Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am gonna whoop the New Of The World's ass!!!

+7
CantStopLovingU
Grace
neverlandsfairy
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
DawneVee
EarthAngel90
Rach
11 posters

Go down

I am gonna whoop the New Of The World's ass!!! Empty I am gonna whoop the New Of The World's ass!!!

Post by Rach Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:13 pm

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/466590/The-truth-about-Michael-Jacksons-perfect-test-tube-family.html

I guess I will be sending yet ANOTHER email to these jerks after reading this article.

Please guys, support me on this one and send your emails as well. We need to take a stand and show them that they can't keep printing this. I know many of you have said it won't make a difference because they won't print the emails but until we can come up with another solution it's a start.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

I am gonna whoop the New Of The World's ass!!! Empty Re: I am gonna whoop the New Of The World's ass!!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:14 pm

I just pressed the link, the headlines were enough for me to go off!!! THIS HAS TO STOP.

I hate the damn media

Dont worry im gonna send them an email. Im done with beeing polite!!

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I am gonna whoop the New Of The World's ass!!! Empty Re: I am gonna whoop the New Of The World's ass!!!

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Do It MBMJ !!! I would love to see the email if you do it - add three words for me : F***k The Press!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:27 pm

MyBelovedMJ....Girl I totally love your picture of MJ and Peter Pan at the bottom of your posts...how freakin' adorable!!!! I love you
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 pm

DawneVee wrote:MyBelovedMJ....Girl I totally love your picture of MJ and Peter Pan at the bottom of your posts...how freakin' adorable!!!! I love you

Thanks, I cant stop looking at it.

It goes right into my heart.

Hope Michael would love it, if he sees this?

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Was just thinking the same thing....

DawneVee wrote:MyBelovedMJ....Girl I totally love your picture of MJ and Peter Pan at the bottom of your posts...how freakin' adorable!!!! I love you
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Sorry but what i need to tell about this article, I just can express on my mother language!

Eu quero matar esse desgraçado, infeliz porque você não vai vender sua mãe que certamente é uma p%$a sem escrúpulos, e que lamenta ter te botado no mundo.Aberração da natureza, o inferno te aguarda festejando, pra ferrar tua b$$$da e eu adoraria estar lá pra assistir você sendo f#$#$%$%$dido pelo capeta!Quanta vergonha para o ser humano, a que ponto nós chegamos, e mais cachorro é quem compra essas mer#$#$s.Wacko Jacko é O C@%¨$%$%@$LHO SEU MALDITO CHUPIM SANGUESSUGA PARASITA SALAFRARIO VAGABUNDO CRETINO INFELIZ MISERÁVEL DE UMA FIGA!Tu é que deve ser um neo-nazista psicopata!Eu queria te mandar para Auschwitz e eu mesma te torrar vivo, mas antes , cortar teu P$%U e te fazer comer ele em pedacinhos!

LEAVE THE BABIES ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
LEAVE MICHAEL ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY LOVE RUN, HIDE YOURSELF OF THIS DISGUSTING HELL WE CALL EARTH, YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO KEEP WALKING AMONG US, SO GO BEYOND US, GO PLAY WITH THE BUTTERFLIES WHERE THE FIELDS ARE GREEN AND TREES GROWS FREELY, WHERE THE FLOWERS SMELL AS VANILLA AND YOU CAN SEE THE MOON GLOW!NEVER COME BACK IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO, WE DO NOT DESERV IT...What us , mankind had done to you?What miserable worms we had become digging on a virtual grave that you had not have been even put to laid?We are parasites running over your skin, slowly killing you alive, we stole the sparkle of your eyes.But BELIEVE MY LOVE, there are still ones as US HERE, that stand by your side, that will never accept the mud to be throw over you face again.We will fight till the end, to protect you, and yes yes YOUR PERFECT FAMILY.The treasure of innocence on this place called Earth. Meu amor, você tem a mim e nossos amigos para te defender! We will be your shield, so no need to withdraw your sword! Sad Sad

And last but not least MBMJ your signture had brung tears to my eyes.

Rachel count with me I will send a lot of emails for them!LETS DO IT TOGETHER, LETS DEFEND HIS GOOD NAME!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

That pic makes me feel all warm and calm ... I hope Michael does see that - I am falling in love with it !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Sorry but what i need to tell about this article, I just can express on my mother language!

Eu quero matar esse desgraçado, infeliz porque você não vai vender sua mãe que certamente é uma p%$a sem escrúpulos, e que lamenta ter te botado no mundo.Aberração da natureza, o inferno te aguarda festejando, pra ferrar tua b$$$da e eu adoraria estar lá pra assistir você sendo f#$#$%$%$dido pelo capeta!Quanta vergonha para o ser humano, a que ponto nós chegamos, e mais cachorro é quem compra essas mer#$#$s.Wacko Jacko é O C@%¨$%$%@$LHO SEU MALDITO CHUPIM SANGUESSUGA PARASITA SALAFRARIO VAGABUNDO CRETINO INFELIZ MISERÁVEL DE UMA FIGA!Tu é que deve ser um neo-nazista psicopata!Eu queria te mandar para Auschwitz e eu mesma te torrar vivo, mas antes , cortar teu P$%U e te fazer comer ele em pedacinhos!

LEAVE THE BABIES ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
LEAVE MICHAEL ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY LOVE RUN, HIDE YOURSELF OF THIS DISGUSTING HELL WE CALL EARTH, YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO KEEP WALKING AMONG US, SO GO BEYOND US, GO PLAY WITH THE BUTTERFLIES WHERE THE FIELDS ARE GREEN AND TREES GROWS FREELY, WHERE THE FLOWERS SMELL AS VANILLA AND YOU CAN SEE THE MOON GLOW!NEVER COME BACK IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO, WE DO NOT DESERV IT...What us , mankind had done to you?What miserable worms we had become digging on a virtual grave that you had not have been even put to laid?We are parasites running over your skin, slowly killing you alive, we stole the sparkle of your eyes.But BELIEVE MY LOVE, there are still ones as US HERE, that stand by your side, that will never accept the mud to be throw over you face again.We will fight till the end, to protect you, and yes yes YOUR PERFECT FAMILY.The treasure of innocence on this place called Earth. Meu amor, você tem a mim e nossos amigos para te defender! We will be your shield, so no need to withdraw your sword! Sad Sad

Rachel count with me I will send a lot of emails for them!LETS DO IT TOGETHER, LETS DEFEND HIS GOOD NAME!

Im sorry hon.

My signature was not ment for you to cry. I just wanted to show my love for Michael. I`ll remove it if it makes you sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm

You know what? You are all right. We are together many! Not only can we NOT purchase or click on their stupid links, we can also e-mail not only them, but each of the sponsers on that page that contains the article and tell them that we will no longer purchase their products.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm

I sent the a comment because I couldn't figure out how to e mail them. They probably wont post it though. After feeling so helpless the last few days, and then reading this, I just lost it. This is what I said. Mad

"Leave Michael and HIS children alone. All these people saying their the father or the mother can go rot in H***! They were supposed to be his friends! Those are Michael's kids. Leave them the F**K alone! Stop posting this garbage! Start posting the truth! Michael is an amazing father to those three beautiful children. Stay the H*** away from them!"
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:54 pm

What is the email?
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 pm

silvy wrote:What is the email?

O.K. I just found it. If you go all the way to the bottom of the page right above ware it says.
"2009 news group newspapers ldt." It says contact us. click on that and it will give you the email address.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 pm

give me the e-mail address..

I'm fed up now...

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:give me the e-mail address..

I'm fed up now...

here it is. Let them have it!

newsdesk@notw.co.uk
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Im sorry hon.

My signature was not ment for you to cry. I just wanted to show my love for Michael. I`ll remove it if it makes you sad.[/quote]

Please don´t it brung me tears of joy...So beautiful, the most beautiful sign I ever saw of him!Its just 2 of my heroes together, is so so amazing!I love it! Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:And last but not least MBMJ your signture had brung tears to my eyes.

Im sorry hon.

My signature was not ment for you to cry. I just wanted to show my love for Michael. I`ll remove it if it makes you sad.

Please don´t it brung me tears of joy...So beautiful, the most beautiful sign I ever saw of him!Its just 2 of my heroes together, is so so amazing!I love it! Sad[/quote]

Thanks sweetie!

I love it too.

I Just hope I did Michael Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 am

I ♥️ your signature MBMJ:)

Just read the headline on NOTW....this was really enough for me...
I posted a comment.
I'm sure it will not appear on the website...but the operators of the website
will read it. That will do it for me.

Here my comment:

You guys are sooooooooooooo disgusting!

Publishing bullshit is all you can do!
What about investigative journalism?
Please do your own research
and stop telling lies.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 am

ilprincipe wrote:I ♥️ your signature MBMJ:)

Just read the headline on NOTW....this was really enough for me...
I posted a comment.
I'm sure it will not appear on the website...but the operators of the website
will read it. That will do it for me.

Here my comment:

You guys are sooooooooooooo disgusting!

Publishing bullshit is all you can do!
What about investigative journalism?
Please do your own research
and stop telling lies.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!

They didn't post my comment either. So thats why I also sent them an email. To make sure they got my point. It felt great to tell these scumbags just what they can do with their stories and tabloid. If they get hounded enough do you think maybe they will take it off their website, or maybe apologize for what they have wrote. ( Rolling Eyes yea right wishful thinking).
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:35 am

A lot of the comments below are defending him which is good... let's not give the website hits it don't deserve!!

F**k the press Michael you're the best!!
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:49 am

Jubilee wrote:A lot of the comments below are defending him which is good... let's not give the website hits it don't deserve!!

F**k the press Michael you're the best!!

yea, but IMO those comments are being to nice to the media, That also could just be because I want to rip them a new a** for what they are doing."F**K the press Michael your the best!!" Maybe somebody should send the tabloids that remark a few hundred times.LOL
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 am

Grace wrote:I just gave my comment - probably they will not publish despite I try to not go into "folks on the street" language.

The best we did so far to counteract them is

1) not buy them anymore
(we should stop as well clicking on them or refering a link to them - this only gets them higher click rates and thus higher prices for their ad campaigns and affiliate programs etc.)= Right!!  But how to do that...Millions of people still click and watch them.. mission impossible
2) we talk to people - and how many did already get suspicious and are glad to talk?= True.. Just take a look at the comments on those pages like tmz..foxnews..etc
3) we built our own network of communication - in every country on this planet there is a website and a forum running by MJ fans - only days after June 25, there were more than 3500 domains registered anew having Michaels name in them.= So true!
We are a force and the more we refrain from them and convince or attract at least other people (see MJHD is so attractive, they increased members by 75% since July 31) the less they can harm.
The worst you can do to someone speaking is not to listen anymore. Just turn around and leave them alone.

With the questions risen there are more and more people finding answers and the deeper they get to know Michael the more they will understand, question and understand.

We are getting stronger and this is a worldwide movement. Watch for it.
This is an avalanche. (Or as I said a Tsunami after the earthquake). ;-)
" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.google.com/search?hl=nl&client=opera&rls=nl&hs=3LW&q=hoax+michael+jackson&btnG=Zoeken&lr=Razz
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down