Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What went down on June 25th...

+17
aamj07
anotherpartofme
beachgirl
Willa
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
ballongiraf
ishealive
Savannah
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
Smelly
DreamChild
jpresley
Banessa
Give.In.To.Me
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What went down on June 25th... - Page 2 Empty Re: What went down on June 25th...

Post by Savannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:LOL!!

giraf...I see your bandwidth is messed up too.

Watch mine mess up next...I'll cry....whaaaaaa!!!! Sad
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

What went down on June 25th... - Page 2 Empty Re: What went down on June 25th...

Post by ballongiraf Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:59 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:LOL!!

giraf...I see your bandwidth is messed up too.

removing a gif of MJ doing his thang while wearing those goldpants is a federal crime....FEDERAL! Evil or Very Mad
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Great post Jacksonologist!
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Well done Jacksonologist!
I agree with everything you wrote...
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Just catching up on some threads I missed while at work today...Thanks for the laugh ladies, I'm crackin up over here! Seriously though, good post Jacksonologist!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Great post Jacksonologist - I'm actually laughing my @ss off at your posts but I deff agree with the original post and I also think MJ hasn't left the States, if he had he wouldn't be able to see his kids and he never went abroad anywhere without them.
Rock on Michael, although the sloppiness is really sloppy lol.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:06 am

If I may quote myself....in reference to the van video...

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So they get to the hospital where I think someone here said there could have been a select few dr's and such who were waiting for his arrival. They wheel him off to the ER to work on saving his life....or so we were told. They never took him to the ER. What they do with him at this point, I dont know.
Ive read in more then a few places of hospital employees saying the saw MJ, or in this case, the O2 guy walking around and talking. This I feel could be true. Because, afterall O2 guy isnt sick or dying.

Now...one of two situations happens at this point.
He remains in the hospital to undergo MORE surgery to his face to ERASE his MJ features (which I THINK may exlpian Dr Kliens twitter that day referring to his patients as works of art..although I dont know when he twittered this) and he stays in the hospital until he has recuperated enough and simply walks out..goes home and heals and goes on with his life. His part in this is done.

OR, he removes the mask that was molded from MJ own face, changes his clothes and again walks out of the hospital.

Meanwhile, MJ IS alive...I know this for a fact. He is somewhere in the US. I dont think he is overseas. He is also "cuing" certain people to relase certain info and specific times. I think he is calling ALL the shots from wherever he is...I also think he is JCC as well.

All of the above is the reason why we never got an official statement from any dr at that hospital. Because I dont think ANY real doctor would allow himself to be involved in something like this. This is why we havent gotten a signed DC ( as far as I know we havent yet)

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:If I may quote myself....in reference to the van video...

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So they get to the hospital where I think someone here said there could have been a select few dr's and such who were waiting for his arrival. They wheel him off to the ER to work on saving his life....or so we were told. They never took him to the ER. What they do with him at this point, I dont know.
Ive read in more then a few places of hospital employees saying the saw MJ, or in this case, the O2 guy walking around and talking. This I feel could be true. Because, afterall O2 guy isnt sick or dying.

Now...one of two situations happens at this point.
He remains in the hospital to undergo MORE surgery to his face to ERASE his MJ features (which I THINK may exlpian Dr Kliens twitter that day referring to his patients as works of art..although I dont know when he twittered this) and he stays in the hospital until he has recuperated enough and simply walks out..goes home and heals and goes on with his life. His part in this is done.

OR, he removes the mask that was molded from MJ own face, changes his clothes and again walks out of the hospital.

Meanwhile, MJ IS alive...I know this for a fact. He is somewhere in the US. I dont think he is overseas. He is also "cuing" certain people to relase certain info and specific times. I think he is calling ALL the shots from wherever he is...I also think he is JCC as well.

All of the above is the reason why we never got an official statement from any dr at that hospital. Because I dont think ANY real doctor would allow himself to be involved in something like this. This is why we havent gotten a signed DC ( as far as I know we havent yet)

LOL i bet you are proud now, woman hahhahahaha
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 am

I am damn proud!!! Holy shit!!! I am gonna buy myelf a pair of Manolo Blahnik's!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:23 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:boobs and MJ's Junk......what else can we talk about? LOL

Not "junk" JEWELS!!!

"junk" is the term used for a man's jewels!!! But youre right.....MJ DOES have some JEWELS dont he? LOL

Yah, you're right! I just can't ever refer to such a fine specimen as junk though. They are the CROWN JEWELS!! yee haw! king cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

I was reading this essay today by writeer George Orwell and I came upon this quote...and it applies to this MJ case so good...
"A story always sounds clear enough at a distance, but the nearer you get to the scene of events the vaguer it becomes."

This is soooo true in this "investigation".
We are the ones who get closer to the scene and more confused each day Rolling Eyes
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 pm

I really like the quote! It's agood one and quite appropriate for these MJ-related events. .

bibi wrote:I was reading this essay today by writeer George Orwell and I came upon this quote...and it applies to this MJ case so good...
"A story always sounds clear enough at a distance, but the nearer you get to the scene of events the vaguer it becomes."

This is soooo true in this "investigation".
We are the ones who get closer to the scene and more confused each day Rolling Eyes
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2