Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun claims Michael is the highest earning "dead" star EVER

+2
sunnyscrapper
Rach
6 posters

Go down

The Sun claims Michael is the highest earning "dead" star EVER Empty The Sun claims Michael is the highest earning "dead" star EVER

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 am

Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

The Sun claims Michael is the highest earning "dead" star EVER Empty Re: The Sun claims Michael is the highest earning "dead" star EVER

Post by sunnyscrapper Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 am

Isn't he the highest earning alive but pretending to be dead star ever? Laughing
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

The Sun claims Michael is the highest earning "dead" star EVER Empty Re: The Sun claims Michael is the highest earning "dead" star EVER

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:23 am

sunnyscrapper wrote:Isn't he the highest earning alive but pretending to be dead star ever? Laughing

LOL yes he is! I am going to email The Sun and tell them to amend their headline at once Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:12 am

No matter if dead or alive...
the word "EVER" is crap...
you, me and also those people who write for the "Sun" have no idea, what will be in 100
years or later...
BTW: Sun is a rag like so many others in UK, Germany, US and all over the world...

So I`m not worried about their daily headlines, cause i know it`s BS and nothing else

Cool
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:Isn't he the highest earning alive but pretending to be dead star ever? Laughing

Yes he is Very Happy coming from the sun i dont know what to make of it scratch
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 am

I believe obviously the highest earning star... but I take the Sun's articles with a pinch of salt after the horrific stories they made after the Hillsborough disaster Mad xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:50 am

Wow - whatever - if is from The Sun .. I don't care ... they can say " Food Falls From Sky - Donuts Big as your Head " ..... I wouldn't care.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down