Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jehovah's Witness Funerals

5 posters

Go down

Jehovah's Witness Funerals Empty Jehovah's Witness Funerals

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:49 am

OK, I am gonna say right off that I am not a Jehova's Witness and I am in no way an expert on their beliefs or customs...and I'm not aiming to disrespect anyone who is a JW in any way, shape, or form (especially if this info is wrong). If this info is not accurate and someone else knows more facts, please do share that information.

I was just skimming around tonight on Google and I keep coming across things that catch my eye. These bits were from various sources that I just copied and pasted into Notepad as I hunted further. I don't have the sources. But I found some interesting information that, if factual, seems to me to support the hoax. So here's what I found to be interesting.

1. There may or may not be an open casket. The Congregation Elder conducts the service and delivers a talk, which may be tape recorded. Cameras or video equipment, however, are not permitted.

As I recall, there were quite a few cameras at the funeral, right? And even though MJ might not be a devout JW, he was raised as one and of course mama Katherine sure is. So that seems odd that she would allow the cameras to me.

2. They also don't believe in what are considered "unscriptural funeral customs, such as wakes, pouring of libations, talking to and making requests of the dead, ceremonious observances of funeral anniversaries, and other customs based on the belief that something in a person survives death."

Um, remember the Memorial? And the "after party" of the funeral? Weren't those technically considered wakes?

3. J.W.s believe that when you die, you are DEAD until the resurrection. Your spirit is as dead as the body until the two are reunited at the resurrection. With that belief there is quite a bit of "grieving" for the totally dead person. So death carries more weight for them, than for many other Christians.

And we all know how painfully obvious their grief has been, right?

4. The funeral usually takes place within a week after death.

That didn't quite happen, did it?

OK, again, I know MJ may not be a devout JW, but Katherine is. And I just think there are some things that she would not waiver on where a funeral is concerned. Am I just reaching too much here? These things just don't add up if MJ is really dead.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Jehovah's Witness Funerals Empty Re: Jehovah's Witness Funerals

Post by Lenalu Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 am

good finding! I also think altough Michael was probably no longer a JW his mother and most of the family still is. so I think it would be normal to held the ceremony like the JW would do. also it is, in my opinion, kind of disrespectful to videotape the funeral and everything so thats very strange anyway.
Also the absent grief, we discussed this a lot... no comment, its obvious
Lenalu
Lenalu

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 am

Lenalu wrote:good finding! I also think altough Michael was probably no longer a JW his mother and most of the family still is. so I think it would be normal to held the ceremony like the JW would do. also it is, in my opinion, kind of disrespectful to videotape the funeral and everything so thats very strange anyway.

Ditto on everything you said .... Jehovah's Witness Funerals Icon_neutral Jehovah's Witness Funerals Icon_silent Jehovah's Witness Funerals Icon_study .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 am

Lenalu wrote:good finding! I also think altough Michael was probably no longer a JW his mother and most of the family still is. so I think it would be normal to held the ceremony like the JW would do. also it is, in my opinion, kind of disrespectful to videotape the funeral and everything so thats very strange anyway.

yup..agree with you... cheers
okay, maybe JW ritual has been held on MJ funeral...
but the grief isn't there...sorry guys...the jacksons really CAN'T act... lol!

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm

I did find it all interesting. Thanks for looking!
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 am

Thanks, CHRISTIANA for the JW info. But in Michael's case, religion doesn't have any connection - only MONEY. So let's say that the family is of JW religion but as we all know they set aside religion for whatever their secret agenda$$$ are.

I read somewhere regarding Islam, Jermaine used Islam to regain his status/fame and he was trying to influence Michael to convert, too (where some of the Islam religion members say he did - which I doubt). That's when Tohme Tohme came into the picture, IMO.

Religious belief or not, I think everybody is after getting a piece of Michael.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: