Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 New Movies - One about Dead, Not Dead, One about Witness Protection Program

3 posters

Go down

2 New Movies - One about Dead, Not Dead, One about Witness Protection Program Empty 2 New Movies - One about Dead, Not Dead, One about Witness Protection Program

Post by pepper Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

Just wondering if anyone else has caught the plot line/subject matter of this film that has been the preview/promo for TMZ online the last few days?
http://www.tmz.com/tmzlive?autoplay=true&mediaKey=dc9cb262-a7bf-44b4-b247-e20d5b578fee

The film is called "Brothers". Watching the trailer, the plot seems to be about a man who is "killed" in the military, they have his "funeral", his wife falls in love with his brother, and then it turns out the man is NOT DEAD. The movie comes out Dec. 4
http://www.brothersfilm.com/#/?cc=&page=home

There is also another film, called "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and I saw the preview for it at the theater the last time I saw "This Is It" (about a week ago). The movie is about a couple that gets put in the Witness Protection Program. It comes out Dec. 18.
http://www.didyouhearaboutthemorgans.com/?hs308=MGSS1&kw={}
pepper
pepper

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

2 New Movies - One about Dead, Not Dead, One about Witness Protection Program Empty Re: 2 New Movies - One about Dead, Not Dead, One about Witness Protection Program

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 am

OMG, I wanna see Brothers so bad, it looks pretty good! But I didn't know it was a hint/ direct reference from TMZ.... very good plot, though.

I don't know about the second film.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

2 New Movies - One about Dead, Not Dead, One about Witness Protection Program Empty Re: 2 New Movies - One about Dead, Not Dead, One about Witness Protection Program

Post by pepper Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 am

That's funny, when I click on that TMZ link now, it does not show the promo for the "Brothers" movie anymore. Showed it all day yesterday, the day before, and this morning...
pepper
pepper

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 am

Yeah, I saw it yesterday, too. I know what you're talking about.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am

I don't think this has anything to do with Michael!
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down