Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll to take my mind off dirty thoughts!

+11
StenniZ
Sweet1
lovelidae
sunnyscrapper
mo2kidzs
EarthAngel90
dunno_it
mjthelegendlives
Human_nature
SmoothCriminal
Rach
15 posters

Go down

Poll to take my mind off dirty thoughts! Empty Poll to take my mind off dirty thoughts!

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:03 pm

Hey Guys,

So tonight I am havng LOTS of dirty Michael thoughts so I need to calm down lol

I'm just interested to know what everyone's fave Michael album is?

Mine is "Invincible". If it was the only album I could listen to for the rest of my life I would be happy Very Happy

Last edited by Rachel on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Poll to take my mind off dirty thoughts! Empty Re: Poll to take my mind off dirty thoughts!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Dangerous and of course Thriller. But Invincible is amazing as well! I honestly love them all. But Dangerous... whew. Give In To Me has to be one of the best songs on that album. I would say something but it would only fuel your dirty MJ thoughts. Wink

Back to top Go down

Poll to take my mind off dirty thoughts! Empty Re: Poll to take my mind off dirty thoughts!

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 pm

missdahmer wrote:Dangerous and of course Thriller. But Invincible is amazing as well! I honestly love them all. But Dangerous... whew. Give In To Me has to be one of the best songs on that album. I would say something but it would only fuel your dirty MJ thoughts. Wink

LOL please don't! I need to calm down Embarassed
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Thats a hard one Very Happy the bad album
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:16 pm

only one ? oh Sad lol clown
ok I will go with Invincible..& Dangerous & HIStory &..... lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 pm

omg how could I forget about HIStoryyyy!!!!!!1111

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:59 pm

All of them!!! lol, but I really do like a lot...History and Blood on the Dance Floor..yeah, i know it's a remix...but the first five songs of that album are fantastic!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:Thats a hard one Very Happy the bad album
BAD. BAD.BAD!!!! yeah, totally!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Thriller & Bad & Dangerous & Off the Wall .... those are my favs. !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Ok guys this didn't work...... I am still horny lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Lol... I like so many of his songs , but my favs are ,Dangerous,give into me, drity diana, love the vids too.. oh and blood on the dance floor.
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok guys this didn't work...... I am still horny lol
It's all that FINGER ACTION GOING ON RACHEL,LMAO
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:50 pm

OH GOD THE FINGER *DIES AND GOES TO HEAVEN*

LOL
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 pm

lol, your bad......crack me up
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Got to be Bad for me but love Off the Wall as well.

I am getting hypnotised looking at that finger thing on your signature Rachel drunken
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Lmao u guys are getting horny again
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 pm

I love them all. I think I happen to be a fan of just so many songs from all of his albums. I have to listen to MJ every night before going to bed.

If you're feeling overly heated...all of us girls know that MJ does that to you. I suggest listening to some Jackson 5 hits like "Blame It On the Boogie". Very Happy

Just don't watch any live performances tonight, because that will only make the temperature rise.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 pm

@ sunnyscraper

I know, I can't stop staring at it! I'm gonna put it on my phone lol

@ smoothcriminal - I am horny and need a man lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Rachel wrote:@ sunnyscraper

I know, I can't stop staring at it! I'm gonna put it on my phone lol

@ smoothcriminal - I am horny and need a man lol

Lol your not the only one girl Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Preaching to the Choir - I can't listen to "My Lady in My Life" , " I Can't Help It" , "Keep In The Closet" , "Someone Put Your Hand Out" ,"Softly"(I had download it - Burn Up listening to it - had to go) , "She Drives Me Wild" , "P.Y.T." , "Dirty Diana" , "Remember the Time" ,"Liberian Girl", "Streetwalker" ,"The Way you Make Me Feel" , "Butterflies" , "Girlfriend" , "Dear Michael" , " The Girl is Mine" and So many more songs of Michael ... I wish I could clone him .. that would be better than My Future Wedding + Kids+ Home + Money + Career + So Much More .... !!!!!!

I can't look at a Video anymore without thinking very bad things ... Wink Wink Wink I am Untouched Girl , if you know I meant .... and it's not making it any better watching those Bad Bad Videos .... Wink Wink Wink Wink .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Well! I like them all. I imagine my favorite is Thriller and Off the Wall. I like songs Blood on the Dance Floor, Another Part of Me, Dirty Diana, Keep In the Closet, Black and White, The Girl is Mine and so many more MJ songs.

By the way! Rachel I am going to get you more horny. Watch the video They Don't care About Us. Michael has so much portruding it's flabbergasting. He's so sexy in that video because you see more. Let me know what you think. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:53 pm

@ sweet1

I doesn't matter what Michael video I am watching I ALWAYS drool!

My favourites in order are:

Remember The Time - that finger is too damn hot!!!
Dirty Diana
Bad
Smooth Criminal

and of course loads others but I don't wanna bore you lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Rachel,
Girl! I feel you. MJ is so HOT! I loved him in Remember the Time. It looked that he was having a great time. Boy! I envied Iman. Remember! when she was in her room stroking the cane? She was having thoughts too. I love the sparkle in his eyes. But in all honesty. He is one HOT looking man I don't care how old he is. The man has it going on. I can't wait to see him when he comes back to us. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:54 am

Sweet1 wrote:Rachel,
Girl! I feel you. MJ is so HOT! I loved him in Remember the Time. It looked that he was having a great time. Boy! I envied Iman. Remember! when she was in her room stroking the cane? She was having thoughts too. I love the sparkle in his eyes. But in all honesty. He is one HOT looking man I don't care how old he is. The man has it going on. I can't wait to see him when he comes back to us. Keep the Faith!

He sure has got it going on Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:55 am

Sweet1 wrote:Rachel,

God I hated Iman after that video! Just like I still hate Naomi Campbell for "In The Closet" lol.

Iman got to kiss him, not fair Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 am

I've never been able to pinpoint my fav MJ-album. I think it's Thriller, but it sometimes switches to Off the wall. Depends on my mood, I guess. Wink

1. Thriller
2. Off the wall
3. Bad
4. Dangerous
5. Invincible
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 am

StenniZ wrote:I've never been able to pinpoint my fav MJ-album. I think it's Thriller, but it sometimes switches to Off the wall. Depends on my mood, I guess. Wink

1. Thriller
2. Off the wall
3. Bad
4. Dangerous
5. Invincible

OMG how can you have Invincible at the bottom?! Only kidding Smile

It's my fave Michael album and I am listening to it non stop at the moment!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 am

Rachel wrote:OMG how can you have Invincible at the bottom?! Only kidding Smile

hahaha I grew up with Off the Wall (thanks to my parents) and continued with Thriller, Bad and Dangerous. They made a more intense impression on me I guess. Allthough I listen to the Invincible-album quite often, I'm not too fond of the lyrics. In comparison to the older albums, I find it kinda negative. (allthough I can very well understand why that is). Smile

In the end, I like every track of MJ. He could produce an album on which he sings completely out off key and I would still find a way to enjoy it. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:35 am

StenniZ wrote:

hahaha I grew up with Off the Wall (thanks to my parents) and continued with Thriller, Bad and Dangerous. They made a more intense impression on me I guess. Allthough I listen to the Invincible-album quite often, I'm not too fond of the lyrics. In comparison to the older albums, I find it kinda negative. (allthough I can very well understand why that is). Smile

In the end, I like every track of MJ. He could produce an album on which he sings completely out off key and I would still find a way to enjoy it. Wink

I agree with you on that!

I love the lyrics on Invincible. I think they are so heart felt and you can really tell that they are personal. However I also love all of Michael's earlier work and I don't think he gets enough credit for this and some of them are mind blowing!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 am

Rachel wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

I agree with you on that!

I love the lyrics on Invincible. I think they are so heart felt and you can really tell that they are personal. However I also love all of Michael's earlier work and I don't think he gets enough credit for this and some of them are mind blowing!!!

You said it! Very Happy Even after so many years and several generations! My parents, myself, my nephews (the youngest begin 3 even knows and off course loves MJ's music!). Simply awesome!

Mind blowing is the perfect choice of words. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 am

Thanks!

I have a 10 month old niece and I am going to get her hooked on Michael! I want all my future generations to know about him.

I feel so blessed to have been alive when he was at his best and still making music. I remember when I was 13 and I got a paper round and bought the "Thriller" album with my first paycheck. I felt so grown up lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 am

Rachel,
Does this take away your dirty thoughts or make them worse? LOL

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:13 am

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD Very Happy Very Happy

I like Thriller too, but bad all the way! (he was also at him yummiest then in my opinion!)
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:22 am

My fave album I think is bad and dangerous. His BAD era (my signature) and his Dangerous era we his most undoubtedly, hands down, his yummiest. OMG............I remember just being glued to the TV when his vids came on. I have never ever in my life lusted after man more then him. ....not even boyfriends...EVER. In my mind, MJ is THE perfect man all around...killer looks and moves, sexiness, sweetness, kind, gentle, giving, funny and smart.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:32 am

This is not the gold pants, but its still totally amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7baeBy7E-w

Michael made this song, for the tsunami victums.

He had all these people in the recording studio, to sing it with him.
This just shows us, what Michael is all about.

True Love.

This is such a beautiful song.

"How many people will have to die before we will take a stand?
How many children will have to cry before we do what we can?
If sending the love is all you can give to help one heal.
Just sending you`re love have the power to heal, just give."

It broke my heart. Sad

He made this to help the victums, get back to their lives. I wish there would be more people like him in this world.
I think we could learn something from Michael.

He is so beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 am

WOW!! I didnt know thatsong existed!! Where the F*** have I been?

Yes, MJ was truly a beautiful person.........and that is a rare thing in this world.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:52 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:WOW!! I didnt know thatsong existed!! Where the F*** have I been?

Yes, MJ was truly a beautiful person.........and that is a rare thing in this world.

Yeah where the FU.. have you been lol! .

No, I dont know how many people actually know about this song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op-zIagOeTo

How hot is someone allowed to be?

Hold on to your chairs girls.

I totally got the chills when i was watching this, and i through up after. I dont know, but it affacted me deeply. I think it was the thought of not seeing him ever again. Sad

I hope we will see him again someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Rachel,
Does this take away your dirty thoughts or make them worse? LOL

You know I have just got back from shopping with a friend and hadn't had dirty thoughts all afternoon and now they have started up again....

DAMN YOU!!! LOL just kidding Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 am

My favorite albums (in no particular order):

*Blood On The Dance Floor
*Dangerous
*Invincible
*HIStory

I really enjoyed Invincible. I thought it was an excellent album. Yes it was a very personal album, I think that's why I liked it alot, because he let us in on his thoughts and feelings a that time.
Plus...when he sings angry he sounds sexy as hell...lol. Razz
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 am

@ DawneVee - YAY! Someone who agrees with me!

I love all the albums and at the moment I am listening to "Off The Wall" a lot but for some reason "Invincible" just speaks to me.

I think every song could have been a massive hit and you're right when Michael is angry he sounds HOTTT!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:33 pm

I can't choose!I like Off the wall, Thriller and Invincible the most.(But i like Bad and dangerous too..)
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Good heavens,
MJ is so sexy! Whoever captivates his heart will be one happy woman. Debbie Rowe and LMP didn't have what it took apparently. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:31 pm

IWSICS wrote:BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD Very Happy Very Happy

I like Thriller too, but bad all the way! (he was also at him yummiest then in my opinion!)

Lmao yah bad Baby Very Happy michaels bad hes bad he knows it Razz lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down