Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's children spen the weekend in Vegas

+4
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
Rach
NikkiKat22
8 posters

Go down

Michael's children spen the weekend in Vegas Empty Michael's children spen the weekend in Vegas

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20299946,00.html

Only a question. But could they have possibly been visiting someone?
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Michael's children spen the weekend in Vegas Empty Re: Michael's children spen the weekend in Vegas

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm

I know Michael loved Vegas. He said so when he visited with Bashir in the 2003 documentary so he may have had friends over there.

However there was a report not so long back that Michael was planning to buy a mansion in Vegas and turn it into the new Neverland. I'm not sure how accurate these reports were/are but the house was beautiful and if I remember rightly I'm sure someone mentioned it had secret tunnels and passageways. I swear I'm not making that up so if it's not true I must have dreamt it lol.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Michael's children spen the weekend in Vegas Empty Re: Michael's children spen the weekend in Vegas

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 pm

I knew I read it somwhere!

About a quarter of the way down it says that that the owner didn't show Michael all of the secret passageways and rooms for security reasons.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/aug/13/jackson-nearly-settled-his-vegas-wonderland/
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 pm

No Rachel you are not making that up because if you dreamed it then we are sharing the same dreams!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:No Rachel you are not making that up because if you dreamed it then we are sharing the same dreams!!!!

LOL! I just had to google it to make sure I was remembering right! The article is above for referrence Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Why would the Kids be in Vegas???!!! ... Two Reasons behind that : Visiting Their Father or Just w/ Family .... which one do you think it is ???? *I think they visting someone * - *Sing-Along*
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Hmmm...after reading that I had a thought. Maybe he wanted to be able to earn the money to pay for the home more quickly than the tour would allow so by staging his death all of his album sales and memorabilia sales shot through the roof and his net worth has skyrocketed. Now when he comes back he can just buy the home and not worry about anything!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:13 pm

I love that house.
I can totally see myself living in it. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:13 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I love that house.

I seen that house - Beautiful ... If I had that kinda money .... I would love it , too.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I love that house.

LOL I know me to. Thats the kind of house I want some day. Not like I'll ever get it, but its nice to dream. Wink
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Hmmm...after reading that I had a thought. Maybe he wanted to be able to earn the money to pay for the home more quickly than the tour would allow so by staging his death all of his album sales and memorabilia sales shot through the roof and his net worth has skyrocketed. Now when he comes back he can just buy the home and not worry about anything!!!

That's if reports about his been broke are to be believed. I don't think they are. For one, he would need money to be able to pull this off I mean a lot of shady people would have needed to be paid off.

Plus he owned the back catalogue which was worth near to a billion dollars (please correct me if I'm wrong!). Yes Michael loved to spend, we have seen this, but with the amount of money he had he could probably life off the interest.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Very true...and what's to say that the 5.5 million that was returned to the estate and was said to have been being held for the purchase of this home, is all that Michael had really given. The person that gave this money back to the estate could very well be holding on to a substantial amount to ensure the purchase for Michael.

Just a thought.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Very true...and what's to say that the 5.5 million that was returned to the estate and was said to have been being held for the purchase of this home, is all that Michael had really given. The person that gave this money back to the estate could very well be holding on to a substantial amount to ensure the purchase for Michael.
Just a thought.

Totally agree. Who knows if 5.5 million is all that set aside to buy a house.
It could be a lot more and just a small part of it was returned to the estate.
It would be great to find out if the Las Vegas house is still up for sale or if it's been recently pulled off the market. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Very true...and what's to say that the 5.5 million that was returned to the estate and was said to have been being held for the purchase of this home, is all that Michael had really given. The person that gave this money back to the estate could very well be holding on to a substantial amount to ensure the purchase for Michael.

Just a thought.

Interesting thought! It could very well be true. I can't remember who said it but I read a quote somewhere from someone who said "Michael was earning money everytime he breathed" and this is so true. It wasn't just his music and The Beatles that he made money off but also contemporay artists such as Lady GaGa and The Jonas brothers who are MASSIVE money makers. It just doesn't logical to me that he would be broke.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 pm

charmed6 wrote:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20299946,00.html

Yes they could.

Their Grandfather Joseph Jackson lives in Vegas

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Why would the Kids be in Vegas???!!! ... Two Reasons behind that : Visiting Their Father or Just w/ Family .... which one do you think it is ???? *I think they visting someone * - *Sing-Along*

I'd say visiting with their father.
cause LEACHIM said he is traveling right now and he can't sleep in LIGHT CITY.

Last edited by DONNALOVESMJ on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:47 pm

I think MJ is in vegas cause LEACHIM said that he can't sleep in LIGHT CITY and now we hear that the kids were in Vegas ?
uhm !!!!!!!!!
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:50 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Hmmm...after reading that I had a thought. Maybe he wanted to be able to earn the money to pay for the home more quickly than the tour would allow so by staging his death all of his album sales and memorabilia sales shot through the roof and his net worth has skyrocketed. Now when he comes back he can just buy the home and not worry about anything!!!

Last edited by DONNALOVESMJ on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

your post is very funny and i think very true lol!

i think he wanted to speed the process of the transaction lol!
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Yes they could.

Embarassed Right I forgot about him. But i thought he agreed to stay away from the kids because people were worried because of the childhood Michael had. Or was that just another rumor? scratch
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:34 am

charmed6 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Yes they could.

Embarassed Right I forgot about him. But i thought he agreed to stay away from the kids because people were worried because of the childhood Michael had. Or was that just another rumor? scratch

I heard about that too. Apparently, Joe signed himself on some legal documents which stated that he'd have nothing to do with raising the kids to help Katherine get the custody of them last month. What struck me as odd and as I am sure I won't be the only one is that Katherine said basically (although not in exact words), that Michael is/was a liar as Joe was and has always been a good father...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 am

that's disgusting!
their father/son/brother is yet to be buried, and his burial was delayed "because tehy had things to take care of", yet they somehow found time to go on a shopping spree and spend time in a swimming pool?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Yes they could.

I heard about that too. Apparently, Joe signed himself on some legal documents which stated that he'd have nothing to do with raising the kids to help Katherine get the custody of them last month. What struck me as odd and as I am sure I won't be the only one is that Katherine said basically (although not in exact words), that Michael is/was a liar as Joe was and has always been a good father...

Joe is scum, we can all agree on that, and I do hope he stays the hell away from the beautiful children.

I just thought I heard at one point, in a phone interwiev with Mrs.Jackson that she said, Joe was in her house and he was a great Grandfather, this is after she got costody. I hope that aint true.

The odd thing is that when Mrs.Jackson was asked how the children were doing she said" They are fine, they are haveing fun with their qousins" I was like Huh WTH??

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Las-Vegas_NV/price-1000000-25000000

It is still on the market but I will bet that it won't be for long!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am

It was just listed on June 1st, 2009 and Michael was already interested in it and wanting to buy it before June 25, 2009. I would truly bet, as I said before, that he did not want to risk it getting away before his tour was finished. Seems to fit right into the schedule of events taking place now.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down