Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ

+15
CantlivewithoutMJ
summer+sc3nt
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
PinkLizard
GirlSaturday
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
SmoothCriminal
bec
lovelidae
Sweet1
phoenix
EarthAngel90
CaptainJaneway
annieisnotokey
19 posters

Go down

Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ Empty Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 pm

What do you think?
The poster either knows something or likes to spread BS:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/hello-is-anyone-really-looking/#p64150

Suspect

Personally, I don't see MJ dressing up like a woman and holding hands with a man but who knows... desperate times call for desperate measures.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ Empty Re: Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:21 pm

WHAT A LOAD OF BS.

Back to top Go down

Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ Empty Re: Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 pm

well i do think the woman is mj. why be obvious and do the expected when you can do the unexpected? who would ever think MJ would dress as a woman. I hate to say this but i think he could most defintely pull it off. Smile
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:28 pm

uhm... scratch
haha

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 am

Well - *Michael don't think wrong of me , I am not a bad person - if you are seeing this* - he is a beautiful man - has good legs - I think he maybe could pull it off being a woman ... but My mind is still on the Old Man Costume ....!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 am

LOL if it comes out to be true i would personally give MJ an oscar.....this would be too funny
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 am

The thought has crossed my mind and i know it is not going to go over well but haven't they been saying that when MJ comes back we won't recognize him at all?

I just hope it did not involve a sex change because that would be too much and way over the top. LOL Smile
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:46 am

I think CaptainJaneway may have a point. Everyone would expect for MJ to disguise himself as an old man. Remember the movie Ghost? He was the town Mayor leading the towns folk/kids to the Maestro's mansion to run him out of town. I didn't know it was MJ until I read the credits and saw him getting made up afterwards. I think it's highly probable that he could have been the blonde woman. None of his fans would ever imagine him portraying a woman after all of these years of posing as old men. He fooled alot of folk if he pulled that one off for sure. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:12 am

IDK, maybe they know something we don't. Reading the post, this person never did say the woman was MJ they said to pay attention.

I just know that one of the two was MJ and that does my heart good to know.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:28 am

Adam's Apple Blonde looks just like MJ. Don't make me post my pics again...
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 am

haha bec i agree she looks like michael but im still suspious of the old man too Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:00 am

I read this topic about 2 weeks ago, when the pic of hatman and shemale suddenly appeared.
My first thought was of course: MJ has to be hat man....
Then came up the assumption that blond shemale could be MJ.

Since I have read that, I am confused. I can`t decide who he might have been on this
memorial.
None of them.....hat man....tranny....
I`d prefer MJ to be hat man...
don`t wanna see him as shemale...
but at the end..it doesn`t matter....
the most important part for me is, that he`s well and alive.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 am

I think the blond lady can be MJ, but he can also be hatman:s so confusing if we had a very good and clear picture of them it would be much easier(dont know how to spell it hahaha:P, whats the good spelling??)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 am

Blonde lady? Maybe. Old man? Maybe so even more. This is particularly puzzling since no one has positively identified either person. WHO are they to have been allowed to sit with close friends/family of the Jacksons?

MJFOREVER wrote:I think the blond lady can be MJ, but he can also be hatman:s so confusing if we had a very good and clear picture of them it would be much easier(dont know how to spell it hahaha:P, whats the good spelling??)
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 am

I think we definitely need to view them as a pair. They are both not what they appear to be. I am definitely leaning towards MJ being the blonde today but yesterday it was hat man! lol! All I know is that the two of them together, looking the way they do, MUST mean something???????????????????? Today, I feel the most confused Question
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am

Alright....I must know. I am going to watch the mem. again and see if I can get a clear view of "her".

I agree with CaptainJaneway...everyone that knows MJ, knows he is known for dressing as an old man..SO he knows we would be expecting him to dress as an old man at the mem. and we would be LOOKING for an old man. So he decides to go a step further and dress as a womwn cus NO ONE would even suspect it. And so what if he is holding a mans hand? Its part of the disguise. As far as the legs...has anyone REALLY seen MJ's legs lately? Do we really know what they look like? NO ONE would expect it to be him....cus we are so focused on the old man. A clever ploy.
And I also think the old man is in disguise too..dont know who it could be but his diguise is blatantly obvious....another way to divert our attention.

"And the Oscar goes to......MICHAEL JACKSON!!!"
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:35 am

LOL...if MJ was the Blonde Lady, then the Old Man might be one of those "friends" of his who failed to show up for the memorial. They (MJ and Diana or MJ and Mac...) might have been sitting there laughing their butts off.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Alright....I must know. I am going to watch the mem. again and see if I can get a clear view of "her".

I agree with CaptainJaneway...everyone that knows MJ, knows he is known for dressing as an old man..SO he knows we would be expecting him to dress as an old man at the mem. and we would be LOOKING for an old man. So he decides to go a step further and dress as a womwn cus NO ONE would even suspect it. And so what if he is holding a mans hand? Its part of the disguise. As far as the legs...has anyone REALLY seen MJ's legs lately? Do we really know what they look like? NO ONE would expect it to be him....cus we are so focused on the old man. A clever ploy.
And I also think the old man is in disguise too..dont know who it could be but his diguise is blatantly obvious....another way to divert our attention.

"And the Oscar goes to......MICHAEL JACKSON!!!"
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 am

If Michael is the blonde lady, then im Queen Elisabeth of England. Now you know lol

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

I've gone back and had a look at those pic. again but I still think the old man is Michael.. Looks like his hand and he had on one glove.. If Marlon's hints is anything to go by he did mentioned that Michael was dressed up like an old man before... Oh Michael why did you not had on that afro too so we don't hafta grow gray hairs and lose em bits by bits too.. I'm with THE JACKSONOLOGIST hafta watch the Memorial again... scratch
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:If Michael is the blonde lady, then im Queen Elisabeth of England. Now you know lol

Huh! lol!
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:If Michael is the blonde lady, then im Queen Elisabeth of England. Now you know lol

But i am Barack Obama you know.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 am

Well iether way,if we cant figure out who hat man or blonde lady is then its a good disguise and MJ has succeeded!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 am

Yes that's just great.. Michael must have wanted it to be that way then.. Both to boggle the mind lol...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 am

@ Bec

I just LOVE the name Apple's Adam Blonde! Everytime I hear it it makes me crack up so thank you Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 pm

They can do alot with cameras nowadays. Maybe if you were there in the audience you only saw ONE person...but trickery and special effects over the tv can produce TWO people. Maybe both are MJ......just saying.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Apparently blondie has officially been debunked at MJHD by Jewell:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/who-is-this/page-32/#p65848

She seems to be Randy Jackson's ex.gf Taunya Zilkie.

We still have Hat Man, though. geek
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah, there's still Hat Man!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Long Live The Queen

(lol) Very Happy

Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ MJcompare
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Human_nature wrote:

her Twiiter ...if someone have guts to ask her..who was the old man near her lolll ;P

[url=http://twitter.com/taunyadee
http://twitter.com/taunyadee[/quote[/url]]

Erm ok, who has the guts to tell her she has an adam's apple?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

If Jewel says it isn't MJ, then I know for sure it is. Unless that blonde she posted pics of developed a man's chin and an adam's apple lately, it's not her. Besides the resemblence stops at the hair color Rolling Eyes

Edited to add, oh and that's quite a burley set of man forearms AA Blonde's got.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Oh Bec I swear to God you make me laugh so much!!!! Thanks Hon Smile xx
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Rachel wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

bec wrote:If Jewel says it isn't MJ, then I know for sure it is. Unless that blonde she posted pics of developed a man's chin and an adam's apple lately, it's not her. Besides the resemblence stops at the hair color Rolling Eyes

Edited to add, oh and that's quite a burley set of man forearms AA Blonde's got.

Amazing how we all love Jewel. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 pm

bec wrote:If Jewel says it isn't MJ, then I know for sure it is. Unless that blonde she posted pics of developed a man's chin and an adam's apple lately, it's not her. Besides the resemblence stops at the hair color Rolling Eyes

Yea I'm with "bec" here... They are both blonds that's where the resemblence ends to me though. Taunya Zilkie looks much more feminine.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rachel wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! Funny!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:29 am

i ask her who was the old man near her...now i wait to see if she answer my question...
Laughing
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 am

flory24 wrote:i ask her who was the old man near her...now i wait to see if she answer my question...
Laughing

Good Lordy lol... Great now let us know what she says.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 am

OK...i watched jewells post...she may be right with Randys daughter....
but I think that is not a really important point.
Of course I don`t know if MJ is hat man....AA blondy or none of them...
but the only thing Taunya Zilkie and tranny have in common is the color of the hair.
So I`m with bec and summersc3nt...

It was also mentioned that Miss Zilkie was Randy's gf just for a short time.
So wth would she be allowed to sit in the 2nd row? She is currently not in a relationship
with Randy...and she was no longterm gf of him....This makes no sense at all...

and besides I made some comparison:
Miss Zilckie has
a high forehead ---AA blonde not
AA blonde has an slightly advanced jaw (hope you get what I mean...my english is not so proper)
Miss Zilckies jaw is not advanced.
and ultimately: Miss Zilckie has no ADAMS APPLE....

ok..that were my thoughts about this topic....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:13 am

ilprincipe wrote:OK...i watched jewells post...she may be right with Randys daughter....
but I think that is not a really important point.
Of course I don`t know if MJ is hat man....AA blondy or none of them...
but the only thing Taunya Zilkie and tranny have in common is the color of the hair.
So I`m with bec and summersc3nt...

It was also mentioned that Miss Zilkie was Randy's gf just for a short time.
So wth would she be allowed to sit in the 2nd row? She is currently not in a relationship
with Randy...and she was no longterm gf of him....This makes no sense at all...

and besides I made some comparison:
Miss Zilckie has
a high forehead ---AA blonde not
AA blonde has an slightly advanced jaw (hope you get what I mean...my english is not so proper)
Miss Zilckies jaw is not advanced.
and ultimately: Miss Zilckie has no ADAMS APPLE....

ok..that were my thoughts about this topic....

I'm well able to understand your English ilprincipe.. and you're a good observant. The Adams Apple says it all. Zilckie she is not.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 am

oh thanks...that's nice of you summersc3nt Smile

I just read another thread...I compared Navi (MJ imposter)
and AA blonde....
Shape of face is similar
foreheads are similar
advanced jaw is similar
nose is similar
height might be similar

so they have more in common than Taunya Zilckie and AA blonde...
but someone mentioned Navi was at the memorial as Navi...
I didn`t find anything..no pics etc.

but if Navi wasn't at the memorial as Navi..he might have been AA blonde...

The only thing I wonder...whoever this person is...there must have been reasons, that she may have been allowed to sit in the 2nd row....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 am

You're welcome ilprincipe..

There is a possibility it could be Navi is the blond.. Good pointers you posted.. Anyway till someone is able to point out which is Navi at the Memorial..

Did this for comparison..
Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ Navian10

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add pic.)
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:You're welcome ilprincipe..

There is a possibility it could be Navi is the blond.. Good pointers you posted.. Anyway till someone is able to point out which is Navi at the Memorial..

Did this for comparison..
Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ Navian10

But why the hell would navi dress up like a woman?
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Navi as a Woman ??? LMAO - I don't think so ... well - Michael could be the Old Man and Navi is The AA woman as a distraction ... Everyone can start thinking Michael is the Woman - No Attention to The Old Man.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 pm

It was just because on MJHD jewell claimed that AA blonde might be Taunya Zilckie
and I disagreed.
I thought Navi would rather be shemale than Taunya Zilckie...
was just a thought....

and Cynthia Blanchard -never heard of her before-
I also think, she has:
- no advanced jar
-compared with shemale a higher forehead
- no Adams Apple...

So the only similarity -blond long hair-
just my opinion.

and again the observation: Whoever shemale and hat man may be...
they must be special persons. Otherwise they wouldn't have been in the 2nd row.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Human_nature wrote:I still think Cynthia Blanchard really look-like the blonde woman LOL Razz

Somebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ CynthialSomebody at MJHD says Memorial Blond is MJ 000000zsf

Twitter :

http://twitter.com/cdfblanchard

http://www.humanville.com/aboutauthor.html

Oh yea the chin, lips and hair is bout the same lol... It's a well laid plan on Michael's part. It wouldn't be Michael's if it is simple.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum