoy the same things, so be patient with your mom, she'll get there Smile

I went through that phase too. Actually, I love all music really. I'm so passionate about it. I believe God works through music. So beautiful. <3 Hehe. You're right. We can't have it all. I hope and pray she gets there. It's pretty difficult to live with someone who hates the man you're in love with. Lol. Made myself giggle with that one. Love and blessings from my family to all of yours. <3 Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:21 am

Sweet1 wrote:This is great! It seems as though this was just for the fans. I know no one else paid attention. MJ probably had KO put this at the end for us. Thank you for the great post. Keep the Faith!

Thanks so much. I really want as many people to see this as possible. I hope it gives them a little more faith to keep going.
"All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust." Lol. Smile Love you guys so much. I love you Michael. I'm tellin' ya! Hehe. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:23 am

@4evermichael71

That is a beautiful thought. I love it!! Doubt does run in circles...and hope makes it to the finish line. We must hope for a brighter tomorrow. <3

I'm off for now you guys. I have to sleep. My head is killing me. Arrgg...Lol. Be back tomorrow. Leave more posts. Keep the faith and God bless. I pray I dream about Michael tonight. Hehe. Love to all of you. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 am

See ya later Liz Very Happy Sweet Michael dreams Wink
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 am

Good night, LIZ JACKSON and have sweet dreams. See you tomorrow Michael's message... Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:31 am

LizzieBee wrote:Okay, so everyone is wanting to know what exactly Michael said at the end of TII after the credits rolled and IF it was a clue.

I got my braces tightened yesterday and so my teeth are HURTING. I haven't eaten all day because it hurts to much. I just went downstairs to fix something to eat and MJ's message popped into my head. Let's see if I picked this apart enough. Smile Smile

MJ said,

"Let me breathe in my own time like I...I'll unbutton my shirt. My jacket...waist. I'm gonna move around a little bit, play with em. Snap my signal ready to begin and BAM." Now this is all I could make out from the clip below. I'm going to see the movie for the 2nd time tomorrow and I'll be sure to write it down this time. Smile

Now you guys...I'm really excited about this!!! My interpretation of what MJ is saying goes like this:

Let me breathe in my own time = Let's let Michael step back and breathe. I really think he's coming back guys!! Smile

I'll unbutton my shirt
= He's going to relax...we unbutton our shirt to take it off and get into something more comfortable right??

I'm gonna move around a little bit = Dave Dave? Maybe I'm wrong but he's going to move around a little bit like as in go places? Disguises? Making us curious?? Remember, he looked left and right as he said this...like he is going to look out and has to be SNEAKY. Muahh hhahahhhha...*laughs evilly* Cool

Play with em'
= He is playing with everyone!! Except us of course. Hehe. I believe Michael is just sitting back and watching the media. Like he said...he is gonna play with them. Gosh I love Michael!!! <3

Snap my signal ready to begin and BAM = MJ will come back when he's ready. On his signal...and it is going to be BAM!! Can you guys think of a bigger surprise than MJ "dying?" I can! MJ coming back to life!! A hoax!! I really feel deep deep deep down in my heart that the love of my life is out there somewhere. He is not gone. I feel it. And I think he's coming back you guys.

Ch'mon...you don't think KO would put this in the film if there was no possibility. That would be cruel. He KNOWS MJ's fans are trying so hard to make sense of this. And MJ knows we are here too. That is why the clip was played at the very end. MJ knows only his truest fans would KNOW something was up and not wanna miss a thing. It was his message to US!! I truly believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uY_9y79I8M

P.S. Here is what Michael once said,

"I've been through hell and back. I have. And still, I'm able to do what I do. And uh, nothing can stop me. No one can stop me. No matter what. I'll stop when I'm ready to stop."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_X0d1WgVLs

I'll leave it at that. You guys can make what you want of it.
Keep the faith! I love all of you so much!

And especially you Michael. If you ever get the chance to read this, KNOW that I LOVE YOU MORE! <3

Love always,
Elizabeth <3

Great!
The same thoughts as I had after the movie. I couldn´t explain it better:)
Thank you! Michael's message... Icon_cheers
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 am

Great job Liz! You're brilliant with your thoughts! This gives me more hope, thankyou very much! Michael's message... Herz Michael's message... Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 am

Liz, great post. I like the message, and I am absolutely convinced MJ is still alive, and now he somehow.."asks" us to give him the time he needs. And we will Smile TII made me patient, usually I´m not, and I am so happy right now! Gonna watch it again tonight. ;-))))
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fight For Troot Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:58 am

Just please don't use Dave Dave as an example. Dave Dave is a tragic man who is suffering. It's cruel to think of him as just a disguise.
Fight For Troot
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am

Credid goes to Kindness from michaeljackson.com. I believe she´s ok with showing it here too. She is member here too but unfortunately keeps quiet.
I think that Cassandra may be right after all and we will find our 33 clues Michael's message... Icon_eek Wht do you think?
Sweethearts, I have already seen THIS IS IT two times! (yesterday and today)).
I am excited! 100% Michael is alive, this is my opinion.

So So So many clues!
Here is the list of clues from Hoaxdeath site:
33 Clues
1. No R.I.P., no In Memoriam, no mention, no nothing.
It was as he was alive. A lot of movies has "In Memorian of…". This has nothing about it.
2. The Heal The World message at the end.
for me it's right at the end 'cause MJ knew only believers would see it till the end and would understand what he was talking about That’s a message of Hope and an Order!
3. "This is It" song at the end of the movie.
Beyond the fact that fits perfectly to the end. It give us a "flying" feeling, isnt it? It's like take a weight out of our shoulders. Then He sings "I'm the light of the world", which connects with "Light Man at the beginning" . Michael was the light, this is it, he loves us and now is our time to show him love, and be the light of the world as well.
4. Smooth Criminal movies.
The 1st is Gilda about a man who faked his own death and comes back to the revenge. And the second one is The Amazing Dr Clitterhouse a doctor who commited crime for scientific reasons (Murray!?). The song Gina sings "Blame on Mame", fits with the other movie perfectly and w/ Murray.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazin … itterhouse
5. Penguin step dance
I wondered a lot why MJ would create something so silly. Typing "penguin and love", Google comes out with this: "When a penguin finds it's mate, they stay together forever. Thus, it's the Penguin Love." Maybe MJ way to show that he loves us and that we (michael and us) will be together forever!?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … uin%20love
6. "Let me breath in my own time"

We’ll have to wait, he must this time for him and for us. He’s preparing something big, but he has to gather strength first.
7. KO quote: "Make sure somebody will be there waiting for Michael with a flashlight".
The light at the end of the tunnel, in the darkness. It’s us. We are the ones with the flashlights showing him the way he must go so he can comeback.
8. Michael quote: "This is why we rehearse".
I think that he’s saying that this all was a rehearsal, the real thing is going to start from now…
9. Michael quote: "I have to protect my voice"
But he was always trying to give his best. The thing is, he had to protect his message, not his voice. He didn’t protected his voice, literally, but he did protected his message, leaving the Heal the World clip at the end.
10. The opening text of the movie says nothing about his death, just that "the concert never happened".
A great proof that he’s alive! No asks needed, right!?
11. Special thanks from Michael at the end.
How can a dead man make special thanks? Unless he did it before die, but why he would do special thanks for a concert? He’s alive, this is it!
12. 2012 Trailer
As I saw, everyone is talking about it. It seems that the trailer was shown all around the world (I’m on Brazil, and 2012 Trailer was there too). Only explanation: 4 years, the reason for the hoax.
13. "I’m taking you to a great adventure. There’s no need to be afraid"
Yeah, it has being a great adventure, we were scaried sometimes, and maybe will be scarier (does this word exists? Michael's message... Tongue), but as great adventurers, we’ll win this and have a great and happy end.
14. Dancer quote: "I need something to shake my world and this is it"
He’s really shaking our world. We all needed that, and he did it. This is it, this woke us up and now we just have to keep ourselves awake and with wide open eyes.
15. Michael quote to Orianthi: "This is your time to shine"
Maybe just something to give her confidence, but think about "This is It" song and the Light Man at the beginning. He really meant: "This is OUR time to shine", our as believers. It’s our time to be the light of the world.
16. Michael statement about playing with audience at the Human Nature clip at the end.
He’s playing with us, but it’s for a good reason. I’m starting to believe for real that Kenny’s twitters with T.O.Y. are really meaning that we are toys. (Love 2 be Michael’s toy, though)
17. The tractor kills the little girl and MJ (at stage) and then they return at the end.
No explanations needed, does it?
18. The girl with the whole world at her hands.
Right now, Michael has the whole world at this hands. The media is the world. They say what we should wear, eat, talk, have prejudices about. When Michael comes back, he’ll bring the media down. After this, people won’t believe in anything they publish without researching. He’ll rule the world, we’ll rule the world.
19. High quality of the footages.
It was clearly pre-planned. The best way for him to spread his world more effectively than with concerts and at the same time come back later as a movie producer-director.
20. No R.I.P., no In Memorian at the CD.
Again, as if he never died! (Don’t know if this counts as Movie clues, but since it’s part of the movie…)
21. The Light Man.
As mentioned at 15, it reaffirms that "he’s the light of the world" and that we can be it too, as those showed before the light man appears were.
22. Michael quote: "We are going to show things that were never showed before"
Just can think about: there’s more to come, if it’s good or not, don’t know, but there’s something more. It couldn’t be just about the Concert or the movie.
23. Michael quote: "Be Patience".
We have to be patience, it will be hard sometimes (it has been), but he’ll be back. Faith, hope and patience, it’s all I say folks!
24. Ghost getting down the sky at Thriller end.
I dunno why only 24, but there are many more I guess... Continue searching)
And yes, please who hasn'e seen the very end of the movie, go to see THIS IS IT one more time. You'll like the scenes you'll see in the very end))
God bless you girlies))
Maria

AND IN "I JUST CANT STOP LOVING U" THERES A PART THAT ENDS WITH LOVE AND HE SAID LIES
IN BILLIE JEAN HE DIDNT SAY THE VERSE:" BECAUSE THE LIES BECOME THE TRUTH" HE JUST JUMP THAT PART BEEING QUIET.DID U NOTICE THAT?
I NOTICED THAT HE DIDNT SING ALL LYRICS IT WAS SOME PARTS HE DIDNT SING AND OTHERS CHANGE THE WORDS.
And here is an article about 33 clues:
http://derekclontz.com/2009/10/27/this-is-its-33-clues-that-prove-mj-faked-his-death-help-us-find-them/

God bless you L.O.V.E.s
Maria
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:24 am

Butterfly J wrote:Credid goes to Kindness from michaeljackson.com. I believe she´s ok with showing it here too. She is member here too but unfortunately keeps quiet.
I think that Cassandra may be right after all and we will find our 33 clues Michael's message... Icon_eek Wht do you think?
Sweethearts, I have already seen THIS IS IT two times! (yesterday and today)).
I am excited! 100% Michael is alive, this is my opinion.

So So So many clues!
Here is the list of clues from Hoaxdeath site:
33 Clues
1. No R.I.P., no In Memoriam, no mention, no nothing.
It was as he was alive. A lot of movies has "In Memorian of…". This has nothing about it.
2. The Heal The World message at the end.
for me it's right at the end 'cause MJ knew only believers would see it till the end and would understand what he was talking about That’s a message of Hope and an Order!
3. "This is It" song at the end of the movie.
Beyond the fact that fits perfectly to the end. It give us a "flying" feeling, isnt it? It's like take a weight out of our shoulders. Then He sings "I'm the light of the world", which connects with "Light Man at the beginning" . Michael was the light, this is it, he loves us and now is our time to show him love, and be the light of the world as well.
4. Smooth Criminal movies.
The 1st is Gilda about a man who faked his own death and comes back to the revenge. And the second one is The Amazing Dr Clitterhouse a doctor who commited crime for scientific reasons (Murray!?). The song Gina sings "Blame on Mame", fits with the other movie perfectly and w/ Murray.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazin … itterhouse
5. Penguin step dance
I wondered a lot why MJ would create something so silly. Typing "penguin and love", Google comes out with this: "When a penguin finds it's mate, they stay together forever. Thus, it's the Penguin Love." Maybe MJ way to show that he loves us and that we (michael and us) will be together forever!?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … uin%20love
6. "Let me breath in my own time"

We’ll have to wait, he must this time for him and for us. He’s preparing something big, but he has to gather strength first.
7. KO quote: "Make sure somebody will be there waiting for Michael with a flashlight".
The light at the end of the tunnel, in the darkness. It’s us. We are the ones with the flashlights showing him the way he must go so he can comeback.
8. Michael quote: "This is why we rehearse".
I think that he’s saying that this all was a rehearsal, the real thing is going to start from now…
9. Michael quote: "I have to protect my voice"
But he was always trying to give his best. The thing is, he had to protect his message, not his voice. He didn’t protected his voice, literally, but he did protected his message, leaving the Heal the World clip at the end.
10. The opening text of the movie says nothing about his death, just that "the concert never happened".
A great proof that he’s alive! No asks needed, right!?
11. Special thanks from Michael at the end.
How can a dead man make special thanks? Unless he did it before die, but why he would do special thanks for a concert? He’s alive, this is it!
12. 2012 Trailer
As I saw, everyone is talking about it. It seems that the trailer was shown all around the world (I’m on Brazil, and 2012 Trailer was there too). Only explanation: 4 years, the reason for the hoax.
13. "I’m taking you to a great adventure. There’s no need to be afraid"
Yeah, it has being a great adventure, we were scaried sometimes, and maybe will be scarier (does this word exists? Michael's message... Tongue), but as great adventurers, we’ll win this and have a great and happy end.
14. Dancer quote: "I need something to shake my world and this is it"
He’s really shaking our world. We all needed that, and he did it. This is it, this woke us up and now we just have to keep ourselves awake and with wide open eyes.
15. Michael quote to Orianthi: "This is your time to shine"
Maybe just something to give her confidence, but think about "This is It" song and the Light Man at the beginning. He really meant: "This is OUR time to shine", our as believers. It’s our time to be the light of the world.
16. Michael statement about playing with audience at the Human Nature clip at the end.
He’s playing with us, but it’s for a good reason. I’m starting to believe for real that Kenny’s twitters with T.O.Y. are really meaning that we are toys. (Love 2 be Michael’s toy, though)
17. The tractor kills the little girl and MJ (at stage) and then they return at the end.
No explanations needed, does it?
18. The girl with the whole world at her hands.
Right now, Michael has the whole world at this hands. The media is the world. They say what we should wear, eat, talk, have prejudices about. When Michael comes back, he’ll bring the media down. After this, people won’t believe in anything they publish without researching. He’ll rule the world, we’ll rule the world.
19. High quality of the footages.
It was clearly pre-planned. The best way for him to spread his world more effectively than with concerts and at the same time come back later as a movie producer-director.
20. No R.I.P., no In Memorian at the CD.
Again, as if he never died! (Don’t know if this counts as Movie clues, but since it’s part of the movie…)
21. The Light Man.
As mentioned at 15, it reaffirms that "he’s the light of the world" and that we can be it too, as those showed before the light man appears were.
22. Michael quote: "We are going to show things that were never showed before"
Just can think about: there’s more to come, if it’s good or not, don’t know, but there’s something more. It couldn’t be just about the Concert or the movie.
23. Michael quote: "Be Patience".
We have to be patience, it will be hard sometimes (it has been), but he’ll be back. Faith, hope and patience, it’s all I say folks!
24. Ghost getting down the sky at Thriller end.
I dunno why only 24, but there are many more I guess... Continue searching)
And yes, please who hasn'e seen the very end of the movie, go to see THIS IS IT one more time. You'll like the scenes you'll see in the very end))
God bless you girlies))
Maria

AND IN "I JUST CANT STOP LOVING U" THERES A PART THAT ENDS WITH LOVE AND HE SAID LIES
IN BILLIE JEAN HE DIDNT SAY THE VERSE:" BECAUSE THE LIES BECOME THE TRUTH" HE JUST JUMP THAT PART BEEING QUIET.DID U NOTICE THAT?
I NOTICED THAT HE DIDNT SING ALL LYRICS IT WAS SOME PARTS HE DIDNT SING AND OTHERS CHANGE THE WORDS.
And here is an article about 33 clues:
http://derekclontz.com/2009/10/27/this-is-its-33-clues-that-prove-mj-faked-his-death-help-us-find-them/

God bless you L.O.V.E.s
Maria

This is so great!! Michael's message... Icon_bounce so many clues and there has to be more??

I stayed till the end ... my husband and I were the only ones Michael's message... Icon_lol !!

The movie was fantastic i know now that the rehearsals was planned for the movie.

When i saw the end movie after the credits i knew ....there is more to come...

Michael's next step will be on his time.... patience everybody Michael's message... Icon_rolleyes Michael's message... Icon_wink

i m gonna see the movie again and enjoy it and maybe i see more clues Michael's message... Confused

greetings to you all!!

Michael's message... Mj_wit11
the king and I
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:15 am

i don't believe most of these are even clues to be honest.

i understand we get excited sometimes
and we want it to be real
but we must keep our heads on straight and our common sense in order
because these to me to not sound like clues

we can't believe everything :-)!
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:16 am

@Butterfly J,
Thanks for posting it here. I'm glad that I still till the very end of the movie and I get to see those thing as it was mentioned earlier! Michael's message... Icon_wink If the 33 clue thing is real, then we have 9 more clues to find out! Michael's message... Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 am

You´re welcome, iMISSUOYMJ! Michael's message... Icon_flower
For me, actually, is that 1 clue at the end, enought to know that he spoked with us, he loves us and he comes back when he´s ready. Michael's message... Icon_smile
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 am

@GirlInTheMirror1

Thank you. I'm convinced he's alive too. And yes, the movie made me more patient too. I walked out of the theatre with a lot of confusion but yet a smile on my face. I was relieved kind of. I know MJ loves us and he wants us to have faith. Hope. Smile

@Fight For Troot

I'm sorry you feel upset about the whole Dave Dave thing. I know that many people have been talking about him possibly being MJ in disguise though and that is why I used him as an example. Have you seen the official Dave Dave thread? If not, here's the link. Smile

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/dave-dave-f43/official-dave-dave-thread-t2035.htm

@Butterfly J

Thank you so much for sharing this post. I really appreciate it. It made me smile. Like I said, I am convinced Michael is alive and so seeing/hearing more clues makes me that much more excited. Thank you dear. <3

I like the penguin move idea. The 2012 trailer played in Brazil? I didn't know that. It can't possibly be coincidence. They play different trailers in different theatres you know? Hehe. Yes, Michael is playing with everyone. Smile I never made the connection between the girl and MJ, both the dieing thing and the world in hands thing. I absolutely LOVE that!! That is a fantastic motive for why MJ would hoax his death. To teach everyone a lesson. After this is revealed, people WILL NOT believe everything that is in the news. They will research. Wow. Great clue. Smile Smile Smile

Thank all of you guys so much. I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts/opinions. Smile May we all continue to be strong and PATIENT. Keep the faith. Love you all! <3
With LOVE,
Elizabeth
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 pm

@ lizziebee , thank you for sharing your analysis. (I missed this part of the movie, I thought the credits ended and I had to go to the bathroom so bad). I appreciate your taking the time to go through it.

Hope you feel better soon. Michael's message... Icon_smile
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

city.gal1 wrote:@ lizziebee , thank you for sharing your analysis. (I missed this part of the movie, I thought the credits ended and I had to go to the bathroom so bad). I appreciate your taking the time to go through it.

Hope you feel better soon. Michael's message... Icon_smile

Thank you love. I am feeling much much better today. I ate something! Yay!! Lol. Lucky charms actually. Smile

Thank you for reading. I appreciate it. I want to give a little hope to people. I really believe MJ gave so many messages to us in TII.
And this...at the very end? What other reason than a clue? I mean really? If it's just a few seconds of extra blabbing about the stage and music then why put it at the very end? Why make sure it is separated from everything else? You know what I mean? Gosh...this excites me so much. We love you Michael. And we are patiently and anxiously awaiting your return. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:02 pm

okay I try to write down the rest of the message on sunday...but hey if this is not clue, wow!
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:15 pm

@Butterfly J

And one more thing...the flashlight thing...AWESOME. I never connected that with anything. But it makes sense. We need to be light in the darkness. Someone needs to be waiting for Michael with a flashlight when he comes back. We'll be that somebody. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:37 pm

But...please don't blame me if i say that those words Michael said at the end seems to refer to the stage direction...what moves he has to do , how and when. Don't forget it's just rehearsals and during rehearsals all kind of stage indications are given.

I guess to me I think.. if they were just stage directions, why would they put that as the 'surprise' at the end? I don't think that's some huge surprise - it's just like the rest of the movie.

Also the 33 clues part - so cool!! Thanks for posting Very Happy

I totally believe he's alive, and BEG him to come back, but is it possible? Legally I mean.
I remember reading something about the Balloon boy and how they're being sued for faking legal papers or something... couldn't MJ go to jail if he were to come back? I really don't know how that part would work.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:13 pm

lonelynation wrote:
But...please don't blame me if i say that those words Michael said at the end seems to refer to the stage direction...what moves he has to do , how and when. Don't forget it's just rehearsals and during rehearsals all kind of stage indications are given.

I guess to me I think.. if they were just stage directions, why would they put that as the 'surprise' at the end? I don't think that's some huge surprise - it's just like the rest of the movie.

I totally believe he's alive, and BEG him to come back, but is it possible? Legally I mean.
I remember reading something about the Balloon boy and how they're being sued for faking legal papers or something... couldn't MJ go to jail if he were to come back? I really don't know how that part would work.

I don't know either. That's the same thing my friend was asking me last night. She said, "Why would he fake his death? You could get in trouble for that. Wouldn't he go to prison or something?" I told her I don't know. Lol. Because I really don't. But I do think he will return. And I believe he already has this planned out. It's Michael. He's always one step ahead. We need not worry. Smile We just have to be PATIENT like he told us to do. Smile

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

-1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Quote:
But...please
don't blame me if i say that those words Michael said at the end seems
to refer to the stage direction...what moves he has to do , how and
when. Don't forget it's just rehearsals and during rehearsals all kind
of stage indications are given.

I
guess to me I think.. if they were just stage directions, why would
they put that as the 'surprise' at the end? I don't think that's some
huge surprise - it's just like the rest of the movie.

I completely agree. It most definately is 100% just stage direction.
"Let me breathe in my own time
(music plays, dramatic pause, takes deep breaths whilst freeze framed) like I...I'll unbutton my shirt. My jacket...waist.(thats where he puts his arms on his waist and flicks his shirt back) I'm gonna move
around a little bit, play with em.(slow-mo dancing) Snap my signal ready to begin and
BAM. (music kicks in full pelt. starts singing and spinning)"

The fact it was stuck right at the end after the credits though, is another matter altogether.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:30 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
Quote:
But...please

I

(music plays, dramatic pause, takes deep breaths whilst freeze framed) like I...I'll unbutton my shirt. My jacket...waist.(thats where he puts his arms on his waist and flicks his shirt back) I'm gonna move
around a little bit, play with em.(slow-mo dancing) Snap my signal ready to begin and

The fact it was stuck right at the end after the credits though, is another matter altogether.

Exactly. Lol. That's probably why I did not catch it the first time while watching it in the theater. Smile
I thought it was just another cute clip of MJ doing his thing. And a few people laughed at the way he talked about unbuttoning his shirt. But the fact that it was at the very end...empty theater except for a few people...is really strange. Like did KO watch this clip and think, "Hmm...this could mean something to somebody." or was it Michael that decided to put it there?? Either way, something is up. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:

Quote:
But...please

I

Exactly. Lol. That's probably why I did not catch it the first time while watching it in the theater. Smile
I thought it was just another cute clip of MJ doing his thing. And a few people laughed at the way he talked about unbuttoning his shirt. But the fact that it was at the very end...empty theater except for a few people...is really strange. Like did KO watch this clip and think, "Hmm...this could mean something to somebody." or was it Michael that decided to put it there?? Either way, something is up. Smile

Exactly my thoughts aswell, it's so weird that after approx 5 mins they put this clip up of MJ "just" doing another scene... I don't believe this! They had to have known most people leave the theatre as soon as the credits roll, this was put up for a very good reason, I certainly will not be ignoring this...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:38 pm

I
thought it was just another cute clip of MJ doing his thing. And a few
people laughed at the way he talked about unbuttoning his shirt. But
the fact that it was at the very end...empty theater except for a few
people...is really strange. Like did KO watch this clip and think,
"Hmm...this could mean something to somebody." or was it Michael that
decided to put it there?? Either way, something is up. Smile

Kenny Ortega has talked to plenty of people from here on Twitter and knows about the hoax sites. He also directed the film, which means he decided what goes where.

whether the clip was in or out of the movie, he has nothing to gain from it. Food for thought.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Wow this is very good.I love it.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm

The contradiction of "copyright Sony" and "all material and rights belong to MJJ Company?

Did anybody wonder why Michael would include Jackson5 in the O2 show?
(Just in case you still think the rehearsals were meant for O2 and not for the movie) Why Jackson5
on stage with some other peeps than his brothers?
Would O2 have been a summary of his life like we saw in the movie??? Or shouldn't it have been a brandnew show?
And why did he greet and thank everybody but his sisters?

The tattoo on the forehead of the girl (that I could not read)

No R.I.P, no word of "death", only mentioning 6/25.

The movie citations - all about murder and fake.

What else did you notice?
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 pm

lonelynation wrote:

but why should he be sued for that? He did nothing illegal. It was not Michael Joe Jackson on the death certificate, it was Michael Joseph Jackson...No doctor signed this it was la toya. He did not fraud the insurance or the state because the memorial and the funeral were paid by his "estate". So...nothing illegal, right?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Kirsche wrote:
lonelynation wrote:

but why should he be sued for that? He did nothing illegal. It was not Michael Joe Jackson on the death certificate, it was Michael Joseph Jackson...No doctor signed this it was la toya. He did not fraud the insurance or the state because the memorial and the funeral were paid by his "estate". So...nothing illegal, right?

Hmm...I guess you're right. See, that's what I was thinking. I know MJ would already have something planned. Hehe. He's so smart. Smarter than the world thinks. Smile He would have made some type of loop hole or something. Planned it so that no one would end up in trouble. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:21 pm

exactly Smile
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Thank you Grace. Hmm...what could the picture be though? And does it actually mean anything? Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next