Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT

+20
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
Thetruth
Missyb007
Human_nature
Lorrie
kdkennedy74
dreamless
PepaBCN
Sweet1
EarthAngel90
PinkLizard
dontmakeitfactual
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFOREVER
MJbeliever
SeeingClues
phoenix
Rach
annieisnotokey
24 posters

Go down

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Empty KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 pm

As I told you in another thread, I befriended Karen Faye in FB, went through her comments & I provided my impressions: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/frail-sick-jackson-was-fed-by-spoon-karen-faye-t475-50.htm

I was just gonna leave the whole KF FB thing behind, but today I'm having a sad day and I decided to browse through KF's photo album to cheer me up a little. There are really nice candid photos of her with MJ.

Much to my surprise affraid , I found in her personal photo album these 2 pics:

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Kf1KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Kf2

What do you think?? affraid

Why would she include these 2 pics amongst the rest?
Is she trying to tell us something?
Did somebody hack her account and uploaded these 2 pics?

I need your opinions. My mind is not working properly today!!! Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Empty Re: KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Wow how weird! Could it be at all possible that this FB account is a fake and it isn't really Karen? In the tabloids I have never heard her refwrrwd to as Karen Faye Kissinger before.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Empty Re: KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Rachel wrote:Wow how weird! Could it be at all possible that this FB account is a fake and it isn't really Karen? In the tabloids I have never heard her refwrrwd to as Karen Faye Kissinger before.

That's a strong possibility.

I don't know. It just gets weirder by the minute. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Rachel wrote:Wow how weird! Could it be at all possible that this FB account is a fake and it isn't really Karen? In the tabloids I have never heard her refwrrwd to as Karen Faye Kissinger before.

that was also my thought
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

can you ask her if she knows who the old man in the hat is?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 pm

And another thing, why would she add random people to her FB? Ok so I know celebs do on Twitter but that's different. FB is a lot more personal and holds more info than Twitter does.

I don't think it's a real account. I mean if you search any celebrity about 50 different profiles for them pop up that have been set up by fans and stuff.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 pm

i read somewhere that that was her full name . idk . perhaps when it comes to business she doesn't use her full name ? Neutral
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:As I told you in another thread, I befriended Karen Faye in FB, went through her comments & I provided my impressions: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/frail-sick-jackson-was-fed-by-spoon-karen-faye-t475-50.htm

I was just gonna leave the whole KF FB thing behind, but today I'm having a sad day and I decided to browse through KF's photo album to cheer me up a little. There are really nice candid photos of her with MJ.

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Kf1KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Kf2

We can shake hands my mind isnt working either lol! i dont get it?
What are the red letters saying in the pictures? i still think mj could be the hatman but also the blond woman:S:P so confused today bounce
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 pm

I wanna know what the words say!! And why isnt it in English if she's American?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 pm

and btw i dont think you would post pictures of a funeral on youre page i think thats a little bit strange Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:As I told you in another thread, I befriended Karen Faye in FB, went through her comments & I provided my impressions: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/news-and-odd-things-f8/frail-sick-jackson-was-fed-by-spoon-karen-faye-t475-50.htm

We can shake hands my mind isnt working either lol! i dont get it?
What are the red letters saying in the pictures? i still think mj could be the hatman but also the blond woman:S:P so confused today bounce

i can't really see what the first pic says , but in the second one,they question what we've already discussed....the jawline and the resemblence between the blonde woman and MJ.
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:58 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:We can shake hands my mind isnt working either lol! i dont get it?

The red letters is Italian, which I'm not an expert at, but I get the general idea and this is what it says:

* About the casket says that it is on wheels so people don't realize that it's too light (because it doesn't have a body in it)
* About hat man says that he's the only one getting up and that he resembles MJ.
* About blond woman says that certain features resemble MJ.

I should have translated this in my OP. Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 pm

I'm Spanish not Italian, but from the comments on the first pic i gather

1. Why was the casket transported on wheels?, or something like that -Italian people please correct me, I'm just guessing a few of the words!

2. Here it's clearer, they talk about same things we discussed here, i.e., he's very similar to MJ, and why is he the only one standing.

If this is Karen FB, why on earth would she have these pics? And if not, who is it and what's their agenda? Because she's been talking out loud about MJ being ill and frail....
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm

and look at the womans upperlip:P(so wrong i think) looks like mjs to:S:P ahhhhhhhh im so confusedddddddddddddddd
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:If this is Karen FB, why on earth would she have these pics? And if not, who is it and what's their agenda? Because she's been talking out loud about MJ being ill and frail....

Exactly my point!!
I don't know what to think anymore. Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

I am really confused. It can't be her on FB because why would she be questioning the HAT MAN/BLONDE WOMAN??
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

this could be a fake account ... because anyone can make one and fool us ... or this could be her's (but she got good pictures & but I doubt she put on her FB account) ..... I wouldn't know but Blond Woman is looking like M.J. a bit .. I am still betting on the Old Man though.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Yes! The woman's upperlip and bridge of the nose does like MJ's profile. Anything is plausible at this point. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

PinkLizard wrote:I am really confused. It can't be her on FB because why would she be questioning the HAT MAN/BLONDE WOMAN??

No, it can't! Why the Italian words if that's her FB???
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 pm

what does the photo point ou with the red circle on the blond womans head?
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamless Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 pm

kf didnt put this pic someone did that
if you look to the pic again you will see that its added by someone called camilla..
sorry for my english
dreamless
dreamless

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 pm

On Facebook, if you tag someone in a photo then it will show up in their photo album as well. If you click the picture, on the right side underneath it will tell you where it originated from, so it is more likely that this picture is in her FB acct because someone else tagged her in the picture rather than she actually added it herself. Does that make any sense?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

LOL...Dreamless we are on the same wave link...guess great minds think alike!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:47 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:On Facebook, if you tag someone in a photo then it will show up in their photo album as well. If you click the picture, on the right side underneath it will tell you where it originated from, so it is more likely that this picture is in her FB acct because someone else tagged her in the picture rather than she actually added it herself. Does that make any sense?

I didn't know that. Thank you!! cheers
I thought I was loosing my mind.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Rachel wrote:In the tabloids I have never heard her refwrrwd to as Karen Faye Kissinger before.

Kissinger could be either her married name or her full birth name, although I believe it's the first.

kdkennedy74 wrote:On Facebook, if you tag someone in a photo then it will show up in their photo album as well. If you click the picture, on the right side underneath it will tell you where it originated from, so it is more likely that this picture is in her FB acct because someone else tagged her in the picture rather than she actually added it herself. Does that make any sense?

Makes perfect sense, kdkennedy74. But darn I was hoping the weird pics were proof the Facebook page is fake. I really used to think Karen was one of Michael's few true-blue friends, now not so much. Sigh.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

I didn't know that. Thank you!! cheers
I thought I was loosing my mind.

@kdkennedy74, yep, what you say makes sense.
@Annieisnotokey, since you are a FB friend of her, could you perhaps just double check if the pics indeed originated somewhere? Just to be sure...? scratch
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 pm

I don't have Facebook...I don't like Facebook hehe ..well, what I saw Wink

I don't think it's the real Karen Facebook... her Twitter is locked and I tried to add her, and she didn't accept...well not yet and it's since a couple of days now. So, if she's SO open to the fans, it dosen't make sense Wink

My opinion Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
@Annieisnotokey, since you are a FB friend of her, could you perhaps just double check if the pics indeed originated somewhere? Just to be sure...? scratch

Yep, I doubled checked and the pic wasn't originally posted by KF, but by somebody called Camilla Puppa.

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Kf1p
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:41 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
dontmakeitfactual wrote:

Yep, I doubled checked and the pic wasn't originally posted by KF, but by somebody called Camilla Puppa.

Thanks for that! All clear now!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:43 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
Thanks for that! All clear now!

Yep! Cool
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
dontmakeitfactual wrote:

What does that mean?? That her Facbook is FAKE!! I mean, someone else but her, is writing and posting stuff in there.

I find it VERY odd, that she is so open to the fans suddenly, since she has always been very private about her work for Michael, and now he is babbeling all over the world, to Michaels fans on Facebook?? Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am

Much to my surprise KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Affraid , I found in her personal photo album these 2 pics:

What do you think?? KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Affraid

I need your opinions. My mind is not working properly today!!! KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Icon_eek

Some of the text which is in the blonde woman picture KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Icon_smile

Le labbra sono quasi uguali=
The lips are nearly equal

Ci sono delle linee sul viso che sembrano quelle di MJ=
There are a few lines on the face which seems the lines of Mj's face
(sort of)
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:15 am

Wait Wait. hold on a sec!
Is this the same Karen which writed that MJ was spoonfed, could not handle a computer and the red carpet at TII was MJ blood? Does this Karen have a pitchure with Michael when he was disguised as the mayor from the ghost?
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:21 am

But don't you have to approve a tag of yourself? Which means she had to approve those photos I think.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:But don't you have to approve a tag of yourself? Which means she had to approve those photos I think.
I think you're right.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 pm

i have karen on fb. i asked friendship to the other profile ancd she send me a message telling me the other account was full and to ask friendship to this profile with double name ... (?)
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:07 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:But don't you have to approve a tag of yourself? Which means she had to approve those photos I think.

On MySpace you do but not on facebook :-) However you can remove tags
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:11 am

SeeingClues wrote:can you ask her if she knows who the old man in the hat is?

I have her on facebook and somebody asked her about that old man and she said it was a family member of ... (don't remember who sorry )
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 am

Could hatman be the man below Prince?

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Jackso11
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 am

Grace wrote:Could hatman be the man below Prince?

KF Facebook - Hat Man & Blond Woman - PLZ READ IMPORTANT Jackso11

No we saw him at the funeral...it's not him.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down