Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS..............

+9
steffmaster1
annieisnotokey
dancer1792
MJFOREVER
Give.In.To.Me
Sweet1
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
mjjforever72
13 posters

Go down

CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS.............. Empty CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS..............

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 pm

I don't know if this has been posted or not but I thought that everyone should know that the chief of LA has resigned read it below

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2027142/lapd_police_chief_william_bratton_resigns.html?cat=9
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS.............. Empty Re: CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS..............

Post by MJJ Love Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi,
Yes, we were all over this a few weeks ago, and everyone found it quite odd and strange that he was resigning 1 day after the THIS IS IT MOVIE was released.

I think there may be some kind of connection.....

Thanks for posting MJJFOREVER 72.

Have a nice evening!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS.............. Empty Re: CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS..............

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:28 pm

No in the article it states that he has already resigned!
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm

the guy had a connection to this ... that's why he resigned ..
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:16 pm

It's all in the script! Have a blessed evening. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Has he resigned?

Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Has he resigned?

Why?

He will resign on October 31/2009 to take over as head of a private security company.....(mj's maybe?????)
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 am

mjjforever72 wrote:No in the article it states that he has already resigned!

GOOD MORNING!
Yes, an Annoucement of his resignation according to the article.
he will stay until Halloween!
How Will Chief Bratton's Resignation Affect Mayor Villaraigosa's New Term as Los Angeles Mayor?

The surprise resignation of LAPD police chief William Bratton is making the news, as the former police commissioner to both New York City and Boston is on to greener pastures. What gives?

LAPD Chief Bratton Resigns
Standing shoulder to shoulder with Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, LAPD Chief William Bratton announced today that he would resign as chief of police. ABC News Channel 7

LAPD Police Chief William Bratton Resigns Unexpectedly

Date: August 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
United States of America

reports that Chief Bratton will stay on until Halloween, at which time he will return to New York.

Part of the announcement is the suggestion that Chief Bratton has been offered lucrative employment with Altegrity, a security company that stands to pay him more than his Los Angeles annual salary of $320,000 -- a professional move already reported on by Bloomberg. KTLA goes further, and states that Mr. Bratton will actually become a CEO for one of the divisions of Altegrity and use his years of law enforcement expertise for consulting purposes.

Surprising Resignation of Chief Bratton Leaves Angelenos and Politicians Stunned
The buzz about the imminent resignation of William Bratton has been ongoing since early this morning, and talk show radio hosts were on standby not only for the official announcement and press conference, but also for the speculations that would follow. It stands to reason that Mayor Villaraigosa, whose decline in popularity was - in part - kept at bay by having Chief Bratton as his staunch supporter and ally, is now scrambling to find a suitable successor.

Adding fuel to the rumor mills is the fact that Mr. Bratton still has three years remaining on his LAPD contract. Moreover, it has become known that a few weeks ago - perhaps in anticipation of the relocation - Chief Bratton listed his house for sale, although at that time he denied rumors of an impending move.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 am

i dont get it with the resigns thing lol!

Did he quit hes job or something (sorry some words are very hard to understand:P)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 am

MJFOREVER wrote:i dont get it with the resigns thing lol!

Did he quit hes job or something (sorry some words are very hard to understand:P)

Hello MJFOREVER! Smile
Good Morning or Evening...

Yes, he basically is leaving his position (JOB) from the LAPD. He still had 3 more years left on his term per the contract he signed a few years back.He supposedly is moving to New York to take a new position which is paying even more than his current salary with the LAPD.

Have a blessed day my friend.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 am

MJJ Love wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:i dont get it with the resigns thing lol!

Hello MJFOREVER! Smile
Good Morning or Evening...

Yes, he basically is leaving his position (JOB) from the LAPD. He still had 3 more years left on his term per the contract he signed a few years back.He supposedly is moving to New York to take a new position which is paying even more than his current salary with the LAPD.

Have a blessed day my friend.

Thanks MJJ LOVE:D You have a good day to Smile

Isnt that srange to get out of a contract like that? i dont know:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 pm

I don't know if this is true but on the New York Post it says that he might become the head of the Scotland Yard.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06052009/gossip/pagesix/scotland_bill__172722.htm

If that is true it could explain why he is leaving LA. (I'm not saying that there is nothing weird going on, I'm just giving a alternate explaination.)
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Well, Bratton says here that he is not leaving LA for London...so who knows what is going on.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/around-town/real-estate/Everyone-Relax-Police-Chief-Says-He-Isnt-Leaving-Town.html
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Moving to London or not, he's still resigning and that's a huge deal anyway. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 am

he cant be blamed he could come back and say actually i dont work for them anymore etc private security company makes me wonder tho!! working to help mj some more maybe??!! simple he helped as much as he was able to then cleverly resigned to avoid complications and now can carry on his work free from blame etc
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 am

Steffmaster1, you make a very interesting a valid point the Chief, because I was wondering why would he resign after being Chief of LAPD for 2 years and not servicing his 5 years.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 am

hey! techdiva like your pic lol!! he he CHIEF OF POLICE OF LA RESIGNS.............. Icon_smile
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 am

Well! from what I read from a previous thread during the summer he got a very prestigious position in the Order of Freemasonry (very high in the chain). He is a Freemason and I imagine it was a position he couldn't turn down. Keep the Faith!

techdiva wrote:Steffmaster1, you make a very interesting a valid point the Chief, because I was wondering why would he resign after being Chief of LAPD for 2 years and not servicing his 5 years.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:04 am

sweet1 cool pic too he he yeah keep the faith peeps!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SearchingForTruths Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 am

I remember this topic on MJHD ages ago. I also remember some girl who was extremely ticked off about the fact that he was resigning. She said something about it being because Michael is alive and the Chief of Police is too honest of a man to continue to lie to so many people.
SearchingForTruths
SearchingForTruths
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

SearchingForTruths wrote:I remember this topic on MJHD ages ago. I also remember some girl who was extremely ticked off about the fact that he was resigning. She said something about it being because Michael is alive and the Chief of Police is too honest of a man to continue to lie to so many people.

I was supposed to write this.. Smile Smile
Now maybe she is true... bounce
I believed that girl, i remember she has a very interesting posts on MJHD.. afro
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

cool im liking this news!!
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pm49 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

labkomj7 wrote:
SearchingForTruths wrote:I remember this topic on MJHD ages ago. I also remember some girl who was extremely ticked off about the fact that he was resigning. She said something about it being because Michael is alive and the Chief of Police is too honest of a man to continue to lie to so many people.

I believed that girl, i remember she has a very interesting posts on MJHD.. afro

Really?? Thats great! Keep the faith guys!Very Happy
Pm49
Pm49

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

labkomj7 wrote:

I wish she would come back and give us an update.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down