Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJHD Thread

+15
CantlivewithoutMJ
mir26
SeeingClues
phoenix
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
PinkLizard
Jubilee
Smelly
CantStopLovingU
bec
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
Rach
jpresley
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MJHD Thread Empty MJHD Thread

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi guys -

I was lurking for information on MJHD and found this thread started by Jewell. I'll keep my opinions to myself re this poster, but I'm interested in your thoughts. Seems to me a lot of people are working really hard at convincing everyone else that Michael is truly gone. Perhaps that is the case, however, I don't feel like this tells us anything conclusively one way or the other.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/mj-in-us-social-security-death-index
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

MJHD Thread Empty Re: MJHD Thread

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 pm

LOL @ keeping your opinions to yourself Very Happy

I read that earlier and while I was intrigued I still don't believe it. I mean a lot of planning has gone into this and it would look odd if Michael wasn't on a public registry so of course his name had to be added!

If you have a DC you can claim almost anything so for me this is just more hear'say. I will wait to see if Jewell posts a screenshot like someone suggested.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Personally, I'm not too worried.

Let's say MJ hoaxed his death to never come back. He should be registered as dead.
Let's say MJ is being protected by the government. He should be registered as dead, or the government wouldn't be doing a very good job at protecting him.
Let's say MJ is planning a comeback... I'm sure he'll figure something out. Razz

About the OP of that thread, I posted my comment there on how I feel about her posting this today:

"Thank you Jewell.
Now I know who to call next time I need someone to rub salt in a wound. LOL"

I wouldn't have included the "LOL", but it would have sounded to harsh and I didn't want to start an argument.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 pm

@ Annieisnotokey - This is what I have to say to your comment:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!

lol! That's legend I love it!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm

I never understood that girl, she does not work as a pusher to keep us on the right path, she is just...Pleased to somehow show she is "the great righteous".Dunno if you agree with me, but she is a bit too much conceited to my taste,at least the way she posts seems to try to show she is more enlighted than all the rest. Suspect
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I never understood that girl, she does not work as a pusher to keep us on the right path, she is just...Pleased to somehow show she is "the great righteous".Dunno if you agree with me, but she is a bit too much conceited to my taste,at least the way she posts seems to try to show she is more enlighted than all the rest. Suspect

Absolutely.
And she keeps rating her own posts with 5 stars. LOL lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:I never understood that girl, she does not work as a pusher to keep us on the right path, she is just...Pleased to somehow show she is "the great righteous".Dunno if you agree with me, but she is a bit too much conceited to my taste,at least the way she posts seems to try to show she is more enlighted than all the rest. Suspect

Absolutely.
And she keeps rating her own posts with 5 stars. LOL lol!

I knew it!!!
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Noone can convince me, unless I see it with my own two eyes.

If she really belives that he is gone, she should move the HELL away from that site, keep her meeings to herself, or make a youtube video or something and get on with her life.

She would not be on that site, if she truely belives he is gone

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:01 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Personally, I'm not too worried.

Let's say MJ hoaxed his death to never come back. He should be registered as dead.
Let's say MJ is being protected by the government. He should be registered as dead, or the government wouldn't be doing a very good job at protecting him.
Let's say MJ is planning a comeback... I'm sure he'll figure something out. Razz

About the OP of that thread, I posted my comment there on how I feel about her posting this today:

"Thank you Jewell.
Now I know who to call next time I need someone to rub salt in a wound. LOL"

I wouldn't have included the "LOL", but it would have sounded to harsh and I didn't want to start an argument.

Ha - Annie! I saw your reply to her and thought, Annie's being a smartass w/ that LOL comment. Glad that I'm not the only one who just really...well, doesn't like her. She's got a major holier than thou attitude and now it seems as if she has a partner in crime (Tiffany, I believe). I know we're trying to be nice to each other and such, but she really just irritates the fire out of me with her condescension. Another thing that got me, is that further down the thread she says that she held onto to this info for a week before posting it. So, she's already waited a damn week, but decides to go ahead and post it today?! When all hell has broken loose?? Just kinda pissed me off.

K - I'm done bitching for the day (maybe)! lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:12 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Noone can convince me, unless I see it with my own two eyes.

If she really belives that he is gone, she should move the HELL away from that site, keep her meeings to herself, or make a youtube video or something and get on with her life.

She would not be on that site, if she truely belives he is gone

I agree 100% MBMJ. I think we all need to keep as open a mind as possible and certainly we need to entertain different points of view, but IMO, if you truly believe that Michael is gone, if you have truly accepted that within your own heart, then simply LEAVE. There is no need to try and convince the rest of us, there is no need to become the official naysayer of the group. I think we're all here searching for the truth and to also comfort one another and provide support, not to continually beat others down.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 am

I have definately noticed a trend on MJHD ... you are absolutely right. There are several people who have suddenly decided that Michael is gone and keep pushing their thoughts about it on everyone else.

You should have seen some of the fights I witnessed on there the past couple of weeks.

One lady claimed that she used to think it was a hoax, and now she doesnt and was calling everyone a looney.

So the people started to ask her WHY WAS SHE STILL ON THE SITE and for her to go to one of the tribute sites then. She replied that she was coming on the site to get updates on the investigation, to which everyone replied - Then go google it and read the updates somewhere else, because you do not have to come here to find out that information.

But I definately agree that the tide seems to have turned there and if you notice every couple of days the number of members seem to jump by the hundreds.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 am

Yea, it gets quite mad over there sometimes!!

But at least we still have here!!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:21 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:I have definately noticed a trend on MJHD ... you are absolutely right. There are several people who have suddenly decided that Michael is gone and keep pushing their thoughts about it on everyone else.

You should have seen some of the fights I witnessed on there the past couple of weeks.

One lady claimed that she used to think it was a hoax, and now she doesnt and was calling everyone a looney.

So the people started to ask her WHY WAS SHE STILL ON THE SITE and for her to go to one of the tribute sites then. She replied that she was coming on the site to get updates on the investigation, to which everyone replied - Then go google it and read the updates somewhere else, because you do not have to come here to find out that information.

But I definately agree that the tide seems to have turned there and if you notice every couple of days the number of members seem to jump by the hundreds.

I HAVE noticed that membership has been increasing exponentially every day?! What is up w/ that? Are they there to find the truth? Are they there because something just isn't sitting right with them? Or , are they there to push their own agenda??
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:28 am

Her I did leave a response to this but for some reason it's disappeared hate when that happens! Things like this just spur me on to find out the TROOT because my instinct and my heart tells me that Michael is alive and well!

Even if I came to my own conclusion that Michael had in fact passed on, I wouldn't push that view on the HOAX DEATH website LOL! xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:30 am

I'm so pleased to be on this site. I've been a member on MJHD since the VERY beginning but I have never posted on the forums as it didn't feel right. Some people on there seem so cruel, which really makes me sad. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE ON HERE FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT........please feel free to burst into song now......................... Very Happy
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 am

***Singing Come Together***

lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 am

PinkLizard wrote:I'm so pleased to be on this site. I've been a member on MJHD since the VERY beginning but I have never posted on the forums as it didn't feel right. Some people on there seem so cruel, which really makes me sad. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE ON HERE FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT........please feel free to burst into song now......................... Very Happy

Same here
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 am

yeah, she really does think she's so damn smart, doesn't she? Yet she seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that the purpose of a hoax is TO CONVINCE PEOPLE YOU'RE DEAD. Look what's happening with the burial. Even the media is now going Suspect at the fact that he's still not buried and that the burial keeps getting delayed.
I believe with every fiber of my being that MJ had to leave and fake his death simply because he feared for his life. We've had quite a few friends and family members say that he feared for his life, and today we got the info that a friend of MJ said MJ was terrified by Tohme Tohme "who had completely taken over his life". Well.... if you fear for your life and plans a hoax, you'd want people to believe it's true (im sure he's getting gray hairs because wer'e too stuborn/smart to buy the medias BS just like that LOL). If you can convince the world you're dead, then surely those, who wants to harm you, will believe it too.

As far as him being registered in that database..... I read in a thread on MJHD a few days ago that someone said that registration was a fake (i dont have the time to go find the post, as im at work now, but i will look when i get home Smile ). It was a response to one of Jewell's posts, so her "i kept it secret for a week" is bullshit. No more, no less. And may i also ask; how easy is it for the FBI/police to create a registration in that database? And how easy will it be to delete it, you think...hmmmm Smile ? And... if he's been in that database since july 27th, how come no one in the media has reported it? YOu'd think something as final as that would be mentioned?
And finally look at Jewells timing. She posts that info the very same day the LA coroner rules MJ's "death" as a homicide (i know it was declared a fake later, but still.....) Jewell is on a mission, and that mission is to shove her believe that MJ is gone down out throats. The best thing to do is simply to ignore her.

What did Mj always tell us? Dont believ the media. Trust what you believe and feel Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am

f*ck her. I HATE egotistical people. They are nothing but cowards who are trying to cover up their insecurities.

Im here and Im staying here. I dont even go there at all anymore....maybe once a week at best. I figure if anything good pops up, it'll end up over here anyways...

Does JCC know about this site or no?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 am

okay i dont want to offend Jewell but she is a bitch and her signature is crap- i really cant see that stupid bird any more....
and i personally dont know what she is looking for on the hoax site when she is so damn sure about him being dead?
i can imagine that his name is on some list but its not a proof to me, sorry Bitch
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:39 am

I was one of the folks that got distressed by her post and came close to forgetting about this whole hoax thing. The fact that the ssn# was posted with the death being reported to the Social Security administration got me depressed. The SSA doesn't change SSN#s for any reason (like faking death for a movie comeback). So if he changed his social to fake his death then it's for a more serious reason like a Federal Drug investigation.
But then that sort of kills the movie theory as I don't know if a movie comeback would be planned the same time as a serious drug investigation as how do you know that the right people will be found, tried, and sentenced before the movie came out? What if the people involved weren't sentenced? They would be after him even more if they found out he's alive.
I think what was distressing is that if he's alive, then it is something more serious and the odds of a happy comeback seem diminished. Please feel free to convince me otherwise as I'm really sad right now!!
I just don't see the Social Security administration posting a fake listing just for a comeback...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 am

Her goals are shady.

Its not just her signture that annoys me, but also her avatar of M.Monroe who died addicted from drugs, but there are people who says she got killed on a conspiracy.

So her avie hits it on us big time. I left there cause M.Cadaver kept thrilling me to death, also her behavior trying to make us feel so desperate and brainless,plus her partners on crime as Tiffany what nowadays have been showing her nails against us under supposedly "rational" thoughts.

I dunno what to think about TheTruth and I want to Believe still, but the hype now is throw tabloid tags about our angel, and as everyone already said, try to convince us he is dead.

Wonder what we´d do with her or one of her friends decides to come here... Suspect

Also the SSN thing is an important topic, tough since I never really went along with the movie theory, and most like think he went hidding to protect his life...So somehow it bothered me less, than the awful fake news of homicide.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 am

Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 am

i would like to know which predator send her this page ...lol...
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 am

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing, apart from the predator part lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 am

lol!

I don't have a problem with her posting facts. I have a problem with the way she posts them, like:
"Here's the screen print of the US SS death index....
He's really really dead, I tell you....
There's no way this is a hoax...
He's worm food, people...
I know this for a fact....
But I'm not telling anybody to give up hope..."

lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 am

She says she is trained, and im a criminal lawyer and work for our government here. Tough I dont go around, trying to make people things that Im the great one, and just the only to think with reason. If the puzzle was locked, and things were adding up, believe me I´d be the first one to jump from the boat.But its not.On a corrupt system, with your correct connections you can do anything.There were many guys here on Brazil what my father investigated, who had with much less money, pulled similar hoaxes.Such as judge called Nicholau and Pc Farias, who was involved with an impeachment of our first elected president after 30 years on dictatorial regime.

Dunno if you guys still remember, but a few days after he gone missing, there were some news about a Joe´s friend who used to forsake documents, and had spent some years on jail.So if him on low scale for crap money had the right sources to fake it, what this guy would do for a bunch of millions? (Let us say..Hmm...This in an extreme situation if Mike is not some sort of protection system).

She is wrong to state that we hate her (at least i dont), even to quote us (inclunding me), however her behavior shows some high self-confidence, and this whole situation does not claims for it.We are here to find the truth as a group, team, not to promote ourselves.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:13 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:She says she is trained, and im a criminal lawyer and work for our government here. Tough I dont go around, trying to make people things that Im the great one, and just the only to think with reason. If the puzzle was locked, and things were adding up, believe me I´d be the first one to jump from the boat.But its not.On a corrupt system, with your correct connections you can do anything.There were many guys here on Brazil what my father investigated, who had with much less money, pulled similar hoaxes.Such as judge called Nicholau and Pc Farias, who was involved with an impeachment of our first elected president after 30 years on dictatorial regime.

Dunno if you guys still remember, but a few days after he gone missing, there were some news about a Joe´s friend who used to forsake documents, and had spent some years on jail.So if him on low scale for crap money had the right sources to fake it, what this guy would do for a bunch of millions? (Let us say..Hmm...This in an extreme situation if Mike is not some sort of protection system).

She is wrong to state that we hate her (at least i dont), even to quote us (inclunding me), however her behavior shows some high self-confidence, and this whole situation does not claims for it.We are here to find the truth as a group, team, not to promote ourselves.

Couldn't agree with you more!!!

The problem is, when it comes to the government many people think that what they say is the gospel. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must be a duck.

People like you and me, who are from countries with well known stories of corruption (I'm from Argentina), know that couldn't be further from the truth. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it probably is an elephant that was paid by somebody to pretend to be duck... lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:She says she is trained, and im a criminal lawyer and work for our government here. Tough I dont go around, trying to make people things that Im the great one, and just the only to think with reason. If the puzzle was locked, and things were adding up, believe me I´d be the first one to jump from the boat.But its not.On a corrupt system, with your correct connections you can do anything.There were many guys here on Brazil what my father investigated, who had with much less money, pulled similar hoaxes.Such as judge called Nicholau and Pc Farias, who was involved with an impeachment of our first elected president after 30 years on dictatorial regime.

The problem is, when it comes to the government many people think that what they say is the gospel. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must be a duck.

People like you and me, who are from countries with well known stories of corruption (I'm from Argentina), know that couldn't be further from the truth. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it probably is an elephant that was paid by somebody to pretend to be duck... lol!

haha i liked that one annie
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 am

The duck part, funny stuff lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 am

annieisnotokey wrote:

LMAO

btw did you all see just yet what Souza writes there she did her own research and she makes a great point.
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 am

Smelly wrote:Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing, apart from the predator part lol

Things that make you go hmmm.....
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

mir26 wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

LMAO

btw did you all see just yet what Souza writes there she did her own research and she makes a great point.

Is it on the same thread? Or a different one?
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 am

jpresley wrote:
Smelly wrote:Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing, apart from the predator part lol

Things that make you go hmmm.....

Hmmmmm.......
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 am

People like you and me, who are from countries with well known stories of corruption (I'm from Argentina), know that couldn't be further from the truth. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it probably is an elephant that was paid by somebody to pretend to be duck... lol![/quote]

Você fala portunhol? Usted ablas portunhol? Adoro Buenos Aires! lol!

So if you live on Argentina you might remember the Fernando Collor impeachment and the missing of PC Farias for 3 and half years, he even went to Argentina and then Uruguay,tough he did the mistake to come back to Brazil after, and "dies for the second time/this turn for real" on his bed with his lover.And he was the most seeked man on Latin America back then.Also on 1992 we already had internet, however some Pitangy surgeon changed a bit his face and he lost a lof weight.Do you still remember that?

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 am

mir26 wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

LMAO

Never mind, I found it (duh!).
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

btw did you all see just yet what Souza writes there she did her own research and she makes a great point.[/quote]

Can you give us the link with Souza´s conclusions? lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

I cant believe she would post MJ's SS#....if its really his.

and yes, her siggie BLOWS!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

I use this site that is updated with all information latest on August 24, which was yesterday.
If I search Farrah Fawcett, she is in the database:
MJHD Thread 705664106_6_gbSa
If I do a search for Michael Joseph Jackson I get the following Michael, doesn't seem to be our Mike:
MJHD Thread 705664151_6_cstG
Also, when I do a search for the SS# in your screenprint Jewell, there seems to be 3 people using this number. As we are talking about Michael Jackson here, I don't really think he wouldn't check on that kind of stuff that can make people take loans and mortgages on his name. I think he is too smart for that.
I rest my case now on this ss#

@neverlandsfairy this was Souza,s reply,yep she is a smart one Smile
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

Well at least that's out the way!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:30 am

PinkLizard wrote:I'm so pleased to be on this site. I've been a member on MJHD since the VERY beginning but I have never posted on the forums as it didn't feel right. Some people on there seem so cruel, which really makes me sad. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE ON HERE FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT........please feel free to burst into song now......................... Very Happy

Same here,i am a member on MJHD also but i havent posted on the forum.I dont like that forum.
And i only belive that he is dead if i see him myself and can touch him.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 am

mir26 wrote:I use this site that is updated with all information latest on August 24, which was yesterday.
If I search Farrah Fawcett, she is in the database:
MJHD Thread 705664106_6_gbSa
If I do a search for Michael Joseph Jackson I get the following Michael, doesn't seem to be our Mike:
MJHD Thread 705664151_6_cstG

With this I rest my case too.

@neverlandsfairy this was Souza,s reply,yep she is a smart one Smile

And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Souza, she is the owner of this amazing forum what brung us together again, when MJHD went insane.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 am

thanks for checking out mir Smile

jewells threads are mostly confusing...
i sometimes wonder if she is paid for playing her role
as selfappointed "devil's advocat".... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ilprincipe on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 am

Gotta love the Souz!!! Very Happy
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am

Does Souza still come on here?
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 am

Farrah Fawcett is NOT her birth name. So....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 am

ITs Mary Farrah Leni Fawcett
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 am

@ jacksonlogist. idk...

wiki says: Farrah Fawcett was born Farrah Leni Fawcett
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 am

ilprincipe wrote:thanks for checking out mir Smile

jewells threads are mostly confusing...
i sometimes wonder if she is paid for playing her role
as selfappointed "devil's advocat".... Rolling Eyes

your welcome Smile

and yeah I am not saying I hate Jewel,but she seems to think she knows everything
its like she wants us to believe MJ is really gone,she doesent seem to understand
that even if all the offical documents are out there,that doesent mean he is really dead like Annie said before there are a lot more reasons for faking ones death,but she doesent seem to get that and thats what anoys me about her.

that why I only read there now I am not gonna waste my time anymore I am sick of it,I will stay here,here
we respect eachother and we are a family and I love Souza too for giving us this this forum I love you
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:Você fala portunhol? Usted ablas portunhol? Adoro Buenos Aires! lol!

So if you live on Argentina you might remember the Fernando Collor impeachment and the missing of PC Farias for 3 and half years, he even went to Argentina and then Uruguay,tough he did the mistake to come back to Brazil after, and "dies for the second time/this turn for real" on his bed with his lover.And he was the most seeked man on Latin America back then.Also on 1992 we already had internet, however some Pitangy surgeon changed a bit his face and he lost a lof weight.Do you still remember that?

No, no hablo portunhol, solo español... Embarassed

As soon as I read about Pitangy I remembered about that case!!!

And what about Argentina?
For example:
* The bombs at the Israeli Embassy and AMIA. It's rumoured the government helped cover up the whole thing.
* The high profile drug case of Maradona's manager. It went down the drain because it was all fabricated.
* The death of our ex.president son in an helicopter "accident".
* The "suicide" of Yabran (high profile business man). Many think he hoaxed his death.
* I could go on forever... I really could, trust me.

And Jewell tries to scare me with a simple SS death status... lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down