Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting ....

+2
Rach
EarthAngel90
6 posters

Go down

What should be the Title for My Book ?

Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_lcap46%Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_lcap0%Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_lcap15%Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_lcap38%Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Empty Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting ....

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:05 pm

I was watching a old clip of Michael talking about He would walk at night and wanting to make a friend with anyone (I wish I could be his friend especially now) ... I am making a mini - book and naming my book ahead Wink @EarthAngel90 Productions@ - (All Rights Are Reversed). Wink

this is the book so far(No Title Yet)- " a girl one day was reading "Moonwalk" and completely understand Michael like he was family , girl with a heart of gold was thinking ..." I could go back in time" - she went to a friend who was genius - made a time machine - he said " why are you doing this "? she said " to meet a earth angel who doesn't have one thing he really wanted at that time - didn't have a friend in the world - I want to be that friend !" he said " Ok , what year "? - " Year 1982 - beginning of a Angel's Loneliness and the Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship".... she went in the Machine and Sent Back ... She fell out of the Sky and Landed in California ... in a Farmer's Bail of Hay ... She got out of the Bay of Hay ... and Said "that was crazy" ... she dusted herself off and Look at her outfit(Classic Jeans + Vintage Tee + Knee High Boots + Classic HairStyle) - I must be in 1982 !!! she saw a car and found keys in it - Her Time Friend left a note in the Vehicle - "every is made for you in that time - good luck and tell him I said "hi!" - Her friend setup everything for her - Home , Car , a Job that was believable ... she drive the car to her home location ... mysteriously her home right down 2 blocks from M.J.'s California Home .... she said " My House is 2 blocks away from him - Cool!".

I will give you Part 2 - *2morrow*..... It's already 10 pages out of me ... will continue on here !!!! hoping one day to make it a novel !!!! Very Happy
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Empty Re: Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting ....

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Awwww that's so lovely! Can I make one suggestion and that would be if you plan to use Michael in your book, can I marry him?! It may be the only chance I get lol.

BTW I like the title "Unknown Friendship" as a title Smile

Last edited by Rachel on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting .... Empty Re: Making a Book ... Pretty Interesting ....

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm

aww how lovely I voted for unknown friendship Very Happy lol @rachel Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Do you know where I could find part 2?
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm

cirque333 wrote:Do you know where I could find part 2?

Here is Part 2 - She was bored of her new home (and found a device on the table) - so Time Traveler Friend (he left a device - she could stick in her ear to hear him from his time)said " Go for a Walk at Midnight" - the girl said " Why ? At Midnight ?" - Time Traveler Friend said " You Know , You Know". She started to walk at midnight - she was looking at the stars and skyline on her walk ... she said "Beautiful Night 2night" ... she kept walking and decided to head home ... she walk back home and saw a Guy on the end of a Driveway looking sad and lonely ... She said in her head - "he looks lonely - maybe I can make a friend with him!" She didn't know that the guy she wanted a Beautiful Friendship with - the one she read her book - none other than Michael Himself.

She walked up to him and said "Hello There!" ... Michael jumped and got scared but Imbraced the welcome ... he said "Hello ,I haven't seen you around here before - new here?!" she said "Yeah completely new and a Little Lost - Why are you outside by yourself?"

Part 3 will be posted 2morrow ..... I hope you like reading it so far Wink .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:00 am

It sounds wonderful so far. How is part 3 coming along? Smile
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Here is Part 3 - Michael said " I trying to make friends with anyone - I am really lonely". The Girl saw his face and started to feel very emotional and started to cry. Michael said " don't cry - I hate to see a pretty girl cry". The girl said " you aren't alone - I be your friend ... !" Michael looked at her and said "Really? That's great ! - What is your name?" She Said (Her Name is Maralynn Jane LaVanguard) "Maralynn Jane LaVanguard ... is my name - What is yours?" He said "Michael Joseph Jackson - Lovely 2 Meet You , Maralynn - I hope we can stay good friends". "You are really nice", Said Michael. Michael said " So - where are you from originally?" Maralynn kinda got nervous said " I move a lot , but I am originally from Texas (moved 2 different parts of town in texas)- left there and Move here to California". Michael said " Interesting - You're like a Roaming Traveler , right ?" Maralynn said "My Roaming Days are Over - I got a Home and A Good Friend - No need to Roam anymore." Michael Smiled Happily. *Maralynn's thoughs - He has the Most Beautiful Smile - I have ever seen - like a Angel*.

Part 4 - will continue soon .. keep reading .. I will keep posting !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 am

Very good,i like reading it.
Keep going Smile
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Part 4 -Maralynn said "I am heading home now - See you Tomorrow?" Michael said "Sure , We can have a Day of Fun Tomorrow." Maralynn said " That would be great !" They Hugged each other and she shuffled on home. Her Friend from her year she Nicknamed - "Time" - talk to her as she was going to bed - " Well - did you your Wish when well?" Maralynn said "Yes , It was Wonderful and Amazing , I got to meet him and we became friends - We have a whole day planned tomorrow!" Time said " That's Great -Hope you have Fun Tomorrow."

She took a bath and after that - headed to bed. Next Day - Michael came Running To Maralynn's House - he rang the doorbell and Maralynn came running down the stairs exicted and fell down hard ... She Yelled " The Door's Open" then yelled "Ow , Damn It !" Michael opened the door and Saw Maralynn Hurt on the floor - her ankle twisted and He ran to her and help her out ... Michael said " My God are you alright?" Maralynn said " I am fine ... ok , I am not ... I am in Pain and I don't want to admit it to you". Michael said " You very stubborn admitting things aren't you ? - but I help you". *Maralynn's Thoughts - I hope he doesn't think I am making a excuse - I really want to have fun.*
Part 5 - Coming Soon ... Keep Reading !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:04 pm

I am sure Maralynn really does want to have fun because she traveled through time to find him and comfort him. I love that they help each other when they are in need that's what love is all about.
Love the story!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Part 5 - Michael helped Maralynn by holding her hand and lifting her side and helping her to her couch. She was wearing a Classic Tight Dress with a Taliored White Top and Classic Leather Flat Boots & Madonna Hairband Hair and Michael was Wearing a Classic Brown Leather Jacket & Yellow T-shirt and Classic Tight Blue Jeans & Leather Boots (Short Hairstyle). Michael said "Well - you can't do much , can you?" Maralynn said "No , I am Sorry , Really Really Sorry". Michael said " It's Ok , well we can have fun here". Maralynn looked at him funny -" What ? , I am in a Bind Right Now." Michael said "We can Talk and Play Cards" - Maralynn loved Michael's Enthusiasm for Everything - She was loving her Friendship with Michael every minute.

Part 6 - Coming Soon ..... Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 pm

So far I love this story

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Part 6 - Maralynn & Michael played Go - Fish & Poker & Solitare and Talked & Talked away - Maralynn was looking at him with a untouched feeling in her ... "Love and Understanding".... Maralynn Started to feel something for Michael , She didn't say anything because she want to keep a Innocent Friendship. She started to daydream ... Michael tapped her hand and said " Your Turn" , she turned around & looked at him and said "Oh , My Turn again?" - they talked & talked until 2 A.M. in the morning ... and Michael said " I got to get home - Joe will worry and freak out." Maralynn said " I understand , see ya sweetheart". Michael walked home , Maralynn has a feeling - she was unsure of herself but she doesn't want to ruin anything.

Part 7 - Coming Soon - I will only reveal 10 pages of my book - I giving you a full long preview of my book - the rest of 43 pages (hoping some day - it will be a small but good novel - I am going to try it see if I can.) Thanxs for Reading ! *EarthAngel90 Productions - All Rights are Reversed*
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:26 pm

I love reading this story-sounds like a sweet friendship developing. Smile
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 pm

All Rights are Reversed*Loved that one ;)LOL
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Is there more? I hope you're not done with it? Smile
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Part 7 - 1 Wonderful Year Later - Michael loved Maralynn and she was everywhere with Michael. She was even in the papers told as "Normal Love Interest" - Maralynn said "We are not romantically involved - we are just good friends" Michael said " get used to it , they will not leave it alone." Michael said to Maralynn "Why don't we have fun with it ?!" Maralynn's Face turned red like a bowl of cherries .. and Michael said "You Ok, Right?" Maralynn said " Yeah , I am putting on my dress you gave me for the(83') Grammys , K?" - Michael was in the room but Miranda had a Dressing Room in her closet she was in - Michael was wearing His Famous Glittered Top - Black Pants - Shoes - His Famous Avatar Sunglasses + Legendary White Glove. She was invited to the Grammys - She was personally invited By Michael as a Guest - Brooke couldn't make it - Maralynn was Giddy with Exictement and Was happy that she was chosen - Michael was such a Sweetheart , He bought her a Beautiful Dress - Black Flowing with Classic Embellshements ... Michael had taste in everything.

Part 8 - Very Soon ... I will Continue !!! Thanxs for Reading !!!! : )
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Sweeeet! I can't wait!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Part 8 - Michael was downstairs waiting , Maralynn came down in the dress - Michael Smilied and Said " Wow , you look lovely ... Well are we off ?" Maralynn said " Yes, we are on our way". Michael walked the end of the Sidewalk with Maralynn's hand in his - She was Blushing - she had hid it well by the Makeup she was wearing - he let her sit first , helped her in the Rolls Royce , She said " Wow , Exquisite Vehicle" - Michael entered in and said " Yeah , They send it to me for the Grammys". Maralynn was shocked how , Michael was so Down2Earth , Didn't let fame go to his Head - he was Still Same Michael she started to Fall for ..... Michael said "Well - do think this is exicting?" Maralynn said "Every moment is Exhilarating". Michael laughed then said "I'm used to this - Gets boring after a while". Maralynn said "If you ever want to get away - you have me be there with you - I be your support". Michael Smilied and look happy.

Part 9 - 2Morrow ... Thanxs for Reading !!!! *EarthAngel90 Productions*

I maybe give you a Preview of Maralynn Meets the Family - Pg. 17 - 20 - if you continue to read ... Thanx U for the Love of My Book !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down