Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A request...

5 posters

Go down

A request... Empty A request...

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am

I m one of those who never readed the Keisha´s good news thread, if we can not recall it back here, since it was deleted, at least can someone who had readed it, do a resume of what she had said, to cause all that confusion.

Cause her thread sounds to had been really important, even if controvertial...

Ty.If anyone knows about it, and does not want to post it here, please PM me.

Very Happy
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

A request... Empty Re: A request...

Post by yaya Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

i copied and pasted this, so here goes!

OK ! My friend whom i called told me that she was talking to and MJ acquaintance who told her though he cannot give her more details about it not to worry that MJ is alive and it was a double,
now let me say this before going any further, during the day, on friday, i was telling my friend that it was a double,
and on tuesday morning i was telling her that the autopsy results will probably never come out, right, then I was right cause she called me on thursday hysterical, saying that CNN just reported that the autopsy results will probably never come out, telling me that she has now decided to give me the benefit of the doubt. that MJ might be alive, cause she didn't believe he is a live,

she called me a psychic but I said there is nothing psychic about this MJ gave us a clue in January, one in March, the january was a double, and national enquirer was saying that he has 6 months to live, then in March there was an article released saying that MJ had hundreds of songs that he wants to be released only after he dies.

and i called her in march about that when this article came out and i told her that MJ is onto something cause why would he say such a thing about having tongs released only after he dies ?

So there is no surprise there, I knew MJ was up to no good lol!

i have been fighting with her since june 25 th telling her to remember MJ said that he has hundreds of songs that he wants to be released only after he dies,

i knew something was up but i didn't know he was gonna pull this hoax, 6 months after the national enquirer came out in January, well ! MJ is acquainted to National enquirer, cause he gave his former publicist, the pic of him in an hyperbaric chamber, to mail it to the national enquirer to make them believe that he sleeps in an hyperbaric chamber,
and now IAN Halperin said the information about MJ 6 months to live he got it from one of MJ’s staff so it means that once again MJ gave a false information to his staff, to take to the tabs,

this would explain why he supposedly died 6 months later I was explaining this to my friend, He was planning this for a long time, cause MJ signed this O2 deal last year.
He found out they added more shows, last year too, it was too much for him.

so when in june 25 th my friend was crying on the phone then i told her, stop cause MJ is not dead he faked it. just remember the songs releasing after he supposedly dies,

well then on friday she goes to this function and has a convo with some guy who said that he knew MJ really well. but cannot give more info than whatt he will say to her, then he told her
MJ is alive and it was a double, which corroborate what i told her during the day, about the double, and also a few days before about the autopsy, indefinite delay, which was confirmed by CNN and also the coroner's still searchin' for proof of identification, via MJ 's medical records.
if Propofol supposedly killed MJ and if it was MJ'S body, then since the Doc supposedly confessed, and the body is supposedly MJ then why look for more informations ? why is the coroner still searchin ?

the media will probably not say anything about it cause they will be cause stupid, incompetant, not credible, liars, and a bunch of douche bags,

anyway the post was deleted i truly suspect the admin's ID cause if this website is set up to find out that MJ is indeed alive then why delete the post when it come close to the truth?
this is ridiculous.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am

TY , indeed very interesting, but we need to ask ourselves who is this friend of keisha´s friend, she had suddenly met saying Mike is fine... Rolling Eyes
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 am

Ok I have Keisha's original PM but in a nutshell -
A friend of her's who does not believe in the hoax - went to a party or function of some kind and met this guy there who said that Michael was alive and well and that he did do the hoax.

I hope she doesn't mind me pasting in the original PM here because she was kind enough to send it to me in the first place [thanks Keisha] -
OK ! My friend whom i called told me that she was talking to and MJ acquaintance who told her though he cannot give her more details about it not to worry that MJ is alive and it was a double,

now let me say this before going any further, during the day, on friday, i was telling my friend that it was a double,

and on tuesday morning i was telling her that the autopsy results will probably never come out, right, then I was right cause she called me on thursday hysterical, saying that CNN just reported that the autopsy results will probably never come out, telling me that she has now decided to give me the benefit of the doubt. that MJ might be alive, cause she didn't believe he is a live,

she called me a psychic but I said there is nothing psychic about this MJ gave us a clue in January, one in March, the january was a double, and national enquirer was saying that he has 6 months to live, then in March there was an article released saying that MJ had hundreds of songs that he wants to be released only after he dies.

and i called her in march about that when this article came out and i told her that MJ is onto something cause why would he say such a thing about having tongs released only after he dies ?

So there is no surprise there, I knew MJ was up to no good lol!

i have been fighting with her since june 25 th telling her to remember MJ said that he has hundreds of songs that he wants to be released only after he dies,

i knew something was up but i didn't know he was gonna pull this hoax, 6 months after the national enquirer came out in January, well ! MJ is acquainted to National enquirer, cause he gave his former publicist, the pic of him in an hyperbaric chamber, to mail it to the national enquirer to make them believe that he sleeps in an hyperbaric chamber,

and now IAN Halperin said the information about MJ 6 months to live he got it from one of MJ’s staff so it means that once again MJ gave a false information to his staff, to take to the tabs,

this would explain why he supposedly died 6 months later I was explaining this to my friend, He was planning this for a long time, cause MJ signed this O2 deal last year.

He found out they added more shows, last year too, it was too much for him.

so when in june 25 th my friend was crying on the phone then i told her, stop cause MJ is not dead he faked it. just remember the songs releasing after he supposedly dies,

well then on friday she goes to this function and has a convo with some guy who said that he knew MJ really well. but cannot give more info than whatt he will say to her, then he told her

MJ is alive and it was a double, which corroborate what i told her during the day, about the double, and also a few days before about the autopsy, indefinite delay, which was confirmed by CNN and also the coroner's still searchin' for proof of identification, via MJ 's medical records

if Propofol supposedly killed MJ and if it was MJ'S body, then since the Doc supposedly confessed, and the body is supposedly MJ then why look for more informations ? why is the coroner still searchin ?

the media will probably not say anything about it cause they will be cause stupid, incompetent, not credible, liars, and a bunch of douche bags,
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 am

i'm not sure who the friend is, but from what i was able to gather from keisha, her friend mingles with celebrities, and they do have a few mutual friends. so at the party, a man heard michael's death being discussed and i guess he thought he'd throw it in there that he's not really dead.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 pm

hmmmm..I doubt that Mj would mention the hoax to someone uless they had some part to play.

Does anyone happen to have the last post by no1? I would really like to read it.
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm

yaya wrote:i'm not sure who the friend is, but from what i was able to gather from keisha, her friend mingles with celebrities, and they do have a few mutual friends. so at the party, a man heard michael's death being discussed and i guess he thought he'd throw it in there that he's not really dead.

I thought they hadn't even brought up Michael at the party and all of a sudden this guy tells her friend that Michael is not dead.
Maybe I got it wrong, never mind
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

I just want hope...And if this is a tiny line to keep us with Faith, so God bless this friend of Keisha, who has a friend who knows Mike...

I really just want him to be fine, but since august 3rd, I really dont know anything anymore...
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 pm

I think keisha is sweet. She is NOT trying to hurt anybody. And i believe in her.

I truely believe that Michael is alive.

Thanks keisha, You made my day Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Smile I believe in Keisha ... I believe that Michael is alive and well ... I stay true to my heart and believe more often ... nothing is going to change my mind. Smile
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:19 pm

i think she is sincere too, unlike some people who just wanted to play with other's emotions. i never got that impression from her.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:51 pm

yaya wrote:i think she is sincere too, unlike some people who just wanted to play with other's emotions. i never got that impression from her.
Ditto that, she seemed genuine - I don't know if she is on here yet - but she was always nice and took the time to PM me with her news because I missed the original thread
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down