Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

4 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 pm

I threw up!!!

That was my reaction.

I had to see this cause they were really good. They came with facts, noone ever did before.

How do you seriously think My body will react when Michael is revealing himself??
I mean, look at my reactions now, and thats just because I dont know where he is.

Michael better not walk next to me, when we see him again lol
Not that day though

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 pm

I cried because the videos solidified everything I felt deep inside of my heart from the day I heard that MJ had died. That is the day I googled as to whether or not MJ faked his death. That lead me to MJDH until they went down and lead me here to the backup forum.

Thank God he is alive. I just want him to be happy and at peace. I want him to live his life with his beautiful children and do whatever he wants without being baggered and maliciously talked about or followed by papparazzi.

Wherever he shows up should he ever comeback I will be there come hell or high water. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:40 am

OMG ... I am crying so hard - I am so happy and screaming in the inside !!!! ... Michael , if you are reading this - you made my 2 months & 5 days of my life - one hell of a Emotional Rollercoaster - Crying My Eyes Out (Bloodshot for 3 weeks) - Losing My Mind (Talking to Myself) - Me Researching Until I know for sure (found MJHD -Top Poster - BelieverAngel90 - 1,179 Posts since July 13 & Then Joined Here after the Admin Destruction and Continue Typing My Heart Out Same Way on MJHD) - Depression like crazy , wouldn't eat for 5 days - restless - tired - anixous - nervous - Thinking About U and Seeing Signs of You - (I am not crazy , but My Family thinks I am) - Michael just know we love you and hope you are at peace - if you do comeback (Which I am pray you will...) Nothing is going to change my mind about you in anyway ... I will be here typing my fingers off until I can't type anymore ... With All Heart and Love for Ya , Michael. Relax "Earth Angel" - I still will be here !!!! Keep The Faith !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 am

I think that those video's are all great facts and it all makes sence to me.
My bf was looking at that fony death certificate and I even notice the date at the bottom and knew something wasn't right with it along with everything else!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum