Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we making things worse?

+6
Another.Part.Of.Me
~~Kristy~~
Rach
Human_nature
clover
zen71
10 posters

Go down

Are we making things worse? Empty Are we making things worse?

Post by zen71 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:18 am

I go back and forth on the possibility of a hoax. It would require a tremendous amount of coordination and likely a lot of money to have certain people stay mum about it.

Given the recent info re Tohme, I'm more inclined to believe it might be a Witness Protection situation, in which case he would really NEED us to believe or just accept that he is gone from the public eye for very good reason - his personal safety.

Isn't it worth considering that in our frantic quest to expose the truth, we might actually be doing him a huge disservice? That when he really might NEED for people to give him the space he never had, we're exposing him to harm by not doing so?

(On a separate note, I sometimes wonder if he was murdered and that a lot of the disinformation we see is actually meant to lead us away from thinking about that.)

There is so little that we actually KNOW for a fact, whatever the situation is. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, just trying to be honest and consider what impact we might be having.
zen71
zen71

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Are we making things worse? Empty Re: Are we making things worse?

Post by clover Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:32 am

I agree with your points, I too keep changing my mind what i believe, if this is a hoax then it would require enormous amounts of time and money from government resources,( but then of course they would know that MJ could repay that and more), there would have to be so many people in on it I'm not sure it could be possible. Not to mention the pile of lawsuits that would be thrown his way if he were to be found alive. BUT if this is a hoax then i think it has to be witness protection, maybe he's outing the dodgy doctors that have plagued the stars for decades and also other figures that have tried to control him. If he is under witness protection i dont think there is anything we could do to put him in jeapordy because he would be under good protection and probably moving around all the time. Or could the Jackson family have organised this themselves as an intervention if MJ's drug addiction is true? It could be the only way to get him out of the control of his many leeches who worked for him. It would certainly explain their strange behaviour!! I dont know what to believe any more to be honest. it's all so confusing
clover
clover
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:19 am

@ zen71

I think you have made some interesting points, however I don't beieve we are putting Michael in danger.

If someone (not saying it is Michael) didn't want us to know what was going on there wouldn't be so many unanswered questions and inconsistencies surrounding the "death". We are been given this information for a reason and we have to sit back and fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

If I thought we were putting Michael in any danger I would be the first person to stop researching and see what happens but I don't feel that we are.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 am

No I don't think we are.We are true real fans of Michael's and we must solve this mystery.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 am

Rachel wrote:@ zen71

I think you have made some interesting points, however I don't beieve we are putting Michael in danger.

If someone (not saying it is Michael) didn't want us to know what was going on there wouldn't be so many unanswered questions and inconsistencies surrounding the "death". We are been given this information for a reason and we have to sit back and fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

If I thought we were putting Michael in any danger I would be the first person to stop researching and see what happens but I don't feel that we are.
Hear Hear! Seconded.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 am

I dont think its witness protection at ALL!! The FBI and CIA would NEVER in a million yrs allow the f*ck ups that have happened thus far. They are suppose to be protecting someones life, Michael Jacksons life, and they would certainly be far more protective of him.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:00 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I dont think its witness protection at ALL!! The FBI and CIA would NEVER in a million yrs allow the f*ck ups that have happened thus far. They are suppose to be protecting someones life, Michael Jacksons life, and they would certainly be far more protective of him.

I totally agree.

Plus, I d not think they would allow all this nonsense to surround his disappearance/ death either. They'd probably let the media know NOT TO GO THERE.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Rachel wrote:@ zen71

Hear Hear! Seconded.

I agree 100% Rachel, there wouldn't be so many holes in the case if it was for him to disappear for good or if he was really dead.
Michael knows what he's doing.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:22 am

i understand your concerns, i really do. But... no, i dont think we're putting him in any danger. I mean, hoax believers are considered desperate fanatics, who are refusing to accept and let go.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down