Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it..

+40
smoothcriminal2792
bibi
me0101
mjj4ever777
mjssoulmate
LiberianGgirl
looking4truth
yitsy
GirlInTheMirror1
MissPeppers
MJJ1982
Missyb007
Shamone'
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJJ Love
p92gr33n5
2 Bad
MJGIRL18
StripedFeline
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
buttercup_goblindancer
mjgirl86
lisap27
thecheetoman2004
lotus1
Confused
4evermichael71
iMISSYOUMJ
LucyLocket
francisca81
mariza
victor72
angelshadow
airieslady
MJLover1990
SPAKKLE29FUL
Eva R
infinitylady
EarthAngel90
Wizard of Oz
44 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Empty Re: 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it..

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:18 pm

AND THE BEAUTIFUL NUMBER 7 again ALSO>

$700

When I watched the video earlier this morning i was like thats IT?
$700?
And why is he paying it in cash like that?
Seems so oddd.....
he gave the prosecutors $700?
LOL

AND THE JUDGE IS SMIRKING..
He almost looks like he wants to bust out laughing @ 45 seconds to 1:10 into the video...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Empty Re: 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it..

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:18 pm

i reckon someone bunged baby mama the back cash, and doc murray is the jolly green giant in disguise 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:i reckon someone bunged baby mama the back cash, and doc murray is the jolly green giant in disguise 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Lol

LOL, what does BUNGED mean?
Also, when he stood up at the end, I was thinking, wow, he is super tall.
he towered over the other "lawyers" in the video...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:37 pm

BUNGED IS SLANG FOR GIVING SOMEONE DOSH ,MONEY SORRY COCKNEY ESCAPING 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 pm

I know that this does not make any difference at all but... is Murray wearing the same yellow tie as the one in his office photo??
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:48 pm

LucyLocket wrote:I know that this does not make any difference at all but... is Murray wearing the same yellow tie as the one in his office photo??

I was thinking the same exact thing.
I looked up the pic and everything.
I think the office photo dots are a bit bigger.
ill post a comparison, for ya.
Give me a minute....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:53 pm

All I know is that sucka is TALL!
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:57 pm

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Dr_murray_comparison

Doesnt appear to be the same tie.
The 1st pic has bigger prints all over it.,..
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm

HE IS HUGE YIKES WOULDNT WANT TO MEET HIM IN A DARK ALLEY I ONLY COME UP TO HIS KNEES 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Can someone direct me to the thread discussing Evan Chandler and his suicide? I can't seem to find it.
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:11 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:HE IS HUGE YIKES WOULDNT WANT TO MEET HIM IN A DARK ALLEY I ONLY COME UP TO HIS KNEES 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Lol

OMG! I just said the same thing to my boyfriend.. when I saw parts of Murray in court on TV today! haha

I'm not that big of a girl either so don't feel all alone I've got your back! haha
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:12 pm

missyb007 glad to know thanks
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Shamone' wrote:Can someone direct me to the thread discussing Evan Chandler and his suicide? I can't seem to find it.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/just-to-chat-about-whatever-f7/father-of-michael-jackson-molestation-accuser-dead-t3877.htm?highlight=found+dead
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:13 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:HE IS HUGE YIKES WOULDNT WANT TO MEET HIM IN A DARK ALLEY I ONLY COME UP TO HIS KNEES 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Lol

Huge and ugly... I don't like that guy at all...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:19 pm

You're right... it's a different tie! He must be a fan of the color yellow.

MJJ Love wrote:100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Dr_murray_comparison

Doesnt appear to be the same tie.
The 1st pic has bigger prints all over it.,..
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 pm

My true gut feeling in all this is that Dr Murray is being made the fall guy... the scape goat. Im interested in watching the development with all this because i dont believe all the mud that is being slung at Dr Murray at the moment. I really dont. The story is much bigger than Dr Murray (even though he is a big guy)
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Well,...i can see it´s not the guy, but i don´t see gilda ... but could be, yes.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Judy Garland - mother of Liza Minelli
Is "all hell breaking loose"?.....lol
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:38 pm

could be
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup_goblindancer Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 pm

MJGIRL18 wrote:I HOPE THIS HELPS100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 2gxr5ah

that is great - thank you sorry the link had another video that auto plays - hope people understood to look for the Dr Condrad in Court part 2 video
buttercup_goblindancer
buttercup_goblindancer

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard of Oz Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Conrad Murray "Smooth Criminal" or "Yellow Brick Road"

Conrad Murray was in court for his child support case

First watch the two video's on TMZ

After looking this videos i found some odd things and new clues.

First of all it looked very staged to me! just some good or bad actors.

Now lets take alook at Dr. Murray "The man we have never seen before"

We saw Dr. Murray in court it seems to be the same guy from the famous picture

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Conrad-murray-offices-raided-in-houston

He also wears his favorite tie, i called it "The Yellow Brick Tie"

The Camera zoomed in at 2 strange objects in the courtroom

1. $700 in seven one hundred dollar bills ( Again we have a seven)
2. The garbage pail (we all can remember them from the burrial and carlwood drive)

Here are the pictures:

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 MurrayCourt5

Nothing Strange Right??? .... Wrong

Lets zoom in on the bills

This is the original one hundred dollar bill:

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 100_dollar_bill

Here is the one from the courtroom. (Turned 180 degrees)

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Efr5t5r4

Do they look the same??
Is this Benjamin Franklin??

NO

You can check here the wiki page about the United States one hundred-dollar bill

link

For me there are 2 options

Option 1:

Gilda

From THIS IS IT. (The Smooth Criminal scene).
In the film GILDA, a man (Ballin, who Michael replaces in the new SC video) pretty much fakes his death for revenge. It is one of the biggest clues in the movie.

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Gilda2

Option 2:

Judy Garland

Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz (1939)

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 2qlyctu

Lets compare them both:

Gilda..

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 D22

Judy....

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Qwe4rty654e

Maby I did not find the exact pictures of them but one of them must be on that bill
however it is it is not Benjamin Franklin!

100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 2gxr5ah
Wizard of Oz
Wizard of Oz

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Wow. Only you guys could spot that out. Amazing. Thanks for sharing!
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:48 pm

what an eagle eye
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGgirl Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Conrady Murray: What an actor!!!!
Michael's death: The best film I've ever seen.
LiberianGgirl
LiberianGgirl

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 pm

LucyLocket wrote:I know that this does not make any difference at all but... is Murray wearing the same yellow tie as the one in his office photo??

I noticed that too. He doesn't own many ties, does he?

As for the pic on the money...I can't see what you all see.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:

I noticed that too. He doesn't own many ties, does he?

As for the pic on the money...I can't see what you all see.

Now that I'm looking at it again. I'm not seeing it anymore. lol Does anyone have real 100 dollar bills laying around that he or she can crinkle and bend at the same angle as the money in the picture, take a photo of it, post one clear version and one blurred version so we can all make comparisons? lol
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj4ever777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 pm

hmmm...Its still too blurry to say for sure becasue I can see Ben Franklin and Judy Garland...it does seem strange that Dr. Murray is wearing the same suit in every pic of him...the tie may change, but the suit doesn't? Wouldn't a Dr. be able to afford more then one suit? I sooo want to believe Michael is alive and until Murray is arrested for his Murder,, I will keep the faith! Well must go and take my 4 yr. old grandaughter to see this is it again...we've only seen it about 20 times already! have a good night all!
mjj4ever777
mjj4ever777

Aantal berichten : 17
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

mjj4ever777 wrote:hmmm...Its still too blurry to say for sure becasue I can see Ben Franklin and Judy Garland...it does seem strange that Dr. Murray is wearing the same suit in every pic of him...the tie may change, but the suit doesn't? Wouldn't a Dr. be able to afford more then one suit? I sooo want to believe Michael is alive and until Murray is arrested for his Murder,, I will keep the faith! Well must go and take my 4 yr. old grandaughter to see this is it again...we've only seen it about 20 times already! have a good night all!

So I am not alone wanting to see the movie over and over again? Everytime I've seen it I notice something different. And I need to see it again after reading everything here.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 pm

oh my!! this is a great find!!!!! i am stunned by those bills and gilda!! 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Affraid 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Affraid
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 pm

i am amazed!!! Michael you are an absolute genius 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Icon_cool
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 pm

This is TOO awesome, you all! 100 Dollar Billjets by conrad murray *New Photo's* Who is it.. - Page 2 Icon_king
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 pm

this is some what on topic but do any of you remember the smooth criminal performance at the 2009 mtv vma awards...remember when the fake money fell.. it had ecas for the picture..not mj. I tried to locate the thread but it was at old MJHD and i know there is one here about it but i cant find it.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayslove Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Woooow,Yeah u right.And why is the camera pointing at the Money,good find Very Happy
alwayslove
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XL109Y0xM

Stop this youtube at 4:35 and turn your moniter upside down. Those bills do not have Benjamin Franklin on them.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:this is some what on topic but do any of you remember the smooth criminal performance at the 2009 mtv vma awards...remember when the fake money fell.. it had ecas for the picture..not mj. I tried to locate the thread but it was at old MJHD and i know there is one here about it but i cant find it.

What? I didn't know that, about the money..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 pm

woah!! Awesome find!!!! Shocked cheers
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum