Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary

+4
mjssoulmate
NYMoonwalker
ilprincipe
Harleyblonde
8 posters

Go down

Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary Empty Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Am watching X factor in England on TV and Dermot O'leary is the host doing the introductions (he was the guy introducing MJ at 02 and later said "was that weird for you") The guest star singing is Michael Buble and after his song Dermot had a few words with him and Dermot said "I'm interviewing an international star who isn't weird" I don't think he was making remark about MJ being weird-more like the whole 02 thing was weird, he is obviously still has the fact on his mind that he thought the 02 scenario was weird. He was closer than anyone there and he obviously isn't going to let the matter drop after 4 months. I nearly dropped my cuppa! Did anyone else watch this?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary Empty Re: Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary

Post by ilprincipe Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Unfortunately not...because I don't receive it here...but I like this guy Wink
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary Empty Re: Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 pm

I didn't watch this but I remember seeing an interview with him a while back where he spoke about the O2 conference and he seemed a little sarcastic to me. He did make references to MJ being weird. So he might be talking about MJ in this case as well Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary Icon_evil
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Who is Michael Buble? If he's an international star how come I haven't heard that name before?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Is Dermot o leary on facebook/twitter does anyone no? we could just send him a nice question? something simple like how did he find mj on that day or whatever,as long as its nicely done so we dontcome across as idiots,it maybe worth doing.....ive seen a couple of dermots on FB i think,but im not sure...
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Who is Michael Buble? If he's an international star how come I haven't heard that name before?

Yeah Michael Buble is pretty famous, he sings big band sort of stuff, and easy listening. He has a nice voice, although I think he shouldn't be covering any more Sinatra songs. No one compares lol Another "weird" remark by Dermot O'leary Icon_biggrin
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

amber wrote:Is Dermot o leary on facebook/twitter does anyone no? we could just send him a nice question? something simple like how did he find mj on that day or whatever,as long as its nicely done so we dontcome across as idiots,it maybe worth doing.....ive seen a couple of dermots on FB i think,but im not sure...

Dermot is on Twitter and I am following him. I was thinking about Tweeting him the other day but I lost my bottle. Probably won't reply anyway.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:12 pm

rowdyangel wrote:
amber wrote:Is Dermot o leary on facebook/twitter does anyone no? we could just send him a nice question? something simple like how did he find mj on that day or whatever,as long as its nicely done so we dontcome across as idiots,it maybe worth doing.....ive seen a couple of dermots on FB i think,but im not sure...

Dermot is on Twitter and I am following him. I was thinking about Tweeting him the other day but I lost my bottle. Probably won't reply anyway.

Hey, that is a good idea you two. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He will probably be flattered especially if you pay him a nice compliment. It seems to me as he keeps making these little subtle references to the MJ 02 and he may actually want to tell of what he found- get it off his chest so to speak. He may even be going through similar emotions as us not knowing the truth.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Yes I watched the X Faxtor this evening, I noticed that too. The 02 in March was strange,
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:36 pm

If Dermot O'leary still has not forgotton the O2 conference which took place about 7 months ago, something must be keeping it in the forefront of his mind. He keeps commenting on it being strange, so maybe he has his own speculations about what happened which he hasn't shared yet.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:44 pm

@ rowdyangel please can you post dermots twitter link? ill tweet him ill do it in a positive nice way...
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Sorry, i found Dermot im now following him if i just type @dermot and send a question will he get it or do i need to do a PM?
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down