Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office

+26
EarthAngel90
Savannah
jpresley
beverleyflossy
Smelly
emo_pinkt
DONNALOVESMJ
MJbeliever
ilprincipe
MJJ Love
Sweet1
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
phoenix
~~Kristy~~
yaya
neverlandsfairy
PETTINA2393
nlb
ballongiraf
Rach
rellababy
zembla
MJFOREVER
kdkennedy74
CantStopLovingU
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 2 Empty Re: NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Thank you Rachel,
I know I am not going to get my panties in a wad over anything that comes across the media. At least not over things we have been discussing for a while now. MJ is alive a double died and that is it! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 2 Empty Re: NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office

Post by rellababy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 pm

I think am going to cry...how can this press release be fake?
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:06 pm

It could be fake because every piece of news that comes out of that office, the paper should have the department seal or some type of company letterhead. I don't see anything to identify this information as coming out of that office. For all I know some person off the street could have typed this up and handed it to them.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Guys just ask yourself WHY she keeps repeating that the official autopsy and toxicology reports will remain under lock and key at the LAPD.

If they can tell us the "cause" of death, why can't they release this? They can't say it's because it's a homicide case because they have already told us so much about arresting Murray.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:It could be fake because every piece of news that comes out of that office, the paper should have the department seal or some type of company letterhead. I don't see anything to identify this information as coming out of that office. For all I know some person off the street could have typed this up and handed it to them.

exactly, it looks like it was quickly typed out on a blank word document and printed out on plain paper...so unprofessional...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:It could be fake because every piece of news that comes out of that office, the paper should have the department seal or some type of company letterhead. I don't see anything to identify this information as coming out of that office. For all I know some person off the street could have typed this up and handed it to them.

was the letter signed?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:09 pm

cheer up...rellaby

on MJHD they supposed they saw a date 6/27/2009
so WTF?

and it's just a press release without signature.....
you can release anything..it's not authorized...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:09 pm

No it was not signed by anyone anywhere on the paper. I think they were expecting us to pay so much attention to the wording that we wouldn't notice what was missing from it.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:09 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

was the letter signed?

no .
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 pm

No it was not signed by anyone anywhere on the paper. I think they were expecting us to pay so much attention to the wording that we wouldn't notice what was missing from it.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 pm

[quote="Rachel"]Guys just ask yourself WHY she keeps repeating that the official autopsy and toxicology reports will remain under lock and key at the LAPD.

If they can tell us the "cause" of death, why can't they release this? They can't say it's because it's a homicide case because they have already told us so much about arresting Murray.[/quot

Excellent point Rachel
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 pm

I agree and once again NO one from the coroner's office actually came out and said this themselves. It has been stated so many times, but seriously when has this happened in high profile cases where drugs are said to play a part?

The coroner for Anna Nicole wouldn't say until everything was back, but he did the talking not someone reading a piece of paper.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm

MJbeliever wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

was the letter signed?

no .

excuse my ignorance, but since when is an official document legal/authorized (whatever the word is) without a signature?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm

ilprincipe wrote:cheer up...rellaby

on MJHD they supposed they saw a date 6/27/2009
so WTF?

and it's just a press release without signature.....
you can release anything..it's not authorized...

I need to check for that date next time they run it across. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't press releases generally also released on letterhead. They may not be signed but they usually identify the "source" of the information being released don't they?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:OMG NO.

Im done, he is gone. I cant belive it.
I just died inside, completely.

I cant say anything else.
Im done Sad Sad Sad Sad

My heart stopped beating for a second

Im so shocked I can not even cry, Im numb, and froze.MBMJ as a fan I want despairly believe...as a lawyer I Know the game is over.I JUST WANT CONRAD MURDER To fry, and me being the one to turn the chair on!

I have no tears, and suddenly nothing seems the same around.Me and you are so much alike on it.Hold me, and I will hold you. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 pm

was anyone able to see the number on the girl's blackberry screen? would funny to text it a bunch questions...like why so unprofessional, lol
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

ballongiraf wrote:that's a good thing!
no spoken announcement. Nothing new in regards to the drugs, and no words about heroin (sorry Harvey, LOL).

I suppose, after the van video, they had to get peoples' minds back on "he's dead" - hence the "announcement"...

oh, and the coroner's office just lied to one of our members! LOL.... or not.... Rolling Eyes

They came out with that so called statement because of the van video they were caught you can see on one video on youtube the police kaki shirt guy is removing something from the coroner's van you can also see the van going into the parking garage in the back of the coroner's office.

MJ was caught the video wasn't sup[posed to be release somehow it was, released.

this is why they came out with a lame propofol,
statement
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 pm

rellababy sweetie,
Please don't cry. I agree with Rachel why can't the official toxicology and autopsy be released? Why is it still under lock and key. Stop! feeding into the what the media says. Nothing that happened since MJ's supposed death has been official. Well! Just yesterday UCLA released a press release that the announcement of MJ's death wasn't from hospital personnel but rather his brother Jermaine. What the media briefed is not the official reports. Why is MJ being buried somewhere that his fans can't get to him? (No Closure!) We have to believe what we have been feed. Well! I am not a sheep and I am not falling for it. You have think outside of the box. This is the biggest ? ( movie or hoax) in history. Yes! with money, connections you can make anything happen. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:

Im done Sad Sad Sad Sad

Im so shocked I can not even cry, Im numb, and froze.MBMJ as a fan I want despairly believe...as a lawyer I Know the game is over.I JUST WANT CONRAD MURDER To fry, and me being the one to turn the chair on!

I have no tears, and suddenly nothing seems the same around.Me and you are so much alike on it.Hold me, and I will hold you. Sad

Im done. I lost him.

Its over Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Sweet1 wrote:rellababy sweetie,
Please don't cry. I agree with Rachel why can't the official toxicology and autopsy be released? Why is it still under lock and key. Stop! feeding into the what the media says. Nothing that happened since MJ's supposed death has been official. Well! Just yesterday UCLA released a press release that the announcement of MJ's death wasn't from hospital personnel but rather his brother Jermaine. What the media briefed is not the official reports. Why is MJ being buried somewhere that his fans can't get to him? (No Closure!) We have to believe what we have been feed. Well! I am not a sheep and I am not falling for it. You have think outside of the box. This is the biggest ? ( movie or hoax) in history. Yes! with money, connections you can make anything happen. Keep the Faith!

i completely agree.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

I did not even see a date on it. All I seen was that it said News across the top. The next lines which were over to the right of the page said contacts and it listed Ed and someone else. The next line said For Immediate Release. No "sources", no date, no time.

I am really iffy on this one guys.

If anyone can find the date on that sheet of paper please let me know where to look.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

why isnt that letter available online so we can read it and study it?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:22 pm

nlb wrote:

I agree and once again NO one from the coroner's office actually came out and said this themselves. It has been stated so many times, but seriously when has this happened in high profile cases where drugs are said to play a part?

The coroner for Anna Nicole wouldn't say until everything was back, but he did the talking not someone reading a piece of paper.

this is SO true. I remember that. In fact, I havent seen ONE actual official person coming out and saying anything about this since the day of his death. They had a few cops on tv but that is it...no one else has made an official statement to the media.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:22 pm

At first i understood that the coroner was suppose to say what he thought the cause of death was...and now I see this. I think Im loosing my mind. No Sad
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Yes excellent point Jacksonologist.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

yaya wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:rellababy sweetie,

i completely agree.

Thanks sweet1, ilprincipe, Rachel
I so want to believe but this time its hard. And all this a day before his birthday !
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

GUYS !
I called the coroner again and they are not picking up the phone lol!
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

this statement is just like the death certificate. It's there, supposedly made by official authorities, yet without signature. Just like MJ legally aint dead as long as the death certificate isnt signed, MJ's cause of death isnt legally propofol overdose as long as it's not signed.

ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:

Im done Sad Sad Sad Sad

Im done. I lost him.

Its over Sad Sad Sad

Both of you!!! STOP IT NOW!!! Do not be sad...this is NOT the way things like this work in the US.

This is completely going againt their own guidelines when it comes to things like this.....VERY unprofessional.
This is not a bad thing at all!!!

Last edited by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm

DONNALOVESMJ wrote:GUYS !

Ha! Bunch of weasels they are!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Im done. I lost him.

Its over Sad Sad Sad [/quote]

NOW I WANT BLOOD, REVENGE, I WANT SOME ASSES FRIED!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm

this might sound a little bit far fetched but i got to thinking that the press release only stated that it was Michael Jackson aged fifty, no date of birth, no place of residence, nothing that actually points to our hero,could be any Michael Jackson. i think that omitting these facts has given them a life line, and when everything comes out they can turn round and say "well we were talking about Michael Jackson who lives at no1 Rosebud lane and not the famous King of Pop,its your own faults for being so nosey"
I propably talking a load of crap here but it just entered my head so i had to get it out, scratch
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Neverlandsfairy and mybelovedmj...read my post above to both of you..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm

beverleyflossy wrote:this might sound a little bit far fetched but i got to thinking that the press release only stated that it was Michael Jackson aged fifty, no date of birth, no place of residence, nothing that actually points to our hero,could be any Michael Jackson. i think that omitting these facts has given them a life line, and when everything comes out they can turn round and say "well we were talking about Michael Jackson who lives at no1 Rosebud lane and not the famous King of Pop,its your own faults for being so nosey"
I propably talking a load of crap here but it just entered my head so i had to get it out, scratch

OMG that totally makes sense! Plus it backs up what Souza said on MJHD about Michael's SSN been registered to 3 different people!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Thank you Yaya!
That is my consensus. I am telling you most everyone I have talked to since June think I am crazy. Yesteday! I was at McDonald's drive thru. I asked the cashier if she had heard MJ faked his death? She okay! We'll see. She had no kind of emotional response whatsoever. Most people believe everything that come across the media waves. Keep the Faith Sweetie!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Do you blame them? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Both of you!!! STOP IT NOW!!! Do not be sad...this is NOT the way things like this work in the US.

This is completely going againt their own guidelines when it comes to things like this.....VERY unprofessional.
This is not a bad thing at all!!![/quote]

So please please tell me how the things work on U.S cause law change from country to country.And now Im so scared, my mind stopped to think. Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 pm

that's because they're busy sitting in a corner rocking back and forth, while saying "im not answering that email... nuh uh".....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 pm

I'm sure they know that if they pick up that phone it will probably be one of us calling them out on all their lies from the van tag not being registered to them (see Jordy's e-mail from Ed yesterday on the Response from Ed thread), to the paper not being on letterhead or signed. They know they are busted but just can't figure out how to get out of it!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
nlb wrote:

this is SO true. I remember that. In fact, I havent seen ONE actual official person coming out and saying anything about this since the day of his death. They had a few cops on tv but that is it...no one else has made an official statement to the media.

Exactly-how strange is that. We keep hearing how things are being kept under wraps so it doesn't interfere with the investigation, but seriously that is getting kinda lame when we read about the raids before they happen and search warrents are being released with the details.

Come on this is MJ and he doesn't rate an official to come out and do the talking that makes no sense to me. I hate to keep using Anna Nicole, but that's a good example of how much officials were involved in releasing things publicly. An official did all the releasing not someone reading a piece of paper. Again, IMO, none of this is adding up or makes sense and why in the hell isn't someone in the media questioning why an official isn't releasing something this big?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Guys! Keep the Faith! That's one of MJ's songs on Dangerous. Download/ Play it and listen to the words. He's okay everyone! Believe with your heart! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm

It's the fakest press conference i've ever seen, it a pile of BS
This is just another twist. It's not time for MJ to come back yet so they need to do something to keep us quiet for now.

This won't work though Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Both of you!!! STOP IT NOW!!! Do not be sad...this is NOT the way things like this work in the US.

So please please tell me how the things work on U.S cause law change from country to country.And now Im so scared, my mind stopped to think. Sad[/quote]

Considering this is "suppose" to be a high profile death....the way they are announcing their findings is completely NOT the way its done. Usually an official from the LAPD or the coroner wouldve come out and made a statement....IN PERSON .
The fact that we were made to read the statement from a piece of paper that was unofficial is complete BS. Its not real.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:34 pm

ishealive wrote:It's the fakest press conference i've ever seen, it a pile of BS
This is just another twist. It's not time for MJ to come back yet so they need to do something to keep us quiet for now.

This won't work though Wink

and their tactic is so predictable. "We'll tell you that propofol killed him, but we wont release the autopsy and tox reports, so you have no choice but to believe what we say".... huh, really? And you sure are the definition of trustworthy, oh yes.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Both of you!!! STOP IT NOW!!! Do not be sad...this is NOT the way things like this work in the US.

So please please tell me how the things work on U.S cause law change from country to country.And now Im so scared, my mind stopped to think. Sad

Considering this is "suppose" to be a high profile death....the way they are announcing their findings is completely NOT the way its done. Usually an official from the LAPD or the coroner wouldve come out and made a statement....IN PERSON .
The fact that we were made to read the statement from a piece of paper that was unofficial is complete BS. Its not real.[/quote]

not to mention some of it was read via text message...since when??
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:35 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

that's because they're busy sitting in a corner rocking back and forth, while saying "im not answering that email... nuh uh".....

LOL, you forgot the sweat rolling down old Ed's face and the ever-present white powder rimming his mouth from the donut he just ate.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 pm

jpresley wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

LOL, you forgot the sweat rolling down old Ed's face and the ever-present white powder rimming his mouth from the donut he just ate.

i bet good ol' Ed had an acute donut- overdose after todays events....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

So I'm disappointed...
I sometimes watch US crime series....
the cops there seem so clever....and competent...

and what do I get beyond my perfect TV world?
a bunch of wannabe-Horatios...

Mad
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm

jpresley wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:

His too busy trying to get security to protect him from the fans. MAybe the Jacksons could give him the number for the sperm bank since they have such hign security in place. Razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm

nlb wrote:
nlb wrote:

Exactly-how strange is that. We keep hearing how things are being kept under wraps so it doesn't interfere with the investigation, but seriously that is getting kinda lame when we read about the raids before they happen and search warrents are being released with the details.

Come on this is MJ and he doesn't rate an official to come out and do the talking that makes no sense to me. I hate to keep using Anna Nicole, but that's a good example of how much officials were involved in releasing things publicly. An official did all the releasing not someone reading a piece of paper. Again, IMO, none of this is adding up or makes sense and why in the hell isn't someone in the media questioning why an official isn't releasing something this big?

Anna Nicole is great example. She died the same way. Fake names on Rx bottles and all...but they didnt raid pharmacies for her did they?

And I agree when you ask why no one in the media is questioning the law enforcements sloppiness. NO ONE has questioned the way the Coroner or LAPD has done their job, yet its very clear that they are NOT doing their job properly....

Nothing about that press conference was "OFFICIAL"...because it cant BE official if its fake.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next