Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From MJHD michaeljacksonlive.com no longer there

+4
ishealive
pumpkin
annieisnotokey
Human_nature
8 posters

Go down

From MJHD michaeljacksonlive.com no longer there Empty From MJHD michaeljacksonlive.com no longer there

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Courtesy of MJDH poster.....When u go on www.michaeljacksonlive.com u get a message that says its no longer up...as of 20th August, yesterday

Now the poster on MJDH looked into the domain server info and found this

I just did a whois look-up for the domain. It is not in redemption. If it was it would have said so in the whois look-up. Instead, it expires
on March 12, 2010. A few weeks after the expiration date the domain will go into what's called “redemption”. I did a whois look-up
at enom.com and the domain is privately registered.

Domain Name: MICHAELJACKSONLIVE.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Updated Date: 05-mar-2009
Creation Date: 12-mar-2000
Expiration Date: 12-mar-2010

Now what is this creation date 2000, the update was the day of o2 press conference, but also what is the expiration date???

Also if you went to www.peterpan.net it took you to www.michaeljacksonlive.com automatically, but if you go on www.peterpan.net now it takes you to amazon Michael Jackson number ones album.....im flummoxed, haha!!

Back to top Go down

From MJHD michaeljacksonlive.com no longer there Empty Re: From MJHD michaeljacksonlive.com no longer there

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

From MJHD michaeljacksonlive.com no longer there Empty Re: From MJHD michaeljacksonlive.com no longer there

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm

OMG for the last hour honest, check the other forum, iv just done peter pan link and it has took me to mjlive, omg, please go to other forum on burial sept 3rd topic page 2, we have all been trying for ages, now it has just come back, really honestly, no joke!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Omg me and my friend are goin absolutely mad, someone is definitely watching the MJHD definitely, we keep clicking it and typing it in the search bar and its so totally there now, wow!!

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Deb wrote:
Also if you went to www.peterpan.net it took you to www.michaeljacksonlive.com automatically, but if you go on www.peterpan.net now it takes you to amazon Michael Jackson number ones album.....im flummoxed, haha!!

I just went to www.peterpan.net and it redirected me to www.michaeljacksonlive.com, fully working. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:39 pm

I've just gotten onto www.michaeljacksonlive.com no problem, 23.38pm UK don't know what everyone means???????????????
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:39 pm

THE LINK, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/tmz-burial-delayed-until-sept-3rd/page-2

They have screensaved it there with all the info that we was all getting, this is unreal!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Ok heres my feelings, sorry to upset anyone but i believe he has passed, or so my heart tells me....but then my brain tells me otherwise, well something is definitely going on and it is swaying me to and fro as each day passes, i have never come across anything quite like this in all my life....and i dont know how to explain it other than its all been arranged to make us think he could have hoaxed his death by others around him.....then there is all the small stuff in my everyday life that seems to be heaven sent, for instance today i was out in the car listening to MJ songs when The Man by MJ and Paul McCartney came on and the words, 'im alive and im here forever' blasting out at me....its just all very surreal, im not a great believer in weird things but im sure as hell confused at the moment!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Wait a sec are you saying that site was created in 2000??????
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Pease. I don't understand Nothing... Please a resume
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Yes, then updated on the day of o2 press conference, go to the link http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/tmz-burial-delayed-until-sept-3rd/page-2
scroll down its all the info there and the screen save, its been like that for one hour for me until @human nature told me it was working again....i feel like im goin mad now really!!! When i went on the peterpan.net it sent me to Amazon Michael Jackson number ONes album, now it goes to mjlive.com, i really have to take a break cos things have been freaking me out no end today, and im thinking bout it more than i should...Please go on that link and see please im not goin mad!! I did it over an over again for an hour, i know im not going mad or my friend!!

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm completely lost here.

Why would a site being up / down / registered 10 years ago or 10 minutes ago / redirected to another site / etc. is proof that MJ is dead / alive / faked his death / was murdered ???

Aren't we reading too much into things or did I miss something completely? Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Well its not gonna tell us if he is alive or dead etc, but it is very strange....and i think proves that someone is definitely watching the MJHD forum....maybe its just us over there that think this, but then again we all witnessed it...maybe if it had not changed back you would understand....sorry im sure Rachel will delete this thread, i dont mind Rachel, feel free. Its no use to anyone...sorry everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Deb wrote:Well its not gonna tell us if he is alive or dead etc, but it is very strange....and i think proves that someone is definitely watching the MJHD forum....maybe its just us over there that think this, but then again we all witnessed it...maybe if it had not changed back you would understand....sorry im sure Rachel will delete this thread, i dont mind Rachel, feel free. Its no use to anyone...sorry everyone.

I see your point, thanks for explaining.

And of course MJHD Forum is being watched!

I even posted a thread about it - coincidentally the day before the Forum was closed:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/yes-we-are-being-watched-lets-think-together-figure-out-why&value=sf%25members%252%25user1358&search=1&ret=all

So nothing surprises me anymore, you know. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:34 pm

I witnessed this when I saw the MJHD thread before - I found www.peterpan.net a while ago which went to the MJLive Memory webpage and when I saw the thread on the main site I keyed this in it came up the Amazon page for Number Ones... so I tried again after seeing THIS thread and WHAM - back to the memory page.

We are BEING WATCHED.

At least the main forum is.

And interesting that www.michaeljacksonlive.com was bought March 12, 2000...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 pm

DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD

I saw www.peterpan.net direct me to Number Ones rather than MJLive, and after learning that the site www.michaeljacksonlive.com was bought in March 12th 2000 and expires in March 12th 2010 you have to ask why the site was bought so early. I guess Sony may have wanted MJ to tour in the future and so bought the domain before anyone else, but I'm just not sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 pm

@annieisnotokey Iv just read your thread on the link, yes i remember and also that the forum closed for whatever....but im implying its not just anyone watching, (as we know lots of people go on out of curiosity to have a look, because it is a mystery to the most non believer)....im implying its obviously someone associated with the website watching or being informed to have it reinstated after we had been talking about it, this wasnt something that happened in minutes it was like that apparently for a few hours, i only witnessed an hour...anyway enough said but store it in the memorybox along with everything else....for who or what knows!!

Back to top Go down

Post by michaeljacksonvivo Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 pm

OMG Please, I dont understand nothing... What´s happen?????????
michaeljacksonvivo
michaeljacksonvivo

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 41

http://www.michaeljacksonestavivo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 pm

if u register and pay on this site u can view more details. I´m not registered and i cant afford to be
a member on this site..Is anyone member on there?

peterpan.org

We have 9 historical whois records for Peterpan.org

created : 2002-10-22

2007-10-19

2008-03-15
2008-08-27
2008-11-01
2008-12-22

2009-02-09
2009-04-16
2009-07-06

source: http://domain-history.domaintools.com/#nsmessages

and peterpan.net :

We have 16 historical whois records for Peterpan.net.
Here is a complete list of dates that we have whois records for.

created : 2002-10-22

2005-05-14
2005-05-16
2005-10-27

2006-06-07

2007-03-04
2007-03-08
2007-11-01

2008-03-15
2008-07-27
2008-10-30

2009-01-16
2009-02-09
2009-04-16
2009-07-07
2009-08-05
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Deb wrote:@annieisnotokey Iv just read your thread on the link, yes i remember and also that the forum closed for whatever....but im implying its not just anyone watching, (as we know lots of people go on out of curiosity to have a look, because it is a mystery to the most non believer)....im implying its obviously someone associated with the website watching or being informed to have it reinstated after we had been talking about it, this wasnt something that happened in minutes it was like that apparently for a few hours, i only witnessed an hour...anyway enough said but store it in the memorybox along with everything else....for who or what knows!!

Ok, thanks for further explaining this to me.
I'll keep an eye on this issue. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:29 pm

arghh im going crazy Mad
I cant understand nothing anymore,i need to sleep.
Bye sweeties.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down