Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJHD Thread

+15
CantlivewithoutMJ
mir26
SeeingClues
phoenix
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
PinkLizard
Jubilee
Smelly
CantStopLovingU
bec
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
Rach
jpresley
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MJHD Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: MJHD Thread

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 am

Hey Guys,

Sorry to be a kill joy but can I just ask that words like "bitch" about other posters on MJHD are kept to a minimum.

I appreciate everyone has an opinion and not everyone is going to get along but I wouldn't like it if someone was posting things like that about me and I am sure you wouldn't either.

Thank you Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 am

ilprincipe wrote:@ jacksonlogist. idk...

wiki says: Farrah Fawcett was born Farrah Leni Fawcett

Maybe she legally changed her name at some point?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 am

For some reason I cant pull up the link for the website Souza and Jewell used. Can someone post it here so I can search it? Thanks!!

And sorry for being bitchy today. Laughing
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 am

I agree with what mir26 is saying coz I don't wanna bad mouth her but she does rub people up the wrong way with some of her posts, I guess she acts like that coz just that way she is.

And we all get along here at least!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 am

@ mir: agree with all your points.
One thread in general discussions written from souza was great....she was talking about
the different mentality of the ppl all over the world...
She's Dutch,...you are Dutch, I'm German...our behavior is european....very different from
the US members...I was really glad when I read that thread..thought before: Am I strange or the others? Now I know what's going on *lol*

@ jacksonologist: I don't know much about this database...
Is it important which name is registered there..if it is Mary or Farrah?
I have no idea....maybe you can explain it to us...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 am

I don't think we're being unreasonable at this point to question EVERYTHING about this case. Since June 25, we have been the only ones questioning anything. The media has accepted at face value everything they have been fed. No one even bothered to ask the most mundane of ??'s. Like, why did the paramdedics want Murray to call time of death and yet the doctors at UCLA worked on him for another hour? Why did Jermaine announce his brother's death and not the doctor in charge? To this point, at 37 years of age I have been around long enough to remember many celebrity deaths, several of which saddened me deeply and that I followed religiously. Princess Diana is a good example: did the Queen, or Charles or even her brother (who honestly no one could shut up) personally announce her death?? NO, it was the doctor who worked on her and he also described the efforts they undertook to save her. A much loved person dies, a person that is adored the world over and the doctor (not a member of the royal family or representative of such) who worked on her and tried to save her is the one announcing her death.

Why is it different for Michael Jackson?
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 am

[quote="ilprincipe"]@ mir: agree with all your points.
One thread in general discussions written from souza was great....she was talking about
the different mentality of the ppl all over the world...
She's Dutch,...you are Dutch, I'm German...our behavior is european....very different from
the US members...I was really glad when I read that thread..thought before: Am I strange or the others? Now I know what's going on *lol*

yes that was a really good tread and souza was right here in europe
we react very calm when news comes out,I think we are very down to earth
thats wht i was so suprised that after MJ,s death I dident believe it,this wasent dutch
behavior lol

but as a dutch and europian girl i stand firm with my believe,i know MJ is still here
and I hope that he is happy
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 am

I totally agree with you, jpresley.

I'm just 28, but can also remember some celebs death...
annieisnotokey wrote a great thread, where she compared a lot.
It was well done..and if there was a rating, I would give her 5 * Smile

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/mjs-vs-other-celebrities-deaths-data-compilation-to-analyze-compare-t329.htm
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:03 am

So let me get this straight...in a nutshell.....Im too lazy and cranky to go looking..

Jewell posts a link to a website showing MJ's death and SS#.
Souza goes to the same site and finds a michael joseph jackson but not OUR Michael...is this correct?

Then what was the screenshot Jewell posted?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 am

jewel posted info that michael was in that database with his ss number,souza found out that with the same ss number there were 3 more persons listed with that same number,and that is something that just cant be,so it could be jewels info is way off,I hope I said it right like this lol
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So let me get this straight...in a nutshell.....Im too lazy and cranky to go looking..

Jewell posts a link to a website showing MJ's death and SS#.
Souza goes to the same site and finds a michael joseph jackson but not OUR Michael...is this correct?

Then what was the screenshot Jewell posted?

You're in good Company, I'm cranky as hell today too! Evil or Very Mad

What Jewell supposedly posted was a screen shot of the SSA government database showing Michael's status as inactive (dead) with his social. Souza took that exact same social security number and found only one Michael Jackson, who died in 1977. She also found two additional people under that same SSN.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 am

Go Souza!!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 am

Thank you.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 am

So 3 peeps with the same social? Hmmmm.....that cant be right....unless there is some identity theft goin on...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 am

Guys,
I don't know why some of you got upset with Jewell and her so called evidence. It's doesn't matter the least that she is a criminal investigator for the government. They have incompencey in levels of government agencies too. It's perfectly fine that she believes MJ is dead based on what she discovered in the SSA database. There will be many more that will fall away and accept his death and that's fine with me. I just didn't appreciate her trying to get everyone to accept her opinion. I have dealt with people like her in life before. Clearly, she has inscecurities issues and her main focus is get all attention on her. MJ did not die and I believe he has the Masonic Order helping him. I have been reading about him and MJ had dreams and goals. He wasn't the kind of person that would ever give up and quit. I do believe he would have been dead had he not taken the proper steps. I have never seen so many inconsistencies surrounding a high profile celebrity's death in my life. Everything that has happened thus far will definitely make your head spin. I don't believe that MJ is alive by 10%, 15% or 20%. I am 100% certain that Michael Joseph Jackson is alive.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 am

ditto
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:41 am

Sweet1 wrote:Guys,
I don't know why some of you got upset with Jewell and her so called evidence. It's doesn't matter the least that she is a criminal investigator for the government. They have incompencey in levels of government agencies too. It's perfectly fine that she believes MJ is dead based on what she discovered in the SSA database. There will be many more that will fall away and accept his death and that's fine with me. I just didn't appreciate her trying to get everyone to accept her opinion. I have dealt with people like her in life before. Clearly, she has inscecurities issues and her main focus is get all attention on her. MJ did not die and I believe he has the Masonic Order helping him. I have been reading about him and MJ had dreams and goals. He wasn't the kind of person that would ever give up and quit. I do believe he would have been dead had he not taken the proper steps. I have never seen so many inconsistencies surrounding a high profile celebrity's death in my life. Everything that has happened thus far will definitely make your head spin. I don't believe that MJ is alive by 10%, 15% or 20%. I am 100% certain that Michael Joseph Jackson is alive.

Excellently put.
Thank you! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am

Does anyone have a way to pull a "credit report" using that social to confirm it is truly him?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 am

Kdkennedy74,
If you go to the previous pages you will see the page from MJDH that Souza posted from the pull report. She disapproved Jewell's initial finding. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am

ok so mjfan now has really debunked jewel lol
this is her post

Well I have actually paid the $10 and I've tried the search three times, there must be some kind of conflict with my browser (only paid the one time but they've cleared it so I can keep trying, if I can't get it to work on my computer I'm sure they'll refund my money.) But I went to the OFFICIAL SS Death Index. And Jewell I'm not sure where you're from but… On the OFFICIAL SS Death Index site it says the following:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
To all subscribers purchasing the Social Security Administration's (SSA's) Death Master File (DMF):
As a result of a court case under the Freedom of Information Act, SSA is required to release its death information to the public. You, as a subscriber/purchaser of SSA's Death Master File (DMF) are advised at the time of initial purchase that the DMF does have inaccuracies and SSA does not guarantee the accuracy of the DMF. SSA does not have a death record for all deceased persons. Therefore, the absence of a particular person on this file is not proof that the individual is alive. In addition, there is the possibility that incorrect records of death may have been entered on the DMF.
So…. basically this record is not as “official” and “defining” as you seem to think it is. I'll let you know whether or not I find him in the database if/when the database finally allows me to search properly. Until that time let's all keep in mind that A. Not being in the database doesn't make someone alive. And B. Being in the database doesn't make them dead. So what does this prove one way or the other? Really nothing.

It doesn't seem to be illegal to “mistakenly” be listed as deceased in the death list. So I guess there goes that theory. Listed or not proves little when the Social Security Administration themselves can't guarantee the accuracy of their own list.

But I will report back what I find

The one Fact Jewell chose to leave out, either by her own lack of research/googling or choice, is the fact that the social security administration by their own admission states that they can't guarantee the accuracy of the master death list. Not being listed doesn't mean someone is alive, and people who are alive can be mistakenly listed. They don't seem to be overly concerned with this possibility so MJ wouldn't be breaking the law I'm quite sure if he was “mistakenly” listed. And if I was MJ and hoaxing my death, I think I'd find a way to get “mistakenly listed” since there doesn't seem to be a problem with it one way or the other, after all SSA already covered their butts by stating it might not be accurate. And if they can't confirm accuracy of their own list, I guess no one can. Not even Jewell or Google
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 pm

No comment on jewell since I only lurk at MJHD, but another thought that entered my mind regarding the SSDI entry (and apologies if anybody has already mentioned this) is how does anyone know what Michael Jackson's *real* Social Security number is?

That's not information you can find on the Internet in most cases, and I haven't been able to track down any proof of what his SS# is, other than the Death Index listings. Maybe 303-62-5728 isn't his real number in the first place.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

I just went back to the original thread that Jewell posted her "information" on to see if she responded to mjfan's comment (or Souza's for that matter) and, of course, she hasn't. Shocked! Surprised Rolling Eyes Anyway, I found this great poste from another member there (jaded, entry 82) and thought I'd share. Enjoy, my lovelies!

Hello all

Jewell,

I’m pulling your card hon. Some things you are saying and doing in regards to this SS Index POst do NOT add up. First, yesterday on the post that talks about Dr. Murray's patients' contact information, you posted that you just found out about this SS Index information and that you were going to create a new topic in regards to it. Now in this new topic post here, you claim that you knew this information for a week now, but didn’t want to tell it because you were afraid of the backlash/emotional outcry it would cause. I'm sorry, but I don’t buy it. You want me to believe that you sat on this kind of information for an entire week? It didn’t stop you from posting EVERYthing else between last week and now, but this one thing. really??? Last night I went back and typed your name into the search to go back and find where you said you just found the SS Index info and that you were going to create a new post topic in regards to it. I went back and noticed that your post on the Dr. Murray patients-Contact info [which is where I SWEAR I saw it] was conveniently edited therefore I couldn't copy and paste what you said verbatim in reference to creating this new post. Maybe you were just being really general when referring to the time frame of when you found this information, but what purpose does it serve to know this information and not let others know about it also? You never cared about playing “devil’s advocate” to the hoax before, so why now? And with what could be the most important piece of evidence/proof of death? even you have to admit that doesn’t make any sense.

I called Ancestry.com and Genealogy Bank this morning, both sites you listed besides the US SS Administration site and BOTH companies told me that they receive their database indexes from newspaper sources!! Newspaper sources, are you serious?? I almost laughed in the guys face when he said that. These are the same sources that are telling us what the supposed coroner has said, Dr. Murray said, and lets not forget all of the other mix up and slip ups that so called “close sources” have said. I asked Ancestry.com if they receive anything from the US SS admin and he was like “uhhhh yeah, I mean yeah we get our info from a lot of third parties and they are one of them”. Websites like those don’t even verify a death certificate. The US Admin site is more credible but, they even state that they are NOT 100% accurate. All of them just take the other third party’s word for it.

My last point, if you can take a screen shot of Ancestry.com why can’t you or even want to take a screenshot and post it from the official site you’re telling us about? We have been about facts and proof since day one on this site. Yes, we all can pay the $10 fee to see it for ourselves, but you already paid it and I’m sure you still access to the site so what’s the problem with posting it for us to see? I don’t understand why your being hesitate about silencing your critics with proof from the official site YOU created a new post topic about.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:03 pm

She just got served!!lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 pm

just 3 letters.... LOL
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Jpresley,
Thank you for setting the record straight!

Lies can't stand because they have no legs. The truth will always prevail. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2