Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie

+15
MJmylife90
GirlSaturday
DawnMarie1121
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
katson45
SoundOfACrescendo
JustJamiee
luvyoumj4ever
Willa
Shamone'
mjssoulmate
mjlovebug
mjgirl86
tyffanny
juliet
19 posters

Go down

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Empty Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie

Post by juliet Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Okay guys, time to wake up. Actually, I was feeling sluggish the past days then all of a sudden, while I was watering my Peonies, I saw a very cute spider.

Then I remembered the TII Movie. We left out the clue about the SPIDER.

Anyway, in the James Bond Movie of DR. NO, a spider was used. A number of attempts on James Bond's life was made while he was investigating the appearance of an associate. The evil DR.No provides one of his agents, Professor Dent, with a deadly tarantula, which Professor Dent places in James Bond's bed.

Here's the catch ... 1)A REAL TARANTULA was used for the filmed sequence and
2)AN IDENTICAL PROP VERSION was employed on the set for purposes of lighting, rehearsals, setting up the shots and for publicity photos with James Bond.

What do you think, guys. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_basketball
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Empty Re: Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie

Post by tyffanny Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 pm

I think thats a good point! MJ love James Bond ..Wow Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_eek
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Empty Re: Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_eek Excellent point. Holy crap.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Good point indeed! By the way, Michael's spider in TII scared me! Bad Michael! LOL
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Michael did the TII Movie for us to hold on and get some messages and that's what we should do. Looking around from different sources that we don't even know whether they're putting us on or not will surely take us off the path and worse, make you feel incompetent/lost.

C'mon girls, Michael loves us all, Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_bounce and see how smart he is. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_santa Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_cherry Think! Think! The Spider! Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Drunken_smilie Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Suspect
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Sorry, I don't understand the catch. Can you explain?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Would the spider in the movie have something to do with the spider bite he received on his leg a while ago?
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

I thought they were black widows and there were two of them. Maybe they are his two wives since he added them and removed the girl from the Thriller video.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by luvyoumj4ever Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

This is only my 3rd post since joining, sorry I haven't been better at it. But I visit everyday. Anyways, I mentioned about the spider in on of my post, only I thought it was a black widow spider. Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death.
luvyoumj4ever
luvyoumj4ever

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

I don't really understand either >.<
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundOfACrescendo Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

I think this one flew over my head. I don't get it. Neutral
SoundOfACrescendo
SoundOfACrescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by katson45 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 pm

luvyoumjforever, your take on the spider...mj escapes death makes perfect sense
to me.
katson45
katson45

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:51 pm

My thoughts on this are : (be gentle with your reactions, Okay?)

I think there were numerous threats made on Michael ( as we know everybody wants a piece of him as a money-making machine).

Speaking in parallelism, Dr. No is the mastermind behind all these devious schemes. MJ's Dr. No has a lot of Prof. Dents working for him.

There will be feeds, news, reports, friends, family and associates who will pretend to be MJ's friends. Be very careful as to what they're feeding us because they are not real - something to put us off the track. Some are used for the purpose of publicity (as with MJ's siblings and other artists), to sugar coat their scheme from JUNE 25, Memorial, Funeral, TII CD Song (novelty was exposed as from the old demo of MJ), the upcoming Duets with different artists using Michael, the supposed to be DVD which they can never release because of the4MONTH Theater/DVD rule.

I believe that Michael is alive, he was able to escape the death threat and he is in hiding. The TII Movie as you all know has so much clue.

As to the spider being a black widow or a tarantula, the point is a threat was Made On Michael's Life. I posted some things about this before (without the spider clue) and I don't remember where and when.

As to the IDENTICAL PROP SPIDER, be careful of the deceptors and I believe Michael is also watching out for us the same way these moneypulators are.

These are all my opinions and I think you guys can come up with a better one, just don't ignore the Spider in the TII Movie, because I believe everything in the movie has a clue/message from Michael.

Thanks. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_sunny Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 pm

I do hope I was able to express my thoughts well on this.

I really do believe Michael is alive. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [Spread LOVE] Like Butter Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm

This site really explains the sybolism (meaning) of a spider well: http://crocuschronicles.com/2009/11/15/whats-in-a-symbol-spider/
LOL that spider remided me of the Supreme Leader from Capain EO! Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_eek

Aantal berichten : 16
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:23 pm

You explained your thoughts, very well, Juliet Smile
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm

[Spread LOVE] Like Butter wrote:This site really explains the sybolism (meaning) of a spider well: http://crocuschronicles.com/2009/11/15/whats-in-a-symbol-spider/
LOL that spider remided me of the Supreme Leader from Capain EO! Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_eek

Thanks for the info link Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Herz .

And MJGIRL thanks Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_basketball Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 am

Shamone' wrote:Would the spider in the movie have something to do with the spider bite he received on his leg a while ago?

SHAMONE, I really don't know Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Suspect
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am

God, Michael really is a genius. The spider is a brilliant way to send us a message of him escaping death. Thank you, Juliet, for pointing this out. I've seen the movie four times and never made the connection until I read your post in this thread. I'm sitting here in tears, covered in goose-flesh because I feel this is perhaps the biggest clue Michael has given us so far. The most important one.

I hope I'm strong enough to see this to the end. My emotions are all over the place. I'm scared and elated at the same time. I'm glad I have all of you for support. I honestly don't think I could get through this without you.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 am

Interesting summary. It makes me want to review the other subtle changes that were made for songs/familar videos during TII . Speaking of Thriller, does anyone have the voice over lyrics from TII's version? Vincent Price's voice was not used and the words were different than the original song. I am interested in dissecting the new words spoken during that voice over.

juliet wrote:Okay guys, time to wake up. Actually, I was feeling sluggish the past days then all of a sudden, while I was watering my Peonies, I saw a very cute spider.

Anyway, in the James Bond Movie of DR. NO, a spider was used. A number of attempts on James Bond's life was made while he was investigating the appearance of an associate. The evil DR.No provides one of his agents, Professor Dent, with a deadly tarantula, which Professor Dent places in James Bond's bed.

2)AN IDENTICAL PROP VERSION was employed on the set for purposes of lighting, rehearsals, setting up the shots and for publicity photos with James Bond.

What do you think, guys. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_basketball

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 am

all i can say is...WoW!! affraid affraid

nice one...it's getting on my head now..
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:37 am

DawnMarie1121 wrote:God, Michael really is a genius. The spider is a brilliant way to send us a message of him escaping death. Thank you, Juliet, for pointing this out. I've seen the movie four times and never made the connection until I read your post in this thread. I'm sitting here in tears, covered in goose-flesh because I feel this is perhaps the biggest clue Michael has given us so far. The most important one.

I hope I'm strong enough to see this to the end. My emotions are all over the place. I'm scared and elated at the same time. I'm glad I have all of you for support. I honestly don't think I could get through this without you.

I'm not losing my mind,right. I really think he's sending that message and of course ordinary people will ignore the spider as props. INGENIOUS MICHAEL!!!! Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_cheers
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 am

Thanks GIRLSATURDAY and MJMYLIFE. We just have to look at those minutest things, although small/unimportant it seems to the others, but wow Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Affraid the message in it is for us only, the ones who really care for him.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:48 am

Spiders in cinema:
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
HA HA HA GENIUS Michael!

And,of course ... spiders in "Moonwalker" ... In that movie Michael returns at children ( 2 boys and one girl"...)

BTW.....w.w.w.=world wide WEB ....so....Smile))))

Last edited by mformichael on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:07 am; edited 4 times in total
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:03 am

Exactly, the voice over was different. i mentioned this a few times, but didnt get answers on that. The 2nd time i watched TII i listened carefully, but still didn´t manage to hear exactly what it said.. I just heard the word "crypt", but that was about it...

GirlSaturday wrote:Interesting summary. It makes me want to review the other subtle changes that were made for songs/familar videos during TII . Speaking of Thriller, does anyone have the voice over lyrics from TII's version? Vincent Price's voice was not used and the words were different than the original song. I aminterested in dissecting the new words spoken during that voice over.

juliet wrote:Okay guys, time to wake up. Actually, I was feeling sluggish the past days then all of a sudden, while I was watering my Peonies, I saw a very cute spider.

GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:06 am

Interesting.. Very Happy
But considering that's a tarantula, and this is a black widow, I don't think it has anything to do with James Bond. Sorry. Embarassed

I'm still going to stick with my original interpretation, which I'll explain here.

Michael Jackson > Black Widow > Thriller > Vincent Price narration
Alice Cooper > Devil's Food > Black Widow > Vincent Price narration

Vincent Price & Alice Cooper performing The Black Widow
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie P-vincentprice

Vincent Price & Michael Jackson in the studio recording Thriller.
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie 24010d1158100673-vincent-price-rap-vox-chain-bruce-vp-m

Alice Cooper performance: Basically, on stage there would be dancers in Black Widow spider costume... because a mechanical version was probably too difficult in the 70's and not theatrical enough Laughing The choreographed struggle was an important aspect.. I think MJ & KO using a Black Widow spider, (hardly coincidental imo) in a song that Vincent Price narrated on is, on the surface, self-explanatory. It was a tribute to Vincent Price, horror movies, and, of course, looks awesome. It's just so obvious if people would take a moment to actually connect those dots.

But underneath the surface is the interesting part.. And, this quote really sums it up.
luvyoumj4ever wrote:Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death.
So, based on what I wrote above, I'd agree with that. The song 'Black Widow' is about being enslaved, controlled, and mindless conformation. In the live performances, Alice is attacked by dancers in Black Widow costume, and depending on the version of it, either dies or escapes.. In TII Thriller Michael has been trapped/swallowed/eaten by the Black Widow Spider machine.
VP: "In fact, immediately after the consummation of her marriage to the smaller and weaker male of the specie, she kills and eats him."
More accurately, a black widow would trap, kill and then eat the male. But in TII, MJ emerges from this unscathed.

Including the extra lyrics only convinced me more so of this, and for those who didn't know, they are available to be heard on Youtube.
They were recorded with the original, but to my knowledge, hadn't been used until now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRdS6mO6xfI

[Spread LOVE] Like Butter wrote:
Nice observation. And, likewise, The Supreme Leader in Captain EO reminds me of live performances of Alice Cooper's Black Widow from the 70's.
So, considering all that I've just posted.. We are here to change the world???
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 am

Thanks MFORMICHAEL and GIRLINTHEMIRROR. I'm going to watch TII in the net links and compare it with VP Thriller. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Herz

MELZY, thanks for the info on Alice Cooper. I don't know anything about him cuz I never really enjoyed heavy rock music. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_cool

Anyway, the point is that Michael has escaped the death threat and he's alive. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_cheers Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_bounce

Now I'm going to watch TII Movie. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 am

luvyoumj4ever wrote:This is only my 3rd post since joining, sorry I haven't been better at it. But I visit everyday. Anyways, I mentioned about the spider in on of my post, only I thought it was a black widow spider. Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death.

Hmm good point... It's that his way of showing us he escaped death.... Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_scratch ... But good point thou
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by [Spread LOVE] Like Butter Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Melzy777 wrote:Interesting.. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_biggrin
But considering that's a tarantula, and this is a black widow, I don't think it has anything to do with James Bond. Sorry. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_redface

I'm still going to stick with my original interpretation, which I'll explain here.

Michael Jackson > Black Widow > Thriller > Vincent Price narration
Alice Cooper > Devil's Food > Black Widow > Vincent Price narration

Vincent Price & Alice Cooper performing The Black Widow
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie P-vincentprice

Vincent Price & Michael Jackson in the studio recording Thriller.
Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie 24010d1158100673-vincent-price-rap-vox-chain-bruce-vp-m

Alice Cooper performance: Basically, on stage there would be dancers in Black Widow spider costume... because a mechanical version was probably too difficult in the 70's and not theatrical enough Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_lol The choreographed struggle was an important aspect.. I think MJ & KO using a Black Widow spider, (hardly coincidental imo) in a song that Vincent Price narrated on is, on the surface, self-explanatory. It was a tribute to Vincent Price, horror movies, and, of course, looks awesome. It's just so obvious if people would take a moment to actually connect those dots.

But underneath the surface is the interesting part.. And, this quote really sums it up.
luvyoumj4ever wrote:Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death.
So, based on what I wrote above, I'd agree with that. The song 'Black Widow' is about being enslaved, controlled, and mindless conformation. In the live performances, Alice is attacked by dancers in Black Widow costume, and depending on the version of it, either dies or escapes.. In TII Thriller Michael has been trapped/swallowed/eaten by the Black Widow Spider machine.
VP: "In fact, immediately after the consummation of her marriage to the smaller and weaker male of the specie, she kills and eats him."
More accurately, a black widow would trap, kill and then eat the male. But in TII, MJ emerges from this unscathed.

Including the extra lyrics only convinced me more so of this, and for those who didn't know, they are available to be heard on Youtube.
They were recorded with the original, but to my knowledge, hadn't been used until now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRdS6mO6xfI

[Spread LOVE] Like Butter wrote:
Nice observation. And, likewise, The Supreme Leader in Captain EO reminds me of live performances of Alice Cooper's Black Widow from the 70's.
So, considering all that I've just posted.. We are here to change the world???
Good points, very intresting. Don't Forget The SPIDER in TII Movie Icon_cool

Aantal berichten : 16
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 am

Welcome,Juliet !All for LOVE and for our Michael !
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down