Something Weird about the O2 conference

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Wildy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 pm

First of all hello, I'm new here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_cheers

I was looking at MJ pictures on MJJPICTURES.COM and I came across the 02 press conference because I heard everyone saying that it wasn't the real MJ. I also had my doubt about it so I decided to check every single pictures one by one because on the video you can't see through the flashing lights under his glasses (do you know what I mean?) (Sorry if you don't understand I'm not English Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_redface)

BUT

I came across THIS pic (I'll look the others later because there are a lot lot lot Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_razz ) where you can see a lil of the eyes. I saved it to my computeur, I zoom in a lot to see if I could see his eyes better :

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj10

I just can see a really weird left eye that doesn't even look like MJ, I am the only one who can see it?

I put also put more lights on it for this one :

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj210

You need to zoom the pictures a lil bit to see, What do you guy think about it? Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_rolleyes
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Kirsche on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 pm

hm don't know..it's very hard to see and it's only one eye to see there....But I think it was MJ there...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by hesouttamylife on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Wildy wrote:First of all hello, I'm new here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_cheers

I was looking at MJ pictures on MJJPICTURES.COM and I came across the 02 press conference because I heard everyone saying that it wasn't the real MJ. I also had my doubt about it so I decided to check every single pictures one by one because on the video you can't see through the flashing lights under his glasses (do you know what I mean?) (Sorry if you don't understand I'm not English Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_redface)

BUT

I came across THIS pic (I'll look the others later because there are a lot lot lot Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_razz ) where you can see a lil of the eyes. I saved it to my computeur, I zoom in a lot to see if I could see his eyes better :

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj10

I just can see a really weird left eye that doesn't even look like MJ, I am the only one who can see it?

I put also put more lights on it for this one :

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj210

You need to zoom the pictures a lil bit to see, What do you guy think about it? Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_rolleyes


My son said it better than I could. The pictures were just off to me. Unlike any others I've seen of Michael. My son peered at it and immediately said, "that's Michal Jackson? He looks hard." Perfect. He looks hard and I've never seen him look or act that way. Especially that salute thing and the punching the air. It was outta sorts somehow.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Kirsche on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:26 pm

I think that his strange acting was the part of this whole plan or it was the beginnin' of all this. He wanted to make us wonder about his behaviour...and especially the words he said!

This the final curtain call! Ringin' Bells?


The final curtain is book written by Joey Skaggs who's into hoaxes....
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : Germany

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Wildy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 pm

I agree, you're talking about this picture?

Something Weird about the O2 conference 12010

I also looked at his nose & it look so fake, the voice is too low too. Only the hands make me think that this is the real MJ.... Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_rolleyes

I know this is old guys but I was checking at this O2 conference and had a flash about it.
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah I agree. He did seem high in that speech but maybe he acted that was purposely. To make us think he really was on drugs. Idk...
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by MJLove on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:25 pm

i just don't think o2 guy was Michael at all. the swagger was just so wrong. iv never seen him do that before. all his mannerisms. just looked like a semi arrogant impersonator to me. also the voice. iv said this all before. every time i watch the clip as well, it makes me angry! and i never get angry when watching MJ haha. and yeh i also agree with @Wildy about the nose. we know MJ wore various nose pieces, but in some of the press conference pics on MJJPictures.com it's just too obviously fake. ALSO, the o2 guy is thin, but doesn't look sick. other pictures of Michael taken around the same time show someone gaunt and ill-looking. it just can't be MJ, it can't!
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Can anyone help? I cannot seem to post in the message body section.

Post by Zen on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Crying or Very sad
Zen
Zen
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 pm

MJLove wrote:i just don't think o2 guy was Michael at all. the swagger was just so wrong. iv never seen him do that before. all his mannerisms. just looked like a semi arrogant impersonator to me. also the voice. iv said this all before. every time i watch the clip as well, it makes me angry! and i never get angry when watching MJ haha. and yeh i also agree with @Wildy about the nose. we know MJ wore various nose pieces, but in some of the press conference pics on MJJPictures.com it's just too obviously fake. ALSO, the o2 guy is thin, but doesn't look sick. other pictures of Michael taken around the same time show someone gaunt and ill-looking. it just can't be MJ, it can't!

Yeah I noticed his voice. If you listen to the part where he says "This will be my final performances in London" It sounds like he has an accent.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 pm

I think that was Him ... but he had deepend his voice ... If I remember .. he can change his voice .. I seen a lot of interviews & shows .... remember his voice is very versatile ..
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by NeverNeverNever on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:02 pm

food for thought. i dont know if this could help.

Recent picture of MJ, from time:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/14/54/39/73/previe10.jpg

the O2 guy:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/14/54/39/73/slide110.jpg

i did those photos months ago , but then thought they are useless.
it s up to you to decide.
NeverNeverNever
NeverNeverNever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by mjgirl86 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:Yeah I agree. He did seem high in that speech but maybe he acted that was purposely. To make us think he really was on drugs. Idk...

Yeah, I dont know either... and he's a very good actor, so.... maybe.
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:09 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I think that was Him ... but he had deepend his voice ... If I remember .. he can change his voice .. I seen a lot of interviews & shows .... remember his voice is very versatile ..

True, but why would he need to make his voice sounds different if he was announcing his tour?
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:I think that was Him ... but he had deepend his voice ... If I remember .. he can change his voice .. I seen a lot of interviews & shows .... remember his voice is very versatile ..

True, but why would he need to make his voice sounds different if he was announcing his tour?


Maybe he was letting us know that he was Real Sincere about Telling His Fans he loved them ..... but He did for a reason - I can accept that ... & that all is all we need to know really ... all we know he is alive & well ..
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 pm

MJLove wrote:i just don't think o2 guy was Michael at all. the swagger was just so wrong. iv never seen him do that before. all his mannerisms. just looked like a semi arrogant impersonator to me. also the voice. iv said this all before. every time i watch the clip as well, it makes me angry! and i never get angry when watching MJ haha. and yeh i also agree with @Wildy about the nose. we know MJ wore various nose pieces, but in some of the press conference pics on MJJPictures.com it's just too obviously fake. ALSO, the o2 guy is thin, but doesn't look sick. other pictures of Michael taken around the same time show someone gaunt and ill-looking. it just can't be MJ, it can't!


I've seen the swagger before. I saw him walk like that in a vid in Neverland, and some footage when he walks into court during the 2005 trial. If I'm not mistaken he was wearing all white that day.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by hesouttamylife on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Michael is always compassionate and he says thank you and I love you,and I love your more a hundred times before he starts speaking. He is always soft spoken, no matter what. He stops in the middle of his delivery and waves to someone who's called out his name, and say I love you more, again. It's so sweet and so special. He never tries to bring home a point forcefully. This is it, Okay, I'll give him credit for trying, but even when he was walking with his security, before walking in, he was so strong and walking ahead of them, not really surrounded like he usually is. Then when he starts talking he's strutting. Not Michael like at all. NO REALLY, this is the last performances, dah, dah, dah. Nor would he ever just throw up his hand and turn his back to the audience when he finishes speaking and walk out. Oh well heck yeah, he did salute, but HELLO!!! Michal would continue to blush and throw kisses and love signs and say "I love you, I really do" thank you, thank you, I love you more, until the announcer walks over and gets him and walk off stage with him. even then, He is still bidding ados, lol. And he would have probably even had a tear rolling down his face. This joker looks like he's saying okay, done, to hell with this, I'm ghost, lol. And he was gone! Not Michael. Not his character and not his way.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:I think that was Him ... but he had deepend his voice ... If I remember .. he can change his voice .. I seen a lot of interviews & shows .... remember his voice is very versatile ..

True, but why would he need to make his voice sounds different if he was announcing his tour?


Maybe he was letting us know that he was Real Sincere about Telling His Fans he loved them ..... but He did for a reason - I can accept that ... & that all is all we need to know really ... all we know he is alive & well ..

Maybe. And yes, the most important thing is that we know he is alive. Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_biggrin
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by hesouttamylife on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:I think that was Him ... but he had deepend his voice ... If I remember .. he can change his voice .. I seen a lot of interviews & shows .... remember his voice is very versatile ..

True, but why would he need to make his voice sounds different if he was announcing his tour?


Maybe he was letting us know that he was Real Sincere about Telling His Fans he loved them ..... but He did for a reason - I can accept that ... & that all is all we need to know really ... all we know he is alive & well ..

Maybe. And yes, the most important thing is that we know he is alive. Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_biggrin

@YOUAREMYLIFE - My goodness. I am trying to be serious here. Really I am. But those pictures are a great distraction. You have 4 of them and they are all crotch grabbing. lol. In my next life, if there really is reincarnation, I pray that I come back as Michael's hands. Good night truth seekers. I am out for the night. I love you I love you
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:49 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:I think that was Him ... but he had deepend his voice ... If I remember .. he can change his voice .. I seen a lot of interviews & shows .... remember his voice is very versatile ..

True, but why would he need to make his voice sounds different if he was announcing his tour?


Maybe he was letting us know that he was Real Sincere about Telling His Fans he loved them ..... but He did for a reason - I can accept that ... & that all is all we need to know really ... all we know he is alive & well ..

Maybe. And yes, the most important thing is that we know he is alive. Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_biggrin

@YOUAREMYLIFE - My goodness. I am trying to be serious here. Really I am. But those pictures are a great distraction. You have 4 of them and they are all crotch grabbing. lol. In my next life, if there really is reincarnation, I pray that I come back as Michael's hands. Good night truth seekers. I am out for the night. I love you I love you

lol sorry about the distraction. And Good night! Something Weird about the O2 conference Sleep
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Mercurial on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am

his face is like a yellow color.maybe the color could change the definition of his features.
Mercurial
Mercurial
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by 2 Bad on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 am

I think there is something wrong here for sure.
One is michael was always into how he looked, look at how his hair is all lumped up on each side of the part, one side more than the other.
Was he having something done to his scalp? It just looks off to me. Something about his lips too is off to me.
Could be he did all this to make us say "What?" then when he gave his announcement we still said "What?" Could have been all intended to make us think more about what we saw. The photoshopped pix at the hotel too are a big ?????

Feb 2008 "This whole deal for Jackson
to perform at the Millennium Dome is tricky. I’m told the AEG people
really wanted Jackson to make some kind of appearance at the Grammys on
Sunday to drum up excitement.




"He was too
scared," a source said. "He was nervous about tripping or doing
something wrong. He’s paranoid. He’s got to get over it."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330657,00.html
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by texasbornandraised on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:29 am

The 02 guy is Michael. If you look close enough Michael had a scar on his chin on the left side , his lip on the left side and a round scar on his left cheek. And all the signs are there.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by phyli on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:33 am

...so I was just comparing pictures of O2 MJ and MJ on cover of Q Magazine. The O2 picture I used was the one on TNZ's myspace page and it's the last picture of the series of profiles side by side. Comparing that one with the Q Magazine cover pic, I see the same scaring on the side of his nose (which would be his right side). https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/14/54/39/73/previe10.jpg (same link from NeverNeverNever's post).


Here's the link to TNZ http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone Scroll down until you see the caption, "Who Is It?" and look at the last set of pics, which are black and white and notice the scaring on side of O2 guy's nose. It is the same at on MJ's Q cover (again, which is my avatar). IMO, it's the same person.
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by phyli on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:35 am

mjssoulmate wrote:
MJLove wrote:i just don't think o2 guy was Michael at all. the swagger was just so wrong. iv never seen him do that before. all his mannerisms. just looked like a semi arrogant impersonator to me. also the voice. iv said this all before. every time i watch the clip as well, it makes me angry! and i never get angry when watching MJ haha. and yeh i also agree with @Wildy about the nose. we know MJ wore various nose pieces, but in some of the press conference pics on MJJPictures.com it's just too obviously fake. ALSO, the o2 guy is thin, but doesn't look sick. other pictures of Michael taken around the same time show someone gaunt and ill-looking. it just can't be MJ, it can't!


I've seen the swagger before. I saw him walk like that in a vid in Neverland, and some footage when he walks into court during the 2005 trial. If I'm not mistaken he was wearing all white that day.

Yes, I saw the same swagger in the court footage (and yes, he was wearing all white.)
phyli
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 am

texasbornandraised wrote:The 02 guy is Michael. If you look close enough Michael had a scar on his chin on the left side , his lip on the left side and a round scar on his left cheek. And all the signs are there.

Well E Cassinova wor the same jacket to MJ;s memorial that MJ wore to the O2 arena...I don't know if that necessarily proves it wasn;t MJ at the O2 arena but it is still interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTwDV8HJkM
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Joygirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 am

I was waiting for someone to do this with a photo, my editing program wasn't good enough. Can you try it with another photo to see if you get a clearer view of his eyes?
Joygirl
Joygirl
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Wildy on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:32 am

@Joygirl : I'll try to do that.
Am I this only one seeing that his right eye (under the glasses) look weird? Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_eek
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by CantStopLovingU on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:50 am

We have talked about this for so long - I still believe that was not Michael.

I took the picture that was lightened in the starting post and grabbed it into my SNAG IT software.

From there I can scale it up to 400% - I was able to scale it to 300% and the eye does not look like Michaels to me.

The top of his lid is very round and the bottom is straight - Where the real MICHAEL has a very rounded bottom lid.

If I new how to post pictures in the forum I would - so you could see what I see.

ETA -> Scaling is not like zooming in. With scaling I can see the image up to 400% larger without seeing huge pixels.


Last edited by CantStopLovingU on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 am

Wildy wrote:First of all hello, I'm new here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_cheers

I was looking at MJ pictures on MJJPICTURES.COM and I came across the 02 press conference because I heard everyone saying that it wasn't the real MJ. I also had my doubt about it so I decided to check every single pictures one by one because on the video you can't see through the flashing lights under his glasses (do you know what I mean?) (Sorry if you don't understand I'm not English Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_redface)

BUT

I came across THIS pic (I'll look the others later because there are a lot lot lot Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_razz ) where you can see a lil of the eyes. I saved it to my computeur, I zoom in a lot to see if I could see his eyes better :

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj10

I just can see a really weird left eye that doesn't even look like MJ, I am the only one who can see it?

I put also put more lights on it for this one :

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj210

You need to zoom the pictures a lil bit to see, What do you guy think about it? Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_rolleyes

Smart!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:52 am

Someone posted this 2 links.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/14/54/39/73/slide110.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/14/54/39/73/previe10.jpg

I would like to know what is the theory.

Thanks
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by HoneyPie on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 am

hihi, I didn't get that theory either lol

though I think that was not Michael in the conference.
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31
Woonplaats : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Wildy on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 am

Alright, I looked all the pictures and it was hard to find another one because his glasses are so dark but I found few of them during the conference & during his trip to England. I light up this pics to see "under" his glasses.

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj311

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj410

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIS NOSE

Something Weird about the O2 conference Fmj510

AND THIS PICTURE LOOK SO WRONG !!

Something Weird about the O2 conference Wrong10
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by JustAnotherPartOfMe on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 am

hesouttamylife wrote:Michael is always compassionate and he says thank you and I love you,and I love your more a hundred times before he starts speaking. He is always soft spoken, no matter what. He stops in the middle of his delivery and waves to someone who's called out his name, and say I love you more, again. It's so sweet and so special. He never tries to bring home a point forcefully. This is it, Okay, I'll give him credit for trying, but even when he was walking with his security, before walking in, he was so strong and walking ahead of them, not really surrounded like he usually is. Then when he starts talking he's strutting. Not Michael like at all. NO REALLY, this is the last performances, dah, dah, dah. Nor would he ever just throw up his hand and turn his back to the audience when he finishes speaking and walk out. Oh well heck yeah, he did salute, but HELLO!!! Michal would continue to blush and throw kisses and love signs and say "I love you, I really do" thank you, thank you, I love you more, until the announcer walks over and gets him and walk off stage with him. even then, He is still bidding ados, lol. And he would have probably even had a tear rolling down his face. This joker looks like he's saying okay, done, to hell with this, I'm ghost, lol. And he was gone! Not Michael. Not his character and not his way.
I agree with you 1000 % !!!
I thought the same on the very day of O2 press conference, no suspect of what would have happened later... I just thought: what happened to him? It can't be MJ...
confused
JustAnotherPartOfMe
JustAnotherPartOfMe
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21
Woonplaats : italy

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by HoneyPie on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:18 am

it's obviously not Michael...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31
Woonplaats : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:57 am

it almost looks as if he's wearing latex make-up in some of these pictures...
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by MJmylife90 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 am

JustAnotherPartOfMe wrote:
hesouttamylife wrote:Michael is always compassionate and he says thank you and I love you,and I love your more a hundred times before he starts speaking. He is always soft spoken, no matter what. He stops in the middle of his delivery and waves to someone who's called out his name, and say I love you more, again. It's so sweet and so special. He never tries to bring home a point forcefully. This is it, Okay, I'll give him credit for trying, but even when he was walking with his security, before walking in, he was so strong and walking ahead of them, not really surrounded like he usually is. Then when he starts talking he's strutting. Not Michael like at all. NO REALLY, this is the last performances, dah, dah, dah. Nor would he ever just throw up his hand and turn his back to the audience when he finishes speaking and walk out. Oh well heck yeah, he did salute, but HELLO!!! Michal would continue to blush and throw kisses and love signs and say "I love you, I really do" thank you, thank you, I love you more, until the announcer walks over and gets him and walk off stage with him. even then, He is still bidding ados, lol. And he would have probably even had a tear rolling down his face. This joker looks like he's saying okay, done, to hell with this, I'm ghost, lol. And he was gone! Not Michael. Not his character and not his way.
I agree with you 1000 % !!!
I thought the same on the very day of O2 press conference, no suspect of what would have happened later... I just thought: what happened to him? It can't be MJ...
confused

yeah, by the way he said i love you like "hey, i wanna get with you tonight"..
you know what i mean??
but,hey if that guy really is michael, he is sure have a pretty good reason why he'd doing that..
maybe it's a clue he gave to us to solve it..or it could go either way..lol

it's all for love guys..lol!

________________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 am

I hate to talk about this issue but,

THAT NOSE IS NOT THE SAME
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 am

And what about the thumb? did Michael eat his nails?
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 am

And yes, the last picture looks veeeery wrong and photoshopped.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by hesouttamylife on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:03 am

Michael does bite his nails. I think a lot of people who are super energetic and gifted bite their nails because of their high anxiety and nervous energy. But that nose was obviously fake. You can see the outline of the prosthetic thru the makeup in those last pictures posted.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:51 am

also, Michael appeared to have a very pronounced philtrum in his 'final days'. the o2 guy, if you look closely, seems to have drawn one on: http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearances/o2press/261.jpg
i think you can still make out his real lips with no dent...
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 am

I dont know what to think anymore
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Butterfly J on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 am

I got absolutely NO Michael feeling by watching those o2 pictures - smile is totally wrong. Sorry, Michael if it´s really you, but I see stranger here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_silent
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Estonia

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:36 am

Butterfly J wrote:I got absolutely NO Michael feeling by watching those o2 pictures - smile is totally wrong. Sorry, Michael if it´s really you, but I see stranger here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_silent

me too. 100%
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Wildy on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am

That's why I looked at this pics and video conference for hours !

I'll not believe this is Michael except if he was Bold, Had a fake nose and a lorry driver voice !
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Butterfly J wrote:I got absolutely NO Michael feeling by watching those o2 pictures - smile is totally wrong. Sorry, Michael if it´s really you, but I see stranger here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_silent

I always thought your signature pic was E´cas!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by lisap27 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:19 pm

if you look at michaels neck.. near his through throat even on his younger pictures he's got a very unique neck.. he has 2 lines that go into a V shape..

MICHAEL all the way for me in THIS IS IT!!

just my opinion!! Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by HoneyPie on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 am

Butterfly J wrote:I got absolutely NO Michael feeling by watching those o2 pictures - smile is totally wrong. Sorry, Michael if it´s really you, but I see stranger here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_silent

agree...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31
Woonplaats : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:52 am

MJLove wrote:
Butterfly J wrote:I got absolutely NO Michael feeling by watching those o2 pictures - smile is totally wrong. Sorry, Michael if it´s really you, but I see stranger here Something Weird about the O2 conference Icon_silent

me too. 100%

Same here, i said it before that i dont have a mj feeling looking and watching the pictures and video even if i watch it over and over again Neutral (No im not offending mj here Wink )
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Christiana on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:53 am

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
texasbornandraised wrote:The 02 guy is Michael. If you look close enough Michael had a scar on his chin on the left side , his lip on the left side and a round scar on his left cheek. And all the signs are there.

Well E Cassinova wor the same jacket to MJ;s memorial that MJ wore to the O2 arena...I don't know if that necessarily proves it wasn;t MJ at the O2 arena but it is still interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTwDV8HJkM

Actually, the shirt that E-Cas wears is not identical, IMO. I've scrutinized pics of him and MJ in that shirt and, while they are VERY similar, they are not an exact match. The decorative detailing just doesn't match up exactly. It would appear, again IMO, that E-Cas simply had a shirt made to try to match MJ's from the O2 press conference.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Something Weird about the O2 conference Empty Re: Something Weird about the O2 conference

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum