Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas Empty Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:39 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b142245_michael_jacksons_possessions_leaving.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

The death certificate has not yet been updated to reflect Forest Lawn as Jackson's final resting place.

Can they update after the burial? or maybe tomorrow? what do you think?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 pm

I just looked at the updated DC and IMO it still does not appear signed. The places where a signature should be are blacked out and I would think that even though we would still be able to tell if there was a signature, i.e. we would see the lettering from long letters such as g, j, p, y. Also, the seal appears to be a stamp and I don't know how CA works but in NC and several other states that I have dealt with the seals are embossed and raised and do not copy clearly.

Any thoughts?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm

I think they will change before time ... IDK ... at this point ... I thought they delivering things to that house ....!!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I think they will change before time ... IDK ... at this point ... I thought they delivering things to that house ....!!!!!

I wonder where are they taking that stuff? No one knows...or at least they are arent allowed to talk.

@kdkennedy - yes, its not signed...I was wondering if they did need to actualize the DC to reflect Forest Lawn as the burial place before the burial, will there be enough time? And now with this court issue they have...I wonder if it would be delayed again...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm

You arent dead by law, if the Dc isnt signed?? Are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:You arent dead by law, if the Dc isnt signed?? Are you?

I wouldn't think so! But then again, I'm in NC and not CA. They seem to do things differently there...LMAO
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I just looked at the updated DC and IMO it still does not appear signed. The places where a signature should be are blacked out and I would think that even though we would still be able to tell if there was a signature, i.e. we would see the lettering from long letters such as g, j, p, y. Also, the seal appears to be a stamp and I don't know how CA works but in NC and several other states that I have dealt with the seals are embossed and raised and do not copy clearly.

Any thoughts?

I agree, I don't think it was signed either. Like you said you would be able to see long letter and I don't know about anyone else but I can't write in a small space without going outside the box area. I live in Pa and the seals here never copy clearly.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:You arent dead by law, if the Dc isnt signed?? Are you?

I wouldn't think so! But then again, I'm in NC and not CA. They seem to do things differently there...LMAO

Im just saying, If thats the case, then Michael will not be charged with any type of fraud, when he comes back, and he can keep on earning money, for himself and his kids

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/02/michael-jackson-rolls-royce-cars-children-wedding-presents-video/

Michael Jackson -- Rolls Out

Posted Sep 2nd 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

Three of Michael Jackson's priciest possessions were removed from his Las Vegas home yesterday: A trio of Rolls Royces.

Michael Jackson's Possessions Leaving Las Vegas 0902_jackson_cars_video
We hear the expensive whips were meant to be wedding presents for Michael's three children someday -- but none of the Rolls we spotted looked as if they'd been driven recently.

All the items removed from Jackson's home were moved to an L.A. storage facility -- some will be used for an upcoming memorabilia tour.

Pff im really confused right now i had a god night sleeping(and no mj dream Sad )
And i woke up and got on the forum and now my head is already spinning pfff so manny new things
Im really lost at the moment Crying or Very sad
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down