Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

+32
jpresley
wishful09
velvetsilvergirl
endlessfire
MJJXscape
doonbuggy
morla
InnerDemon
bibi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
emo_pinkt
STARbaybeeRoqk
sunnyscrapper
Another.Part.Of.Me
ziffes
PepaBCN
gujunpyo
J.J_loves_MJ
Dutch
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
QUEEN
mjthelegendlives
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
kerensa777
bec
curious_george
Lorrie
cherry8
DawneVee
SmoothCriminal82
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

Post by bec Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
sunnyscrapper wrote:My husband pointed out it was 40 days after Michael Jackson's death that the site was shut down!!

It is 40 years since the moon landings (supposedly the biggest hoax in history).
Michael's rocket had 2040 on it.

Furthermore:

'The number 40 holds particular significance in the Bible and refers to a precise number, not just a long period of time. There are at least ten instances in the Old Testament and New Testament where 40 occurs, either in years or days, e.g. it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, Moses was on the mountain 40 days and 40 nights, the Israelites wandered 40 years, Jesus fasted in the wilderness for 40 days and was seen on the earth for 40 days after His crucifixion.

A 40-something time period, whether days, months, or years is ALWAYS a period of testing, trial, probation, or chastisement (but not judgment) and ends with a period of restoration, revival or renewal. .... in the case of "40" and its many examples throughout the Bible, we can be certain of its importance and significance. (WikiAnswers).

Maybe something to bear in mind?
Ohh, you're right, 40 days also plays a role in deaths in other cultures too e.g. some asian practises, some Muslim/Islamic cultural practises also celebrate or hold an event inviting people 40 days after a person's death.

For forty days and forty nights
The law was on her side
But who can stand when shes in demand
Her schemes and plans
cause we danced on the floor in the round

Cool
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 am

Dutch wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I have an interesting question.............Did I read that conspracy site said Admin was in AUSTRALIA?

If thats true then Im on the East Coast of the US and Austrailia is 14 hours AHEAD of my time. Right now it is 10:25 am on August 5th. Right now in Melbourne it is 12:25 am on August 6th. So............if the date on the creation of the website was indeed June 25th then technically on USA time it was still the 24th!! And California time is 3 hours earlier then me so.............Get where Im goin with this?

I get exactly where you're going....read a few posts up where I mentioned the same Very Happy

Doesn't take away that those who registered www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com and www.michaeljacksondeathhoax.com were pretty fast to suspect a hoax and to register a site under these names, however the last one did not do anything with the registered domain. Something I now wonder about all of a sudden: Isn't Michael Jackson as a name copyright protected? I mean....can anyone just start a site which includes in the URL a name of any celebrity? I thought there were rules for this. As far as I remember in Holland some people who registered domains which included the names of (local) celebrities were ordered by court order to surrender these domains, instead of making big bucks by selling these domains.

Im not sure about using a celebs name in a domain here in the states.

But basically if Admin is in austrailia then her site was created before MJ died.....HA!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 am

Actually, on MOnday August 3rd it was 40 days...on Aug 4th it was 41 days Very Happy right?
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerDemon Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
But basically if Admin is in austrailia then her site was created before MJ died.....HA!!

She is in Australia, no doubt about that. The MJHD-Forum had that time setting and she once even said it herself. But I BELIEVE the server of whois is in the US and registers the URLs in their timezone. So that would mean she DID register it after MJs death. But not sure. Could someone confirm that? I have no idea how to find out about it.
InnerDemon
InnerDemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerDemon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Oh and something else:

Didn't Admin speak of 'we' and 'us' at the beginning when the forum and site launched for the first time? And afterwards it was always just 'me' and 'I'? Probably doesn't have to mean anything but I get very suspicious about everything that has to do with that woman and her site...

Antigone/Tigo just pointed out that it's the same with her statement:

n view of the recent personal attacks to MJHD Admin, the Forum was changed to Read Only Capacity.

This decision was made in order to protect myself, MJHD Admin and my personal information and identity, which was so maliciously splashed over the internet by one of our very own members with not only true information, but false and misleading information as well. MJHD has sought Legal Advice and will be taking swift action.

to protect myself, (and the) Admin and my information... coincidence she forgot that comma? Who knows...
InnerDemon
InnerDemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm

...the other question is: when she is Australian - why were GERMAN ads on it???

(My opinions to the close down see other thread...)

But I wonder which hot personal info was in the net - a homepage, her name ...and??? Where's the problem? google someone and you will find private info if he or she left it somewhere in the net?! At the moment I can't see the problem. Someone who puts the finger on such a hot theme as this one discussed here and hides should know that there are always people who want to find out ...even we here want to find something out - that's the cause of the forum - so don't call into the forest if you don't wan't to hear an echo (German saw) Wink
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by doonbuggy Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm

[quote="morla"]...the other question is: when she is Australian - why were GERMAN ads on it???

The reason there were german ads on it was because Google ads generates ads based on page content. People were speaking german and of germany on there.

Hope that helps!
doonbuggy
doonbuggy

Aantal berichten : 16

http://www.doonidesigns.net

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

...ok - didn't know that the features can do this today...thnx...

(Then I'm waiting for the day google greats me personally when I visit a homepage Cool )
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJXscape Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:11 pm

TThe ADMIN at MJHD was playing mind games with all people in that forum, especially it was obvious when was reported that MJ's Life Insurance was payed off. She was starting topics like "I'm back", misleading people and puzzling everyone like she knows something. As you know is for keep everyone interested and getting more hits on her site. For God's sake, it had 1 mill. hits in only one month! And this is MONEY, and could lead to more money for the ADMIN. When some people confronted her and she was exposed , she like a little kid decided to be spiteful and close down the forum, so immature behavior.
And it makes me laugh what she is writing about her own safety and that she is taking legal action...it's all to intimidate all of you.
As for info on who's MJHD site is, her name is a PUBLIC information.

I wrote a comment in her last statement on first page, guess what she never post it because she didn't like things that I said straight forward about what she was doing. And this is obvious. I hope her site goes to hell, just because she started to play mind games to very heartbroken people who still believe that MJ is still alive. It's not right!
MJJXscape
MJJXscape
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:05 pm

MJJXscape wrote:TThe ADMIN at MJHD was playing mind games with all people in that forum, especially it was obvious when was reported that MJ's Life Insurance was payed off. She was starting topics like "I'm back", misleading people and puzzling everyone like she knows something. As you know is for keep everyone interested and getting more hits on her site. For God's sake, it had 1 mill. hits in only one month! And this is MONEY, and could lead to more money for the ADMIN. When some people confronted her and she was exposed , she like a little kid decided to be spiteful and close down the forum, so immature behavior.
And it makes me laugh what she is writing about her own safety and that she is taking legal action...it's all to intimidate all of you.
As for info on who's MJHD site is, her name is a PUBLIC information.

I wrote a comment in her last statement on first page, guess what she never post it because she didn't like things that I said straight forward about what she was doing. And this is obvious. I hope her site goes to hell, just because she started to play mind games to very heartbroken people who still believe that MJ is still alive. It's not right!

YEah, I posted a comment too...I was suggesting a new forum created by us, (which is exactly hat this one is)but my comment never got posted either. Crying or Very sad
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 pm

sunnyscrapper wrote:Moses was on the mountain 40 days and 40 nights, the Israelites wandered 40 years, Jesus fasted in the wilderness for 40 days and was seen on the earth for 40 days after His crucifixion.

Prince does 20 concerts so MJ signs up for 50. Knowing how competative Michael Jackson was, he'll one up Jesus, Moses, and the Israelites and do 120 days dead, lol.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:14 pm

morla wrote:But I wonder which hot personal info was in the net - a homepage, her name ...and??? Where's the problem? google someone and you will find private info if he or she left it somewhere in the net?! At the moment I can't see the problem. Someone who puts the finger on such a hot theme as this one discussed here and hides should know that there are always people who want to find out

MJJXscape wrote:The ADMIN at MJHD was playing mind games with all people in that forum...

I forgot about this thread, but it's been interesting catching up by reading everyone's comments.

I found the MJHD site when it first started. In fact, I was actually reading the site when the design changed the first few times after I clicked to different sections. I would literally click to read the comments on a post or to return to the homepage, and the site's entire template would change.

I can't remember the exact date, but this was before the forum, ads, donation link, and required registration to comment appeared. Since I had already spent a little time unsuccessfully clicking around the site to try and find out who was responsible for such thoughtful content, I was more than a little concerned that the owner was now adding money-making features without revealing who the heck he or she is. That never sat well with me, which is why I never registered or did anything more than read along.

It would be nice if the MJHD forum re-opened, but I would definitely never ever register or actively participate there now. This entire situation is simply too suspicious for my tastes. Why all the effort to keep your identity a secret?

And, yes, the wording "hoax death" has always sounded very odd to me, too. It took me a while to get used to that, and I still have to double-check myself when using the phrase to make sure I have the words in the correct order.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

i keep thinking 'death hoax' never have understood why maybe the admin on MJHD just typed it wrong and then decided not to change it. it could happen!!
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 pm

bibi wrote:Actually, on MOnday August 3rd it was 40 days...on Aug 4th it was 41 days Very Happy right?

It shut down in the evening here in Australia right in front of my eyes on Monday Aug 4th. That would have been the morning of the same day in US I am imagining as we are ahead in time.

June 25tth to Aug 4 = 40 days (?)
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Hmmm...dont forget 'the funk of forty thousand years'...but MJ didnt write that did he?
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Oooh, and 'for forty days and for forty nights I was on her side' from Billie Jean!
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

the lyrics wrong...sorry - but you get the forty thing

And I alwasy thought the 'hoax death' was weird too. I just figured 'death hoax' was taken already or something but maybe not.
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 pm

velvetsilvergirl wrote:the lyrics wrong...sorry - but you get the forty thing

And I alwasy thought the 'hoax death' was weird too. I just figured 'death hoax' was taken already or something but maybe not.

Me too. I assumed the name was already taken. Always found the title strange though.
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 pm

velvetsilvergirl wrote:Hmmm...dont forget 'the funk of forty thousand years'...but MJ didnt write that did he?

I believe he did? As script for Vincent Price of course.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who thought 'hoaxdeath' was odd wording. I always had to check myself when typing in the address. I must say that I am obviously behind the times because it absolutely never occurred to me to try and figure out who Admin was. I was on the site until 12:30 central time the night before it shut down and there was a lot of heavy back and forth between No1 and pretty much everyone on that forum (except me, I was simply enjoying the smartass comments of Bec and GITM and responding accordingly). What a Face Am I to assume from all the previous comments on this thread that No1 IS Admin? Is that the general consensus?
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:33 pm

The forum will open Friday August 7 ....
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 pm

I am so glad the Site is coming back soon on Friday - but something is biting me bad - Jermaine is Interviewed By Larry King on Friday - Does anyone see it as a Sign ???
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I am so glad the Site is coming back soon on Friday - but something is biting me bad - Jermaine is Interviewed By Larry King on Friday - Does anyone see it as a Sign ???

Who knows! This riddle is getting too complex for me now. All these bits of news and dates which we are trying to fit together. Don't get me wrong, I love a good puzzle as much as the next person but my head is hurting!! Very Happy
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 pm

EVERYONE is getting tired of all this. both those who think he's gone and those who don't. i sincerely believe that it's part of the plot.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm

MJ was the master of the slightly-longer-then-it-ought-to-be dramatic pause Cool
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 am

Good one! Very Happy
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am

this is with regards to the 40 days since MJ died posts above. Dick Gregory announced he's fasting for 40 days. http://www.blackamericaweb.com/?q=articles/entertainment/gossip/11416
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:34 am

bec wrote:MJ was the master of the slightly-longer-then-it-ought-to-be dramatic pause Cool

LMFAO! That's awesome.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:33 am

curious_george wrote:I think it's one thing to analyze the details surrounding MJ's death -- details that are public knowledge, but I think whoever "investigated" the Admin went way over the line, to the point of almost stalking her. When I read the conspiracy website this morning and saw the volume of information there - PERSONAL INFO - well, I was shocked. Someone even went to the trouble of posting her husband's website page? That's ludicrous and way over the top.

Admin provided us with a FREE place to discuss various MJ conspiracy theories and she obviously put a lot of effort into the site. It's her site and if you don't trust her intentions, fine - that's your prerogative.......but to snoop her out on the world wide web and then post all personal info found, that's uncalled for -- and I don't blame her for closing the site. That had to be very freaky for her. There are a lot of nuts on the internet, I can only imagine how I'd feel if I found out that someone was cyberstalking me, sheesh.

I'm sure the person who created that site believed they were doing the 'right thing' but sorry, it was way over the line. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with Curious on this - we went too far and we needed to leveled ... I so understand why Admin had to do it ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:45 am

This is thread is making me laugh. Smile Did anyone notice that is it reopening on the 7th? Isn't there a thread around about the no 7?
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:10 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:This is thread is making me laugh. Smile Did anyone notice that is it reopening on the 7th? Isn't there a thread around about the no 7?

Yes it is on the Movie Theory post I think.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 am

Too close to the truth??

Really... I dont know?
Heidi
Heidi

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 am

dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 am

yes she deleted most of them.. wonder why... i never got to read it.. Sad
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 am

dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:11 am

woow thanks. cool they were saved.
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 am

That doesn't explain why they were suddenly mysteriously deleted on the same day that MJHD went into lock-down mode. They are only posted here because another user saved them and is now reposting them.
Has anyone heard from Empathy since then? Do they know why she's got rid of her blog, and why her domain name is now for sale? That strikes me as very odd.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:That doesn't explain why they were suddenly mysteriously deleted on the same day that MJHD went into lock-down mode. They are only posted here because another user saved them and is now reposting them.
Has anyone heard from Empathy since then? Do they know why she's got rid of her blog, and why her domain name is now for sale? That strikes me as very odd.

If u also look on MJDH forums it says that empathy's post was edited a little after 3 in the afternoon. the same day that the forum was closed. How did she get to edit that thread when the forum was long closed.hmmmmmm
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 am

bec wrote:MJ was the master of the slightly-longer-then-it-ought-to-be dramatic pause Cool

lol!

That is too funny. I have to agree. MJ thought a lot of his antics made him out be 'mysterious' but it backfired a lot and gave him a reputation for weird. Thats why when people say he 'wanted a normal life' I dont always buy it. He didnt know what normal was, ever.

MJ hated the press but he WORKED the press. C'mon who goes to Barnes & NOble late at night with bandaid squares all over your face? Most of us would just go home! Not MJ. He's a rebel! pirat
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Has anyone heard from Empathy since then? Do they know why she's got rid of her blog, and why her domain name is now for sale? That strikes me as very odd.

Me too. When she joined MJHD, everyone seemed to be losing hope. Her posts became kind of like no1 posts; they raised everyone's spirits. Everyone turned to her and her tarrot readings for hope and support to help prove MJ was still alive.

I thought it was strange that she had pages and pages of really detailed information on her blog including definations of each tarrot card and how it related to MJ's case. It must have taken her ages to post all of that! Then suddenly deletes it all?

I never posted to her posts on MJHD, but everyone who did seemed to believe and like her not to mention support her, so I don't know why she would delete everything.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doonbuggy Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 am

damn.. i was going to pay her for a reading.. LOL.. wonder what woulda happened if I did.. take my moolah and run!?!?
doonbuggy
doonbuggy

Aantal berichten : 16

http://www.doonidesigns.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 am

dancer1792 wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Has anyone heard from Empathy since then? Do they know why she's got rid of her blog, and why her domain name is now for sale? That strikes me as very odd.

Me too. When she joined MJHD, everyone seemed to be losing hope. Her posts became kind of like no1 posts; they raised everyone's spirits. Everyone turned to her and her tarrot readings for hope and support to help prove MJ was still alive.

I thought it was strange that she had pages and pages of really detailed information on her blog including definations of each tarrot card and how it related to MJ's case. It must have taken her ages to post all of that! Then suddenly deletes it all?

I never posted to her posts on MJHD, but everyone who did seemed to believe and like her not to mention support her, so I don't know why she would delete everything.
Agreed. I never posted on her original MJHD thread (tarot doesn't strike me as very reliable, I just get images of funfair fortune tellers crossed with Prof. Trelawney from HP, no offence to those who do believe in it)
Maybe she raised people's hopes, maybe it just gave people something to think about and thats good if it helps them.
What I find odd is that she says she did 2 readings for Michael - one in March 2009 and one in July [?], and then felt the need to post these long detailed yet enigmatic and cryptic posts on MJHD - and then mysteriously delete her blog website the same day MJHD goes down.
I have no idea what happened with the No1 situation, it happened after I went to bed and I caught the return/aftermath afterwards.

I've read the reposted thread, I still think it doesn't prove anything to me and when you look deeper into the words (readings?) they are cryptic, enigmatic and don't actually tell you anything. When you look past the rose-tinted glasses and the hope - there really is little else other than what you'd find in a book. It's like horoscopes - you read them and think that they will happen because of similarities because you WANT them to be true.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 am

doonbuggy wrote:damn.. i was going to pay her for a reading.. LOL.. wonder what woulda happened if I did.. take my moolah and run!?!?
Rofl.
Although, she did offer free readings or free questions or something to prove that she was genuine and not after money.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am

The hoax death wording was odd to me as well.

I have spent most of my morning reading Empathys posts that VEIL had reposted..and I must say I am speechless. I was trying to understand what she was trying to say I may have to readit again. Her puncuation was not the greatest but whatever.....I believe her. She said some things that really grabbed me. I need to study it some more cus Im inquisitive like that and I will not rest until I have satisfactorily figured out what she means.

I went to look for her blog and yes its gone. I find it odd too that she disappeared after MJHD went down and then to delete her blogs as well? Maybe she was our "sign". Maybe she was Michael's way of telling us he's ok...dead or alive. SHE is part of the puzzle. She mentioned things that disturbed her but was not allowed to speak of...and now she has vanished? And why her interest in MJ? She herself she wasnt a fan.
This is all getting a little weird for me but Im a trooper and I WILL search for the truth if it kills me. Im not kidding.
One thing in particular caught my eye....this is from her:
There does appear to be two Michaels in this tarot.Embarassed This I think was the earliest I could bear to look at reading for Michael. I am not 100 per cent accurate so I cannot explain everything that is here I have just done my best to write it out and thats all I can do. It is picking up PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE please understand that – what might be thought, what might be the case and what could be the case.

You can see how disturbed I was as I have not yet put this on the forum but of course must do so today as I have shared it with you all. I dont know if I have done the right thing or not. If any of it is true – you all know what to do – STAND BACK – if it is not the case and I have misinterpreted things – then KEEP HIS WORD ALIVE and I will print up the WAKE UP CALL FOR YOU.

I think WE are part of the puzzle too...we just havent figured out how we fit in. She has given us ample clues in her posts........We need to figure this out. I dont think it gonna be easy, but it IS right in front of us.

Admin is part of it all as well.......IMO.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am

Looks like I'll have to re-read it again, maybe something will jump out at me.
Doesn't she say that we need to 'FORGET IT' and 'FORGET HIM' a lot? This is what strikes me as weird (as well as the imprecise tarot stuff) - is she actively and cryptically telling us to drop the investigations and forget Michael, or at least forget about investigating his 'death' until the climax of this whole thing.
The readings aren't complete either or at least I don't think they are because a tarot reading consists of 9 cards (I think) and she's done two readings before disappearing completely and deleting her site/blog.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 am

dancer1792 wrote:

I think with the way the new MJHD is going to be run, they dont want any claims of contact with MJ - spiritual or otherwise.
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:17 am

dancer1792 wrote:

Agreed. I never posted on her original MJHD thread (tarot doesn't strike me as very reliable, I just get images of funfair fortune tellers crossed with Prof. Trelawney from HP, no offence to those who do believe in it)
Maybe she raised people's hopes, maybe it just gave people something to think about and thats good if it helps them.
What I find odd is that she says she did 2 readings for Michael - one in March 2009 and one in July [?], and then felt the need to post these long detailed yet enigmatic and cryptic posts on MJHD - and then mysteriously delete her blog website the same day MJHD goes down.
I have no idea what happened with the No1 situation, it happened after I went to bed and I caught the return/aftermath afterwards.

I've read the reposted thread, I still think it doesn't prove anything to me and when you look deeper into the words (readings?) they are cryptic, enigmatic and don't actually tell you anything. When you look past the rose-tinted glasses and the hope - there really is little else other than what you'd find in a book. It's like horoscopes - you read them and think that they will happen because of similarities because you WANT them to be true.

I agree. I don't believe in tarrot readings either (also no offence). Her messages on MJHD though did not give an answer one way or the other. She always talked about waiting and patience and never gave any actual information that people did not already know. Her readings about MJ's character could have easily been from looking up information on the internet, but her readings about what happened to him and if he is comming back always told her to "wait and the answers will come". So she never said her opinion one way or another. Her message was always wait.

I don't know if no1 was the admin or not, and I'm not saying Empathy was either. I'm just saying that it is kind of fishy that she closes he blog the say day as the forum at MJHD was deleted. Especially when everyone supported her.

jackonologist- I thought it was strange also when she said the part about the wake up call. When I first read it on MJHD I was like "WAKE UP CALL?" what wake up call she preached patience and now she is going to give us a wake up call?
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 am

Cryptic. WE ALL need to figure out what is going on. I think MJ wants us to know and he is sending us clues like everyone says.
Why the hell would a tarot reader come out of the woodwork and post her stuff on Mike then vanish? Because HE sent her to us. She gave us the pieces, in a very "cryptic" fashion, but its our responsibility to use our "imagination" to figure out what REALLY going on.

And GITM....remember our convo yesterday about Marlon Brando? Well she mentions a southeastern location....REMEMBERRRRRR??????....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

dancer1792 wrote:
dancer1792 wrote:

I agree. I don't believe in tarrot readings either (also no offence). Her messages on MJHD though did not give an answer one way or the other. She always talked about waiting and patience and never gave any actual information that people did not already know. Her readings about MJ's character could have easily been from looking up information on the internet, but her readings about what happened to him and if he is comming back always told her to "wait and the answers will come". So she never said her opinion one way or another. Her message was always wait.

I don't know if no1 was the admin or not, and I'm not saying Empathy was either. I'm just saying that it is kind of fishy that she closes he blog the say day as the forum at MJHD was deleted. Especially when everyone supported her.

jackonologist- I thought it was strange also when she said the part about the wake up call. When I first read it on MJHD I was like "WAKE UP CALL?" what wake up call she preached patience and now she is going to give us a wake up call?
I can understand and support that. I don't believe in tarot, spirit mediums etc.To tell the truth I think most of them are hacks and charlatans preying on vulnerable minds with some nifty guesswork - again, no offence is intended towards anyone - those are just my beliefs.
This is what I said above, she didn't really say anything in her readings. There was nothing concrete or conclusive, there was no information, it was pretty much what could be taken out of a book on tarot. Once you look past the fluffy, pretty words it's not actually informative. Just a lot of 'patience' 'wait' 'forget him/it' etc which seems suspect to me.
What I don't understand is - why do people instantly want to believe mediums and fortunetellers/tarot readers who claim to have messages from Michael - but when someone comes on and says they knew him in real life or they were friends with him it turns into gang warfare. That's a bit pot and kettle isn't it.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 am

Im telling you guys...we cant ignore Empathy. If we do, we will be defeating our purpose here.
She posted those things for a reason. Think about it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next