Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter..

+9
Wildy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
lou
Gema
Ibelieve8
CantStopLovingU
MJFOREVER
miss j
Ms. Wendy
13 posters

Go down

MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Empty MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter..

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:35 am

Remember this user ??? http://twitter.com/midnightmlk

His name was J.Jones, he attracted us because of his "weird" tweet regarding MJ since months before june,25
Now, his account was totally different..He is following NO ONE, he deleted all his tweet, and now he only had 5 tweets..so weird MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Suspect

I remember we once talked about him somewhere in this forum, but I cannot find it. Maybe admin can help with it plizz, just to refresh your memory about what he had said before..

midnightmlk
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Empty Re: MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter..

Post by miss j Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 am

i remember..but i thought midnightmlk was a "she"?
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Empty Re: MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter..

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:53 am

Didnt this person delete her/his account??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:53 am

I definately remember MM - I also though they were female and I though that it was very significant because of the tweets as far back as April up until the 25th of June about Michael, him being in trouble and most importantly the dozens and dozens of tweets to various media outlets and celebs telling them Michael was not dead.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibelieve8 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 am

maybe it's a fake.. if he/she deleted her account you can sign up for that name and be somebody totally different.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:00 am

But she/ he did claim in April that "MJ", as she/he used the name, was in danger and that someone wated to kill MJ via "astral murder" whatever that means.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 am

If you write midnightmlk in the search box you can find the previous link (I tried to post them here, but I couldn't because in my browser it shows only the PHP link, hope you see what I mean). She had deleted her account; maybe she was afraid of people investigating her twitter?
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:22 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:25 am

lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildy Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 am

This is really weird too, have you heard anything about this one?
http://twitter.com/TMJK7
I wonder what he/she is talking about on the last twit MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_rolleyes
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 am

~MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Star3~I've Heard That This Person Basically Admitted That Everything They Had Said Was All Lies.~MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Star3~

MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Herz

DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:Remember this user ??? http://twitter.com/midnightmlk

His name was J.Jones, he attracted us because of his "weird" tweet regarding MJ since months before june,25
Now, his account was totally different..He is following NO ONE, he deleted all his tweet, and now he only had 5 tweets..so weird MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Suspect

I remember we once talked about him somewhere in this forum, but I cannot find it. Maybe admin can help with it plizz, just to refresh your memory about what he had said before..

There may not be much on this twitter account but did you notice the secondmidnightmlk

Last edited by Ijustcarntstoplovingu on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 am

Opps dont know what happened to my last post didnt land where I expected! MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_smile

There may not be much on this twitter account but did you notice the second tweet down ! I think the next words to that song are "Liberian Girl" wonder why anyone would do that MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_eek MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_surprised MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_exclaim

will try again apologies in advance MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_redface
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 am

Wildy wrote:This is really weird too, have you heard anything about this one?
I wonder what he/she is talking about on the last twit MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_rolleyes

WTH? Who are they nervous for ? Whoever it is, they're hoping that he'll be okay. Very weird, but isn't everything with this case weird? scratch confused Rolling Eyes

Michael, you defiantly know how to drive us crazy! Razz lol! Rolling Eyes tongue scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 am

Has one gotten a request on twitter from this account:http://twitter.com/toyjackson ?

Is this her official account? I didn't think she had one yet. I also got a request a while back from La Toya's official Myspace account. I was a bit taken back at the myspace request, now the twitter accout is freaky. How did she find me? And why me?!? I don't get it!! scratch confused Rolling Eyes scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 am

DreamChild wrote:~MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Star3~I've Heard That This Person Basically Admitted That Everything They Had Said Was All Lies.~MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Star3~

Who?? scratch confused
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildy Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
DreamChild wrote:~MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Star3~I've Heard That This Person Basically Admitted That Everything They Had Said Was All Lies.~MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Star3~

Who?? scratch confused

MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_scratch MORE "WEIRD" thing happen (again) on twitter.. Icon_scratch
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Wildy wrote:This is really weird too, have you heard anything about this one?

Where are the rest of her tweets? ANd yes, it is possible that someone just took over that username, or she really got the courage to come back because once you delete your twitter you can reopen your previous account, I have done it before.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Secret Dove wrote:Has one gotten a request on twitter from this account:http://twitter.com/toyjackson ?

Is this her official account? I didn't think she had one yet. I also got a request a while back from La Toya's official Myspace account. I was a bit taken back at the myspace request, now the twitter accout is freaky. How did she find me? And why me?!? I don't get it!! scratch confused Rolling Eyes scratch

Did you accept it?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down