Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

4 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 pm

They Must be in on it ... Only they are VIP ??? Come On ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Sweet1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Quite frankly! I don't find this surprising at all. MJ was a genuis and ahead of his time. He knew about marketing early on in his life. Why better way then to hire people who can help propel you back to the top of the world. I bought his DVD from the Bucharest concert in 1992. When he popped on stage and stood there the crowd went crazy. MJ must have stood there for a good 5 mins before he removed his sunglasses and continued to stand there. People were fainting and he hadn't begin to sing. Yeah! He'll be beyond that when he comes back. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Quite frankly! I don't find this surprising at all. MJ was a genuis and ahead of his time. He knew about marketing early on in his life. Why better way then to hire people who can help propel you back to the top of the world. I bought his DVD from the Bucharest concert in 1992. When he popped on stage and stood there the crowd went crazy. MJ must have stood there for a good 5 mins before he removed his sunglasses and continued to stand there. People were fainting and he hadn't begin to sing. Yeah! He'll be beyond that when he comes back. Keep the Faith!

I wonder how they will react, If Mike chose to reveal himsefl

I think ill either die, or faint and bang my head against the floor, wich will put me into a coma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

I am sure folk will surpass fainting. They will probably keel over with a heart attack, anxiety attacks, hyper-ventillating, jump off bridges, jumping out of windows. I can't wait! Have a blessed evening. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:52 pm

What I find interesting is that if you go to their website and click on client list, it is not a long one and Jermaine is the only Jackson listed. Wasn't this Michael's memorial and not Jermaine's? At least this is what I thought so why are they VIP for Michael?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down