Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a Personal Letter (Nothing Dirty or Raunchy or Anything Adulterated!!)

2 posters

Go down

Make a Personal Letter (Nothing Dirty or Raunchy or Anything Adulterated!!) Empty Make a Personal Letter (Nothing Dirty or Raunchy or Anything Adulterated!!)

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am

I though it would be sweet to make this letter for Michael to Read *If you are looking on here Michael this is for you! Wink *... (if you have one similar to this - write your personal letter to him on here - to show you love him ....) - Nothing Dirty Girls - I catch on 2 lingo as well ... don't do anything sneaky !! Wink Wink Wink Wink

Dear Michael ,

*You may never read this internet page , Michael * … Just Joking Wink Very Happy … !!! I knew our Earth Angel hasn't left us just yet … I know why you did this I understand everything – I love you like you wouldn't believe !!! – when I say that I meant it with all heart & soul of Southern Girl can give …. I hope you are enjoying the everyday things – Reading a good book , Drawing something , Drinking Coffee or Enjoying the Morning Sun or Anything you like to do … I wouldn't know at all …. but Know for sure …. you have my support + love + undying friendship (if you want to be friends Wink - IDK) … Do Get Better , Earth Angel … I will be here typing with My Heart and Fingers as Long as I can … “Hurry Internet Site - Just Telling Michael I love him Wink ” (J.J.A).

P.S. – Love Ya Michael Very Happy I love you .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Make a Personal Letter (Nothing Dirty or Raunchy or Anything Adulterated!!) Empty Re: Make a Personal Letter (Nothing Dirty or Raunchy or Anything Adulterated!!)

Post by Jubilee Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:33 am

Dear Michael,

First of all I want to apologise from the bottom of my heart for any doubts I may have had about your trial back in the 90s... I suppose the hardest lessons are what we learn the most and for this I felt so guilty that in 2005 when the subject of the other trial came up in conversations I did all I could to support you.

I hope wherever you are, you are happy, comfortable and having lots of fun. I hope you will come back to us one day but if not I completely understand.

You ARE an angel on Earth, the world needs more people like you, since you have been away things have just felt so different and unfinished!

I wish I could have appreciated you more before 25th June but I have grown to love and adore you more than what I could ever imagine, I learned of new music and films from you I'd never seen before so it's been exciting times!!

Whatever happens I wish you and all your family well especially Paris, Prince and Blanket. With genes like yours I don't see them having many problems in life they're pretty sorted with you as their daddy Smile

Sending lots and lots of love and light from a 'new' fan

Dawn xxxxx

P.S- Remember to believe in KARMA and you have nothing to worry about Wink

Thanks Earth Angel for giving me this opportunity xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cheers
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36