Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

+60
mumof3
liegi
paulinah79
MJmylife90
francisca81
dexember
IndonesianGirl
HoneyPie
ILuvUMoreMJ
Cecile
andrea_garay2005
April-R
ThunderPower
CKopp
TheKiddNerd
Mish1981
Ms. Wendy
mjlovebug
q0txciityl0ve
Ibelieve8
FatHeadedRascal
misha86
nohype
Souza81
jenn77
mjthelegendlives
MJLove
hesouttamylife
MJLover1990
MJ'sForever
icy55
MJFOREVER
Mo
JustJamiee
Gema
Gabriel Walker
Kirsche
wandulka
Venus
Shamone'
anotherpartofme
smoothcriminal2792
GirlInTheMirror1
MJJ1982
mjssoulmate
mo2kidzs
ItsInTheEyes
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Sweet1
Léa
Grace
CantStopLovingU
Harleyblonde
Christiana
EarthAngel90
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
shusc140
mjgirl86
miss j
looking4truth
64 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Empty Re: Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 pm

@FatHeadedRascal who is that in your picture? is that MJ?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Empty Re: Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

Post by Gema Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Souza81 wrote:Yup, def at least 2 MJ's in that interview. Mo and I are cracking our heads for days already, but because it's such a touchy discussion, we want it complete with good comparisations.

Good catch on Blanket's mom, we didn't even notice that after watching the Batshit interview 100 times...

Thanks!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 pm

looking4truth wrote:
Souza81 wrote:Yup, def at least 2 MJ's in that interview. Mo and I are cracking our heads for days already, but because it's such a touchy discussion, we want it complete with good comparisations.

Good catch on Blanket's mom, we didn't even notice that after watching the Batshit interview 100 times...

I know you guys are thorough with your theories so I'm not surprised you two would take your time. I'm more impatient and like to throw stuff out there when I see it. lol And thanks for the compliment about the catch on Blanket's mom.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Lol Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Lol sorry, I thought was to me, hahaha.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderPower Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Oh, come on... this is ridiculous. I can't believe anybody would even imagine that there was more than one Michael. He had too much dignity, too much pride.
ThunderPower
ThunderPower

Aantal berichten : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by FatHeadedRascal Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 pm

MJLove wrote:@FatHeadedRascal who is that in your picture? is that MJ?

yes, its MJ. not sure exactly what year. i would say its from 1984-1986. somewhere in that time frame.
FatHeadedRascal
FatHeadedRascal

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Mo wrote:
FatHeadedRascal wrote:i think they are all mj, but i have to agree with many others, his personality changed throughout the documentary.

Yeah right, and all of a sudden he started suffering from schizophrenia! LMAO!

No one knows what his mental status was or if he was ever diagnosed with any mental condition.

I don´t think the debate is schizo or not, the debate is different personality.

Gives me the impression he was one person outside and one person at home, he adopted like a chamaleon and somewhere among the line, maybe in his weakest or stressful moments, he could have had a personality crisis.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, she's very pretty. but an affair of 7 years? idk.

She went public to tell an audience that she had a relationship with MJ. Then I doubt she could be Blanket´s mother.
Michael said that Blankets mother did not want to be on the spot light.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Gema wrote:
Mo wrote:
FatHeadedRascal wrote:i think they are all mj, but i have to agree with many others, his personality changed throughout the documentary.

Yeah right, and all of a sudden he started suffering from schizophrenia! LMAO!

No one knows what his mental status was or if he was ever diagnosed with any mental condition.

I don´t think the debate is schizo or not, the debate is different personality.

Gives me the impression he was one person outside and one person at home, he adopted like a chamaleon and somewhere among the line, maybe in his weakest or stressful moments, he could have had a personality crisis.

To me a change of personality is totally normal...
I don't know about you guys but in general I would think that in different situations you act different.
You know for me it doesn't even have to be a special situation there just could be something that bothers me or if I stand up not feeling well or feeling absolutely great.. I always would act different those days.
I'm just like that.. sometimes I'm very insecure and paying good attention on what I do or say, not wanting to do anyone any harm. On other days I can be very self-confident (that happens when everything doesn't matter to me (nobody should mess with me then Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_lol - just joking)) and saying almost everything that comes to my mind, even though it could be taken in the wrong way - I would apologize but not in a way that would make anyone think I regret what I said.
And then there is another extreme: beeing a little childish..
So I guess at the end MJ was very upset and couldn't take it anymore and I think we all can understand why Smile
Does aynone remember the Anti-Sony speech? You could see and feel his anger there.. Just like in the last part of the Bashi* interview.
BTW does somebody know what was wrong with him in 2001 when he promoted Invincible?
His eyes look so... I don't know..different? Or was it something else that bothered me?
And when he walked the red-carpet with Mrs Taylor?
I felt that something wasn't right... I was really worried about him.
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:02 pm

ThunderPower wrote:Oh, come on... this is ridiculous. I can't believe anybody would even imagine that there was more than one Michael. He had too much dignity, too much pride.

too much pride? too much dignity? for what? to fool the world and show them not to belive what they see??? or for anyone who cant see that this interview and this is it has multiple mjs to open there eyes

i think its more crazy to think that hes face and weight would change that drasticly over 8 months than to think that he would use multiple people in an interview..or now he has a mental illness rather than those being different people...LMAO

i think all the people who think he would never use a double are in a for a shock cause we been seeing doubles for years..imo
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:05 pm

[/quote]

i think this guy is the same guy from the end of the bashir interview...more angry, heavier mj..i like angry mike....lol
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 pm

I think that this was Mike being ANGRY... I think he was sick of being ran over, time and time again. His music is very important to him. Isn't this about the time of the second accusations? He was obviously hurt...

I still believe that it was the same person in the Bashit interview.. People's personalities change with moods and with that change they can look like a totally different person. For example, a girl who I thought was GORGEOUS and a friend, overtime you got to learn more about her and she's not so pretty anymore..
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:28 pm

misha86 wrote:

i think this guy is the same guy from the end of the bashir interview...more angry, heavier mj..i like angry mike....lol

I LOVE this moment! But why are you saying "I think this guy????" It is clearly Michael.... Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Suspect
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:47 pm

It's all Michael. Makeup can make a lot of difference.
I noticed different statements in the interwiew, like Blanket's mom, but my thought was that he realised what MB was all about and he was just kidding him and inventing things.
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:10 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:
misha86 wrote:

I LOVE this moment! But why are you saying "I think this guy????" It is clearly Michael.... Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Suspect

Can be just a coincidence, but Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Suspect

Michael is holding the mike with his LEFT HAND.

E´cas is left handed, Michael right handed!!!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:24 pm

misha86 wrote:
ThunderPower wrote:Oh, come on... this is ridiculous. I can't believe anybody would even imagine that there was more than one Michael. He had too much dignity, too much pride.

too much pride? too much dignity? for what? to fool the world and show them not to belive what they see??? or for anyone who cant see that this interview and this is it has multiple mjs to open there eyes

i think its more crazy to think that hes face and weight would change that drasticly over 8 months than to think that he would use multiple people in an interview..or now he has a mental illness rather than those being different people...LMAO

i think all the people who think he would never use a double are in a for a shock cause we been seeing doubles for years..imo

I applaud to that misha!!
Mo
Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecile Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:11 am

I'm Shocked for what I read, GUYS, please, open your eyes before speaking!!!! There is 3 Mjs in the interview, there are totally different not just in the physic aspects but also in personalities. He couldn't change in 8 months! change of weight, change of height , change of chin , change of eyes , change of voice... How many change for just one person! I don't know if you don't see or you WON'T see.... Arrow
Cecile
Cecile

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:45 am

I only see one Michael Jackson...a complicated, unique, enigmatic man, who didn't actually want us to see the real him, despite the interview. There was a reason he always wore sunglasses, masks, and constantly changed his appearance. That's why we see so many personality changes. I noticed the lie about Blanket's mother the first time I watched the documentary in 2003. I think he's fibbed a lot in interviews over the years, and I don't blame him one bit. Why should he share the most personal details of his life with the world? I wish we knew him better, but I don't think we've even scratched the surface. I don't see how there could be doubles that not only look and move exactly like him, but speak exactly like him too. He has one of the most distinctive voices I've ever heard. I'm sure you all don't look the same in every photo taken of you...different hairstyles, lighting, makeup, weight changes, etc...and most of us don't tweak our faces with plastic surgery along with all of that. There are many reasons he may look a bit different, although I personally don't see it anyway. What would be the reason he'd use doubles in the first place? Bashir spent 8 months with MJ and you don't think he'd notice? The man may be a backstabbing a-hole, but he's not stupid. It makes absolutely no sense to me that he'd use doubles in this interview, the 02, or TII...it was all Michael, imo.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:53 am

agree..it's the same ridiculous like all those stupid rumours about Michael..but the difference is..that you are Michael's fans and create such theories..this makes me sad Sad
(my opinion.)
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:55 am

HoneyPie wrote:
agree..it's the same ridiculous like all those stupid rumours about Michael..but the difference is..that you are Michael's fans and create such theories..this makes me sad Sad
(my opinion.)

I feel the same way.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:56 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I only see one Michael Jackson...a complicated, unique, enigmatic man, who didn't actually want us to see the real him, despite the interview. There was a reason he always wore sunglasses, masks, and constantly changed his appearance. That's why we see so many personality changes. I noticed the lie about Blanket's mother the first time I watched the documentary in 2003. I think he's fibbed a lot in interviews over the years, and I don't blame him one bit. Why should he share the most personal details of his life with the world? I wish we knew him better, but I don't think we've even scratched the surface. I don't see how there could be doubles that not only look and move exactly like him, but speak exactly like him too. He has one of the most distinctive voices I've ever heard. I'm sure you all don't look the same in every photo taken of you...different hairstyles, lighting, makeup, weight changes, etc...and most of us don't tweak our faces with plastic surgery along with all of that. There are many reasons he may look a bit different, although I personally don't see it anyway. What would be the reason he'd use doubles in the first place? Bashir spent 8 months with MJ and you don't think he'd notice? The man may be a backstabbing a-hole, but he's not stupid. It makes absolutely no sense to me that he'd use doubles in this interview, the 02, or TII...it was all Michael, imo.

Bashir did tell him that during he months he changed his chin and face.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:07 am

yeah that's possible ..
soemthing makes me confuse is ..
about blanket's mother ..
he said 2 different thinks about it ..
woohoo ..
yeaah ..
which one is real michael ?
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_bounce Couldnt agree MORE thats way during Bashir documentary I always think, why do I love this one soooo much.. If you pay attention the way he talk was different..this one has more confidence, he looks smarter and full of intelligent in answering..remember when Bashir push him? He insist that he only had two surgeries? Remember when he said "If there is no kids in this world I would jump out the balcony"
Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Greens20

While this one looks well not too adorable IMHO.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Greens19

Grace wrote:Well IMO there have always been 2. Double or brother I cannot judge and it's not important.
The nose could have been remade to anybody by A. Klein.
The eyes form, the distances between lips, nose and eyebrows and to cheek bones make the differences IMO.

There is a Michael with doe's eyes:

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Greens19

(or as Souza and Mo said "asiatic" eyes)

and there is a Michael "handsome" with the more square chin (we know him from the angel pics and together with MLP)

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Greens20

And no, this did not happen within 8 months of recording - they were there all the time until June 2009:

roe eyes / small chin:
Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 2j3jjg10

handsome:

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 24_mic10

roe eyes:

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Ed_har11

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Michae21

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Michae22

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Michae19

michael handsome:
Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Michae20

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 People10

Ok So I posted a few pages back that I watched the various "MJs" in the bashir doc and based on his hands and THUMB alone came to the conclusion that it was Michael in all three scenarios - However, if you look at the eyes in picture 1 above versus picture 2 above - In pic #1 - Michael eyes are very heavy lidded. You really cant even see his eye lids at all, versus picture #2 where you can see them quite clearly.

I have to agree that the chances someone would change so dramatically in just an 8 month span of time is very odd to me. I remember when I watched this for the first time - The last MJ in the red shirt I said to myself Why does his stomach look so big?? I just remember feeling like it was weird to see Michael with a stomach like that? Did anyone feel that way?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:16 am

Also one last thing that has always bugged me and why I think Bashir pushed Michael on the lips being different question.

If you look at Michaels pictures back in Thriller and before his BOTTOM lip is significantly bigger than his top lip. You can see it easily by looking at the pictures on MJJPICTURES.com -

After the 1990's though Michaels lips were the same size pretty much. That has always been another odd thing to me. I remember noticing it even back then.

I know there is surgery to make your lips bigger but I never heard of any procedure that would actually make your lips smaller.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:18 am

yeah, I've noticed that he said two different things 'bout Blanket's mother..though think that's normal because Michael used to lie sometimes..who believes that he had only two plastic surgeries?..mh..not me really. he said that and that's obvious lie.
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 am

misha86 wrote:i see 4 mjs well at least 3

mj1: the guy climbing the tree does not look like mj..you cant see hes eyes at all he looks asian IMO but i could be wrong about him tho he could be one in the same with red shirt guy

mj2: is the red shirt guy...he seems the most like mike IMO

mj3: is the heavier one who didnt know how many nose jobs he had...lol he didnt look like the others at all and from day 1 he looked different but when i went back in july i really seen the difference with him especially the personality

mj4: this guy really stood out to me he is the one with the kids at neverland..he looks EXACTLY like o2 guy even down to the outfit...he was kinda odd to but what really stood out to me was when he went on stage by accident to early..that soo reminds me of when o2 guy thought he was suppose to get on the cart and didnt...he also has the deeper voice like o2 guy...watch when he tryn to get a snow cone and he says sorry to the guy...its pretty deep compared to the other guys

maybe im reading to much into this but this interview was what made me think that there are many mjs and this was waayyy before the twin theory

Good Observations Misha - Im going to go watch it again and look for what you said here.

Did Souza post her thread on this yet?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 am

I think everyone's taking the whole double thing too far.
I don't think MJ would allow a double to publicly represent him.
I don't think there are doubles in TII.

Just my opinion, but thats not to say I don't keep an open mind
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 am

HoneyPie wrote:yeah, I've noticed that he said two different things 'bout Blanket's mother..though think that's normal because Michael used to lie sometimes..who believes that he had only two plastic surgeries?..mh..not me really. he said that and that's obvious lie.

hahah ... used to lie ??
so he lying at an interview ..
2 different things about it .. in an interview ..??
he's not a great liar .... lol! lol! lol!
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:44 am

IndonesianGirl wrote:
HoneyPie wrote:yeah, I've noticed that he said two different things 'bout Blanket's mother..though think that's normal because Michael used to lie sometimes..who believes that he had only two plastic surgeries?..mh..not me really. he said that and that's obvious lie.

hahah ... used to lie ??

Well about the blankets mother thing - he might not be lying. I think blankets mother might be Pia Bhatti (Omer's mother). I'm actually not sure if Omer is Michael's son or not, but there's no denying that Blanket looks exactly like Omer did when he was Blanket's age. So Omer might not be MJ's son, but he could be Blanket's brother.
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:53 am

misha86 wrote:

yes your right about that! i feel the same way....
to me it really looks like more then one mike in the interview. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_smile
personality and looks! also good catch about the mom of blanket!!

well the more the better IMO Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_wink LOL
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 42

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:57 am

dexember wrote:
IndonesianGirl wrote:

hahah ... used to lie ??

Well about the blankets mother thing - he might not be lying. I think blankets mother might be Pia Bhatti (Omer's mother). I'm actually not sure if Omer is Michael's son or not, but there's no denying that Blanket looks exactly like Omer did when he was Blanket's age. So Omer might not be MJ's son, but he could be Blanket's brother.

i dunno who is blanket's mother ... (i hope isn't my mom lol! lol!)
my concern is .. about what he've said at that interview ..

first he said .. blanket's mom is someone who have relationship with him ..
and 2nd he said his mother is just sircon (or what i don't know how to write it) mother ... he just pick it ..

very different ... just is he forgot what he've said before ?
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 am

I'm watching and listening it now...omg poeple, it's Michael!! come on, how all those doubles could change their voice? that's so ridiculous! listen to him..listen what he says...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 am

HoneyPie wrote:

(my opinion.)

well i have to say i'm not a michael jackson fan, just simply admire the man! and like his music!
if i read this kind of comments i have to say, i'm very glad that i'm not a ''true'' fan, because it looks like those ''true''fans all know who he really is! or at east they think they know...

what makes me sad, is that it seems that the ''real'' michael fans seem to forget that michael is a human being and not the person that you made up in your mind. could it be that he isn't perfect? could it be that he also made mistakes(btw, not saying that using doubles is a mistake, understand it totally!) just wondering...
because looking at the statements from a lot of fans, it looks like he's an angel, never made a mistake, just perfect!
my god! i feel for that man!

just want to say that maybe,just maybe, what you have in your mind and think is the truth, don't have to be the truth at all!
i'll keep an open mind for everything.
if the outcome will be that there has been more then one michael all the time, i just think it's amazing. and they have to be true geniuses, to keep that act up for so long!
1, 2 or even 3, i like the idea!!(that rimes Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin ) LOL
what i already said..the more the better!
sometimes the truth isn't what you want it to be Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_wink keep that in mind..
i don't know what's going on exactly, but i'm prepared for everything! even something i don't like!
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:26 am

omg, of course it doesn't have to be the truth only because of that I think so..and btw, I think that at 02 it was a double! but my opinion 'bout Bashir's film is different. that's all.

Last edited by HoneyPie on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:31 am

ok i understand Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_wink
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
misha86 wrote:i see 4 mjs well at least 3

mj1: the guy climbing the tree does not look like mj..you cant see hes eyes at all he looks asian IMO but i could be wrong about him tho he could be one in the same with red shirt guy

mj2: is the red shirt guy...he seems the most like mike IMO

mj3: is the heavier one who didnt know how many nose jobs he had...lol he didnt look like the others at all and from day 1 he looked different but when i went back in july i really seen the difference with him especially the personality

mj4: this guy really stood out to me he is the one with the kids at neverland..he looks EXACTLY like o2 guy even down to the outfit...he was kinda odd to but what really stood out to me was when he went on stage by accident to early..that soo reminds me of when o2 guy thought he was suppose to get on the cart and didnt...he also has the deeper voice like o2 guy...watch when he tryn to get a snow cone and he says sorry to the guy...its pretty deep compared to the other guys

maybe im reading to much into this but this interview was what made me think that there are many mjs and this was waayyy before the twin theory

Good Observations Misha - Im going to go watch it again and look for what you said here.

Yeeep Misha!! I got that though some years ago! I never talked about it for obvious reasons.

Also, I noticed at times a shorter MJ and a taller one. Can this be possible?
One with tiny shoulders ans another with broader shoulders.
This has been bugging me during years!!!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am

yes iv noticed a taller/shorter MJ too! looking at that new picture with Travis Payne reminded me of that : http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=400584#post400584 i dont remember MJ always being shorter than him?

if that's Travis infront of MJ: http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/011.jpg he doesn't look that much taller here?

also here, (if that's travis dancing with him on the History world tour) there doesn't appear to be that much height difference either: http://mjjgallery.free.fr/history/tour/beatit/014.jpg

just a thought.
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:00 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:

We haven't had time yet, something else came up which has priority...
Mo
Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 am

mjlovebug wrote:It's possible. But I believe him about the surgery. Michael said he had two nose surgeries and a cleft chin surgery. I don't mean this in a rude way, but he doesn't have to tell everyone everything. He does not owe anyone anything.

100% agree! lol! lol! lol!

let the man live his life... Cool

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 am

mjgirl86 wrote:It's driving me up a wall!! Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_idea

I see ONE MJ, that is ALL!!! Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Suspect Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Razz cheers Suspect Sad ... that is what i feel right now about this thread...hmmmm
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:19 pm

[quote="MJmylife90"]
mjlovebug wrote:It's possible. But I believe him about the surgery. Michael said he had two nose surgeries and a cleft chin surgery. I don't mean this in a rude way, but he doesn't have to tell everyone everything. He does not owe anyone anything.[/quote

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

yes, plus the interviewer was being rude. He kept pushing Michael to tell difficult memories and very very personal things. MJ did a good job, he tried to protect himself. and Blanket.

Last edited by Léa on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

If you study Michaels hands, specifically his THUMBS - Concentrate on
the hand and THUMBS ONLY in each of the 3 clips of Michael you posted.

I
can spot Michaels THUMBS anywhere - They are VERY VERY Distinctive.
Very full almost fat at the base and then they curve up and out almost
pointy at the ends.

I watched all three clips again (I've
already seen them many times) and I can say without a shadow of a doubt
that all three of those clips are indeed Michael based on his hands,
and THUMBS alone.

In the Bashir documentary I think it is Michael all the way.

This is what I said!! I can pick out his hands anywhere... totally all him!
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:10 pm

@ mjgirl86 i said this guy cause at this point im not sure who is who..nothing is clear to me anymore....

@gema good catch...i didnt even notice that about the left hand and yea bashit did say.." your whole face changed...your chin , your jaw line" but didnt think it wasnt him..lol or this was the first time he met him

@mo thanks...i really starting to feel like there are only a couple of people getting whats been going on..

@cantstoplobingyou i noticed the weight also..thats what stood out the most to me and made me look at the faces more

i also have notices a taller and shorter mj...
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 pm

francisca81 wrote:
HoneyPie wrote:

(my opinion.)

well i have to say i'm not a michael jackson fan, just simply admire the man! and like his music!
if i read this kind of comments i have to say, i'm very glad that i'm not a ''true'' fan, because it looks like those ''true''fans all know who he really is! or at east they think they know...

what makes me sad, is that it seems that the ''real'' michael fans seem to forget that michael is a human being and not the person that you made up in your mind. could it be that he isn't perfect? could it be that he also made mistakes(btw, not saying that using doubles is a mistake, understand it totally!) just wondering...
because looking at the statements from a lot of fans, it looks like he's an angel, never made a mistake, just perfect!
my god! i feel for that man!

just want to say that maybe,just maybe, what you have in your mind and think is the truth, don't have to be the truth at all!
i'll keep an open mind for everything.
if the outcome will be that there has been more then one michael all the time, i just think it's amazing. and they have to be true geniuses, to keep that act up for so long!
1, 2 or even 3, i like the idea!!(that rimes Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin ) LOL
what i already said..the more the better!
sometimes the truth isn't what you want it to be Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_wink keep that in mind..
i don't know what's going on exactly, but i'm prepared for everything! even something i don't like!

i agree....i was a huge fan when i was little but once i was older all the press was bad so didnt follow him cause i hated how they picked him apart...when he "died" i felt so bad and really just wanted to remeber the great man he is and thats when i notices the "doubles" sometimes he would look 6ft sometimes like 5'9 sometimes he would like just like he did in the 80s but lighter other times i wasnt sure who i was looking at...but the bashit interview really was when i noticed the different guys...im not going by what they say im going by what i see

and its crazy that the "real" fans see 1 guy but everyone else including my brother who is not a fan can see that theres different people...mj wasnt perfect and the more i find that out the more i love him cause that makes him more human and the more this goes on the more genius he becomes to me...

he is really the greatest entertainer because he has fooled everyone Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

p.s theres 3 things im not buying: hes dead, he was in debt and he had that many surgery..
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 pm

I will admit that the thought of 3 MJs in one documentary seems ridiculous but also is believing the biggest pop star would fake his death so yeah. lol At this point, anything is really possible.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:05 am

I do agree at they look a little different, but I think that all of them are MJ, as someone said, the enterview was record in 8 months, people can change in that time.
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by liegi Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 am

All of you have made really good points. Something has been bothering ever since I watched part of the Bashir interview again. It states that MJ signed a confidentiality agreement. Then why were things said and done that would seem to contradict this? What I cannot understand is how insistently MJ held the Arvizo boy's hand and how emotional he became. This was a man who was always so controlled, who was, in Bashir's words, "the consummate performer."
I would like to say that these actions were part of a larger plan. Can anybody shed some light on this? I wasn't in the USA when this was aired and this is the first time I've seen this footage. Lula (in her videos) explains what led up to the Bashir documentary (his problems with Sony and his conspiracy claims). I think that these things are part of the "hoax". We have to find out MJ's true financial picture and what the conspiracy was all about.
liegi
liegi

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 pm

liegi wrote:All of you have made really good points. Something has been bothering ever since I watched part of the Bashir interview again. It states that MJ signed a confidentiality agreement. Then why were things said and done that would seem to contradict this? What I cannot understand is how insistently MJ held the Arvizo boy's hand and how emotional he became. This was a man who was always so controlled, who was, in Bashir's words, "the consummate performer."
I would like to say that these actions were part of a larger plan. Can anybody shed some light on this? I wasn't in the USA when this was aired and this is the first time I've seen this footage. Lula (in her videos) explains what led up to the Bashir documentary (his problems with Sony and his conspiracy claims). I think that these things are part of the "hoax". We have to find out MJ's true financial picture and what the conspiracy was all about.

Ima wait until someone else says something before I share my tthoughts on this..I have a full theroy on this 2
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 pm

misha86 wrote:
liegi wrote:All of you have made really good points. Something has been bothering ever since I watched part of the Bashir interview again. It states that MJ signed a confidentiality agreement. Then why were things said and done that would seem to contradict this? What I cannot understand is how insistently MJ held the Arvizo boy's hand and how emotional he became. This was a man who was always so controlled, who was, in Bashir's words, "the consummate performer."

Ima wait until someone else says something before I share my tthoughts on this..I have a full theroy on this 2

sounds interesting; Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_wink
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:35 pm

What I think:

Michael was accused of child molestation in 93. That was a false accusation.

I can imagine that Michael hired actors ( the boy..) to push the issue and investigate how unfair was his previous trial, that the legal system does not work, how greedy people can be accusing others just for money, and to prove that a similar, if not equal, accusation case would have been won in the previous trial back in 93. The main point, that he was not guilty.

At times I think that his second trial was just staged, because the acusations and scenario from the Arvizos were bizarre and sooo similar to the previous case. Even the lawyer ( who everyone thought was a croock) choosen by the Arvizos was the same from the trial of 93.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 pm

I will have dinner now.....is there a way to talk (with voice) about this? my written english sucks Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next