Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1.

+9
marsheliamorgan
dancer1792
yaya
tis_ruthy
ilprincipe
Airun
PinkLizard
MJSmile4Us
Human_nature
13 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1. Empty Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1.

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:54 am

Made by bathsheba1uk ..are you a member here ?

Your video ...amazing....give me chills....

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1. Empty Re: Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 am

Look at the way Michael walk at 2:37 and then again at 2:52 its the same walk. A walk is like a fingerprint. He also walked that way during the trial, the day he wore the white suit.

OMG This video freaked me out. That was to creepy. I would NEVER blame Michael.

If he faked it, he had a very good reason to do so, and NOONE is allowed to blame him for that.

Even the sweetest Angel can have enough, and I think Michael finally reached his limit. As long as he has found the peace he so ever longed for, im happy for him.

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1. Empty Re: Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1.

Post by MJSmile4Us Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 am

OMfreakngod Shocked I am gobsmacked - I had a vague idea that there were some similarities btwn Michael and Elvis but not as much as this...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 am

That was amazing! I know a lot about Elvis and had noticed some of this but I could never have put anything together like that. There are far too many similarities for it to be coincidental!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 am

Wow thanks for post the video....
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am

the video is interesting....I read over the comparison of the walk some weeks ago on mjhd...
there's still a thread about mj-elvis

batsheba = tis_ruthy on mjhd
IDK if she is a member here...
it's funny that she mentions our forum first and not MJHD
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by tis_ruthy Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:52 pm

yeh i made the video and thankyou very much! I have a lot more information on this and im supposed to be making part 2, but im feeling a little despondent over all this hoax business...feels like theres never going to be any concrete evidence that Michael is still alive. Feel like this is all a bit of a circus really and we the fans are the clowns. The media dont give a shit about anything or anyone apart from money.
tis_ruthy
tis_ruthy

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:19 pm

tis_ruthy wrote:yeh i made the video and thankyou very much! I have a lot more information on this and im supposed to be making part 2, but im feeling a little despondent over all this hoax business...feels like theres never going to be any concrete evidence that Michael is still alive. Feel like this is all a bit of a circus really and we the fans are the clowns. The media dont give a shit about anything or anyone apart from money.

great video! i really hope you decide to post the 2nd part...i never realized how many similarities there are between michael and elvis. even tho the media doesn't care about anything, we on here do Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1. Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Hey, really good video. I can't wait for Part 2. Don't give up hope, you never know what the future will bring.

My dad pointed out a similarity between MJ and Elvis on June 25 when we heard the news and I had forgotton about it until I read this post. When we heard that Lisa Marie Presely's statement that "MJ was afraid that he would end up dying like Elvis", My dad first reaction was to say that that was true. He said that near the end of their lives they both were stuck in their houses and could not leave in fear of being mobbed by crazy fans. That essentially MJ did end up "dying like Elvis" since as my dad pointed out they were both recluses and were not able to do the things that we take for granted like walking to the store or catching a movie. If they chose to do these things they would be mobbed before they made it off of their property.

It is another take on LMP's comment that MJ was "afraid that he would end up dying like Elvis". Maybe she did not mean drugs as the media believes, maybe she meant he was afraid that he would be stuck in his house unable do get out anything like what my dad belived she meant on the 25th.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 pm

oh,ruthy,please say you are making a part 2,i really liked this one and IT MADE SENSE!!!!to see all the similarities together at one place like this,that really helps

AND a great big THANKS to you too H.N. for posting it here,i cant ever get them to post on here like that, GREAT JOB ladies.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Thanks for the post. Very interesting!

Whatever the reason for the hoax, no one who loves Michael could blame it. We all want to scream and escape at times. Wish I could!

Love you always, Michael
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Great video! I didn't realise the number of similarities between Michael and Elvis. And to answer the question, no I wouldn't blame Michael at all for faking his death Michael Jackson Conspiracy, The Elvis Connection, Part 1. Herz

He obviously had a reason and maybe we will never know what it was.

Love you Michael - always.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Wow, amazing video! Excellent job ruthy.

Well... I really don't need anything else to believe that he is alive., really. Why he did it, where he is, etc., well, this is unimportant to me now (provided that he is well, safe, and happy) I've had my personal closure, because I never imagined I'd say these words: he is alive!
BUT...not finished here though. I know what I wanted to know, that doesn't mean I've had enough Smile

Looking forward to part 2 ruthy!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:36 pm

OMG ..They are so close .... it is eerie on so many levels .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down