Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From MJHD - Kenny Ortega New Twitter Post

+28
itsall4love
NeverNeverNever
IndonesianGirl
shirley-grace
andrea_garay2005
dancer1792
InnerDemon
emanviam
mattie
DreamsComeTrue
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJJ Love
CharlieBarley
DawneVee
~~Kristy~~
emo_pinkt
zembla
phoenix
ishealive
Airun
neverlandsfairy
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
CaptainJaneway
Pammy
curiousgirl
Human_nature
Rach
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

From MJHD - Kenny Ortega New Twitter Post - Page 2 Empty Re: From MJHD - Kenny Ortega New Twitter Post

Post by shirley-grace Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:06 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:http://twitter.com/RealKennyOrtega I just found this. Does any of you know if is the real kenny twitter? I'm confused because I have had another of him.

I think it's fake
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

From MJHD - Kenny Ortega New Twitter Post - Page 2 Empty Re: From MJHD - Kenny Ortega New Twitter Post

Post by IndonesianGirl Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 am

shirley-grace wrote:
andrea_garay2005 wrote:http://twitter.com/RealKennyOrtega I just found this. Does any of you know if is the real kenny twitter? I'm confused because I have had another of him.

I think it's fake

yeah i think so
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverNeverNever Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 am

yes ...i think so ...
we ve already got a proof that the first one is the real Ortega twitter
NeverNeverNever
NeverNeverNever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 am

thank you
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:00 pm

I just saw this now when I went onto twitter, why would someone put up a fake account when everyone knows KO's account!
Is this a "fake" fake account????
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by itsall4love Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 pm

ishealive wrote:I just saw this now when I went onto twitter, why would someone put up a fake account when everyone knows KO's account!
Is this a "fake" fake account????

could as well be ...hmmm..I guess it's worth following either way...
itsall4love
itsall4love
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 am

try and explain that you people who say this isnt a hoax!!!! ha ha !!!! dedicated to all the believers thats cos of all the clues they put in for us that those who dont believe missed and ignored oh this is getting good!!!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:52 am

what if kenny put the clues there? What if he's just playin us?
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 pm

andrea_garay2005 wrote:what if kenny put the clues there? What if he's just playin us?

That's my fear. I hope that Kenny isn't playing games with us. No But I would think(hope) that he has better things to do then to play games with Michael's fans.Evil or Very Mad It wouldn't make him look good and he's have thousands of people mad at him! Sometimes I wonder if he's on crack! lol!
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Maybe they are not playing with us, maybe they are only watching for their interests. all these people who feed us clues (TMZ, Ortega, the dancers, even the family) might do it because controversy means attention and attention = MONEY. I'm sure by now they heard about us the believers...hope to be wrong and the Clues to be REAL clues not only publicity hunger...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:27 pm

raluka wrote:Maybe they are not playing with us, maybe they are only watching for their interests. all these people who feed us clues (TMZ, Ortega, the dancers, even the family) might do it because controversy means attention and attention = MONEY. I'm sure by now they heard about us the believers...hope to be wrong and the Clues to be REAL clues not only publicity hunger...

I agree with you .... To be honest I am sick and tired of KENNY ORTEGA - I wish he would go sit down some where. I agree that they post stuff just to generate more attention.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 pm

"To be honest I am sick and tired of KENNY ORTEGA - I wish he would go sit down some where "From MJHD - Kenny Ortega New Twitter Post - Page 2 Lol That was funny!!

We became obsessed already, seeing clues everywhere!! It is just mind blowing...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2