Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!!

+17
Rach
The Little White Bird
silvy
EarthAngel90
ishealive
Smelly
emanviam
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
illusionist
zembla
Jubilee
PinkLizard
Human_nature
SmoothCriminal
ballongiraf
jflem18
sunnyscrapper
21 posters

Go down

Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!! Empty Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!!

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 am

Full credit to Jyoti on MJHD for spotting this. She was the one who pointed out the lawyer biographies on the MJHD thread.

There we all were, messing around trying to research the patient's names on Dr Murray's website and in fact I was very very proud of all my work posted on MJHD. I had identified nearly all of them as notable characters in the field of civil rights and social justice and posted a thread on here and was happy that the patients were fakes. This is the link to the discussion on MJHD.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/murrays-friends-and-patients-exhibited-on-lawyers-site/page-4

All this was overshadowed however, when I looked at her link to the website and in particular to the backgound information of Edward Chernoff and the other two lawyers in the firm.

Have a look.
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/biographical-information-edward-m-chernoff/

You have got to be kidding!!!!

.....running bores him to tears, he has a son called Fate, worked for 4 years in an icecream shop.......

The other two profiles are just as ridiculous.

I am telling you that that website is a fake. These guys cannot exist!!

The main website is equally interesting. Under types of offences, drug conspiracy and sexual molestation are highlighted. The testimonial letters mention the name 'Michael' a couple of times. The whole site is downright fishy so have a look.

http://www.houstoncriminallaw.com/

Last edited by sunnyscrapper on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!! Empty Re: Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!!

Post by jflem18 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 am

the two profiles are sooo pathetic. Mad
jflem18
jflem18

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!! Empty Re: Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!!

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 am

it's pathetic, yet oh so laughable.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 am

Lmao sounds so fake i agree Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 am

Oh my goodness! That cannot be real. Shocked Not professional at all. Who would employ these guys!?!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 am

I wrote an email to the law firm saying that my friend was a doctor who had given drugs one of his patients who had then died of an overdose and would they recommend that he needs legal representation.

They haven't replied.................... Very Happy
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 am

sunnyscrapper wrote:I wrote an email to the law firm saying that my friend was a doctor who had given drugs one of his patients who had then died of an overdose and would they recommend that he needs legal representation.

They haven't replied.................... Very Happy

GO YOU!!!! XXXXXX
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 am

I just noticed something! If you open the lawyers' page: http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/biographical-information-edward-m-chernoff/

Scroll ALL the way down. Now look at the very bottom of the page in the brown section. Nothing but a 'Smile' there. Nuff said!
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 am

A friend of mine called the second number on that patient/friend list a few nights ago. He said a guy answered and it sounded like he woke from a deep sleep. I asked my friend what he said - "Sorry. Wrong number." and hung up. I was disappointed. This particular friend of mine is pretty good at prank calls Wink
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:31 am

WTF is all I have to say....LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am

GTFO!! lol!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am

The smileys pop up in ALL of the bio pages on the Houston Criminal Law site. VERY PROFESSIONAL, don't you think? Razz
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 am

Those smileys are on each page even. LOL!
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:46 am

What does that smiley have to do with anything?? I dont get it?

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:What does that smiley have to do with anything?? I dont get it?

A lawyer's website should be very formal, don't you think? Why put smileys all over the place then? It seems like the one who made the site is trying to say 'after having read the crap i made up in the biopages and having seen the smileys, surely you come to see this page is made up and meant to make you LOL'
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 am

It makes me go lol, lol!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Lmao @ smileys wtf are they doing there Razz Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:17 pm

everything on that page screams FAKE.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Lol very professional indeed...
More proof this is all BS
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:21 pm

OMG .. LMAOXD ... a Smiley? this must not be real ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:31 pm

silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Not about the smilie but by checking the whois-infoWe allready knew it was a fake page.Nice screenshot though
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Theres 2 new pic of conrad murray there too:

http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/photo-gallery/
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Ok to me the guy in the second picture looks compltely different to the guy in the fourth picture. He looks much fresher faced in the last one. I suppose one could argue it was an old picture but to me they look odd.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm

murray has more info on that site than any of them and he's not even important enough to have his name with the other partners, if he's even supposed to be a partner
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:07 pm

"its fooling the press"
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:57 pm

This was my thread and what I meant was the link I used is credited to that MJHD member.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:19 am

Thanks for the screencaps, human_nature! I can't believe there are smilies at the bottom of each page! This is ludicrous! Razz
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 am

Human_nature wrote:
zembla wrote:I just noticed something! If you open the lawyers' page: http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/biographical-information-edward-m-chernoff/

Scroll ALL the way down. Now look at the very bottom of the page in the brown section. Nothing but a 'Smile' there. Nuff said!

oh wow, good catch Smile

Oh come on..... just look at Dr Murray's lawyer's website!! 56277248

You must be a detective and have 20/20 vision because that was definitely a good catch! cheers You go girl! The smiley face shows just what kind of Lawyers they are and the kind of representation they do! IMO. Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down