Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

+32
jpresley
wishful09
velvetsilvergirl
endlessfire
MJJXscape
doonbuggy
morla
InnerDemon
bibi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
emo_pinkt
STARbaybeeRoqk
sunnyscrapper
Another.Part.Of.Me
ziffes
PepaBCN
gujunpyo
J.J_loves_MJ
Dutch
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
QUEEN
mjthelegendlives
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
kerensa777
bec
curious_george
Lorrie
cherry8
DawneVee
SmoothCriminal82
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? - Page 3 Empty Re: Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Cryptic. WE ALL need to figure out what is going on. I think MJ wants us to know and he is sending us clues like everyone says.
Why the hell would a tarot reader come out of the woodwork and post her stuff on Mike then vanish? Because HE sent her to us. She gave us the pieces, in a very "cryptic" fashion, but its our responsibility to use our "imagination" to figure out what REALLY going on.

And GITM....remember our convo yesterday about Marlon Brando? Well she mentions a southeastern location....REMEMBERRRRRR??????....

Lol APOM Razz - GITM has the golden pants pic.
I'm deff going to read the readings again and I'm going to make notes this time (don't laugh!) - if I find something conclusive that can't be explained away then I'll be more openminded to it.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? - Page 3 Empty Re: Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 am

Sorry...I mean the above post to Another Part of Me..not GITM!!! SORRY!!!

APOM...remeber our private talk yesterday about Marlon Brando??????????????? She mentioned something about the southeast....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

UGH!! LOL

MJ believed in all things fairytale........he WANTS us to believe in her......

I sound like a looneybin case dont I? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Sorry...I mean the above post to Another Part of Me..not GITM!!! SORRY!!!

APOM...remeber our private talk yesterday about Marlon Brando??????????????? She mentioned something about the southeast....
I remember, and I'm going to look it up on a map, see if we can get a general location of where it is.
I'm going to make notes on things which are fact, or at least can be corroborated from Empathy's readings and then we cross-reference and see if there is something genuine in her readings, deal?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am

Deal.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:UGH!! LOL

MJ believed in all things fairytale........he WANTS us to believe in her......

I sound like a looneybin case dont I? LOL

Lol not a looneybin case at all, I love fairytales too, but did Michael ever say he followed or believed in this sort of thing. I know he believed in magic hence the David Blaine connection, but tarot readings. I know some famous people use mystics for readings and fortune telling all the time. Hmm, maybe something to look into.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 am

I believe he had a tarot reading more then once. I saw and read this. He believed in things most people didnt.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3