Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO

+3
Human_nature
MJSmile4Us
MJGIRL18
7 posters

Go down

somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Empty somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 pm

at 5:25 a lady in the background says.

''somebody said hes gonna move his performances''
I WONDER WHO SHE'S TALKING ABOUT??? somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_bounce somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_bounce somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_bounce
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Empty Re: somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 pm

I am not sure but I don't think the lady didn't say 'concerts'..but the rest are definitely, 'somebody says he's gonna move...' somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Empty Re: somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:I am not sure but I don't think the lady didn't say 'concerts'..but the rest are definitely, 'somebody says he's gonna move...' somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_scratch

NO SHE SAID HIS PERFORMANCES
I'M QUITE SURE
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 pm

I just hear "Somebody says..." I don't hear what she says after....
somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Confused
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm

I heard it too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 pm

I definitely can hear "somebody says he's gonna move" but I'm not sure of the rest of it. somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_scratch
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ksrbw Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm

somebody says he's gonna move his performances is what i hear too.
ksrbw
ksrbw

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 pm

somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Affraid somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Affraid somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Affraid somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_cool somebody said hes gonna move his performances-BURIAL VIDEO Icon_study
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 pm

There´s a lot of people involved with entertainment -they could talk about anyone.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum